Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077624 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
coogar:

it's a dead rubber game....
city are out already & they aren't even doing too well in the league. they might field their reserves sef.

City aren't out yet if they win their next 2 games they would have a chance.

Bayern is assured of top position anyway. I just wanted to clarify before some posters draw conclusions from the result of a dead rubber game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
raumdeuter:

Bayern is assured of top position anyway. I just wanted to clarify before some posters draw conclusions from the result of a dead rubber game

come back at 6.45pm(BST) when the line-ups are out. the team selection would say the intention of the managers. i didn't know city still had a chance mathematically - but isn't toure suspended? another player saw red against musa's team. anyways, the line-up will be the determinant.

fingers crossed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
coogar:

come back at 6.45pm(BST) when the line-ups are out. the team selection would say the intention of the managers. i didn't know city still had a chance mathematically - but isn't toure suspended? another player saw red against musa's team. anyways, the line-up will be the determinant.

fingers crossed

Roma 4
CSKA 4
City 2

City win both games and they have 8 points
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
raumdeuter:

Definitely dead rubber.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dead rubber game sorta. . . But I believe there is professional pride to play for - so like Coogar said, the teamsheets would determine.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
^^^

So now you rate/reference Goal.com? The same Goal.com you are ever so quick to shoot down and discredit and gleefully label a joke in the comity of football websites whenever they are cited in an opinion/editorial work like this. Even news wen dey every website gets discredited the minute Goal.com is sighted around it. Alawada.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
As much as I would love Bayern to smash City and field astrong side. Logicwould dictate we field a second string side

Schweinsteiger is just recovering, Alonso already has a yellow card and wont make sense to cop another booking in a meaningless game

Lahm is injured, ALaba is injured

I think we would just field Rafinha, Bernat, Benatia, Dante, Rode, Hojbjerg/Gaudino, Gotze, Muller Ribery Lewandoski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
nitlad:
^^^

So now you rate/reference Goal.com? The same Goal.com you are ever so quick to shoot down and discredit and gleefully label a joke in the comity of football websites whenever they are cited in an opinion/editorial work like this. Even news wen dey every website gets discredited the minute Goal.com is sighted around it. Alawada.

There is a difference between opinion and Facts

Most Goal.com opinion is a joke and everyone knows that

I would expect readers to apply common sense when reading. If Goal.com says Ronaldo is the best player currently its an opinion yet a correct one, If on the other hand they say Hazard is the best player we should know its an opinion driven by drugs and insanity

If Goal.com says Germany won the world cup or Bayern is top of their group and league which is a Fact, should we now say they are lying?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
raumdeuter: There is a difference between opinion and Facts

Most Goal.com opinion is a joke and everyone knows that

I would expect readers to apply common sense when reading. If Goal.com says Ronaldo is the best player currently its an opinion yet a correct one, If on the other hand they say Hazard is the best player we should know its an opinion driven by drugs and insanity

If Goal.com says Germany won the world cup or Bayern is top of their group and league which is a Fact, should we now say they are lying?

Bros nor dey confuse yourself with too much English. . .

The reel/slide gallery you cited is purely the opinion of Goal.com, not fact! On what basis can it be established as fact? It is purely the opinion of the sapheads at Goal.com. Just like the Goal.com 50 nonsense is purely their opinion.

No one would dispute it, if they saw on Goal.com that Costa scored the winning goal against Liverpool a couple of weeks ago. No one would dispute it if Goal.com put up stats showing Fabregas as Iniesta's father in both midfield and attacking play. These are facts.

The funny thing is that virtually every other thing in football today bar raw stats is somewhat hinged on opinion. That is why anything said or put forward by anybody can be rubbished. Even the WFOTY thingy is opinion-centric.

Arising from the fore-going, Hazard is the best footballer on the planet. Bite me!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bite you? Wetin go bite you dey your body already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
raumdeuter: Bite you? Wetin go bite you dey your body already

Do you now agree that what you gleefully brought here from Goal.com was actually pulled out from their butt-holes and in no way factual?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
nitlad:

Do you now agree that what you gleefully brought here from Goal.com was actually pulled out from their butt-holes and in no way factual?

Its an agreed opinion from Dortmund fans on who the flops are.

If goal.com post that Shevchenko Kezman or Torres was a Chelsea flop I am sure most of their fans agree with the opinion. Is it factual? Is it correct?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
raumdeuter:

Its an agreed opinion from Dortmund fans on who the flops are.

If goal.com post that Shevchenko Kezman or Torres was a Chelsea flop I am sure most of their fans agree with the opinion. Is it factual? Is it correct?

Torres was not a flop tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
raumdeuter: Its an agreed opinion from Dortmund fans on who the flops are.

Is it correct?? Is it factual?? muchechechechechechecheche. . .

Mister Man go and sit down and stop hiding behind semantics.

Now that I have successfully imparted to you the invaluable knowledge with which to decipher between fact and opinion, it's not my business to establish whether an opinion supposedly agreed on collectively by the horde of retārds in Dortmund is correct or not. The only established thing is that, it is not factual!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
raumdeuter:
He keeps shutting haters up

http://gfycat.com/FragrantComplexLabradorretriever
From 'alago' to the best defender in Europe as we speak the Boa-TANK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Preparing for City

Gianluca Gaudino looking to cause damage to Etihad

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:23am On Nov 25, 2014
A40:

From 'alago' to the best defender in Europe as we speak the Boa-TANK

As revealed in Marti Perarnau's excellent book "Pep Confidential," a behind-the-scenes look at Guardiola's first campaign in Bavaria, the new Bayern coach was fascinated when he realized Boateng had never actually been taught how to defend properly.

"Guardiola discovered Boateng is totally self-taught," writes Perarnau. "The young German defender has been explaining that no one has ever shown him how to defend. In fact, Boateng confesses that he didn't even know that the defensive line could be organized. He thought that every player defended instinctively.

"Guardiola is enchanted by Boateng's wide-eyed innocence on this point, and realizes that he has a pearl on his hands. This is someone with an enormous amount of potential as well as a clear willingness to learn."

Boateng's naivety seems remarkable considering he was, by that point, already a European Cup winner, and perhaps the truth is simply that Boateng hadn't been taught in a manner Guardiola would appreciate. Nevertheless, the transformation in his game over the past 16 months is remarkable, and suggests Boateng has learned new concepts and adapted to them impressively. Besides, it also implies that Boateng was previously coping simply by depending upon his physical qualities -- and even then, he was a good defender. With more fine-tuning, he could become a great.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/tactics-and-analysis/67/post/2161900/uefa-champions-league-manchester-city-likely-regret-selling-jerome-boateng

While some of us including Pep with a keen eye for the game saw the raw unrivaled talents in BoaTANK, Some were yarning opat

Now watch as the guy has suddenly become the best Central defender in Europe and the scary thing is that he is still developing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maduks88(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
gotze 2010/2011 till last season
best german team i.e dortmund(2010/2011)-8goals
best german team i.e dortmund(2011/2012)-7goals
2ndbest german team i.e dortmund(12/13)-16goals
best german team i.e bayern(2013/2014)-15goals
Eden hazard 2010/2011 till last season
best lowly french league team i.e lille
(2010/2011)-12goals
3rdbest lowly french league team i.e lille
(2011/2012)-22goals
3rdbest epl team i.e chelsea(2012/2013)-13goals
3rdbest epl team i.e chelsea(2013/2014)-17goals

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
I told you to tell me which year Hazard had a bad yr in National team

5 goals in 6 yrs of National Team football. How much more can he fail

Gotze 13 goals in 4 yrs Beat that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maduks88(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:
I told you to tell me which year Hazard had a bad yr in National team

5 goals in 6 yrs of National Team football. How much more can he fail

Gotze 13 goals in 4 yrs Beat that
gotze had 6 goals be4 2014 while hazard had 5 that how
things can change in a year. The fact that gotze has
seven more goals than hazard for his national team
doesn't mean he is anyway better

schurrle has 48goals in 169games and dimaria
has 38goals in 244games. does dat mean schurrle is
better?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maduks88(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
one more question
Is gotze also better than dimaria?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

gotze had 6 goals be4 2014 while hazard had 5 that how
things can change in a year. The fact that gotze has
seven more goals than hazard for his national team
doesn't mean he is anyway better

You mean between 2010 when Gotze made his debut and 2014 he scored 6 goals while the failure called Hazard has 5 from 2008 to 2014

That further underlines how much of a failure Hazard is.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:
one more question
Is gotze also better than dimaria?

Gotze and Hazard is the topic right now. And its a red herring to bring Di Marias name into it

Can you explain to us why Hazard is such a failure. He cant score, he cant assist.

This season that everyone is shouting his name, He has 6 goals and 6 assists in 18 games while Gotze has 10 goals and 4 assists in 17 games
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maduks88(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

You mean between 2010 when Gotze made his debut and 2014 he scored 6 goals while the failure called Hazard has 5 from 2008 to 2014

That further underlines how much of a failure Hazard is.
Schurrle made his debut 2010 also and has 17goals is he better than gotze?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

Schurrle made his debut 2010 also and has 17goals is he better than gotze?

Is Schurrle the topic?

We can move to Schurrle later.

Are we in agreement that Hazard is a failed player and Gotze is twice the player Hazard can hope to be?

If we have concluded that, then we can move to other things
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maduks88(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

Gotze and Hazard is the topic right now. And its a red herring to bring Di Marias name into it

Can you explain to us why Hazard is such a failure. He cant score, he cant assist.

This season that everyone is shouting his name, He has 6 goals and 6 assists in 18 games while Gotze has 10 goals and 4 assists in 17 games
Just want to know who you think is better between gotze and maria if you don't want to answer no problem
talking about this season
Hazard has d most dribbles in europe is d most tackled in epl and he is tackled/fouled more than gotze, he probably has more chances created, pass, pass accuracy,better defensively thank to mourinho and better %aerial duel won in d league when compared to gotze
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maduks88(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

Is Schurrle the topic?

We can move to Schurrle later.

Are we in agreement that Hazard is a failed player and Gotze is twice the player Hazard can hope to be?

If we have concluded that, then we can move to other things
U haven't proven that yet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

Just want to know who you think is better between gotze and maria if you don't want to answer no problem
talking about this season
Hazard has d most dribbles in europe is d most tackled in epl and he is tackled/fouled more than gotze, he probably has more chances created, pass, pass accuracy,better defensively thank to mourinho and better %aerial duel won in d league when compared to gotze

This dribbles, tackles and etc has only resulted in 6 goals and 6 assists in all competition

Yet Gotze has 10 goals and 4 assists in lesser number of games
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

U haven't proven that yet

How else do you want me to prove it when Gotze has been schooling him in scoring and assists whether at Dortmund vs Lille, at Bayern vs Chelsea or even at National team

Gotzes numbers are almost double of Hazards despite being younger

So what more proof do you need
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maduks88(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

This dribbles, tackles and etc has only resulted in 6 goals and 6 assists in all competition

Yet Gotze has 10 goals and 4 assists in lesser number of games
I think both hazard and gotze have two assist
Hazard has more goals and assist overall from 2010/2011 when gotze was in dortmund first team
And gotze was always in a better team

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.