Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078508 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2014
A40:
My friend sharrap!!
Shut da f up grin grin grin grin grin

A40:
Who are the we doing a review?
Aren't you joining in the discussion, or im i the only one mentioning kroos was at Bayern on the internet or on Nairaland

A40:
Where did Guardiola come out to say blatantly or indirectly that he is sad to see Kroos go?
I gave you a link. In addition to that, he had said he wanted him to stay after his departure but the board didn't agree a deal with the chap over finances.

A40:
Even if he said so how is this productive to our cause?
The mere fact that he implied it will in the future put the coaches wishes into consideration over transfer policy
A40:
I could also whine about Mandzukic leaving to but I am smart enough to know that it is an absolute waste of time. [b]Kroos is go[/b]ne! Dun cri dun beg
No one is disputing this

A40:
Abeg stop posting such eediotic news on this thread!
How is it 'eediotic news' Are you a Journalist? Do you have an empirical proof that the news is false?

A40:
[b]No one gives a shyte about Kroos [/b]and I don't see how discussing Kroos is germane to our club right now
Then you would keep quiet If you really don't care

A40:
You are a ret@rd! The more you post the more you show how stoopid you are! Simple English is tedious for you! If you won't give Boa-TANK credit for performing in 3 different defensive positions a feat you failed to list another player that achieved similar you could at least keep quiet and stop sounding dimmer and dimmer each passing minute. Lahm did not play CB, Friedrich never played LB. Why you are listing Schweinsteiger and Podolski I don't know
Young man. Dont give yourself Hypertension. Boateng played in 3 different positions. Bravo. Scweinsteiger, Arne Friedrich, Philip lahm and Lukas podolski have all played more than one position for the National team. Even Badstuber has done that for Club and country. Versatility is what distinguishes one player from the other.

A40:
Really Joachim Loew said his players had cold from the 30th of June to the 13th of July? Who cares about what he did for Arsenal? I want to know that cold that would leave a full-grown man on the bench for 2 weeks. My friend FOH! You are disgracing Bayern fans
lol.. Young man, I'm really enjoying this. If you are acquainted with the legal profession, you would know that in the absence of any other contrary decision, opinion or fact, the status quo remains valid, until otherwise proven. The coach said couple of things, so we will have to go back to him to seek why he remained with Boateng and why he chose a fully fit Mertesacker in the first 2 games to pair the rock hummels.

A40:
STFU you rabid mongrel! Who is pained that Badstuber is back? Look at this neandarthal!! I was very pleased to see Badstuber complete 90mins! You think I am an eediot like you that would wish Badstuber failure so that Boa-TANK can play like you regularly wish with Boa-TANK
Guy. don't kill yourself. Take a chill pill ok? No one knows what you have in your mind, except you. You've argued that how can i say a yet to be fit Badstuber, 'whom no one knows when he will be fit will make a dream partnership with Dante'. Sooner than later it has happened. I'm feeding you with your words.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2014
A40:
Chei see this ignoramus ooh! So in your simpletonian universe you do away with all the old players that were there previously because you are rebuilding
Guy dont hurt yourself. Why would you do away with other players?

A40:
If the talent was sufficient would there be need for a rebuild? Anyone with even one functional braincell would understand what I was driving at in my previous posts peruse them and ask someone to explain them to you! This aint special ed class
So all teams must be perfect at all times or all teams are perfect right? Let me understand what youre driving at

A40:
Google is your friend
Ok. No problem. I'll take it that this is beyond you. cheesy wink smiley

A40:
If Loew hates Kiessling every other coach who has been in charge of a big club hates him too ba?
That coaches have preferences means hatred in A40's dic? great response
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2014
A40's whilst anticipating your response

Let me tell you this first so If it happens, you wouldn't say i didn't tell you.

Last night i saw Man u played a club called MK Dons. The club paraded a young talent called DELE Alli. Bayern Munich sent all the way from Germany, the chief scout to watch the guy play. Watch out for another talent grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Bayern signing Benatia, means they'll do in 2 wks what Barca still haven't done since Puyol decline: get a top CB. Fact says Supposedly €26m fee + possible €4m in bonus. €4m net (~€8m gross) salary

Bad news for BVB: Hummels to miss Augsburg game. Good news: Gündogan to return to training in 2 weeks. But his will be a long recovery

Bild: After man-mountain Strandberg fails medical, BVB want another 18y/o CF, the smaller (171cm) N.Maupay. Talented
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZJPXbrVdxc

Stark/Brandt/Gimber best German U19/18/17s. Runners-up: Meyer/Öztunali/Bektic. 3rd: Kimmlich/Föhrenbach/Königsmann

lastly. The irony of life. DiMaria upstaged Ronaldo/Bale in CL final. 3 months later, RealMadrid have a new galactico & have shown their hero the door. Sounds familiar
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
toba: Aren't you joining in the discussion, or im i the only one mentioning kroos was at Bayern on the internet or on Nairaland
Joining what discussion? FOH

toba: I gave you a link. In addition to that, he had said he wanted him to stay after his departure but the board didn't agree a deal with the chap over finances.
A link that coulda been generated by a klutz like yourself? Since the board did not agree then what else is there to say

toba: The mere fact that he implied it will in the future put the coaches wishes into consideration over transfer policy

How does it concern the coach? Unless he was planning on paying Kroos's salary there is no use letting him go for free when we could at least get some compensation for his exit

toba:
How is it 'eediotic news' Are you a Journalist? Do you have an empirical proof that the news is false?

Then you would keep quiet If you really don't care
Someone needs to keep your buffoonery in check! Glance through my posts I really do not give a shyte about Kroos especially since he and his agents started bringing Moyes to come watch our games

toba:
Young man. Dont give yourself Hypertension. Boateng played in 3 different positions. Bravo. Scweinsteiger, Arne Friedrich, Philip lahm and Lukas podolski have all played more than one position for the National team. Even Badstuber has done that for Club and country. Versatility is what distinguishes one player from the other.
You were asked a simple question, name three players who had played at CB, LB, RB in 3 major tournaments. No one asked about Schweinsteiger, Friedrich, Lahm or Podolski so why are you telling me this story for the gods when a more sensible response could have been you couldn't think of anyone atm?

You scoff at the Boa-TANK's abilities but you cannot mention anyone who accomplished similar feats

toba:
Versatility is what distinguishes one player from the other.
Tell me something I don't know Captain Obvious

toba:
lol.. Young man, I'm really enjoying this. If you are acquainted with the legal profession, you would know that in the absence of any other contrary decision, opinion or fact, the status quo remains valid, until otherwise proven. The coach said couple of things, so we will have to go back to him to seek why he remained with Boateng and why he chose a fully fit Mertesacker in the first 2 games to pair the rock hummels.
What does this have to do with the legal profession? Why are you so unbelievably daft like this? This is why I said you lack initiative and your brain is about as complex as an abacus. First you said Mertescatter had a cold then you said Boa-TANK was preferred because France had quicker strikers so tell me why did Mertescatter wind up playing at all in subsequent matches if his condition was so bad.

Who cares if he played the first two matches? You would have to be an even bigger eediot than I estimated if you did not realize it was purely tactical to enable Lahm play in midfield. If Mertesacker was better common sense dictates he shoulda remained on the pitch when Lahm returned to RB. When the tournament got hot a fully fit Boa-TANK benched a fully fit Mertesacker at all times

toba:
Guy. don't kill yourself. Take a chill pill ok? No one knows what you have in your mind, except you. You've argued that how can i say a yet to be fit Badstuber, 'whom no one knows when he will be fit will make a dream partnership with Dante'. Sooner than later it has happened. I'm feeding you with your words.
We all saw the game on Friday I'm still wondering what was so dreamy about their partnership. Maybe you confused my skepticism about Badstuber for me claiming he would not play with Dante at all, I would not put such logic beyond you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
toba: Guy dont hurt yourself. Why would you do away with other players?
But a five star mumu like you is asking me why they still resorted to older players as if a rebuild means disbanding the entire team that were there previously

toba:
So all teams must be perfect at all times or all teams are perfect right? Let me understand what youre driving at
Even a premature baby in an incubation chamber can understand what I'm driving at. What does that make you? I'll let you tell it

toba:
Ok. No problem. I'll take it that this is beyond you. cheesy wink smiley
Suit yourself gee

toba:
That coaches have preferences means hatred in A40's dic? great response
Which means all 100 coaches or more are unanimous in their lack of preference for Kiessling including the manager of his National team. This is not oju lasan oo! I mean what are the odds?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
toba: A40's whilst anticipating your response

Let me tell you this first so If it happens, you wouldn't say i didn't tell you.

Last night i saw Man u played a club called MK Dons. The club paraded a young talent called DELE Alli. Bayern Munich sent all the way from Germany, the chief scout to watch the guy play. Watch out for another talent grin grin grin grin grin
You probably lifted this on some site or forum as usual. Why you dey try form like say you be scout for me?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
I heard bayern is interested in Xavi Alonso, hmmm, what's the plan ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Juve and Bayern discussed a Shaqiri deal today. Bayern offered a straight swap of Shaqiri for Lichsteiner. Juve rejected. Bayern otherwise want 6 million for a loan this season plus a 25 million purchase option.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
We are in for Alonso!
But me no gbadu the idea o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Alonso making news.

Not sure of what to make of this. COs he isnt the same player he used to be, but with Schweinsteiger being injured with no return date

We cant play Gaudino and Hojbjerg in crucial games

If Alonso would accept a low wage then we should get him

I would prefer Alonso than Khedira

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
More details filtering through is that He might be coming on a loan free.

10m over 2yrs which makes 5m/yr wages

Given that our CM is Gaudino - 17yrs, Hojbjerg -19yrs, Thiago and Schweini (Injury risks)

By the time Alonso leaves in 2yrs Hoj and Gaudino would be 21 and 19 respectively

if this move means Lahm spends more time on the right then I say JUST DO IT

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
raumdeuter: Juve and Bayern discussed a Shaqiri deal today. Bayern offered a straight swap of Shaqiri for Lichsteiner. Juve rejected. Bayern otherwise want 6 million for a loan this season plus a 25 million purchase option.
If they don't want to add Lichtsteiner in the deal let's just tell them to phuck off! I no go mind that Lichtsteiner for RWB at all at all, We have lost enough attacking players in this window already and only brought in Lewandowski. Even that €6m would not help us much and as bad as Shaqiri has been lately he is still an option and a useful one
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
raumdeuter: Alonso making news.

Not sure of what to make of this. COs he isnt the same player he used to be, but with Schweinsteiger being injured with no return date

We cant play Gaudino and Hojbjerg in crucial games

If Alonso would accept a low wage then we should get him

I would prefer Alonso than Khedira
Looks legit! Bayern's Twitter feed has made official statements about him

I'm not totally in support of this Alonso signing but its a potentially useful one since Thiago and Fussballgott are just too damn unreliable

raumdeuter: More details filtering through is that He might be coming on a loan free.
10m over 2yrs which makes 5m/yr wages
Given that our CM is Gaudino - 17yrs, Hojbjerg -19yrs, Thiago and Schweini (Injury risks)
By the time Alonso leaves in 2yrs Hoj and Gaudino would be 21 and 19 respectively
if this move means Lahm spends more time on the right then I say JUST DO IT
The last part of your post is the bright side I have chosen to see here. Gaudino is too featherweight/green and so is Hoj, I like Rode and IMO has looked like our best signing so far even better than Lewandowski but he has never played in elite Europe before and that's an issue

So Alonso, Benatia, Reina, Bernat, Lewandowski, Rode

Are we still signing anyone else? I don't think we need to but we need to fix our over-reliance on Robben I hope Pep opts to trust Goetze and let him run that offense give him the chance and let him play his way to consistency
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sammer: "If that will work, I would have a very good feeling for the club and the coach. After the injuries of Thiago and Schweinsteiger we have been looking for someone who could help us immediately. And Xabi Alonso could play on top level for two years."

What I like about Bayern zero in on a player, before you turn back the deal is completed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
We sure got our hands full with the group of death

Bayern, City, CSKA and Roma

3 German teams get the same English teams from last year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Take out Roma and you have the same group from last year. Who fixes these draws?

Bayern Munich

Man City

CSKA Moscow

And AS Roma would you believe it

Goodluck to Neuer and Robben! Having 2 Bayern players in a 3 man shortlist is enough for me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
A40: Take out Roma and you have the same group from last year. Who fixes these draws?

Bayern Munich

Man City

CSKA Moscow

And AS Roma would you believe it

Goodluck to Neuer and Robben! Having 2 Bayern players in a 3 man shortlist is enough for me

Hmmm this champions league is fixed to me sha...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
raumdeuter: We sure got our hands full with the group of death

Bayern, City, CSKA and Roma

3 German teams get the same English teams from last year
This is a very tricky group! Roma though despite losing almost all their best players have a very competent coach. We definitely have to hit the ground running
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
A40:
This is a very tricky group! Roma though despite losing almost all their best players have a very competent coach. We definitely have to hit the ground running

It depends on the order of the games

And you know Italian teams in Europe are anything but reliable, Roma might start losing to CSKA before you know it

I hope our first game is in Moscow so we can get it out of the way before the temperature drops badly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
raumdeuter:

It depends on the order of the games

And you know Italian teams in EUrope are anything but reliable, Roma might start losing to CSKA before you know it

The same applies to Bayern this year. You might start losing to Roma before you know it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

The same applies to Bayern this year. You might start losing to Roma before you know it.

Not everyone is useless like Arsenal

For this tough group I hope UEFA compensates us in the second round with our usual Maga Assanal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
raumdeuter:

Not everyone is useless like Arsenal

For this tough group I hope UEFA compensates us in the second round with our usual Maga Assanal

Shattap. You know how we deal with you guys on the regular. You will get tonked at the Allianz as usual

Allianz, our party central.

Dead team!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Shattap. You know how we deal with you guys on the regular. You will get tonked at the Allianz as usual

Allianz, our party central.

Dead team!

And we would qualify easily regardless like we always do
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Although 15 points is. Guaranteed, this our group no pure at all.

All BuLi Teams would make it though, I fear for BVB
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
I forgot to add that the Alonso addition gives us a proven penalty taker. Our penalty record over the last two seasons has been laughable! I'm sure we have one of the worst conversion rates in all of Europe

Lordave: Although 15 points is. Guaranteed, this our group no pure at all.
All BuLi Teams would make it though, I fear for BVB
I would be suprised if BVB don't top their group. They are easily the strongest team there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:00am On Aug 29, 2014
The new BvB players and how easily they adapt into the tactics is the main concern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2014
A40:
You probably lifted this on some site or forum as usual. Why you dey try form like say you be scout for me?
Naaaa. Your proof is? Lack of proof is equal to bullshitz from you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Bayern will never make it past the group stage.

I have said it over and over again. Useless club.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.