Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078747 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Someone said on one platform i read that he would prefer Wolfsburg in the UCL to Leverkusen. That person forgets Same problem runs around.

As one of my predictions that do come to past is that VFL's failure to land Lukaku could hurt them. Last night they went down 4-1 cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2014
For those German football fans like myself that are following youth football would know this chap.

Eurosport Fr, Uk, Germany and Int.l does a lot of Justice to that

Julian Brandt.

Heard Chelsea & Liverpool are chasing the talent. Hugely talented winger, can dribble, create and has a great shot. Future Germany International

Brandt got promoted to German U17s a year early along with Timo Werner. Götze, Meyer, Özil etc can't say the same. Gotze came to Nigeria in 2009 to play for Germany and that famous draw with Nigeria after taking the lead still rings bell in my head. Ozil won the European championship with Boateng and co prior to the 2010 WC

Brandt can continue to develop at Leverkusen or join Chelsea or Even Liverpool. He should just take the wise decision
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
toba: lol. Informant for who?
Stop snitching and calling for the mods

toba:
Mumu. I did no such thing. Mukina2 eroneously linked me to you, but i had to show her that you have no class, thats all i did
Lol that looked more like a cry for help to me. You are the only classless phool here

toba:
Not surprising. You've shown couple of times that youre frustrated and have no new lines. Says a lot about miserable you are. Ride on troll. I hope you're getting well
I'm only calling you by your name. You are an oloriburuku! I have forgotten more lines than you can ever remember. Its unfortunate that your malady has no cure! The aje that cursed you with this mental handicap is no more
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Who dey read all thís sermon wey these two ninjas dey type?

Na only una two know the gist of una argument, so cut that shït out.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ibime: Who dey read all thís sermon wey these two ninjas dey type?

As in ehn? Their arguments contributed to NL's crash
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
toba: I see. Thats your own understanding of reliability?

monitored by who?

What else can reliability mean you phucking ret@rd? By January Badstuber would have been out for 24 out of 25 months? Is that a player to be relied upon. Who did you offend so grievously that they opted to put you in this state?

toba:
ooooo nooo. lol This guy no go kill me. I asked a simple question, which your bran cant comprehend. you made a silly claim below

A40:
He was happy to return till your lying tongue condemned the poor boy

Im asking you a simple question Badstuber came from Germany and told you who caused his injury? If you cant answer, just go to bed and hide your face in shame. Simple

Loool you hexed Badstuber with your lying tongue! Demented eran iya osogbo like you. Just like all your other predictions this one has also gone south

toba:
You clown. People have been following this discourse and can attest to the fact that youre agitated and ready to kill your self. lol. Im just dancing to your tune. Im very ok.

You were the eediot on Death's door when the Boa-TANK goal went in! I'm far from agitated cos unlike you all my expectations have come to pass! Your dream or should I say hallucination partnership got aborted before it began! The players you thought wouldn't amount to much are performing and you are looking more and more phoolish by the post

toba:
But you find it easy to do to judge other right? Once again I feel so sorry for you.

What is the meaning of this incoherent gibberish? Speak anglais you phool

toba:
I know you hallucinate, how ever, who told you it was a mere comment that wasnt even read by Badstuber is what led to his injury?

As a certified jinxman with a long track record of prediction fails its automatic that when you say something to opposite happens. Even a neutral observer following this thread can see that now

toba:
I know youre still growing. Anything you grow up and find an answer, I'll be available

Keep waiting! You have 1984 years 2 months 10 days 12 hours 41 minutes and 22 seconds to go

toba:
Because you were chatting BS, which can only be said by someone who didnt see the game

haaaahaaaaaaa. A400000000000000000000000. Why lieing like this? Youre a bloody liar. You said you dont watch every game and not that you dont watch every minutes. kai, dia ris god ooooooooo.

Loool you are a disgrace to your maker! You disgusting lying oxygen thief! Is it even possible to watch every 'single' minute of every 'single' game of football or don't you have other things to do with your life? I said every minute you confused wasteman. Are you a hermit/ a recluse without friends or family that distract your attention from time to time while watching a game because that would explain everything

toba:
Really? How do you determine spiritual blindness?

Just by looking at you its that obvious

toba:
After those friendlies that youve claimed to have listed, what did Germany win?

They went on to do better than what everyone initially predicted which also happened on this occasion which highlights once again that you don't know what the phuck you are talking about

toba:
Dont be a coward. I paste you post here for you to defend but you chicken out. Why not post them/it here?

You must suffer cerebral palsy if you can't click the last 2-3 pages then O.Y.O is your case.

toba:

hahahaha. You better stop deceiving yourself. If all these signs of crack head youre displaying is what you call torture, then you have a long way to go, cos im not moved one bit

You are not moved yet you are up by six to reply my post! If that is not torture I don't know what to call it

toba:
Mumu. You thought there was more to that? Ok. MUKINA2 please allow me to deal with this kid for as long as it lasts. Don't ban anyone
Too late phool! You were caught begging and quoting Nairaland rules you bloody informant. By October you would beg for Jonathan

toba:
Mumu, cos thats the only time available for trolls and its not even 6am, it takes me less than 20 minutes to piece you BS post and you can attest to that. BTW you started the quoting business and I WILL NOT END IT TILL YOU ARE TIRED.

Hahaha did I say 6am! Naa you are probably up by 4:30! Your brain needs on average at least 4 hours to come up with something coherent due to its uber-slow processing speed and power

toba:
MUMU, My innocent post wasn't meant for you sometime in AUGUST 2014, but you over zealously quoted it cos of the ingredient your life gets from quoting me. You need me more than i need you.

WAITING

OVER TO THE NEXT POST
Lmaooo! When people are preparing to conduct their daily business or doing their aerobics and exercising to keep fit this frustrated douchegoblin is busy hammering away at his keyboard ready to respond to A-40. This is your life for the foreseeable future. Let's see who needs who! Is it the nigga that is up by 4:30 and replies A-40 before his breakfast or someone else
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
[size=18pt]Interview: Medhi Benatia[/size]

fcbayern.de: Medhi, your first game for Bayern, your first game in the Champions League - were you able to get to sleep last night?

Medhi Benatia: I never sleep well the night after a game. Too much excitement, too much adrenalin... I’ll go and have a lie down after training.

When did you find out you were in the starting eleven? The coach asked me if was ready to play on the morning of the game. Of course! Every player wants to play in games like that. He told me he knew I wasn’t 100 percent match fit. I said that to him as well and that I’d give my all for the team. He showed he has a lot of confidence in me. I’m very grateful for that.

How nervous were you before kick off? Nervous? I was more focused really. It was a very important game for me. My first game for Bayern - and straight in at the Champions League level! Bayern and Manchester City are both aiming to win the competition. I did my best to understand what the coach wants, follow his advice and help the team.

How happy were you with your first game? I tried to remain focused even though my legs were feeling tired. It was important for me not to concede - and we did that. And, at the end of the day, we clocked up a great win. It’s all positive. This game’s given me bags of confidence. But I can play much better.

How fit are you if it’s not 100 percent? I’m definitely 100 percent fit in my head and my heart. But that was my first proper game of the season. In the Champions League! Against Manchester City! I hadn’t played for a month and a half and then it was only in friendlies. I need to get back into the routine and find my rhythm. Then I’m convinced I’ll be able to get better bit by bit.

What was the Champions League experience like for you? Every player dreams of being in the Champions League. It’s the biggest club competition of all. It’s even more special being there with Bayern, as Bayern are one of the biggest clubs in the world. I’m very proud of being in this team.

What did your team-mates say to you after the game? Everybody congratulated me. The coach, the staff, my team-mates. Their words gave me a real boost. It’s never easy when you start at a new club. On top of that there was speaking a new language and muscle problems. But I can feel the confidence the club has in me and I know I can help the team move forward.

Do you feel at home at FC Bayern now? Obviously, I feel even better after my first game. But I already feel at home. Since the day I arrived, everybody at the club has done all they can to make me feel welcome and part of the group.

Have you and your family found somewhere to live in Munich? My family’s here. My father was at the game last night. My wife is sorting out moving house. That meant I could fully focus on Bayern. I wanted to work as hard as I can every day. I stayed on my own in the hotel longer because of the game against Manchester City. I just wanted to concentrate on the match and nothing else. I’ll finally move into my new house today and spend the first night there. Three weeks in a hotel is more than enough. I’m gradually get used to my new life step-by-step.

Which players have particularly helped you in these early weeks at the club? Franck Ribéry of course. He speaks French and German and he can translate for me. But a lot of other people have helped me out when I’ve got a question: Claudio Pizarro, Rafinha, Dante... There’s a great set of lads in the team. It’s great fun being here.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
toba: Youre a clown and a troll at the same time. Are attempting to deny you saying on this tread that a player has dies from EBOLA?
You are not just clutching at straws you are chewing it. This phool cannot show where I categorically said a player died from Ebola and what's worse he lacks the intuition to know that if I said so it was definitely in jest thereby highlighting his arcane wit and sense of humor not to mention general lack of intelligence. Keep ridiculing yourself the world is watching

toba: Of course youve done that couple of times cos you are classless and a troll. Yet it didn't work and still wouldn't work with me.
But you agree it has been shoved down your throat right? Good!

toba: That was to show your lack of class and proper upbringing. Dont forget you introduce the subject. Its sweet to get fed with your meal
You are sorely mistaken if you think you have exhibited any form of class or upbringing! You are a disgrace!

toba: I dont need to, my petit friend. You told me in your post that you're a troll and its noted
Your IQ is too low to understand sarcasm.

toba: Is that what kroos was offered?
Why are you asking me? Why don't you ask your orisa?

toba:
You mean Bayern Never negotiated with kroos right?

A40:

Which dispute? We made an offer he refused and that was that! No negotiations, no persuasions nothing
There was no attempt to change Kroos's mind or even improve the offer a fact you lamented yourself. Prove me wrong sucka!

toba:
Just admit you have nothing to say. When i say anything about your post, i bring them here for you, now to back up your claim, has become wahala. Smh. Keep trolling. Why not attempt to post first, rather than assuming?
I have brought all your falsehood to light besides the one Nairaland has wiped out I have nothing to prove to you

toba:
Shut up. Is Is Gotze more popular than Bayern caption Philip lahm and Alcantara is more popular than Arjen Robben? Lets start another debate on this, since popularity is factored into wages. MuMu
As popular I said 'as' ret@rd do you not know what 'as' means? Why are you exposing your illiteracy like this? Did I say popularity is the sole most absolutely important factor? You are too stoopid to understand the nuances of these things that I have to always spell everything out for you! Hence when I say popularity is a factor you seem to assume it is the only factor. Is popularity not factored into wages? You mean clubs or player agents don't factor a player's ability to also sell merchandise while giving them wages

By all means debate with yourself!

toba:
My point still remains Bayern didn't do what other clubs wouldn't have done.
Yet you can't point to any club who has displayed such prudence its been two weeks now and nothing

toba:
Are you very sure of what youre saying?
1,00000000%

toba:
Guy you be proper clown and im ready for you. Your post i was responding to is this

A40:
When and where did Ballack come from in this convo
? Your claim was that i lied about Ballack, now you cant admit that there's no lie but your usual hallucination.

BTW Ballack also turned down Bayern like kroos.
My claim was that you lied about Kroos! You demented mofo. He was not wanted

Ballack was wanted we at least made efforts to make him stay. This phool does not even know that he is being setup!
Ballack was wanted your orisa was not

toba:
Shut up and Just admit with shame that as usual, you are just making things up as usual. You should now eat your words.
What is there to admit? If we were serious about Kroos we would have done more to keep him a fact you admitted yourself you bloody wildebeest

toba:
Shut up once again. Your post says

A40: said
Your lies was one of the factors that led to Nairaland's crash Dont be a nuisance. Provide evidence to your claim. Seun already told everyone what led to the Crash. Youve added another dimension. Im saying How did you know this? Suen Osewa told you this? I will deal with you seriously on this one. You've said so many false things that i have overlooked but not on this one.
Your lies was one of the factors that made Nairaland crash! If you like make you pokun so! That one no concern me

toba:
Which orisa?

toba:
Confirming you reason with your ANNUS. What highest level are you talking about?
Anus? Wetin bring anus to this conversation? Chimooo! you are a phaggot too. Haha abajo! Straight men don't reason like you do

toba:
I dont know, which is why im asking you.
Ask me one more time

toba:
What do you mean by waka pass appearances? Who are the players that made this appearances?
Your orisa and Borowski of course

toba:
Wrong question. What you should be asking is how many minutes of football did he play.
I gave an estimate of how long your orisa played already so why are you asking me this phoolish question again? When you were little I'm sure they used your head as an ashtray that is why you are this stoopid! Carcinogens have seeped into your braincells and cooked them

toba:
Who told you he was fully fit?
Loew would use a not fully fit player for 45 minutes? You are a buffoon

toba:
Shut up. As usual, nothing back up your claim.

A40: said
I can't be bothered to explain.

More like, you have nothing to say, hence chicken out. Shameless troll. grin grin grin
If you think I would retype or repost the micro-dissertation I gave you on modern football in the previous pages because you burp words like 'chicken' and 'troll' out your mouth you're dreaming

toba:
I hope you wouldnt end up committing suicide. Your responses are proving how agitated you are. See me calm and exposing your folly, step by step. I wouldnt stop. You simple cant answer the EVD question. Not problem.
Hehehe only bullet-wounds can stop your buffoonery. I have engaged more intelligent people than you with my nerves not being remotely frayed. I told you if you take my words too personally you might die an untimely death!

toba:
clown. Youre very predictable and erractic. i was expecting this and laughed when i saw the goal by Boateng that one kid called A40, would bring this up. Ok let me dance to your tune again. Hope you saw Kroos' performance for Madrid in the UCL. Now kroos is also been used by Low as a DMF. talk about versatility.
Hahahahaha you need psychiatric help!!! A-40 has officially become your nightmare! I take whatever orisa you worship beg you let your thoughts of A-40 stay within those lines since you have started exhibiting traces of sodomite behavior

Your orisa did absolutely nothing for Madrid! Modric, James all outshined him with consummate ease! Your orisa is one of the reasons why Madrid have conceded 6 goals in 2 games and is already 6 points behind Barca in La Liga. If he stays there the rest of the season Madrid would finish 30 points behind Barca. Look at this pathetic ret@rd! I can't even believe you would stoop so low to use that as an example! Even in the two man pivot the consensus is Kroos is the weak link. As a #10 2 goals and 4 assists in a BULI season. In a two man pivot 6 goals conceded in 2 games for club, 5 goals conceded in 2 games for country. That is not versatility that is uselessness
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ibime: Who dey read all thís sermon wey these two ninjas dey type?

You no go stay for your lane. When you dey rant which day you see me come put mouth?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
I still dont understand why these guys go for each others jugular
undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 2:27am On Sep 20, 2014
A40:
You no go stay for your lane. When you dey rant which day you see me come put mouth?

I dey my lane boss.

But thís one una post long like something Soyinka write, abi na record for longest post una dey compete for? Ontop thread wey nobody dey view, na wa o!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by homesteady(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2014
Ibime:
I dey my lane boss.
But thís one una post long like something Soyinka write, abi na record for longest post una dey compete for? Ontop thread wey nobody dey view, na wa o!
thats why their thread is very boring! just 2 people spamming the thread with long senseless crap!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2014

Former Germany star Franz
Beckenbauer says Netherlands
legend Johan Cruyff would be
worth billions if sold today.
The famous sweeper, who won
five Bundesliga titles, three
European Cups, one World Cup
and one European Championship during his illustrious
playing career, says Cruyff would have been worth
significantly more than modern-day players like Gareth
Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo.
"When players like Bale and Ronaldo are worth around
€100 million, Johan would go in the billions!", the 69-
year-old was quoted as saying by Bild.

The former West Germany star also says Barcelona are
a bigger club than Bayern Munich, where he spent 13
years as a player.
"Barca is a leader in the world, even in terms of
tradition," said Beckenbauer.

"There was already legendary [Barcelona] teams in the
30s and 40s. In Bavaria it was not until 1965 that the
Bundesliga got it right."
The former defender also went on to talk about
Bayern's current team, led by Barcelona coaching
legend Pep Guardiola, and said the German giants are
not in danger of signing too many Spanish players.
"Not at all," he continued. "Spain has for years
dominated world football. To get these players I see as
appreciation for all the Bundesliga. "
He also touched on the Bavarian club's evolution in
philosophy since Guardiola's arrival.
"There must be a healthy mix [of philosophies]... Tiki-
Taka is only possible with [Barcelona players Lionel]
Messi, [Andres] Iniesta and Xavi.
"[Bayern stars Franck] Ribery and [Arjen] Robben live
on their solo runs. This is a different kind of football,"
he added.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ibime:

I dey my lane boss.

Hapuya like that

homesteady:
thats why their thread is very boring! just 2 people spamming the thread with long senseless crap!
Dude why not have a coke and a smile and STFU!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Starting XI

Neuer - Rafinha, Dante, Boa-TANK, Bernat, Shaqiri, Hojbjerg, Robben, Lahm (K), Alaba, Pizarro

Subs
Reina, Benatia, Alonso, Lewandowski, Goetze, Rode, Mueller

Na wa ooh! Lewandowski, Goetze, Mueller on the bench hope this lineup works
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Should be a walk in the park against the worst team in the league.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Very strong rumors about us re-signing Daniel Van Buyten at the moment. He had a very good World Cup to be fair though I'd have no complaints about him being another experienced insurance policy. He's shown he can function with a strong midfield ahead of him

Missed the first 25mins and to my suprise and dismay no Robben as well because he was injured during warmup smh, but from what I have seen so far Rafinha should not kick another ball for Bayern I don't get it is Pep the only one that cannot see how useless this dude is?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
FBS: Should be a walk in the park against the worst team in the league.
Walk in the park ke? These guys are ready to die on the line oo! They have the African blood in them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
A40:
Walk in the park ke? These guys are ready to die on the line oo! They have the African blood in them
Is that why they are bottom of the league?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
And with your keeper playing from the center circle, really, should be a walk in the park.

3+ mins to go. . ...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
4 mins? Say wetin happen? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
FBS:
Is that why they are bottom of the league?
This is just the 4th match of the season not much conclusion can be drawn from that table nevertheless we were awful today! No complaints about the result and I only hope we do better against table-topping Paderborn in mid-week
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Average game at best

Hope Robbens injury is not bad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dortmund railing Mainz 2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2014
A40:
This is just the 4th match of the season not much conclusion can be drawn from that table nevertheless we were awful today! No complaints about the result and I only hope we do better against table-topping Paderborn in mid-week
yeah they defended like say their allow-ies were on the line, nonetheless you should have won.

Don't tell you are scared of the boys from the River? cheesy

You think they might do to you what Leicester did to Manure? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hamburg are probably having the new coach effect
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
FBS:
yeah they defended like say their allow-ies were on the line, nonetheless you should have won.

Don't tell you are scared of the boys from the River? cheesy

You think they might do to you what Leicester did to Manure? cheesy
To be fair most teams have not found their rhythm so far this season. Only Barca have won all their games across all major leagues maybe the World Cup effect

I'm not too worried but our attack has been shyte 6 goals in 5 games smh, but I trust the Boa-TANK and Benatia to keep us from conceding and thankfully Robben is back! We just need Lewandowski and Mueller to step up they can't seem to hit water even if they are thrown off a boat!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lewandoski makes t 2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gotze and Lewy making us proud!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gotze double now 3-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nice game today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:15am On Sep 24, 2014
I told y'all Goetze is going for 20 this year! Just give him the keys and watch him shine. I missed the game but just viewing the highlights now. We face Koln next! High time we put all these newly promoted teams in their place

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.