Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074663 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
A40:
That Rode boy is on steroids!
His passes are terrible though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:10am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:36am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 6:22am On Aug 31, 2014
raumdeuter:

We drew Schalke 04 a CL team away

Tell us how your useless team fared last week vs a team that has never played CL football

Dayo shuuush... You need to realise that your team is struggling.

Dont hide behind the CL banner, we all know Bayern of a few years ago would have steamrolled Schalke regardless of the CL tag!

Why is it hard for you to accept that Bayern is struggling?!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:29am On Aug 31, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Dayo shuuush... You need to realise that your team is struggling.

Dont hide behind the CL banner, we all know Bayern of a few years ago would have steamrolled Schalke regardless of the CL tag!

Why is it hard for you to accept that Bayern are struggling?!

If Bayern is struggling then what do we say about Assanal?

Would it be right to say Assanal is useless
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 7:00am On Aug 31, 2014
raumdeuter:

If Bayern is struggling then what do we say about Assanal?

Would it be right to say Assanal is useless

On what basis is Arsenal struggling?!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Why is it hard for you to accept that Bayern are struggling?!

Struggling by playing shalke 04 a 1 all in their house ? Hmmm na wha for people o, if we had beaten them anyhow now dem go say bundesliga na yeye, Una wahala too much

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2014
Davidbanky:
Struggling by playing shalke 04 a 1 all in their house ? Hmmm na wha for people o, if we had beaten them anyhow now dem go say bundesliga na yeye, Una wahala too much

Una for beat them na ... what stopped Bayern from demolishing them? undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Una for beat them na ... what stopped Bayern from demolishing them? undecided

Am not going to argue with you so just forget getting any response from me.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2014
Davidbanky:

Am not going to argue with you so just forget getting any response from me.

You better run. When people lack ideas or can't bring anything to the table, they leg it! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You better run. When people lack ideas or can't bring anything to the table, they leg it! grin
My Friend, there is nothing phenomenal about you!
What are you bleating for? We drew Schalke? It's funny how people inherit short memories so easily from their fore fathers.
No be this Schalke top Arseanal group not so long ago in UCL?
You claim Assanal are not struggling, how come Shellsea beat the club Arseanal drew 2-2 with 6-3?
If we had battered Schalke you and your friends would be moaning on how easy the Bundesliga is.

Just park well cos you no get talk abeg!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

No, when people have out-grown something's they let go!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2014
Lordave: My Friend, there is nothing phenomenal about you!
What are you bleating for? We drew Schalke? It's funny how people inherit short memories so easily from their fore fathers.
No be this Schalke top Arseanal group not so long ago in UCL?
You claim Assanal are not struggling, how come Shellsea beat the club Arseanal drew 2-2 with 6-3?
If we had battered Schalke you and your friends would be moaning on how easy the Bundesliga is.

Just park well cos you no get talk abeg!

It must hurt really bad that you couldn't beat Schalke...

Coming from one of the same set of idio...ts who go and vomit on the other club football threads

I will leave you to wallow in your misery for now.

I will be back cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2014
Davidbanky:

Is that why you had to reply twice? grin
Clear sign of an eroding memory! cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Is that why you had to reply twice? grin
Clear sign of an eroding memory! cheesy

And when they are losing the argument, they resort to abusive words .... Arsenalfanswithnopride# #freembsyndrome #attentionseekers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2014
Davidbanky:

And when they are losing the argument, they resort to abusive words .... Arsenalfanswithnopride# #freembsyndrome #attentionseekers

Losing argument? grin grin grin

Only one person i ever lost an argument to, and that was MY OWN VERY SHADOW!!!!

You won't taste victory in a back and forth with me..... Go and ask around! wink

Dont call it cockiness or arrogance, it is CONFIDENCE
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Losing argument? grin grin grin

Only one person i ever lost an argument to, and that was MY OWN VERY SHADOW!!!!

You won't taste victory in a back and forth with me..... Go and ask around! wink

Dont call it cockiness or arrogance, it is CONFIDENCE

There's no glory in whipping ur arse bro, so take good care and win a champions league !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2014
Davidbanky:
There's no glory in whipping ur arse bro, so take good care and win a champions league !

The only bottom you will be whipping is that of your fella. grin

When you beat Paderborn, come back and lets have a ball! cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

It must hurt really bad that you couldn't beat Schalke...

Coming from one of the same set of idio...ts who go and vomit on the other club football threads

I will leave you to wallow in your misery for now.

I will be back cheesy
But I don't go and spew nonsense on other threads like you.
Let's see how your darling barren Arseanal fare today.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Meanwhile Bayern signs Sinan Kurt for 2.5m

Additional bonus to be paid when he breaks into first team

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2014

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Benattia, Ribery and Shaqiri not taking the beer shot due to religious reasons

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pepmeister

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Make dem come check wetin dey inside those beers oh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
raumdeuter: Meanwhile Bayern signs Sinan Kurt for 2.5m

Additional bonus to be paid when he breaks into first team
M'Gladbach for hold on to him na.

Is he coming immediately or are we loaning him out?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Maybe he would play with the U-19 team to blend with others
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Why is it hard for you to accept that Bayern is struggling?!

Arsenal the useless team you support just drew a newly promoted team

What do you call that

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.