Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081376 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:
Was Aresen Wenger not playing good football?
Pellegrini, Felipe Scolari, Mancini at City...etc
All played very attractive football.
Teams have always played good football pre and post Pep and there's nothing new about that

I tire o. Even Hiddink in his first stint with us, played sweet football. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

People have been playing that style in Bundesliga before Klopp, so you want to give Klopp credit for bringing a style already being used in Bundesliga before his time?
Yes I'm giving him credit cause there's more evidence of teams playing that style.
He popularized that style.
Even Juup Heynekes 2013 winning side took some notes from Klopp BvB side after he came second best the previous season.
I have no clue what teams were playing that way cause I didn't watch them, so could u mention these teams?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Rio and Joe are not credible. Huddle Lescott Redknapp are also not

Na only you and airmark get bright mind
Based on their past utterances, I won't put much stock on what they say.
At the end of the day it's their opinion
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
airmark:

Ancelotti 2009/10 side too...
Scored over 100 goals I think and beat all the big 4 home and away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:

Yes o.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Rio and Joe are not credible. Huddle Lescott Redknapp are also not

Na only you and airmark get bright mind

But you have criticized these guys in the past na...

Say them no sabi anything

What changed?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
AdisaOwala:

But you have criticized these guys in the past na...

Say them no sabi anything

What changed?

I criticized their football does not mean they don't follow football

So if I say Rio, Neville and Carragher were mediocre footballers does that mean they don't know about English football

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
airmark:
kendrick9:

How come all these English football analysts forgot Hiddink Scolari and co was it that they didnt see them and their football teams
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:
Yes I'm giving him credit cause there's more evidence of teams playing that style.
He popularized that style.
Even Juup Heynekes 2013 winning side took some notes from Klopp BvB side after he came second fiddle the previous season.
I have no clue what teams were playing that way cause I didn't watch them, so could mention these teams?

That has always been the German way, High pressing and lots of running, There is a reason they call them German machines. People have been using the term German machines before Klopp became a coach because of the intense running and high energy football

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

I criticized their football does not mean they don't follow football

So if I say Rio, Neville and Carragher were mediocre footballers does that mean they don't know about English football

Haha

So Ferdinand is no longer a crackhead like you mentioned below? grin

It's always so easy - most of your posts ehn, you go don contradict yourself wella in the past grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Haha

It's always so easy - most of your posts ehn, you go don contradict yourself wella in the past grin

So when Rio is saying the same thing many other analysts are saying should we ignore it? If he was saying something different now

I have given you like 6 people who acclaim Peps work in English football

If I serch I will see more, Actually most analyst agree
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

So when Rio is saying the same thing many other analysts are saying should we ignore it? If he was saying something different now

I have given you like 6 people who acclaim Peps work in English football

If I serch I will see more, Actually most analyst agree

Is/was Rio a crackhead?

Answer the question first grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Is/was Rio a crackhead?

Answer the question first grin

Rio is a crackhead yes. So if a crackhead say today is Thursday and many others agree with him so you will disagree just because?

I presented many analysts including Rio to you. At least 7 names already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Rio is a crackhead yes. So if a crackhead say today is Thursday and many others agree with him so you will disagree just because?

Good.

Should the words of a crackhead be taken seriously like you mentioned below?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Good.

No time for Amala turning today

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Good.

So if a crackhead says today is Thursday and many people agree with him, you will just disagree right?

Are Jamie Redknapp Joe Cole, Glen Hoddle, G Neville, Joleon Lescott Thirry Henry etc also crackheads
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

So if a crackhead says today is Thursday and many people agree with him, you will just disagree right?

Why are you referring to the words of a crackhead as evidence when you clearly told us that when one is a crackhead, he shouldn't be reckoned with (as per the post below)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Why are you referring to the words of a crackhead as evidence when you clearly told us that when one is a crackhead, he shouldn't be reckoned with (as per the post below)

Other non crackheads who have been following football longer than you agree with this crackhead, So the likelihood of him being right is very high
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Other non crackheads who have been following football longer than you agree with this crackhead, So the likelihood of him being right is very high

But you told us that when one is a crackhead, he shouldn't be taken seriously as evidence na

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

That has always been the German way, High pressing and lots of running, There is a reason they call them German machines. People have been using the term German machines before Klopp became a coach because of the intense running and high energy football

Reading it now it seems Ralf Ragnick is the godfather of gengenpressing and Klopp was one of his students.
Klopp made some slight tweaks which is the heavy metal he deployed at BVB.

The German machines are more computer like.
Similar characteristics but not the same
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Haha

grin grin grin grin
And he was antagonising me for not taking Rio's word
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:

Reading it now it seems Ralf Ragnick is the godfather of gengenpressing and Klopp was one of his students.
Klopp made some slight tweaks which is the heavy metal he deployed at BVB.

The German machines are more computer like.
Similar characteristics but not the same

Is it not common sense to say that Rangnick who has coached in Bundesliga when Klopp was still a player that brought geggenpressing and not Klopp
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:
grin grin grin grin
And he was antagonising me for not taking Rio's word

So will you take the words of Hoddle, Joe COle Redknapp, Henry, Nevile Lescott or just yours
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Is it not common sense to say that Rangnick who has coached in Bundesliga when Klopp was still a player that brought geggenpressing and not Klopp
I never said he brought it though.
I said he popularized it which is normal cause when something is successful people will want to copy such.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

So will you take the words of Hoddle, Joe COle Redknapp, Henry, Nevile Lescott or just yours
Those guys who all regurgitate the same tired cliches.
Add Owen to the list grin
No way am I taking tactical inputs from them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:
I never said he brought it though.
I said he popularized it which is normal cause when something is successful people will want to copy such.

Geggenpressing was brought to Germany by Rangnick and not Klopp

Pep changed English football according to many pundits
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:
Those guys who all regurgitate the same tired cliches.
Add Owen to the list grin
No way am I taking tactical inputs from them

So who are you taking tactical input from? Airmark?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

So who are you taking tactical input from? Airmark?
The same pundits who said Guardiola can't translate his success to English football and now he's changed football.
grin
You see why I can't take such pundits serious, they are never stable, always repeating cliches and without offering any substantial insight.
If Pep changed English football then how many teams in the PL play Pep's football.
To play that kind of football u need to have an open chequebook.
Even Pep can't play Pep's football without spending billions
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
kendrick9:
The same pundits who said Guardiola can't translate his success to English football and now he's changed football.
grin
You see why I can't take such pundits serious, they are never stable, always repeating cliches and without offering any substantial insight.
If Pep changed English football then how many teams in the PL play Pep's football.

It is certainly not just at Bolton where they try to wear down the opposition with a style of play that would have seemed unlikely, unimaginable even, outside the Premier League before Guardiola started changing the way many people think about the sport.

Go through the various leagues and you will find an increasing number of teams trying to play out from the back and placing extra value on the ability to pass and retain the ball.
https://theathletic.com/3327242/2022/05/24/guardiola-premier-league-change/

https://www.eurosport.com/football/champions-league/2022-2023/pep-guardiola-has-transformed-english-football-from-backwards-to-technical-say-bt-sport-pundits_sto9211601/story.shtml
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Android17: 12:43am On Oct 20, 2023
kendrick9:
grin

Pep showed managers the importance of a ball-playing keeper. Klopp, Arteta, Ten Hag etc. copied him.

Pep showed the importance of inverting full backs.

Pep demonstrated playing out of the back as effective for winning teams.

He played without a striker.

He counter-pressed with Barca and Klopp is on record saying he copied him.

I could go on and on.

And he started with Barcelona B. What chequebook did that team need?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Android17:

Pep showed managers the importance of a ball-playing keeper. Klopp, Arteta, Ten Hag etc. copied him.

I could go on and on.

Almost all of these when Pep started the same people laughed at him

Ball playing Keeper they laughed now every club is looking for or playing one
He played without a striker they laughed that its impossible in EPL
He played ball out of the back even under pressure they all laughed, now they all copy him
The press from front was what Pep already used at Barcelona when he had a tactic that the ball must be recovered in 5seconds, Same thing Klopp is using

Which is why those who follow football closely know that his methods have taken over English football even in the lower tiers and non league sides
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:56am On Oct 21, 2023
Android17:

I could go on and on.

Which of these ideas burnt his fingers against Chelsea in the Ucl final? Let us separate his useless inventions from useful ones, before telling you who started the ideas he stole.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.