Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074046 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
toba:
Shut up. It doesnt depend on your being hopeful or hopeless, im talking reality here
What reality? Didn't I tell you it would be phoolish to rely on Badstuber? Was I right or wrong? Nkita ara

toba:
Mumu. How was i caught? Because the game wasnt on TV? or you were there with me when the game was played? I even heard last night than if Ronaldo had scored goals, he would have equaled Raul's record. Thats plagiarism grin grin grin grin

Your case is becoming more laughable and pathetic! It becomes plagiarism when you try to pass off someone else's posts as your opinion! Merely reporting a news is not plagiarism you eediot

The phool is even posting more articles that he obviously stole on the internet again without crediting the source. Do you have no shame? You unrepentant ajigunjaale

toba:

That means nothing exist to prove. You became so jobless and went in search of my previous posts to know that i wasn't discussing Bayern's midfile, why has it become so difficult to refer us here to one of those silly claims you've been making?
You are a dunce! Keep waiting and asking me phoolish questions!

toba:
You will commit suicide one day if you continue like this
I see suicide in your future! I only hope you don't take the people unfortunate enough to come across you along as well

Your head is an oloriburuku one and suicide is your destiny

toba:

Chastised by who?

mumu and how instant do you respond to my post and when i respond to yours?
Lol what a feeble-minded Arrow! I only pointed out your hypocrisy and inconsistency since you claimed I needed to quote you to be relevant yet you are up by 4:30 replying A-40 before your first meal of the day! Hahaha after calling you out you now change your usual time of response to prove what exactly? When you are done with the rope I gave you let me know so I can kick away the chair as the saying goes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wins in this CL

Chelsea 2 Arsenal 2, Liverpool 1

5 wins in 16 games

Best League in EUrope cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
I hope we decimate that useless EPL club in Etihad next match day!

Schalke are the problem we've in Germany, that club no get shame o.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
[size=14pt]Kahn[/size]: "Schweinsteiger tried to convince me for 80 minutes that Roma are not such a bad team. In the end he wasn't so sure anymore :p.

All their players are about three times slower on the ball which is a general problem with Italian teams these days. What were they trying to achieve today? Their only goal was not get embarrassed again. I didn't think they would be this bad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lordave:
I hope we decimate that useless EPL club in Etihad next match day!

Schalke are the problem we've in Germany, that club no get shame o.

I hope Mochengladbach take their place next season and in the future maybe RB Leipzig can be the replacement
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
Alaba injured

WTF

Raphael Honigstein ✔ @honigstein
Follow
Alaba out for a few weeks with ligament damage, according to Sky Germany
2:02 PM - 5 Nov 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
raumdeuter:

I hope Mochengladbach take their place next season and in the future maybe RB Leipzig can be the replacement
Leipzig are in what position in the 2.Bundesliga?

I don't think M'Gladbach have the financial capacity to be a real contender in Europe.
Where do you put Wolfsburg?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
That Neuer save boy! Missed the move during the game but saw my Twitter feed going nuts so I wondered what all the ruckus about Neuer was about. All I can say is whoaa

Anyway City next. No Yaya Toure and no Fernandinho. The best team in the EPL got two men sent off against CSKA Moscow. I hope we deliver the final knockout blow this time even though we've won the group certain statements still need to be made
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:04am On Nov 06, 2014
Lordave:
Leipzig are in what position in the 2.Bundesliga?

I don't think M'Gladbach have the financial capacity to be a real contender in Europe.
Where do you put Wolfsburg?

Leipzig are 3rd in the BL-2

Wolfsburg are too erratic even with their money. Mochengladbach have a good coach in Favre and have a history
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:20am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
SIRcumalot:

City problems in the UCL is clearly the seeding process and hardly anybody will call a freak draw at Moscow, a draw with Roma and a 1-0 last minute loss to your super team a" battering".

So what should we call CIty's latest result vs CSKA at home

City without a win in their last 6 CL games

4 losses and 2 draws

I am waiting for you to come blame the seeding system for losing at home to CSKA
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
SIRcumalot:

How can city's performance be used a the stick to flog the whole EPL when at least three of the EPL participant qualify almost everytime.
This UCL group stage hasn't ended yet so don't count them out yet.
If the Seeding process hasn't been unfair to Man city why is UEFA changing it ?.

EPL played 16 games won 5

So is it justified to say the whole EPL is crap based on this result?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 12:37am On Nov 07, 2014
raumdeuter:

EPL played 16 games won 5

So is it justified to say the whole EPL is crap based on this result?
No you can't
City is going through some kind of slump it just bad luck it clashed with their UCL fixtures.I didn't watch the match though I heard the officiating was bad.
Chelsea and Arsenal will still qualify.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:57am On Nov 07, 2014
SIRcumalot:

No you can't
City is going through some kind of slump it just bad luck it clashed with their UCL fixtures.I didn't watch the match though I heard the officiating was bad.
Chelsea and Arsenal will still qualify.

WHich kind of slump is City going through? The slump that made them beat Tottenham comprehensively and even beat Man Utd and drawn Chelsea with a man down

Only useless teams blame officiating, why didnt the same City blame officiating when they got a soft penalty vs Roma in Etihad

Ok City is having badluck, If we remove all City results

It would make it 5 wins in 12 for other EPL representative thats less than 50% winning abi whats the excuse for that one?

Arsenal is 5 points behind the team currently 17th in the Bundesliga abi na also badluck, poor officiating and slump ni?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:05am On Nov 07, 2014
Thats the unfair officiating that got Yaya a red card, He thought football was wrestling

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 2:38am On Nov 07, 2014
raumdeuter:

WHich kind of slump is City going through? The slump that made them beat Tottenham comprehensively and even beat Man Utd and drawn Chelsea with a man down

Only useless teams blame officiating, why didnt the same City blame officiating when they got a soft penalty vs Roma in Etihad

Ok City is having badluck, If we remove all City results

It would make it 5 wins in 12 for other EPL representative thats less than 50% winning abi whats the excuse for that one?

Arsenal is 5 points behind the team currently 17th in the Bundesliga abi na also badluck, poor officiating and slump ni?
LLW that was Mancity's form going into the match. Lost to westham in the league lost to a 2nd string newcastle team at the ethiad in the league cup and a non convincing win against 10 man utd.
as far Arsenal is still on course to qualify I don't see how this is a problem.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:51am On Nov 07, 2014
SIRcumalot:

LLW that was Mancity's form going into the match. Lost to westham in the league lost to a 2nd string newcastle team at the ethiad in the league cup and a non convincing win against 10 man utd.
as far Arsenal is still on course to qualify I don't see how this is a problem.

Despite this City form, they are still 3rd in the weak EPL

Dortmunds league form going into this gameweek is

LLLLL

Yet they are 5 points top of Arsenal.

Its not a problem that Arsenal is 5points behind the 17th place Bundesliga team?

Its not a problem that EPL sides have 5 wins in 16 games

Its not a problem that EPL champions havent won a single CL game in 6 attempts

Its not a problem that Liverpool has 3 points after 4 games

So what is the problem?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:57am On Nov 07, 2014
raumdeuter:

Despite this City form, they are still 3rd in the weak EPL

Dortmunds league form going into this gameweek is

LLLLL

Yet they are 5 points top of Arsenal.

Its not a problem that Arsenal is 5points behind the 17th place Bundesliga team?

Its not a problem that EPL sides have 5 wins in 16 games

Its not a problem that EPL champions havent won a single CL game in 6 attempts

Its not a problem that Liverpool has 3 points after 4 games

So what is the problem?
Can you explain Dortmund dominance in the UCL and their bad league form ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:14am On Nov 07, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Can you explain Dortmund dominance in the UCL and their bad league form ?

Yes. Dortmund Finds playing the CL easier than the league

Just like Bayern who have dropped multiple points in the league yet steamrolling everyone in Europe.

Playing the bundesliga is tougher than the CL group stages while the reverse is the case with the epl. Epl games are walk over compared to CL group games

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 7:31am On Nov 08, 2014
raumdeuter:

Yes. Dortmund Finds playing the CL easier than the league

Just like Bayern who have dropped multiple points in the league yet steamrolling everyone in Europe.

Playing the bundesliga is tougher than the CL group stages while the reverse is the case with the epl. Epl games are walk over compared to CL group games
Dortmund playing style has been figure out it is all,they play counterattacking football and the midtable clubs are willing to defend deep and play for draws most time they score and park the bus.
In the UCL the teams attack each other.
I'll be the first to tell you the EPL is not as strong as it use to be all leagues have their ebb and flow but the bundesliga isn't better.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Dortmund playing style has been figure out it is all,they play counterattacking football and the midtable clubs are willing to defend deep and play for draws most time they score and park the bus.
In the UCL the teams attack each other.
I'll be the first to tell you the EPL is not as strong as it use to be all leagues have their ebb and flow but the bundesliga isn't better.

Give us reasons why the Bundesliga is not better

They have been performing better in Europe,
The buli players have been getting nominated for awards more than EPl players,
In major tournament Buli players have done much better than epl players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
raumdeuter:

Give us reasons why the Bundesliga is not better

They have been performing better in Europe,
The buli players have been getting nominated for awards more than EPl players,
In major tournament Buli players have done much better than epl players
If you mean bayern munich players have done much better, then yes I agree.
Don't mistake what must undoubtedly be the Golden age of football in Bayern recent history with the Bundesliga Superiority.
If you refer to the world cup the German team consist of mostly Bayern players at that time.
All the nominees for the Ballon d 'or came from your team. The big four EPL teams each have a nominee.
Your favourite league performance in the last UCL tournament was equal to ours.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
SIRcumalot:

If you mean bayern munich players have done much better, then yes I agree.
Don't mistake what must undoubtedly be the Golden age of football in Bayern recent history with the Bundesliga Superiority.
If you refer to the world cup the German team consist of mostly Bayern players at that time.
All the nominees for the Ballon d 'or came from your team. The big four EPL teams each have a nominee.
Your favourite league performance in the last UCL tournament was equal to ours.

Reus was nominated for Europe 11 last season,
I am certain Hummels was one of the top ranked players at the world cup
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/statistics/castrol-index/

2 seasons ago 2 Buli clubs played the CL finals
Last season Buli matched the EPL in performance
This season Buli has significantly outshone the EPL

WHat does that trend show you?

Is the golden age of Bayern Munich what made Dortmund to top their CL group 3 times in a row, each time having an EPL team to contend with?
Is Bayern dominance the reason DOrtmund have sodomised EPL teams regularly?
Is it Bayern dominance that made Dortmund have 4 wins out of 4?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
I love Muller's hatrick
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
OptaFranz @OptaFranz
Follow
50 - @FCBayern's Jerome Boateng hasn't lost any of his last 50 BL games and set up a new BL record. Unbeatable.
8:58 AM - 8 Nov 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sammy329(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
what a beautiful own goal for Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
raumdeuter:
OptaFranz @OptaFranz
Follow
50 - @FCBayern's Jerome Boateng hasn't lost any of his last 50 BL games and set up a new BL record. Unbeatable.
8:58 AM - 8 Nov 2014
But but Boateng is shyte! He has no business being at Bayern. Luiz, Mangala and even Kenneth Omeruo are better than him

SIRcumalot:

No you can't
Too many excuses bruh! Dortmund is also going through a slump! Why are you making such an excuse for a club with the depth and financial muscle of City! Its laughable really
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kramer is a doofus! He had one job! Keep Dortmund at the foot of the table till after the International break

Wolfsburg are on a roll right now! Even Lord Bendtner is scoring

Superb hatrick from Mueller! Frankfurt played like thugs at times and I'm just glad no one got hurt

No one really stood out for me besides Mueller obviously! Let's just hope no one comes back with any injuries during the international break, Alaba's situation just increases the workload on Lahm and Alonso now good thing they don't play till the 22nd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:01am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Guys Neuer is injured!!!!!!!

All 3 first choice keepers are injured ooh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.