Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,296 members, 7,850,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1088111 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:32am On Nov 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

You are suddenly not concerned about English farmers league getting disgraced all over?

When Hummels shows his achievements in his career without Boateng we will compare

2 CL titles as a starter vs 0 CL titles

Ramos and Pepe won more CL titles than your clubless Boathand, and are still playing in Ucl. Find another excuse.

Your Boathand finally exposed as a fraud, as he failed trial in his former team, when there's nobody to carry him. 😃😃😃
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:44am On Nov 08, 2023
airmark:

Ramos and Pepe won more CL titles than your clubless Boathand, and are still playing in Ucl. Find another excuse.

Your Boathand finally exposed as a fraud, as he failed trial in his former team, when there's nobody to carry him. 😃😃😃

How many CL did your Manolas win before they shipped him to the desert?
How many world cups did a combination of VVD Terry Thiago Silva and David Luiz win

Boateng alone 1 world cup 2 CL titles all on the field
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dagame: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2023

Today's Games update
3 betslip available for free
Winning is guaranteed
Check out the link below if you are interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e2e2VXFoyI?feature=shared

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

How many CL did your Manolas win before they shipped him to the desert?
How many world cups did a combination of VVD Terry Thiago Silva and David Luiz win

Boateng alone 1 world cup 2 CL titles all on the field

Why did he go and fail trial in your club? Man was disgraced out of your club twice now. Even the Saudis don't want him in their league. Fraud exposed. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
airmark:

Why did he go and fail trial in your club? Man was disgraced out of your club twice now. Even the Saudis don't want him in their league. Fraud exposed. grin

Let's talk about how a team from Bundesliga battered a team from your English farmers league home and away without them scoring a goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

Let's talk about how a team from Bundesliga battered a team from your English farmers league home and away without them scoring a goal

This is a Bayern Munich's thread, let's stick to what made a former Bayern Munich legend fail trial on his return to a club he won trophies with, and now clubless. He is now the Egbon adugbo. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
airmark:

This is a Bayern Munich's thread, let's stick to what made a former Bayern Munich legend fail trial on his return to a club he won trophies with, and now clubless. He is now the Egbon adugbo. grin

You know its a Bayern Munich thread yet were bothering us with Yuropa results

Lets discuss in full details how a representative from the English farmers league got sodomized home and away

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
Do we do Man U wicked and sell this match? Let their final match with Gala be a battle to the death
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
A40:
Do we do Man U wicked and sell this match? Let their final match with Gala be a battle to the death

That thought dey cross my mind

If we lose at home to Gala I won't be pissed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:40am On Nov 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

That thought dey cross my mind

If we lose at home to Gala I won't be pissed
Harry Kane had other ideas. Plus it doesn't look like they needed our help grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:45am On Nov 09, 2023
So Man Utd and Gala tied on point

Man Utd has to beat Gala first and hope he beat Copenhagen

Then we go to Old Trashford, I will like to smash them there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by oliverano: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2023
A40:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Battle keh, knock them out with better thrashing.

When they scored two late goals in 1999, I'm sure your chest pained you. Just like how Kufour almost committed suicide on the pitch.

The current record is that, the last time United had Bayern in their group, they went all the way....

I want better KO @Trafford 😂 😂 😂 😂
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by oliverano: 7:13am On Nov 09, 2023
raumdeuter:
So Man Utd and Gala tied on point

Man Utd has to beat Gala first and hope he beat Copenhagen

Then we go to Old Trashford, I will like to smash them there

🙏 🙏 🤲 🤲 🙏 🙏
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

You know its a Bayern Munich thread yet were bothering us with Yuropa results

Lets discuss in full details how a representative from the English farmers league got sodomized home and away

For now, let's talk about how Sevilla signed Ramos. Porto signed Pepe. But Boathand failed the trial at Bayern. Your calamitous defender is roaming the streets of Germany for club to sign him. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dagame: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2023

Yesterday was awesome
We try again today
Today's sure winning tip updated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKyD0T7HT8c?feature=shared

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
oliverano:

Battle keh, knock them out with better thrashing.

When they scored two late goals in 1999, I'm sure your chest pained you. Just like how Kufour almost committed suicide on the pitch.

The current record is that, the last time United had Bayern in their group, they went all the way....

I want better KO @Trafford 😂 😂 😂 😂
Lol this United is not going all the way at anything though. I'm fairly confident we will wipe them. It's in the hands of Copenhagen and Galatasaray let them decide who wants to qualify since it's a given we are taking 3 points of United's total
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
airmark:

For now, let's talk about how Sevilla signed Ramos. Porto signed Pepe. But Boathand failed the trial at Bayern. Your calamitous defender is roaming the streets of Germany for club to sign him. grin

Let's talk about how an EPL team got mauled home and away by a Bundesliga team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
A40:
Lol this United is not going all the way at anything though. I'm fairly confident we will wipe them. It's in the hands of Copenhagen and Galatasaray let them decide who wants to qualify since it's a given we are taking 3 points of United's total

When you have a chance to kill off an enemy don't show mercy

Let's kill them off at Old Trafford too. I hope we take the game serious and don't field Tel and Chupo Moting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

Let's talk about how an EPL team got mauled home and away by a Bundesliga team

grin
Boathand don disgrace you finally. Victory at last. cool

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
airmark:

grin

World cup winner and 2 times CL winner, Point to anyone in your club 100yrs plus history who won these while playing at Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

World cup winner and 2 times CL winner, Point to anyone in your club 100yrs plus history who won these while playing at Chelsea

You forgot to add Bayern Munich's trial failure. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
airmark:

You forgot to add Bayern Munich's trial failure. grin

You are allowed to do anything after winning a CL and world cup before age 25. No one in Chelsea even if they played till age 70 has achieved it

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

You are allowed to do anything after winning a CL and world cup before age 25. No one in Chelsea even if they played till age 70 has achieved it

Bayern Munich confirmed that he is a fraud. They chased him out of their training facilities, maybe Ogbomosho utd will sign him. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

Let's kill them off at Old Trafford too. I hope we take the game serious and don't field Tel and Chupo Moting

Tuchel and Kane shaming you. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
airmark:

Bayern Munich confirmed that he is a fraud. They chased him out of their training facilities, maybe Ogbomosho utd will sign him. cheesy

He started for 10 straight seasons and won trebles and world cup

Show me your player who has won all those
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
airmark:

Tuchel and Kane shaming you. grin

Your team is not even good enough to make conference league, which shame pass that one
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
airmark:

grin

Bundesliga team flogged English farmers league team home and away
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
raumdeuter:

I cannot bring myself to see United as any sort of threat make I no lie give you.

I would be shocked if we even draw whether we take the game seriously or not.

No surprise if Starboy Tel use them boost stats. He scored in the first leg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Boateng woman domestic palaver and the woke mob is the only reason why he's not playing for Bayern right now. Open secret
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ramuzaki/Raumdeuter - don't you think this Geriatric striker would be lamenting that he didn't discover the Bayanshliga earlier in his career?

People have been asking - is it that the defenders in Germany don't train or they have just decided to be opening yanshh for Harry Cane to flog ?

What a joke of a league!!

Nawa o

Cc nihilist and Airmark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
AdisaOwala:
Ramuzaki/Raumdeuter - don't you think this Geriatric striker would be lamenting that he didn't discover the Bayanshliga earlier in his career?

People have been asking - is it that the defenders in Germany don't train or they have just decided to be opening yanshh for Harry cane to flog ?

Nawa o

Cc nihilist and Airmark

grin grin grin grin

KANEdesliga.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
AdisaOwala:

People have been asking - is it that the defenders in Germany don't train or they have just decided to be opening yanshh for Harry Cane to flog ?

What a joke of a league!!

Nawa o

Cc nihilist and Airmark

Like Haaland will be wishing he found out about the English farmers league earlier

Do you think defenders in the English farm train for Haaland at barely over teenage is breaking their record for fun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.