Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077899 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2015

https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/512338023863025664/photo/1

Gerrard claims it was obvious Alonso was a great player after the first training session, something that he also noticed with two other Spanish speaking players: Luis Suarez and Fernando Torres.

“Three players stand out in my time at Liverpool. They all speak Spanish. Each of them unleashes a wave of emotion in me and in every Liverpool supporter: Fernando Torres. Xabi Alonso. Luis Suarez.

It was clear Alonso was royalty after our first training session together in August 2004, and Rafa Benitez, who had been so clever to buy him in the first place, was equally stupid to sell him to Real Madrid five years later. He was, by some distance, the best central midfielder I ever played alongside.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/161679/gerrard-benitez-selling-xabi-alonso-real-madrid-disastrous/
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
sleekdot:

I updated it too. You get the drift about the double pivot ish

na only bottom[b]and teams who are fighting relegation would play 2 DM as double pivot because they usually dont intend to attack at all use that as a way to bolster their defence[/b]
this has to be a hit at Chelsea no doubt. Lol
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
pamcode:
this has to be a hit at Chelsea no doubt. Lol

Lol Chelsea matter never tire you sef?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
aall I am is the messenger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
sleekdot:

Lol Chelsea matter never tire you sef?
my broda the matter don pass tire sef, i don dey the situation say anything wey wan happen make e happen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
edoyad:

You are the messenger to all teams in Europe?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
edoyad:

I am also a messenger...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Messengers everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nihilist:

I am also a messenger...

Which of them are you a messenger to Bournemouth Leicester or Sunderland
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
airmark:
Messengers everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy

People know you are a messenger to everyone already abi are you now a messenger to a messenger?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Even the afojus of this world know the burnthisleaguedown is outrightly useless.

No competition, no vibrancy, NOTHING.

Little wonder Pep wants to opt out asap.

Hopeless and useless one-team league.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hariorh: 1:11am On Dec 17, 2015
sleekdot:

You were extremely lucky at the Emirates especially if you remember the number of times Cech saved on Lewandoski and the go ahead goal was even a handball by Giroud

Do you think Suarez, Messi or Neymar would waste that many chances?

Why did you have to mention them in full na grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:07am On Dec 17, 2015
Looks like Pep won't be extending his contract. But i'm not surprised.The rumors have been gathering pace since last winter.There has been talks of him signing a pre-contract with City. We will just have to wait and see. Winning the treble like Heynckes did would be just the perfect way to sign off.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
I could care less if he extends. Just win us the bloody Champions League.

I have not quite forgiven him for pushing Dr Mueller out of the club, our humiliation by Madrid and his fellating of the opposition last year. He can still make it right by winning us our 6th CL while we go ahead to hire a drama free guy like Ancelotti.

Let's see how it goes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
NAME (National Association of MEssengers) .
All those in favour of burn this league down being shiite say I.....

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
DFB-Pokal quarter-final draw:

Bochum v Bayern Munich
Stuttgart v Borussia Dortmund
Heidenheim v Hertha Berlin
Bayer Leverkusen v Werder Bremen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
If Pep can win us the CL then good tenure

If he doesnt win the CL then just an above average tenure

Hope we get Ancelotti
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
edoyad:
NAME (National Association of MEssengers) .
All those in favour of burn this league down being shiite say I.....
I
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Good news my people

Thomas Mueller, Javi Martinez, Jerome Boa-TANK and Xabi Alonso have extended till 2021 and 2017 for Alonso respectively

Na Alaba and Goetze remain. Let's now see whether na Rafinha Guardiola or whoever wan carry comot

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
See how correct clubs do business. 4 Players sign extension at once.

A40 Has Neuer signed an extension or when does his contract expire?

Its the midfield leftback issue that Alaba is probably stalling on. I hope a resolution is found soon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
See how correct clubs do business. 4 Players sign extension at once.

A40 Has Neuer signed an extension or when does his contract expire?

Its the midfield leftback issue that Alaba is probably stalling on. I hope a resolution is found soon
Na Alaba, Goetze and Neuer remain. I'm not worried about Neuer anyway
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
A40:

Na Alaba, Goetze and Neuer remain. I'm not worried about Neuer anyway

Neuer is till 2019 I think

So its Alaba and Gotze
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:45am On Dec 19, 2015
The earlier Goetze and Alaba's deals are settled the better. I think Alaba's contract runs till 2018 but I would like for him to extend till 2022 same with Goetze. We can't afford to lose out on some of the best under 25 y.o in the game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lordfalcao(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2015
two man moniker leaguegringrin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chestar5(f): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
lordfalcao:
two man moniker leaguegringrin
respect ya sef grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chestar5:

respect ya sef grin
Lol when will you leave that Fuji House of Commotion called Chelsea FC and fully support your bae's team. You cannot serve God and Mammon oo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
LOL! What a monotonous useless thread like the useless monotonous league that it came from.

Boy-boy go post picture, him papa go like the post. At the same time, him papa go respond with the same picture, boy-boy go like am. grin

Papa go ask question, boy-boy go respond to a question already available on their useless website and on the internet. Who is fooling who? cheesy

Abeg pass me the igbo both of una dey smoke for that una yankee.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chestar5(f): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
A40:

Lol when will you leave that Fuji House of Commotion called Chelsea FC and fully support your bae's team. You cannot serve God and Mammon oo

lolzzz, chelsea is my first love o and d love is unconditional unlike bayern munchen kiss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pataki:
LOL! What a monotonous useless thread like the useless monotonous league that it came from.

Boy-boy go post picture, him papa go like the post. At the same time, him papa go respond with the same picture, boy-boy go like am. grin

Papa go ask question, boy-boy go respond to a question already available on their useless website and on the internet. Who is fooling who? cheesy

Abeg pass me the igbo both of una dey smoke for that una yankee.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3205455_3063429fbimg1444452926083jpeg533c283b400ea0bc3548f8180158dbda_jpeg233e28d7db9e2f56d86f5cce70877598

Funniest shít I've read all week. I don die!! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lordfalcao(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chestar5:

respect ya sef grin
Nobi wetin you see?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Word on the street is Ancelotti would be announced very soon. The last time we announced a coaching change mid-season yall know what happened. The multiple extensions for me were a dead giveaway that Pep may not renew

Looking forward to having Don Carlo as our new manager

Chestar5:

lolzzz, chelsea is my first love o and d love is unconditional unlike bayern munchen kiss
Smh. We will be waiting for you. Your bobo scored today

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.