Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077944 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pataki:
LOL! What a monotonous useless thread like the useless monotonous league that it came from.

Boy-boy go post picture, him papa go like the post. At the same time, him papa go respond with the same picture, boy-boy go like am. grin

Papa go ask question, boy-boy go respond to a question already available on their useless website and on the internet. Who is fooling who? cheesy

Abeg pass me the igbo both of una dey smoke for that una yankee.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2015
I no know wetin dey worry the oloriburuku omo animashaun un-Pataki. Shey awon iya osoronga yen tu ti n no e legba la leyi ni?

Where were you after the brutal colonoscopy exam we delivered your useless club at the Allianz Abbatoir, probably in a psych ward. Abajo! After beating Olympiakos and some other minnow club the village eediot in the village of village eediots finally gathered liver to show up and exhibit warapa like symptoms

Doofus Giwa, after consistently schooling you and oponus like you in the cathedrals of ignorance you call threads you are here talking about monotony. A well oiled machine like Bayern and its thread is always going to be free of weeping, wailing and chaos. Organization can never make sense to a Neanderthal like you

Na today? another disgraceful loss is all it takes to make you disappear like Eden Hazard.

Bilewu

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 20, 2015
A40:

I no know wetin dey worry the oloriburuku omo animashaun un-Pataki. Shey awon iya osoronga yen tu ti n no e legba la leyi ni?

Where were you after the brutal colonoscopy exam we delivered your useless club at the Allianz Abbatoir, probably in a psych ward. Abajo! After beating Olympiakos and some other minnow club the village eediot in the village of village eediots finally gathered liver to show up and exhibit warapa like symptoms

Doofus Giwa, after consistently schooling you and oponus like you in the cathedrals of ignorance you call threads you are here talking about monotony. A well oiled machine like Bayern and its thread is always going to be free of weeping, wailing and chaos. Organization can never make sense to a Neanderthal like you

Na today? another disgraceful loss is all it takes to make you disappear like Eden Hazard.

Bilewu

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Carlo Ancelloti appointed as bayern coach for the next 3 yrs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
shebi ancelotti said he can't enjoy Bayern game ni and buli is too boring.........
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
pelvicky:
shebi ancelotti said he can't enjoy Bayern game ni and buli is too boring.........

Na the people wey believe am be mumu. On Friday one Arsenal mumu even dey post am here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

Na the people wey believe am be mumu. On Friday one Arsenal mumu even dey post am here
The man clearly loves a challenge else he would've remain with PSG.
Let see if the bundesliga provides enough of one, for the man.

I know already ask this question before but this Pep decision na real surprise.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
So that means make we dey expect another Champions League ba?

Exactly what I was explaining things to that simple minded ozwor un-Pataki yesterday. A professionally run club like Bayern would always be boring to a Brainlessav Moronovich

Just Alaba and Goetze to extend now

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
pelvicky:
Typical goal.com megedefegede. I might as well visit Plumper Pass if I want footie related information
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Pataki:
LOL! What a monotonous useless thread like the useless monotonous league that it came from.

Boy-boy go post picture, him papa go like the post. At the same time, him papa go respond with the same picture, boy-boy go like am. grin

Papa go ask question, boy-boy go respond to a question already available on their useless website and on the internet. Who is fooling who? cheesy

Abeg pass me the igbo both of una dey smoke for that una yankee.
grin angry angry grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
pelvicky:

Half a loaf is better than none. Everyone knows burnthisleaguedown is a one-horse race.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
airmark:

Half a loaf is better than none. Everyone knows burnthisleaguedown is a one-horse race.
what do you mean by half loaf?

Don't tell me he didn't get any offer from other clubs but instead chus bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:37am On Dec 22, 2015
pelvicky:

airmark is not a very intelligent poster so dont waste your time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:38am On Dec 22, 2015
I saw a chart of how much money has been spent by clubs

This is to show how very useless some clubs are in spending
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Carlo can easily pad his domestic league medals by winning the bundesliga like 5 times

It will be crazy if history repeat it self and Pep wins it all like that jupp fella

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
pelvicky:

Other clubs like gombe utd and BCC lions of gboko?

raumdeuter:

airmark is not a very intelligent poster so dont waste your time

But more intelligent than you. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ask around what people think about you?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
I saw a chart of how much money has been spent by clubs

This is to show how very useless some clubs are in spending
the above is in what dollars or pounds or euros

Well for Chelsea more than half of the money spent has been useful
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
pamcode:
the above is in what dollars or pounds or euros

Well for Chelsea more than half of the money spent has been useful

Euros I think Not sure though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:53am On Dec 23, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Carlo can easily pad his domestic league medals by winning the bundesliga like 5 times

It will be crazy if history repeat it self and Pep wins it all like that jupp fella
He doesn't even need to win it all. Just the CL is enough for me. That's the only trophy that would make his stay at Bayern worthwhile
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 5:52am On Dec 23, 2015
A40:

He doesn't even need to win it all. Just the CL is enough for me. That's the only trophy that would make his stay at Bayern worthwhile
He needs to, a manager of his class should have more than the league titles he currently holds

Guardiola fit just win the UCL on his way out if barca doesn't repeat.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
A40:

Typical goal.com megedefegede. I might as well visit Plumper Pass if I want footie related information

Baba40 plumper pass bawo? grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
chic2pimp:

Any scouting report on Bernardeschi?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:45am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
Ask around what people think about you?

Do i need to ask around? Jetlag.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:50am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Any scouting report on Bernardeschi?

Not going to lie ,I have not seen enough of the lad to judge him on. From the little I have seen however, He looks like a pretty decent player.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Yeye club. Mtcheeewwww undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2015
Even their manager is tired and bored. He wants out. The allure of the BPL is simply irresistible for their manager. Boring boring burnthisleaguedown.

Yet, 2 people on this thread are happy to remain nonconformists undecided

I give up grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
chic2pimp:

Omo oro! I know say if nobody else sabi am you go sabi am

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
A40:

Omo oro! I know say if nobody else sabi am you go sabi am

Chairman nah u I dey learn from o. First nah JuliaAnn, now nah plumper pass grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Olaone1:
Even their manager is tired and bored. He wants out. The allure of the BPL is simply irresistible for their manager. Boring boring burnthisleaguedown.

Yet, 2 people on this thread are happy to remain nonconformists undecided

I give up grin grin grin grin
Who no wan chop inside the bonanza? Abi if maga wan pay you go say make e no pay? €25m a year to coach a team that does not expect a CL title. A league where Otamendi and Mangala cost almost £80m where Roberto Firmino and Benteke were puchased at almost the same amount? I am considering becoming a FIFA Licensed Agent so I can chop inside this windfall

Bayern's manager list is a pantheon of who is who in the game. Shey you read what a 3 time CL winner said when he got contacted by the club, this is not Arsenal where their greatest manager in history has no European title in roughly 30 years of management. 8 CL titles between our last 4 managers including the incoming one should tell you about Bayern's size. We are a big deal

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
chic2pimp:

Chairman nah u I dey learn from o. First nah JuliaAnn, now nah plumper pass grin grin grin grin
No be that girl wey resemble Sarah Palin? Camaan who no know am? Siddon there dey form

How far this Christmas how you dey ball am

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.