Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074712 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
toba: Yours is even more pathetic. Im just using you to test my typing skills
Skills and Toba should ordinarily not be mentioned in the same sentence but you are a skilled eediot I'd give you that

toba: The fact remains that Madrid being fully aware of the unexpired terms of his contract still went ahead to pay. True or false

That should have been your initial statement you dense instead of displaying dementia as usual

toba: So its cos of popularity that clubs make wage decisions?
Who does not know a player's popularity more often than not also factors in the amount he receives as wages? What kind of Sergio Ignoramus is this guy sef?

toba:
Any evidence to prove this?
Peruse the web! I can't spoonfeed you all the time

toba:
Really? How much are we paying as wages now as compared to previous seasons
Yet we have not made a loss in over 2 decades! Loool this simpleton thinks we are not financially stable cos we are paying higher wages. Bwahahahaha

toba:

You were implying that he was told to get off.
Metaphorically he was! We woulda let him wind down his contract if we wanted to! Money is not Bayern's problem

toba:
But at least, he was wanted. He was offered and he rejected the offer. True or false
Wanted indeed yet he was the last player given an offer. When you want something badly in life you go for it just once and when you get rejected you never try again ba? Keep deceiving yourself so gbo, we both know you would not be here moaning everyday if Bayern truly wanted him

toba:
Bayern pleaded with him to stay, but he opted to go after the WC
Bayern pleaded with Kroos? We didn't plead with Ballack our best player and German captain it is Kroos we would plead with! May you swallow that lying tongue of yours! What a shameless liar you are! When would you stop disgracing your maker?

toba:
He got what he wanted at last.
Not at Bayern and that's good enough for me

toba:
you're simply talking nonsense. Bayern didnt do want an Arsenal or a Barca wouldnt do and stop making it seem as if Bayern was the best in that regard. How much did wenger pay for Jens Lehmann to bring in to London? Was it a good bye? Would have have done same yes. What Bayern did as regards your claim isnt extra ordinary.
Look at this madman! The same Barca that paid almost £80m for Luiz Suarez, £15 mio for injury ravaged Vermaelen and €20mio for 30 year old Jeremy Mathieu!

You are infinitely phoolish not to recognize we got the best value for money across all of Europe this summer.

toba:
lol.. Troll harder. A40 The big troll. How far have you gone and how far can you go? Im really enjoying the attention. Its obvious, if you dont quote, you wouldnt get your life rhythm. See my impact in your life grin grin grin grin

Yet you find it so irresitable to quote? See your life? I feel so sorry for you
Just admit you are tired of getting pummeled to oblivion. You've been TKO'd and RKO'd and are merely resorting to spin tactics to save face

toba:
I do, but because youre not paying attention. You cant serve two masters. When you stop trolling, you may understand that im not limited to Bayern, but anything German football
Telling more lies than OJ and Oscar on trial! When did you ever discuss our midfield combination! I have gone through the last 15 pages no such talk. You are either posting irrelevant news or crying for your orisa

toba:
Reviewing an action with a troll like A40 doesn't make one a worshiper, does it?
You tell bold-faced lies on his behalf! That is worship

toba:
See this Mumunatu. Has your Boateng played in the Midfield before?

Has Mueller played as a defender before? What is your point you blathering eediot!

toba:
You must be a fool if you cant show me where i said that on this thread. I want a direct quote, since you're the quote master
Dayokanu is a witness to your eediotic statements I wouldn't put it past a dishonest soul like you to go and edit your previous posts

toba:
This is what trolling does. It completely make you unbalanced. He played in 3 different midfield positions for Germany in the 3 tournaments that he has featured in. Debunk this, If you have the balls, you troll
I don't recall disputing this just list the tournaments and matches now? Shame dey catch you? I can tell you where Boa-TANK played and the matches he STARTED

Vs Ghana LB
Vs England LB
Vs Argentina LB
Vs Spain LB
Vs Uruguay LB

Vs Portugal RB
Vs Holland RB
Vs Greece RB
Vs Italy RB

Vs Portugal RB
Vs Ghana RB
Vs USA RB
Vs Algeria CB
Vs France CB
Vs Brazil CB
Vs Argentina CB

Tell me more about Kroos and show the world just how clueless you are about the concept of versatility!!

toba:
Im so happy that you're confused day by day. Are you saying Joachim low must have done something else, apart from what he said verbally?
A legion of demons are obviously dancing sekem on your head. Oya tell us was Mertesacker also suffering from cold against Brazil or Argentina? Surely if he was first choice he would have regained his spot just like Hummels did after the Brazil game

toba:
This guy no go kill person oooo. How do you introduce a player who got injured/sick into a team?
Go and ask Hummels. You phoolish eran iya osogbo

toba:
Something is really wrong with your head. What concern me with the story that Methuselah lived for 969 years? Mtcheeeeeeeew. Which defensive position is in proximity to the goalkeeper is the question. You made one silly claim and evading the answer wouldn't help you.
This guy is irretrievably daft! I answered your question and gave you a free mini-thesis and you still don't understand! What a klutz!!

toba:
Shut up and stop yarning dust. I thought you said, EBOLA has killed a professional footballer and as you usual you cant show us this footballer. sarcasm ko, Saka ni. You know Saka sef don port. Make i sarcasm you too. lol grin grin grin grin
Your Ebola is mental. How can you not tell that was said in jest? Your neurones are more epileptic than Nigeria's power supply
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
raumdeuter: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/13/thomas-muller-bayern-munich-champions-league-world-cup-winner
Never knew he had a stable and he and his wife were into Equestrian. Always seemed like just a goofball, dressing room clown who would be into video games and comics to me

Funny how everyone somehow seems to think Mueller is not skilled because for some reason you should be able to beat 2-3 players at a time before you can be tagged as skilled
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
toba: Bush man. You said John Stockton couldn't help. Im wondering if he offered the help on this thread cos i cant remember ever reading a post from him
Ordinarily I would laugh at this lame joke but I was told its insensitive to laugh at ret@rded people like yourself so I would hold it in

toba:

I guess your brain needs examination. Just because the news is on the web means no one saw the game on TV? This guy is a pathetic joker. You need to prove this to me empirically
You are a phool! Why did you come here beating your chest like a silverback on such stale information? This eediot cannot prove he actually saw the game yet wants us to believe a word of what he says

toba:

See this this unrepentant troll, who wouldn't get his life rhythm without quoting. I said i saw, you claimed i didn't, prove to the world that i didn't see, not just quoting a website. Does your website tell you i didn't see? As a troll, i don't expect anything better from you. Now quote me and ask and another silly question
The website shows what you posted was public knowledge before the match! that no one ran here to come and post about a player that would struggle to make Bayern's second or even third team doesn't make you knowledgeable on anything! Prove I'm a troll by proving you watched that game

toba:
This guy is a real joker. You are frustrated, which i has turned you into a troll at the mention of kroos' name, you go gaga. Like i said in this post that you've quoted, I'm enjoying the attention. Once again 'If you fail to quote me in days, your life inst going to be smooth'
A-40 frustrated? Hallucinogens are clearly torturing your braincells! Between you and Madrid fans I don't know who is more frustrated since your orisa has shat the bed in another big game as usual. God bless Hopfner, Reschke and Kalle for getting rid of that charlatan

If you fail to ignore me your life would not be smooth. Infact your life can never be smooth. Iyaa e wa loju pali.

toba:
Ride on. I will be here for you for as long as it last, even till 2015.
FOH! 2015 is less than 2 and a half months away! I told you the WC euphoria has died down! Status quo resumes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
toba:
But at least, he was wanted. He was offered and he rejected the offer. True or false

Bayern pleaded with him to stay, but he opted to go after the WC

toba: More details about Bayern

Mandzukic to Atletico a done deal, Bayern to get €22m, info from Bild's @MuellerMatze Tweets. Mandzukic won't score as many goals as Costa but a good fit

According to TZ: Bayern withdrew offer to extend Kroos' contract. Kroos wanted wages on the order of those of Müller, Lahm (>€10m) after their extensions.

In January this year, Kroos wanted wages/political status near Lahm, Schweinsteiger (€10m) & Robben (€8m), not Ribery (€12m) who is the highest paid along side Gotze. If we are to be fair, Kroos’ €8-10m demand was/is reasonable because Bayern was willing to bend over backwards for newcomers Götze (€12m), Thiago (€8m) which they did pay.

Once Man UFC, Chelsea FC & Real M sensed opportunity with Bayern talks stalling, Kroos’ true value (>what TK demanded & FCB unwilling to pay) was known to these clubs. What happened thereafter? Bayern extended with Lahm & Müller, both of whom were already on the books for a couple more years, hence given up on Kroos.

To the Bayern Fans, Lahm & Müller not near end of contracts, no urgent need to renew. Bayern was willing to pay them (€10m+), much more than Kroos' initial demand.

We bought Ribery in 2007 and there came a time Madrid wanted to buy him and Zidane did all he could, Bayern fought for Ribery, offered him unprecedented wage. Same for Götze. [b]So why not Kroos during his prime? It's as if they never wanted him. Im not saying he has arrived, but he's at his prime. Just played a full WC for the first time this year, playing 90mins in over 4 games.[/b]

clear Bayern wanted to offload Kroos, which i think its not fair.

Please before you criticize me, read up the submission again and see whether Bayern was fair. Ribery is almost done, yet earning 12 million
I truly am a troll for engaging this eediot. How a living organism can survive with this much stoopidity embedded in him is surely one of nature's wonders. Surely you are either demented or an inept liar which I have proven or suffered severe blunt force trauma to the head
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2014
A40:
Shut up your mouth weyrey alaso!
Signs of fraustration as usual. When you run out of steam, your usual way

A40:
Its not serious yet he potentially needs an operation.
Is it as serious as his previous injury?

A40:
Toba the jinxman! Poor Badstuber's fate was doomed the minute you pronounced dream partnership on him!
See this mumu. Did that partnership happen or not? Even Boateng was substituted when Badstuber was still on the pitch.

A40:
Cheii not even 4 games later the kid is now out for a month at least
Arjen used to be a glass, but now, he has left those miserable years behind
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2014
A40:

I truly am a troll for engaging this eediot.
Great you admit that you're a troll. I will remind you of this statement later

A40:
How a living organism can survive with this much stoopidity embedded in him is surely one of nature's wonders.
We have to ask you how youve been surviving trolling

A40:
Surely you are either demented or an inept liar which I have proven or suffered severe blunt force trauma to the head
Where and what have you done?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2014
A40:
Ordinarily I would laugh at this lame joke but I was told its insensitive to laugh at ret@rded people like yourself so I would hold it in
See this troll master. Im waiting for you to show me John Stockton's post, since he said he couldnt help. When and where was his help sort? I guess you have to withhold yourself from laughing at your poor response.

A40:
You are a phool!
And you are a mumu

A40:
Why did you come here beating your chest like a silverback on such stale information?
How did i do that? Because i posted it here? Tell me how i did that troll.

A40:
This eediot cannot prove he actually saw the game yet wants us to believe a word of what he says
Thats why i said your brain needs to be examined. I can i prove to you that i ate yam and egg last night? I saw the game, you claimed i didnt. prove that i didnt see it, thats all

A40:
The website shows what you posted was public knowledge before the match! that no one ran here to come and post about a player that would struggle to make Bayern's second or even third team doesn't make you knowledgeable on anything! Prove I'm a troll by proving you watched that game
Now i know, you need help. The same website also showed you that the game was never aired on TV? That apart from myself, many other people who paid attention to the comment of the commentator never heard what i said? Young boy, you have a lot of work to do, rather than trolling. The onus is on you to help yourself out

A40:
A-40 frustrated?
Isnt it obvious?

A40:
Hallucinogens are clearly torturing your braincells!
Then trolling and ignorance are flowing in your blood

A40:
Between you and Madrid fans I don't know who is more frustrated since your orisa has shat the bed in another big game as usual.
I hope you know, madness starts gradually and frustration can lead to madness. What are we doing here?

A40:
God bless Hopfner, Reschke and Kalle for getting rid of that charlatan
Not without first offering him an improved pay

A40:
If you fail to ignore me your life would not be smooth. Infact your life can never be smooth. Iyaa e wa loju pali.
Shut up and stop copying what i said. my post you're copying says Once again 'If you fail to quote me in days, your life inst going to be smooth' Im expecting you to quote me again. Remember you've always said youre schooling me. Ride on Troll.

A40:
FOH! 2015 is less than 2 and a half months away! I told you the WC euphoria has died down! Status quo resumes
Bring it on Troll. Im used to dealing with trolls like A40, just like you did during the WC and I'll help extend the pages of this thread.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2014
A40:
Skills and Toba should ordinarily not be mentioned in the same sentence but you are a skilled eediot I'd give you that
Shut up troll. Im using you to do typing exercise and also to help you improve your trolling skills, since you've admitted that you're indeed a troll.

A40:
That should have been your initial statement you dense instead of displaying dementia as usual
Trolling and frustration may be mutually in exclusive. Now you've admitted that he was offered a contract to stay, with improved pay

A40:
Who does not know a player's popularity more often than not also factors in the amount he receives as wages? What kind of Sergio Ignoramus is this guy sef?
I see. No wonder last year Mario Gotze was earning more than Philip lahm, just as Thiago Alcantara was earning more than Robben.

A40:
Peruse the web! I can't spoonfeed you all the time
Just admit, you dont have an answer. cheesy wink

A40:
Yet we have not made a loss in over 2 decades! Loool this simpleton thinks we are not financially stable cos we are paying higher wages. Bwahahahaha
Is that the question i asked? Smh. You should check your brain.

A40:
Metaphorically he was!
Really? How?

A40:
We woulda let him wind down his contract if we wanted to! Money is not Bayern's problem
Yet Bayern said, they never wanted to lose completely and had no choice than to cash in on him? Smh. Who should we believe?

A40:
Wanted indeed yet he was the last player given an offer. When you want something badly in life you go for it just once and when you get rejected you never try again ba? Keep deceiving yourself so gbo, we both know you would not be here moaning everyday if Bayern truly wanted him

he was wanted. He was offered and he rejected the offer. True or false

A40:
Bayern pleaded with Kroos?

We didn't plead with Ballack our best player and German captain it is Kroos we would plead with! May you swallow that lying tongue of yours! What a shameless liar you are! When would you stop disgracing your maker?

Your brain is licking. Always in haste to quote me. I can understand though, since your life depends on it. Im talking about Ballack who left Bayern After the 2006 WC. Mumu

A40:
Not at Bayern and that's good enough for me
The key thing is, he got it and he was wanted by big clubs.

A40:
Look at this madman! The same Barca that paid almost £80m for Luiz Suarez, £15 mio for injury ravaged Vermaelen and €20mio for 30 year old Jeremy Mathieu!

You are infinitely phoolish not to recognize we got the best value for money across all of Europe this summer.
Just pipe down on your frustration. I can understand how it feels. Was Jens lehman a good buy? Did Arsenal make a wise decision?

A40:
Just admit you are tired of getting pummeled to oblivion. You've been TKO'd and RKO'd and are merely resorting to spin tactics to save face
lol. Keep fooling yourself. Im asking you what have you done so far? You're the least person to attempt that with me on NL. Ask around. Im not just in the sport section. Im doing you a great favour by responding and i will continue to do you that favour for as long as you quote my post anywhere on NL. You haven't seen anything yet.

A40:
Telling more lies than OJ and Oscar on trial!
What happened during that trials?

A40:
When did you ever discuss our midfield combination! I have gone through the last 15 pages no such talk. You are either posting irrelevant news or crying for your orisa
Since youre a troll, you wouldnt understand. So you've been looking for my posts on 15 pages? Great. Im feeling so important. If you fail to quote, i know you will fall sick. Quote me so you wouldn't fall sick. Just review then again, you'll see my discussions outside of kroos' matter with couple of true fans and not trolls like you.

A40:
You tell bold-faced lies on his behalf! That is worship
Whats your definition of worship?

A40:
Has Mueller played as a defender before? What is your point you blathering eediot!
confusion. Isnt Boateng and kroos the subject of our discourse? How does it concern Muller. Ok you admit that Boateng is yet to play in another position apart from defense. Kai. He needs to do more

A40:
Dayokanu is a witness to your eediotic statements I wouldn't put it past a dishonest soul like you to go and edit your previous posts
Mumutadeen. Here's what i said again. You must be a fool if you cant show me where i said that on this thread. I[b] want a direct quote, since you're the quote master[/b] Pay attention to the emphasized text, anything short is shadow chasing. Troll

A40:
I don't recall disputing this just list the tournaments and matches now? Shame dey catch you? I can tell you where Boa-TANK played and the matches he STARTED

Vs Ghana LB
Vs England LB
Vs Argentina LB
Vs Spain LB
Vs Uruguay LB

Vs Portugal RB
Vs Holland RB
Vs Greece RB
Vs Italy RB

Vs Portugal RB
Vs Ghana RB
Vs USA RB
Vs Algeria CB
Vs France CB
Vs Brazil CB
Vs Argentina CB

Tell me more about Kroos and show the world just how clueless you are about the concept of versatility!!
Leave this bullshit story. Toni kroos has featured for Germany in 3 major tournaments just as Boateng. Kindly debunk this claim

A40:
A legion of demons are obviously dancing sekem on your head.
Just as they dance on the head of a troll like A40

A40:
Oya tell us was Mertesacker also suffering from cold against Brazil or Argentina?

Surely if he was first choice he would have regained his spot just like Hummels did after the Brazil game

You've asked this question and i wasnt the one making things up. Joachim low would be in the best position to answer. he chose to substitute Boateng in the game against ghana.

A40:
Go and ask Hummels. You phoolish eran iya osogbo
I already did. You tell me how to introduce a player

A40:
This guy is irretrievably daft! I answered your question and gave you a free mini-thesis and you still don't understand! What a klutz!!
Shut up and go to bed. Which defensive position is in proximity to the goalkeeper is the question. if you dont know, tell me and i will educate.

A40:
Your Ebola is mental. How can you not tell that was said in jest? Your neurones are more epileptic than Nigeria's power supply
Shut up and go have a bath in the damn inside the egbin power plant. Which player has EBOLA killed? in your village or in your neighbourhood?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
toba: Great you admit that you're a troll. I will remind you of this statement later

We have to ask you how youve been surviving trolling

Where and what have you done?
Shut up you phucking oxygen thief! You have been dismembered! It is your glaring lack of shame that is still making you post. A pig is more honorable than you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
I don't understand how 2 niggas fight in a thread that only houses 3 people.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
^^^

grin cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
toba: Shut up troll. Im using you to do typing exercise and also to help you improve your trolling skills, since you've admitted that you're indeed a troll.
Sarcasm is lost on you and I blame it on your harsh upbringing. Its obviously ruined your sense of humor which is ironic cos some of the funniest people in the world underwent similar circumstances

toba: Trolling and frustration may be mutually in exclusive. Now you've admitted that he was offered a contract to stay, with improved pay
At 24 there is always a likelihood he would get better pay than he got at 19. If this has to be explained to you then your case is beyond redemption. The question is why were we not remotely willing to even meet him halfway? You admitted this yourself you eediot! And you are still pained and frustrated till this day that we made a negligible effort to keep your orisa

toba: I see. No wonder last year Mario Gotze was earning more than Philip lahm, just as Thiago Alcantara was earning more than Robben.
Goetze an attacking player and the next big player out of Germany. Who is the more marketable player Goetze or Lahm?
We got Alcantara for cheap so its not abnormal for him to get high wages

Are you saying a player's popularity is not a factor?

toba:
Is that the question i asked? Smh. You should check your brain.
You are an uncommon phool! We generate far more than we pay as wages so why should our growing wage bill be an issue when we are making far more than we can spend. Phillips, Armani and SAP have joined our sponsorship train in less than 5 months

toba:
Yet Bayern said, they never wanted to lose completely and had no choice than to cash in on him? Smh. Who should we believe?
If you were not so bereft of shame you would realize that is the ultimate insult! Even Dortmund held on to Lewa till the bitter end! Why wouldn't we cash in on a wasteman that calls himself a #10 but can only give us 2 goals and 4 assists in a season. No sensible club would hold on to such a player

toba:
he was wanted. He was offered and he rejected the offer. True or false
Contradiction! Keep phooling yourself I just showcased your previous posts with you saying the exact opposite!
You clearly suffer from bi-polar disorder

toba:
Your brain is licking. Always in haste to quote me. I can understand though, since your life depends on it. Im talking about Ballack who left Bayern After the 2006 WC. Mumu

You are being pummeled! This your spin tactics cannot save you

When did you mention Ballack you pathological liar

toba:
Just pipe down on your frustration. I can understand how it feels. Was Jens lehman a good buy? Did Arsenal make a wise decision?

You are the epitome of frustration! Infact if I opened a dictionary or typed frustration on google na your face go appear. Goalkeepers are usually cheap never mind a Lehmann who was almost 35 when he was signed. You have to be the biggest eediot I have encountered on this forum for you to use that as an example of prudency. What was Lehmann's worth at the time mugunlabi

toba:
lol. Keep fooling yourself. Im asking you what have you done so far? You're the least person to attempt that with me on NL. Ask around. Im not just in the sport section. Im doing you a great favour by responding and i will continue to do you that favour for as long as you quote my post anywhere on NL. You haven't seen anything yet.

I'm quaking in my boots lolololol! You better save your braggado and internet gidigbo for your Ebute Metta brethren. You can't possibly have a battle of wits with me you are not sufficiently armed

You need Adderall for your chronic attention deficit.

toba:
Since youre a troll, you wouldnt understand. So you've been looking for my posts on 15 pages? Great. Im feeling so important. If you fail to quote, i know you will fall sick. Quote me so you wouldn't fall sick. Just review then again, you'll see my discussions outside of kroos' matter with couple of true fans and not trolls like you.

Lool lying is your talent! Since the season began you have never talked about our midfield combination going forward! I'm sure in your world there is no Bayern without Kroos. The joke is on you

toba:
confusion. Isnt Boateng and kroos the subject of our discourse? How does it concern Muller. Ok you admit that Boateng is yet to play in another position apart from defense. Kai. He needs to do more

Stop magnifying your phoolishness! Your orisa does not play in defence either so why did you ask such a ret@rded question to begin with?

toba:
Mumutadeen. Here's what i said again. You must be a fool if you cant show me where i said that on this thread. I[b] want a direct quote, since you're the quote master[/b] Pay attention to the emphasized text, anything short is shadow chasing. Troll

Fortunately for you we had that argument before the World Cup began and coincidentally all our posts from early in January till the end of June has been wiped out thanks to NL's poor backup policy. Unfortunately for you Raumdeuter aka Dayokanu was a witness to your phoolish utterances

toba:
Leave this bullshit story. Toni kroos has featured for Germany in 3 major tournaments just as Boateng. Kindly debunk this claim

This was never in dispute you demented douchegoblin! You are merely dazed and boxing your own shadow. All I asked is list those matches he played and his roles in them plus how many did he START in? I don pour water for floor by listing Boateng's! Humor and amuse the public further with your cluelessness on what it means to be versatile

toba:
You've asked this question and i wasnt the one making things up. Joachim low would be in the best position to answer. he chose to substitute Boateng in the game against ghana.

Because he was injured you nitwit! He recovered and promptly played the next game! Yet this alabosi wants us to believe a common cold kept Mertesacker out of the team for 2 whole weeks! Na tuberculosis?

toba:

Shut up and go to bed. Which defensive position is in proximity to the goalkeeper is the question. if you dont know, tell me and i will educate.
Proximity counts for shyte!! Today's game has evolved beyond that. Infact your bones would creak from arthritis before I answer such an eediotic question. In an era where teams are defending from the front you are busy displaying your arcane thinking

toba:
Shut up and go have a bath in the damn inside the egbin power plant. Which player has EBOLA killed? in your village or in your neighbourhood?
You need deliverance! I am pleased to inform you you are the dimmest poster I have seen in my 7 years on this forum and by far the most ret@rded in my 20 odd years on this planet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ribery picked up a knock.

He is now 100% out vs Citeh tommorow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
toba:
Is it as serious as his previous injury?
It has to be? Do you know when he is going to return?
Weren't you forewarned about Badstuber's reliability? Are you this dense?

toba:
See this mumu. Did that partnership happen or not? Even Boateng was substituted when Badstuber was still on the pitch.

Partnership that lasted less than four games! What an eediot! Which of the games did Boa-TANK not play apart from the first one which he was suspended from?

You have jinxed the poor boy and I'm sure he must be cursing the day that you made that pronouncement! Why didn't you at least wait for him to play like 10 games before you carry your oloriburuku head ba ti omolomo je

You are a ret@rd! If you had Badstuber's interests at heart you would have been concerned about the abnormal amount of playing time allotted to a player that has been out of competitive football for 20 months!!

Guardiola did a horrible job of managing his minutes

toba:

Arjen used to be a glass, but now, he has left those miserable years behind
Arjen did not tear both ACL's! Neither was he out for 20 months straight! After going to great lengths to list players both in football and other sports who never really recovered from such injuries you refused to listen and claimed I was abnormally pessimistic! Have you forgotten Deisler? Hargreaves?

You seem not to know the severity of knee injuries but you are generally ignorant on all subject matter so no suprises there

toba: See this troll master. Im waiting for you to show me John Stockton's post, since he said he couldnt help. When and where was his help sort? I guess you have to withhold yourself from laughing at your poor response.
Hehehe you are still waiting? Viel gluck with that! If you are lucky maybe he might join Nairaland and try to assist you though I doubt even he can do that

Your stoopidity reminds me of that Junior n Pretty song 'Monika' obviously you were the metaphorical village eediot they had in mind when they recorded that classic

toba: How did i do that? Because i posted it here? Tell me how i did that troll.
Because you claimed you were the originator of that info and I exposed you as a lying fraud in nanoseconds

toba: Thats why i said your brain needs to be examined. I can i prove to you that i ate yam and egg last night? I saw the game, you claimed i didnt. prove that i didnt see it, thats all
Aha! Now the shoe is on the other foot and you can see how it feels. Are you not the phool that claimed I didn't see the Germany vs Cameroon game the other day? Did you prove I didn't see the game? Ewu ara

toba: Now i know, you need help. The same website also showed you that the game was never aired on TV? That apart from myself, many other people who paid attention to the comment of the commentator never heard what i said? Young boy, you have a lot of work to do, rather than trolling. The onus is on you to help yourself out
All the while you should have simply admitted you saw the game on tv instead of lying that you were the originator of such info! After I proved your stale news was on the web waaay before the game you ran to use "I saw the game on tv" as your alibi. What a ret@rd

toba: Then trolling and ignorance are flowing in your blood
Shut up you clueless jinxman. Misfortune and stoopidity are deeply embedded in your genes

Almost every single prediction of yours has fallen flat on its face

toba:
Not without first offering him an improved pay
Which was far below he and his agent's valuation and below the other elite players on the team. If the offer was sufficient you would not be here cramping like a woman undergoing her menses

toba:
Shut up and stop copying what i said. my post you're copying says Once again 'If you fail to quote me in days, your life inst going to be smooth' Im expecting you to quote me again. Remember you've always said youre schooling me. Ride on Troll.
Your life is never going to be smooth whether you quote me or not. Won ti sign e already!

toba:
Bring it on Troll. Im used to dealing with trolls like A40, just like you did during the WC and I'll help extend the pages of this thread.
I have to say I am not used to dealing with mental handicaps like yourself but I'm definitely learning on the job. Already I have exposed you as an inept liar, a bi-polar patient and a demented douchegoblin. I am enjoying my humanitarian work it is a thankless one but somebody has to do it

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:05am On Sep 17, 2014
Jeeez! This injury situation is getting out of hand! Anyway its fairly straightforward, Shaq comes in for Ribery with Müller on the other side if Robben can't suit up, Götze in the hole behind Lewandowski

We could use an Alonso Rode double pivot or Alonso and Alaba although I would prefer Alaba at LB but we know Guardiola won't play him there

I would like to see us play some practical and not fantasy football I'm yet to see any signs that what Guardiola is presently trying to do can work and its showing in all our performances

At this rate even Lucas Scholl and Sinan Kurt might have to feature
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2014
A40:
Shut up you phucking oxygen thief!
lol. Frustration dey kill. Just take it easy. troll

A40:
You have been dismembered!
By who? A troll?
A40:
It is your glaring lack of shame that is still making you post.
Youre pathetically still responding? Smh at your mentality

A40:
A pig is more honorable than you
Have you worked in a piggery before? Tell me about pigs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2014
A40:
Sarcasm is lost on you
Sarcasm ko saka ni, Just as you claimed Ebola killed a footballer
A40:
and I blame it on your harsh upbringing.
What can we learn from you upbringing? Insult and trolling right? I feel so sorry for you

A40:
Its obviously ruined your sense of humor which is ironic cos some of the funniest people in the world underwent similar circumstances
Lol. coming from a self acclaimed troll. You are too small to amuse me for the right reasons

A40:
At 24 there is always a likelihood he would get better pay than he got at 19. If this has to be explained to you then your case is beyond redemption.
If he wasnt performing like youve tried to make us believe, would he have been offered something? We had other young chaps that were sold or released

A40:
The question is why were we not remotely willing to even meet him halfway?
do a chronology of the contract dispute from his initial demand to when Bayern eventually agreed to sell.

A40:
You admitted this yourself you eediot!
You have to use abusive word cos youre frustrated. SMH, Where did i admit?

A40:
And you are still pained and frustrated till this day that we made a negligible effort to keep your orisa
For the umpteenth time, i have to force it into your brain that im not. I doing this just because you're trolling and BTW no harm in reviewing

A40:
Goetze an attacking player and the next big player out of Germany. Who is the more marketable player Goetze or Lahm?
We got Alcantara for cheap so its not abnormal for him to get high wages

Are you saying a player's popularity is not a factor?
Your point is that Gotze is more popular than lahm and Alcantara is more popular than Robben?

A40:
You are an uncommon phool! We generate far more than we pay as wages so why should our growing wage bill be an issue when we are making far more than we can spend. Phillips, Armani and SAP have joined our sponsorship train in less than 5 months
This is an admission that Bayern's wage bill has increased.

A40:
If you were not so bereft of shame you would realize that is the ultimate insult!
How is it an insult?

A40:
Even Dortmund held on to Lewa till the bitter end! Why wouldn't we cash in on a wasteman that calls himself a #10 but can only give us 2 goals and 4 assists in a season. No sensible club would hold on to such a player
Yet top clubs in Europe were ;looking for him, despite being a 'wasteman' Smh at your poor thinking

A40:
Contradiction! Keep
Where

A40:
phooling yourself I just showcased your previous posts with you saying the exact opposite!
You clearly suffer from bi-polar disorder
Was he told to go away with no intent of Bayern extending kroos' interest? If thats the case, they wouldnt have been engaged in any negotiation.

A40:
You are being pummeled! This your spin tactics cannot save you

When did you mention Ballack you pathological liar
Mumu. If you didn't see Ballack in my post, then you arent reading or comprehending what you're quoting.

A40:
You are the epitome of frustration!
No, you are and youve proven it and would see do so with your rage

A40:
Infact if I opened a dictionary or typed frustration on google na your face go appear.
Really? Give us that link in order to prove to everyone reading that you're not a big liar?

A40:
Goalkeepers are usually cheap never mind a Lehmann who was almost 35 when he was signed. You have to be the biggest eediot I have encountered on this forum for you to use that as an example of prudency. What was Lehmann's worth at the time mugunlabi
Was he a good buy is my question yes or No. If you cant answer, Zoom off

A40:
I'm quaking in my boots lolololol!
Great youre laughing at your folly

A40:
You better save your braggado and internet gidigbo for your Ebute Metta brethren.
What do you mean by brethren?

A40:
You can't possibly have a battle of wits with me you are not sufficiently armed
Looool. With you? What have you done so far? Im laughing kekeke like OBJ said sometime in 2006/2007 when he called Yar adua in Germany.

A40:
You need Adderall for your chronic attention deficit.
You are the attention seeker here. You keep quoting me just to show, how important responding to me is, to your survival.

A40:
Lool lying is your talent! Since the season began you have never talked about our midfield combination going forward! I'm sure in your world there is no Bayern without Kroos. The joke is on you
Shut up and stop whinning. You cant make a claim without backing it up. I have told you that i discuss all round German football from under 19 to National team on this SAME thread. True or false? Prove me wrong, if you have the balls. Are you ready for the challenge?

A40:
Stop magnifying your phoolishness! Your orisa does not play in defence either so why did you ask such a ret@rded question to begin with?
SMH. So youve now admitted to trolling once again. Because Kroos doesnt play in Defence you chose to bring Muller in? Hahahahahaa A40 A40 A40 A40000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 why are you so unreasonable? hahahahaha wetin happen?

A40:
Fortunately for you we had that argument before the World Cup began and coincidentally all our posts from early in January till the end of June has been wiped out thanks to NL's poor backup policy. Unfortunately for you Raumdeuter aka Dayokanu was a witness to your phoolish utterances
Bloody liar. Bloody liar. No evidence to prove what youre saying. Next?

A40:
This was never in dispute you demented douchegoblin!
This troll no go kill person. Whats exactly are you on about?

A40:
You are merely dazed and boxing your own shadow.
Where and how?

A40:
All I asked is list those matches he played and his roles in them plus how many did he START in? I don pour water for floor by listing Boateng's! Humor and amuse the public further with your cluelessness on what it means to be versatile
your listing Boateng tells what exactly? I cant even remember setting a term on whether kroos/boateng started or substituted. The issue was centred on roles played by them for the National team. Whats your point?

A40:
Because he was injured you nitwit! He recovered and promptly played the next game! Yet this alabosi wants us to believe a common cold kept Mertesacker out of the team for 2 whole weeks!
Who are we to believe? you?

A40:
Na tuberculosis?
are you asking me?

A40:
Proximity counts for shyte!! Today's game has evolved beyond that.
Infact your bones would creak from arthritis before I answer such an eediotic question. In an era where teams are defending from the front you are busy displaying your arcane thinking
Ok. Youre very clueless as regards which of the defenders is close to the goal keeper. Great.

A40:
You need deliverance! I am pleased to inform you you are the dimmest poster I have seen in my 7 years on this forum and by far the most ret@rded in my 20 odd years on this planet
Ok. Since youre frustrated, i'll move on. Can you please name the Player who died of EVD according to your recent post on Nairaland?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2014
A40:
It has to be?
Who said it has to be?

A40:
Do you know when he is going to return?
May be i dont know

A40:
Weren't you forewarned about Badstuber's reliability?
forewarned by who? What do you me by reliability?

A40:
Are you this dense?
May be you are.

A40:
Partnership that lasted less than four games!
it still happened.

A40:
What an eediot!
What a troll

A40:
Which of the games did Boa-TANK not play apart from the first one which he was suspended from?
Was he substituted in any of the games?

A40:
You have jinxed the poor boy and I'm sure he must be cursing the day that you made that pronouncement!
You're sure, right? did he actually curse that day or he was happy to have returned to action. I just feel so sorry for you. Honestly

A40:
Why didn't you at least wait for him to play like 10 games before you carry your oloriburuku head ba ti omolomo je
You talked about up bringing in the other post, now because youre a kid, lacks good moral upbringing, you descend to use words like oloriburuku head cos of a frivolous issue. I feel so sorry for you. Frustration.
A40:
You are a ret@rd!
you are a fool

A40:
If you had Badstuber's interests at heart you would have been concerned about the abnormal amount of playing time allotted to a player that has been out of competitive football for 20 months!!
We have never talked about playing time, but more on him playing

A40:
Guardiola did a horrible job of managing his minutes
Maybe he did

A40:
Arjen did not tear both ACL's! Neither was he out for 20 months straight! After going to great lengths to list players both in football and other sports who never really recovered from such injuries you refused to listen and claimed I was abnormally pessimistic! Have you forgotten Deisler? Hargreaves?
the point, this injury isnt going to last till 20 months

A40:
You seem not to know the severity of knee injuries but you are generally ignorant on all subject matter so no suprises there
Guess you are knowledgeable than myself in trolling

A40:
Hehehe you are still waiting?
I will wait till you can answer

A40:
Viel gluck with that!
meaning?

A40:
If you are lucky maybe he might join Nairaland and try to assist you though I doubt even he can do that
See this yeye guy. You implied that he couldnt help as if he has already offered the help. mtcheeeeew

A40:
Your stoopidity reminds me of that Junior n Pretty song 'Monika' obviously you were the metaphorical village eediot they had in mind when they recorded that classic
Really? when was the classic recorded? what was it all about?

A40:
Because you claimed you were the originator of that info and I exposed you as a lying fraud in nanoseconds
How was it a claim?

A40:
Aha! Now the shoe is on the other foot and you can see how it feels.
how does it feel?

A40:
Are you not the phool that claimed I didn't see the Germany vs Cameroon game the other day?

Did you prove I didn't see the game? Ewu ara
Is that why you chose to start trolling? You failed to realize couple of things and its quiet understandable. SMH.

A40:
All the while you should have simply admitted you saw the game on tv instead of lying that you were the originator of such info! After I proved your stale news was on the web waaay before the game you ran to use "I saw the game on tv" as your alibi. What a ret@rd
By your admission above, it shows you have no fact to prove anything but merely playing to the gallery. What did i say differently?

A40:
Shut up you clueless jinxman.
Just calm down. i know how it feels when someone is hurt.

A40:
Misfortune and stoopidity are deeply embedded in your genes
The new tactics is to copy me right. Trolling flows in your blood.

A40:
Almost every single prediction of yours has fallen flat on its face
Which ones? Im happy you said ALMOST

A40:
Which was far below he and his agent's valuation and below the other elite players on the team. If the offer was sufficient you would not be here cramping like a woman undergoing her menses
What Bayern offered kroos in order for him to stay is higher than what he got before Yes or NO

A40:
Your life is never going to be smooth whether you quote me or not. Won ti sign e already!
loooooooool. Keep copying me. Trolling lives with you. You started the quoting game in the first place. I didnt start it, cos your life depends on it.

A40:
I have to say I am not used to dealing with mental handicaps like yourself but I'm definitely[b] learning on the job[/b].
Is trolling a Job that one can survive on?

A40:
Already I have exposed you as an inept liar,
Where?

A40:
a bi-polar patient and a demented douchegoblin.
yet you cant do without quoting him? Something is wrong with your brain

A40:
I am enjoying my humanitarian work it is a thankless one but somebody has to do it
If your work is to troll, you would do that for a long time. FYI, im ready for you even till DEcember 2015. Once you quote me, i will respond. Thats a promise and i will keep. Ride on and i will never stop, Afterall, life depends on it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Ibime: I don't understand how 2 niggas fight in a thread that only houses 3 people.
fight? Never, fight a troll. What can you say about someone who made this post

A40::

Why didn't you at least wait for him to play like 10 games before you carry your oloriburuku head ba ti omolomo je
You dont fight them. Just place them where they belong
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2014
Bayern first and injured team which is our second

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Now to some serious issue

from what i saw last night, big goal for Immobile. Also for Aubameyang, who was an outsider in 2013-14 CL. Incredible to think some reported Klopp had given up on him. What a way to score your first goal for your club IMM.

Though Arsenal took 3 shots, but 2 were really great chances to score. BVB would have drawn against a more clinical team. Aubameyang also hit the bar.

Rude awakening for Leverkusen. Generally good performance, surprisingly limited ASM chances but couldn't take advantage when in control. They started well, first two buli wins and then dropped off again at the weekend and Last night. Bayer Leverkusen so much better & more confident than in prev years, I must say this. Last year was somehow a disaster

Bild's Schalke XI prediction has Ayhan & Friedrich (combined 37 years old) as CBs. Diego Costa foams at the mouth

Best news of Tuesday still is Tim Wiese pursuing a WWE career( I post about it on this thread months/days back). After so many years resembling an 80s porn star, he looks the part of a wrestler. Will post his new look soon. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2014
Davidbanky: Bayern first and injured team which is our second
nice one
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
toba: Who said it has to be?

forewarned by who? What do you me by reliability?

This schitz doesn't know what reliability means.

toba: it still happened.

/quote]
No one said Badstuber would never play again! Stop being phoolish

[quote author=toba]
Was he substituted in any of the games?
In hindsight did that look like a wise move?

toba:
You're sure, right? did he actually curse that day or he was happy to have returned to action. I just feel so sorry for you. Honestly
Your jinx and oloriburuku head is that strong. He was happy to return till your lying tongue condemned the poor boy

toba:
You talked about up bringing in the other post, now because youre a kid, lacks good moral upbringing, you descend to use words like oloriburuku head cos of a frivolous issue. I feel so sorry for you. Frustration.
you are a fool
You are an inept liar a demented douchegoblin and a flaming hypocrite. Scour through your responses and show me which one portrays you as a kid with a good moral upbringing you ret@rded orisa worshipper. The universe is weeping at your ignorance

toba:
We have never talked about playing time, but more on him playing

Maybe he did
And I said Badstuber would never play? This your amnesia is strong ooh!

toba:
the point, this injury isnt going to last till 20 months
I sincerely don't hope he's out for that long! If I recall I only warned you to manage your expectations

toba:
I will wait till you can answer
Here's a couch ___________/

toba:
meaning?

See this yeye guy. You implied that he couldnt help as if he has already offered the help. mtcheeeeew

Really? when was the classic recorded? what was it all about?

How was it a claim?

how does it feel?
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

toba:
By your admission above, it shows you have no fact to prove anything but merely playing to the gallery. What did i say differently?
Did you have any facts at the time? Ode! You are too dumb to know when you are being setup! Prove I didn't watch the Germany vs Cameroon game nau you are stuttering like an imbec!le

toba:

What Bayern offered kroos in order for him to stay is higher than what he got before Yes or NO
So why were you here lamenting and crying like a jilted lover? Even you admitted that offer was a disrespect to Kroos

toba:

If your work is to troll, you would do that for a long time. FYI, im ready for you even till DEcember 2015. Once you quote me, i will respond. Thats a promise and i will keep. Ride on and i will never stop, Afterall, life depends on it.
This is your weakest response yet! Why are you bothered about the timeframe? 2015? FOH! I full ground for you till Seun close Nairaland!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
7 defenders??!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Just 3 attackers? SMFDH! This must be some sort of record in ignominy!

Who's at home? Who's away?!!

What a disgraceful outfit this useless team is.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
toba: Sarcasm ko saka ni, Just as you claimed Ebola killed a footballer
Bwahahaha! I said so? Did I mention his name too? Look at this desperate sucka! You are on a roll don't stop now

toba: What can we learn from you upbringing? Insult and trolling right? I feel so sorry for you
Lying, dementia, bi-polar disorder and hypocrisy are the highlights of yours. How pathetic

toba:
If he wasnt performing like youve tried to make us believe, would he have been offered something? We had other young chaps that were sold or released
If we were satisfied with his performances he would have been giving a more significant extension. Alaba, World's best goalie Neuer, Boa-TANK, Robben, Lahm, Dante and Tommy Gunn Mueller (2ce) got payrises and were treated as priority! Kroos was the least important that is why we made no effort to keep him a fact you admitted while wailing and gnashing your teeth

toba:
do a chronology of the contract dispute from his initial demand to when Bayern eventually agreed to sell.
That is your work you orisa worshipper! Which dispute? We made an offer he refused and that was that! No negotiations, no persuasions nothing

toba:
You have to use abusive word cos youre frustrated. SMH, Where did i admit?
Loool the posts are there in bright lights go and read your tomfoolery and stop asking me stoopid questions

toba:
Your point is that Gotze is more popular than lahm and Alcantara is more popular than Robben?
If Goetze and Lahm were put in the transfer market who would command the bigger fee? I told you popularity and marketability are factors that determine a player's wages. As for Alcantara do you know how much his release clause could have been? We got him for peanuts! Barely half of what we paid for Javi.

toba:
This is an admission that Bayern's wage bill has increased.
And so has our revenue so what is your point? Name 1 club that is autonomous, debt free and has consistently been in the black for 2 decades. I'll wait

toba:
Was he told to go away with no intent of Bayern extending kroos' interest? If thats the case, they wouldnt have been engaged in any negotiation.
If you were selling something for $20 and I came with $7 shebi you would take me serious nau afterall interest is interest! He wanted €10-€12mil while we were not even ready to pay him up to new boy Alcantara. Is that a sign of a player that is wanted?

toba:
Mumu. If you didn't see Ballack in my post, then you arent reading or comprehending what you're quoting.
When and where did Ballack come from in this convo? I was even the one that mentioned Ballack's name. Toba when does the lies end and when does the truth begin with you (its a rhetorical question dumbass don't answer that)

toba:
No, you are and youve proven it and would see do so with your rage

Really? Give us that link in order to prove to everyone reading that you're not a big liar?
Save it! Your lies was one of the factors that led to Nairaland's crash, you are so adept a liar your lies can temporarily resurrect the dead

toba:
Looool. With you? What have you done so far? Im laughing kekeke like OBJ said sometime in 2006/2007 when he called Yar adua in Germany.
I have only destroyed your credibility and made you look like a ret@rded degenerate by the post.

toba:
Shut up and stop whinning. You cant make a claim without backing it up. I have told you that i discuss all round German football from under 19 to National team on this SAME thread. True or false? Prove me wrong, if you have the balls. Are you ready for the challenge?
Bring up a quote of you actually talking about our midfield combination since the season started. I'm not talking about the megedefegede you lift from other websites and claim to originate you pathetic piece of filth

toba:
Bloody liar. Bloody liar. No evidence to prove what youre saying. Next?
You are the only proven liar here! North and South Korea would unite before the truth comes out of your putrid lips

toba:
your listing Boateng tells what exactly? I cant even remember setting a term on whether kroos/boateng started or substituted. The issue was centred on roles played by them for the National team. Whats your point?

The primary issue is versatility! You claimed what Boa-TANK did was not a big deal but you could not come up with even one player that equalled Boa-TANK's feat! One month and counting. Oya tell us where your orisa played! Which match and which role and let's see who was truly versatile almost two weeks now but this alabosi cannot do that

toba:
Who are we to believe? you?
Loool! Tell us what happened against Brazil and Argentina. Broda ode

toba:
Ok. Youre very clueless as regards which of the defenders is close to the goal keeper. Great.
Naah more like you are too big an eediot to understand which is why I can't be bothered to explain

toba:
Ok. Since youre frustrated, i'll move on. Can you please name the Player who died of EVD according to your recent post on Nairaland?
Illiteracy is a disease but semi-literacy is even worse which is why you can't detect sarcasm even if it machetes you in the face.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mueller should totally be burying that

Line up
Neuer - Alonso, Benatia, Boateng, Bernat, Rafinha, Götze, Lahm (C), Müller, Alaba, Lewandowski,
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
A40 and Toba
the kinda love is mind-blowing cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thoroughly outplaying City but simply can't finish. Lewandowski has been rather disappointing plus Götze as well who has been largely anonymous

Lahm, Alaba and Boa-TANK are the standout guys for me so far.

Müller missed some golden chances as well though was unlucky with the header that drew a superb save from Hart who has been City's best player so far

Bernat's crosses has been excellent but needs to work on his positioning and defense which has been awful

Rafinha: Oh God why is this guy still at Bayern?

Benatia hasn't had much work to do though thanks to his defensive partner, Alonso has been quiet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Roma is r@ping CSKA ooo

mukina2: A40 and Toba
the kinda love is mind-blowing cheesy
Taah!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
A40: Roma is r@ping CSKA ooo

Taah!
i see o . .Gervinho forming Zizou grin

lemme ask though . . how many times will Lewandowski 'kill' people before finally scoring a goal?

admit the bromance is mind blowing tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Maybe some people would learn that Boatank is unbenchable at Bayern

The so called better defenders are all dropped
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
BOA-TANK!!!!!!!!! Playa-haters where you @?

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.