Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081158 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2023
raumdeuter:

I don't agree. Pep spent 3 seasons in Germany, he has spent 7yrs in England most teams are adopting his style and the national team is getting better

Germany is currently not producing talents. For the first time in a long while Bayern the biggest team have no German defender

It's so bad that players like Fulkrug, players from Brighton like Gross, Schade a bench option at Brentford and other midtable teams are considered national team options because we don't have enough top talents

When we won 2014 Lahm Neuer Boateng Schweini Muller Klose were at Bayern. Khedira and Ozil at Madrid that's like 8 starters at tier 1 clubs because we had talents

Out of the 19 teams in the league, mention 10 teams that adopted Fraudiola's style?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GuyFawkes7: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2023
airmark:

Out of the 19 teams in the league, mention 10 teams that adopted Fraudiola's style?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
airmark:

Count the number of teams that play from the back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

You should list them, since you claimed that most play Fraudiola's style.

Meanwhile, I hope you know Fraudiola didn't invent tiki taka.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
airmark:

You should list them, since you claimed that most play Fraudiola's style.

Meanwhile, I hope you know Fraudiola didn't invent tiki taka.

Read and educate yourself

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-pep-guardiola-manager-25929082

https://www.eurosport.com/football/champions-league/2022-2023/pep-guardiola-has-transformed-english-football-from-backwards-to-technical-say-bt-sport-pundits_sto9211601/story.shtml

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/18932/12886456/pep-guardiola-has-changed-football-and-is-ahead-of-sir-alex-ferguson-as-greatest-manager-ever-says-jamie-redknapp

Redknapp believes City boss Guardiola is ahead of 13-time title winner Ferguson, however, by virtue of how his preferred playing style has transformed modern football.
"I think he's the greatest ever and why I say that is that he has changed football," said the Sky Sports pundit as City celebrated their success at the Etihad Stadium.

"There have been some great managers. You go through history, Arrigo Sacchi, what he did with AC Milan, Johan Cruyff… Managers who have changed things forever, and he is certainly one of them
"When you go and watch football now, be it grassroots or whatever, everybody plays the Pep way. People play out from the back when we thought it is impossible.
"He has changed peoples' perception of the game. You have midfield players and defenders going into different areas, playing out, splitting defences, and for me he is the greatest ever.

"He has won 11 domestic titles in the 14 years he's been a manager, 28 major trophies. You can talk about Sir Alex Ferguson, Bill Shankly as well. There have been some amazing managers.

"But for me he has changed football forever.
https://theathletic.com/3327242/2022/05/24/guardiola-premier-league-change/
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

In what universe did Pep invent playing out from the back?

Even the Tika taka was a Johan Cryuff rebranded..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
kendrick9:

How come before Pep tams in England were not using it

Cryuff coached in the 80s yet teams in England didnt hear of this tactic before Pep joined

Redknapp believes City boss Guardiola is ahead of 13-time title winner Ferguson, however, by virtue of how his preferred playing style has transformed modern football.
"I think he's the greatest ever and why I say that is that he has changed football," said the Sky Sports pundit as City celebrated their success at the Etihad Stadium.

"When you go and watch football now, be it grassroots or whatever, everybody plays the Pep way. People play out from the back when we thought it is impossible.
"He has changed peoples' perception of the game. You have midfield players and defenders going into different areas, playing out, splitting defences, and for me he is the greatest ever.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
kendrick9:

God bless you, just seeing your post after I replied my mention.

Raumdeuter is shameless.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
airmark:

Gibberish.

List 10 Epl clubs that copied Fraudiola's style he stole from Cruyff, Rijkaard etc.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

That's Redknapp's ignorant opinion. List 10 Epl teams that copied Cruyff/Rijkaard/Fraudiola's style.

Fraudiola stole ideas of Cruyff, Rijkaard and took over teams with Messi and over 1.6bn.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
airmark:

That's Redknapp's ignorant opinion. List 10 Epl teams that copied Cruyff/Rijkaard/Fraudiola's style.

Fraudiola stole ideas of Cruyff, Rijkaard and took over teams with Messi and over 1.6bn.

BT Sport pundits Rio Ferdinand, Joe Cole, Glenn Hoddle and Joleon Lescott have heaped praise on Pep Guardiola, who they all believe has pioneered a transformation in English football. The game has become - to most observers - more attractive since Guardiola’s success at Barcelona and Bayern Munich, before he joined Manchester City in 2016 to work his magic in the Premier League

“We have now embraced that European way of playing and our ideas about football,” Ferdinand told BT Sport.
“Being in and around the academies, the coaching is so different compared to when we grew up when it was all shouting and dragging people left and right.
“Whereas now, it’s very much that culture of Guardiola, who has had a huge influence on that style of football.”

https://www.eurosport.com/football/champions-league/2022-2023/pep-guardiola-has-transformed-english-football-from-backwards-to-technical-say-bt-sport-pundits_sto9211601/story.shtml
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:43am On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

BT Sport pundits Rio Ferdinand, Joe Cole, Glenn Hoddle and Joleon Lescott have heaped praise on Pep Guardiola, who they all believe has pioneered a transformation in English football. The game has become - to most observers - more attractive since Guardiola’s success at Barcelona and Bayern Munich, before he joined Manchester City in 2016 to work his magic in the Premier League

“We have now embraced that European way of playing and our ideas about football,” Ferdinand told BT Sport.
“Being in and around the academies, the coaching is so different compared to when we grew up when it was all shouting and dragging people left and right.
“Whereas now, it’s very much that culture of Guardiola, who has had a huge influence on that style of football.”

You go explain tire, no evidence.

List 10 teams that copied Cruyff/Rijkaard/Fraudiola's tiki taka
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 5:39am On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

How come before Pep tams in England were not using it

Cryuff coached in the 80s yet teams in England didnt hear of this tactic before Pep joined

But playing out from the back wasn't invented by Pep that's my point.
And how many teams are even playing Pep style of football?

Or are implying teams playing Attacking football are mimicking Pep tiki taka?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 5:42am On Oct 19, 2023
airmark:

Gibberish.

List 10 Epl clubs that copied Fraudiola's style he stole from Cruyff, Rijkaard etc.
Exactly...
How many teams in Epl even play tiki taka.
Maybe he's confusing well structured attacking football with Tiki taka
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 5:53am On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

I don't agree. Pep spent 3 seasons in Germany, he has spent 7yrs in England most teams are adopting his style and the national team is getting better

Germany is currently not producing talents. For the first time in a long while Bayern the biggest team have no German defender

It's so bad that players like Fulkrug, players from Brighton like Gross, Schade a bench option at Brentford and other midtable teams are considered national team options because we don't have enough top talents

When we won 2014 Lahm Neuer Boateng Schweini Muller Klose were at Bayern. Khedira and Ozil at Madrid that's like 8 starters at tier 1 clubs because we had talents
I prefer the German style over this Tika taka whatever.
Fast, quick counter attacks..
That's why they are the German machines.
Klopp peak Dortmund side and Bayern under Juup Heynekes embodied that.
And Germany in 2006 had mid players like Frings, Borowski, Podolski, Odonkor, Friedich etc... and still played excellent football in the German way.
They need to return to their roots.
Same with Brazil

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:
But playing out from the back wasn't invented by Pep that's my point.
And how many teams are even playing Pep style of football?

Or are implying teams playing Attacking football are mimicking Pep tiki taka?

He doesn't have to be the inventor, when it was invented why didnt people in England use it for decades before Pep?

he introduced it to England a style many swore will never work and he proved it can work now many are using it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:
Exactly...
How many teams in Epl even play tiki taka.
Maybe he's confusing well structured attacking football with Tiki taka

Go and ask all the knowledgeable ex footballers and coaches who said Pep changed English football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:

I prefer the German style over this Tika taka whatever.
Fast, quick counter attacks..
That's why they are the German machines.
Klopp peak Dortmund side and Bayern under Juup Heynekes embodied that.
And Germany in 2006 had mid players like Frings, Borowski, Podolski, Odonkor, Friedich etc... and still played excellent football in the German way.
They need to return to their roots.
Same with Brazil

Maybe all these coaches who adopt Peps style never knew about German football or the German coaches who now adopt Peps style don't know about it

That is your preference, some people also prefer catennacio but there is a reason those who matter in football those who have more knowledge than you are going to Pep to learn his methods
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Maybe all these coaches who adopt Peps style never knew about German football or the German coaches who now adopt Peps style don't know about it

That is your preference, some people also prefer catennacio but there is a reason those who matter in football those who have more knowledge than you are going to Pep to learn his methods
Lol...no one is going to learn sh!t from Pep apart from his assistants.
Pep didn't invent any pattern, all he did was make little iterations from the Johan Cruyff's, Marcelo Biesla's in addition with having an open cheque book.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Go and ask all the knowledgeable ex footballers and coaches who said Pep changed English football
There's nothing Pep brought that hasn't been seen in English football.
The only difference is he's had an oil state giving him a blank cheque to play with.
Very Good coach but saying he brought in any invention to English football I disagree with.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

He doesn't have to be the inventor, when it was invented why didnt people in England use it for decades before Pep?

he introduced it to England a style many swore will never work and he proved it can work now many are using it
Again who are these teams supposedly using it?

Infact more teams play the Klopp kinda football. Especially in Bundesliga.
The high pressing, quick turnovers, capitalizing on mistakes..
But you won't see me claiming Klopp invented that.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:
There's nothing Pep brought that hasn't been seen in English football.
The only difference is he's had an oil state giving him a blank cheque to play with.
Very Good coach but saying he brought in any invention to English football I disagree with.

Go and ask all these people who know more about English football than you

Rio Ferdinand, Joe Cole, Glenn Hoddle and Joleon Lescott have heaped praise on Pep Guardiola, who they all believe has pioneered a transformation in English footbal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:
Again who are these teams supposedly using it?

Infact more teams play the Klopp kinda football. Especially in Bundesliga.
The high pressing, quick turnovers, capitalizing on mistakes..
But you won't see me claiming Klopp invented that.

Thats because many people have been playing that style before Klopp in Bundesliga.

Who has been playing that style in England before now

Rio Ferdinand, Joe Cole, Glenn Hoddle and Joleon Lescott have heaped praise on Pep Guardiola, who they all believe has pioneered a transformation in English football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:
Lol...no one is going to learn sh!t from Pep apart from his assistants.
Pep didn't invent any pattern, all he did was make little iterations from the Johan Cruyff's, Marcelo Biesla's in addition with having an open cheque book.

How many EPL managers were playing this style of Bielsa and Cryuff before Pep? If I say someone introduced rice to Nigeria does that mean he must be the one who discovered rice globally?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

How many EPL managers were playing this style of Bielsa and Cryuff before Pep? If I say someone introduced rice to Nigeria does that mean he must be the one who discovered rice globally?
Was Aresen Wenger not playing good football?
Pellegrini, Felipe Scolari, Mancini at City...etc
All played very attractive football.
Teams have always played good football pre and post Pep and there's nothing new about that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Thats because many people have been playing that style before Klopp in Bundesliga.

Who has been playing that style in England before now

Rio Ferdinand, Joe Cole, Glenn Hoddle and Joleon Lescott have heaped praise on Pep Guardiola, who they all believe has pioneered a transformation in English football
But Klopp made it more popular and now there's loads of sides playing that way.
How many teams in EPL play Pep's football?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Go and ask all these people who know more about English football than you

Rio Ferdinand, Joe Cole, Glenn Hoddle and Joleon Lescott have heaped praise on Pep Guardiola, who they all believe has pioneered a transformation in English footbal
I really wouldn't be listening to what Rio and Joe are saying..
They have shown not to be the brightest minds in the game post retirement
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:
Was Aresen Wenger not playing good football?
Pellegrini, Felipe Scolari, Mancini at City...etc
All played very attractive football.
Teams have always played good football pre and post Pep and there's nothing new about that

How come none of them was universally acclaimed by footballers and managers like they are doing for Pep

Maybe Rio Redknapp Cole etc were not alive when Mancini Scolari Pellegrini coached in England
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:

But Klopp made it more popular and now there's loads of sides playing that way.
How many teams in EPL play Pep's football?

People have been playing that style in Bundesliga before Klopp, so you want to give Klopp credit for bringing a style already being used in Bundesliga before his time?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:

I really wouldn't be listening to what Rio and Joe are saying..
They are shown not be the brightest minds in the game post retirement

Rio and Joe are not credible. Huddle Lescott Redknapp are also not

Na only you and airmark get bright mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.