Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075982 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
A40:

Who is this abirun? And what is the meaning of the dothraki you just typed! Can your useless w@nker of a coach survive the injuries Bayern have endured this season

Efulefu! With your full squad where are you in the Champions League? Never you compare a bus parking cowardly piece of shyte like Mourinho to Guardiola.

When Guardiola was announced as Bayern coach did you know Bayern were going to win a treble. Uninformed ignoramus! This is how you come here and keep disgracing your fellow EPL fans. Brothers in stewpidity

Guardiola might have his flaws but only an epic phool of leviathan proportion can even insinuate Guardiola ran from Mourinho. The same Mourinho he is 8-3 against the same Moaninghoe Pep's assistant disgraced and rendered trophyless

Nigga hush
shut up, mr Akpan!!!

He's 8-3 against mou just cos he was managing the best team in the world while mou just took over a struggling real side who was finding it hard to make it past the round of sixteen. But then, mou still wrestled the league off him the next season which prompted him to take a sabbatical before opting for a non competetive league. If pep was coaching madrid and mou had barca, do you think pep can win a single match?

As for the injury woes, mourinho can cope very well with it. Infact RDM did very well in a final where terry, ivanovic and ramires were absent against your useless team, at your own backyard, infront of your hopless fans.

Our top strikers are injured and we are still cruising.

I thought bayern has depth? So If robben is not there, your clueless coach can't come up with any brilliant ideas on big occassions?

Clueless coach, hopeless fans, yeye club, worthless league!!

#burndisleaguedown

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
^^ Are you a Chelsea fan? If YES

Whats your rank among Chelsea fans on this forum?

if you happen to be among the top 3.

Do you mind testing your football knowledge? If Yes

Pick ANY topic on European football including Chelsea and write all you know

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
You think I'm an errand boy like you?

Last time ibime sent you on an errand which you foolishly honoured and later started beating your chest. Olodo!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by JigsawKillah(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Alright

I get it now

They become bored here and go to other threads to desecrate them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Emaprince:
shut up, mr Akpan!!!
He's 8-3 against mou just cos he was managing the best team in the world while mou just took over a struggling real side who was finding it hard to make it past the round of sixteen. But then, mou still wrestled the league off him the next season which prompted him to take a sabbatical before opting for a non competetive league. If pep was coaching madrid and mou had barca, do you think pep can win a single match?
As for the injury woes, mourinho can cope very well with it. Infact RDM did very well in a final where terry, ivanovic and ramires were absent against your useless team, at your own backyard, infront of your hopless fans.
Our top strikers are injured and we are still cruising.
I thought bayern has depth? So If robben is not there, your clueless coach can't come up with any brilliant ideas on big occassions?
Clueless coach, hopeless fans, yeye club, worthless league!!
#burndisleaguedown
Look at this malnourished !mbecile

Tell us you Ewok how Barca was the best team when Guardiola took over? Are you pathologically phoolish or just ignorant like your fellow Chelsea fans!

A team that finished 3rd in their league with a washed up Deco, Ronaldinho and co. You need deliverance

Its a common fact that 95% of ret@rds on this forum are Chelsea fans and you have just affirmed that fact. Guardiola would not win with Ramos, Benzema, C.Ronaldo, Di Maria in his team? Haha you are a joke

Mou wrestled what league? The league he won 3 times back to back. Didn't Guardiola win it while Moaninghoe was in Spain? A coach who won 3 League titles, 2 Champions Leagues and a boatload of other titles! What else did he have to prove at Barca!

Alainitiju! Didn't Moaninghoe get disgraced out of Spain by Pep's apprentice and Diego Simeone in his own stadium? Abi you've forgotten? Demented ignoramus

Of course you are cruising that is why you were r@ped by phacking Bradford in your own stadium. That's why you are still in the Champions League

You did so well playing the most negative football known to man. And we saw the result the next season when your useless club and its band of lowlife fans failed to get past the group stage while the mighty Bayern Munich went on to win the treble. A feat your useless club will never achieve

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2359957_111287114671663434417168121660934825877682n_jpeg9649587e55b969d41b78af9c4575babb

A40

Dont waste your time on the intellectually less privileged Chelsea fans. Of the 100 Chelsea fans on this forum, Only 3 can make a logical argument for more than 3 sentences
Someone needs to read the riot act to these suckas.

You hear about the Adidas deal?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:31am On Apr 30, 2015
A40:

Someone needs to read the riot act to these suckas.

You hear about the Adidas deal?

I heard about the Adidas deal before our game vs Dortmund na the robben injury no make me talk about am

Still lower than man utd deal but it's slightly different in the package

Man Utds deal was 75m/yr but there was a clause in it

As part of the agreement, adidas will supply product to Manchester United and outfit all of the club’s teams. In addition, adidas will have the exclusive right to distribute dual-branded merchandising products worldwide.
http://www.adidas-group.com/en/media/news-archive/press-releases/2014/adidas-and-manchester-united-announce-official-partnership/

The quoted sentence is important and the main difference between Adidas' contract with United and Bayern. Bayern makes money off of every FCB adidas product sold while United does not.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

I heard about the Adidas deal before our game vs Dortmund na the robben injury no make me talk about am

Still lower than man utd deal but it's slightly different in the package

Man Utds deal was 75m/yr but there was a clause in it

The quoted sentence is important and the main difference between Adidas' contract with United and Bayern. Bayern makes money off of every FCB adidas product sold while United does not.
Yeah I just saw its €60m spread over 15 years. I think United also have to make the Champions League every year or at least once every two years or lose a chunk of the sponsorship revenue. Adidas making some serious moves

Excess pepper! The FO need to spend big this summer. We really have to start thinking about life without Robbery and offloading guys like Dante and Pizarro
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Life cant be the same after Robbery, There are not much quality wingers out there in the form and mould of Robbery

Its either we go balls deep for Griezmann or change our play pattern to less winger-centric

Also we have to start phasing out the older players, Schweini, Lahm, Robbery, ALonso are all over 30 and would need to be replaced soon.

We can change to a 3 pronged attack of Lewandoski, Muller and another attacker in the mould of Lacazatte or someone who can play as a striker , comfortable across the front 3 positions and also a hard worker who would track back.

Like what Barca is using with MSN or what they used with Messi, Henry and Etoo

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
There are a lot of young promising options. Thauvin, Depay and well known ones like Griezmann.

I don't know if Atleti would be willing to sell. Mandzukic has been going through a rut and Torres has been well Torres

However if they could sell Costa then we have to give it a shot. Maybe a bid of €45m to test their resolve

Lacazette is also an option I agree I rate him higher than Dybala. We also need to look at strikers that can play on the wing. Lewy is tactically flexible and can alternate with anybody we bring along

We took Lewandowski's health for granted by playing him to the ground and not getting a decent backup and it looks like we might have to pay for it.

Alonso goes after next summer probably Schweinsteiger too if he doesn't accept a rolling extension. We are fairly set in the middle till they leave if Thiago can stay fit

I don't know the situation with Weiser but I hope they extend him. The boy is competent and I think his offence is better than Rafinha's

Definitely not the summer to euro pinch. We have to spend seriously

Ohh and word on the street is Ribery could not run in training yesterday and is a definite scratch for Barca. We got to replace him this summer! Enough is enough there's no point keeping players who get injured when it matters most especially when they are in their 30's

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
See lamentationsssssssssss cheesy cheesy tongue

#BURNDISLIGDOWN...!

Smellozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2015
Who will Bayern meet in their FA cup final?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2015
wait raumdeuter you are also dayokanu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On May 01, 2015
edoyad:
Who will Bayern meet in their FA cup final?

Only useless teams like Arsenal and Aston Villa celebrate FA cups, last yr was it not Hull City? 2 yrs ago no be Wigan?

We are talking about the real deal the CL
Who would Arsenal meet in the CL semi finals

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2015
Why always me ? I was just asking an innocent question towards Bayern's treble na him you come dey attack me like say I miss 4 consecutive penalties

raumdeuter:

Only useless teams like Arsenal and Aston Villa celebrate FA cups, last yr was it not Hull City? 2 yrs ago no be Wigan?
We are talking about the real deal the CL
Who would Arsenal meet in the CL semi finals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On May 01, 2015
The only people allowed to ask questions are teams still in the CL. We cant be answering every dog and goat

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 6:16pm On May 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
The only people allowed to ask questions are teams still in the CL. We cant be answering every dog and goat

Wicked guy.
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
Eya. Me sha I'm still confident Bayern can get a draw at the allianz and may be nou camp too. My only problem with them now is if it goes to penalties.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2015
edoyad:

Eya. Me sha I'm still confident Bayern can get a draw at the allianz and may be nou camp too. My only problem with them now is if it goes to penalties.
Na to lock allianze arena be that o, before ball start to dey fly comot for stadium. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2015
Javi Martinez in the StartElf for the first time this season

Mueller and Boa-TANK didn't travel
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2015
Barcelona gearing up to pay the 7up back.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 02, 2015
usbcable:
Barcelona gearing up to pay the 7up back.
Barcelona gearing to win the match and of course, the tie! angry grin If you want to level back some unimportant old score, be our guest. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dyabman(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2015
Barca is NOT DEAD !!! Bayern is sure DEAD !! grin grin Messi Neymar Suarez ( M.S.N ) cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Krasid(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2015
I hope Bayern have what it takes to calm this rampaging Barcelona team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2015
These guys are clearly playing possum.

Goetze shoulda gotten a goal today.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 8:04pm On May 02, 2015
Another loss? Na club be dis? shocked shocked

Burndisleaguedown! angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:05pm On May 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another day, Another loss.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On May 02, 2015
We are in the CL semi after winning the league

How many clubs can boast of the same
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2015
Instruments wey i go use here on Tuesday night go plenty, artists dey com sef.. Make i start to dey bring them in.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Tval(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

My club on fm did more than that, i just won an online league today. Got to a cup's semi-final. I tactically lifted my league because there were two teams better than my team. On drogba's official football manager, i am currently the league topper with 3 games left. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2015
Tval:
Instruments wey i go use here on Tuesday night go plenty, artists dey com sef.. Make i start to dey bring them in.
yes o finetune them wella cos we go use dem 2moro
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Danhumprey: 9:03pm On May 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Walahi,this guy is a clown!gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.