Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077364 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dadehmola:
Btw, airmark. ...where is your friend - coogar??

I dont really know where the dude is. All i know is nairaland locked him up.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nyabinghi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
PietroRico:
U just don't get it
what I was trying to point out is that alaba plays for a weaker team so he may be rated lesser than alba, alaba is a better player than alba in my own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
airmark:

Well, misrepresentation is one of what a dullard exhibits. Will you please answer question posed?

Shot fired.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your boss raumdeuter said no to your view. He said Yaya was better than all burthisleaguedown midfielders last year. According to you, every man and his dog knows. Are you saying Dayo raumdeuter's brain is not functioning well as dog's? Give me a name of an animal we can call dayo then? Where's nihilist when you need him. Dayo and a40 are ready to rumble. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can see you going beast mode in gym of oponus preparing for the Olympics of ret@rds. Unlike you sheep we Bayern fans are very capable of forming our own opinions

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
A40:

I can see you going beast mode in gym of oponus preparing for the Olympics of ret@rds. Unlike you sheep we Bayern fans are very capable of forming our own opinions

A concept foreign to the morron airmark
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
A40:

The fear of dayo is the beginning of wisdom for a40. I like your style.

raumdeuter:

A concept foreign to the morron airmark

Someone stated a dog reasoned better than you and you could n't decipher, mumu.

''Every man and his dog knows Yaya was rubbish , only raumdeuter does n't know. '' - A40 grin grin grin

Then what is raumdeuter ? Some people called him goat. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
airmark:

Then what is raumdeuter ? Some people called you goat. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If anything, na that guy Dayo resemble...

I no wan believe the other possibility lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
airmark:

Where is pataki when you need him? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dayo said boko haram turned germany to sambisa forest and injured all midfielders in burnthisleaguedown, thats why yaya toure ( the fraud ) was better than all of aturo vidal and co. grin grin grin grin I never knew yaya toure was better than any midfielder in europe. Wonders shall never end. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ramudeen is a born professional liar. Bender, Schweini, et al were all bed ridden abi na warapa catch them for leg? And this is the same USELESS league he says they play with 90% intelligence? Ani arindin buruku ni bobo yen! undecided The same Yaya Toure he spent months on this board spitting at, that he is 90% ishan with no football brain? Werey alaso Ramudeen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
A40:

Omo animashaun pendejo are you not tired of displaying your stewpidity. You're very close to 40 but still continue to act like a prepubescent oponu. Won ma ti sepe fun e se

I will continue to flog your foolish skull on this board anywhere, anytime - gba be! Ask any sport pundit on this board, you are nothing but a BOY-BOY to Ramudeen. Na housefly wey no get legal adviser, na him dey follow dead body enter grave. When Ramudeen sneezes, you swallow his output. When he farts, you drink inhale it refreshingly. You are nothing but a cyber dunderhead.

Ajakaja-40. Who is closer to 40 between you and I? Yet you are the cyber version of Boy-Alinco-40! Arindin-40 trying to act like Ramudin! When have you ever formed your opinion on this board?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pataki:

The same Yaya Toure he spent months on this board spitting at, that he is 90% ishan with no football brain? Werey alaso Ramudeen.

Even his bedmate a40 was shocked and angry with him. He rated dayo as wacker in reasoning than a dog. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:48am On Jan 20, 2016
Pataki:

I will continue to flog your foolish skull on this board anywhere, anytime - gba be! Ask any sport pundit on this board, you are nothing but a BOY-BOY to Ramudeen. Na housefly wey no get legal adviser, na him dey follow dead body enter grave. When Ramudeen sneezes, you swallow his output. When he farts, you drink inhale it refreshingly. You are nothing but a cyber dunderhead.

Ajakaja-40. Who is closer to 40 between you and I? Yet you are the cyber version of Boy-Alinco-40! Arindin-40 trying to act like Ramudin! When have you ever formed your opinion on this board?
Gbenu rirun sohun. You unfortunate son of an opo. Opiates have left your braincells cooked that is why you are swimming in delusions of grandeur. Even your civil partner acknowledges variances in our opinions and you are busy behaving like the cursed beast of burden you are. Bilewu

Sorry to disappoint you eleribu but A-40 is not 30 never mind 40. Only an ewu Gambia like you would link my username to my age. As you dey di agba, be le n go si. Oloriburuku pendejo abirun omo animashaun oponu ofeke. Even your fellow EPL fans agree with me that you are the resident village eediot on this forum despite our different affiliations

90% percent of A-40's predictions on this forum have come to pass. I have sonned you and numerous other halfwits for years now. No be say shoo bird omo lo je

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:00am On Jan 20, 2016
airmark:

The fear of dayo is the beginning of wisdom for a40. I like your style.
Someone stated a dog reasoned better than you and you could n't decipher, mumu.
''Every man and his dog knows Yaya was rubbish , only raumdeuter does n't know. '' - A40 grin grin grin
Then what is raumdeuter ? Some people called him goat. cheesy cheesy cheesy

airmark:

Even his bedmate a40 was shocked and angry with him. He rated dayo as wacker in reasoning than a dog. cheesy
Everyone knew Yaya Toure was rubbish last year including raumdeuter. One undeserved nomination doesn't suddenly change that fact.

If not that you are a phaggot undergoing severe midlife crisis I don't know why you would grunting on and on about a non issue. Maricon

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:56am On Jan 20, 2016
A40:

Everyone knew Yaya Toure was rubbish last year including raumdeuter. One undeserved nomination doesn't suddenly change that fact.

Dayo don suffer for ur hand today. He did nt see this coming. You threw jaw-breaking punch at someone, now using pepper spray on the deep cut in the name of being a brother's keeper. You shouldn't think Dayo is too dull to notice your treachery, he will come for you at the appropriate time. You cant outsmart your boss.

A40:

Everyone knew Yaya Toure was rubbish last year including raumdeuter.

raumdeuter:

In 2015 Yaya Toure was better than all Buli midfielders. I have no problem with the truth unlike EPL fans

Chief a40, can you explain how raumdeuter knows that yaya was rubbish last year with his statement above. Please go straight to the point, remember you are addressing brilliant and educated minds not your village urchins.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2016
lol... this Bayern thread is a comic relief.. see them twisting and turning post like Pius ikedia near the corner flag...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dayo has been kinda low key grin

For where he own ever loyal lapdog for deny am, then the opata dey in immeasurable proportions grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
airmark:

Dayo don suffer for ur hand today. He did nt see this coming. You threw jaw-breaking punch at someone, now using pepper spray on the deep cut in the name of being a brother's keeper. You shouldn't think Dayo is too dull to notice your treachery, he will come for you at the appropriate time. You cant outsmart your boss.

Chief a40, can you explain how raumdeuter knows that yaya was rubbish last year with his statement above. Please go straight to the point, remember you are addressing brilliant and educated minds not your village urchins.
The brains and existence of you and your civil partner Pataki are as useless as the 'Democratic' in Democratic People's Republic of North Korea.

Simple English you have consistently proven yourself incapable of understanding. Anybody who is not suffering from 'mental gonorrhoea'
can easily see the mutual exclusivity in the statements

Yaya was rubbish last year. How you choose to define that is one of your numerous problems

If I agree with raumdeuter na problem if I disagree na still problem. Won ti teba werey fun gbogbo yin. Odaaran
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
PietroRico:
Dayo has been kinda low key grin

For where he own ever loyal lapdog for deny am, then the opata dey in immeasurable proportions grin
Maricon don't you have ropes to skip? If I start with you you would begin to get in touch with your feminine side

Na so you go frog jump into argument wey no concern you without using your number 6 to establish each party's position. Sergio Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
A40:

Gbenu rirun sohun. You unfortunate son of an opo. Opiates have left your braincells cooked that is why you are swimming in delusions of grandeur. Even your civil partner acknowledges variances in our opinions and you are busy behaving like the cursed beast of burden you are. Bilewu

Sorry to disappoint you eleribu but A-40 is not 30 never mind 40. Only an ewu Gambia like you would link my username to my age. As you dey di agba, be le n go si. Oloriburuku pendejo abirun omo animashaun oponu ofeke. Even your fellow EPL fans agree with me that you are the resident village eediot on this forum despite our different affiliations

90% percent of A-40's predictions on this forum have come to pass. I have sonned you and numerous other halfwits for years now. No be say shoo bird omo lo je

Boy-boy, Pataki has always been your TEACHER on this board and will forever be! Ramudeen that you are always looking up to on this board, is a certified DUNCE. Quote me anywhere on that. Omo-odo lo je forever and ever. No be curse, na reality.

You want to start lying like your internet fada - Ramudeen abi?! Even the likes of 'j-girl' who were teenagers when they started posting on this board as you, are grown responsible women today. Look at this werey trying to adjust his ojo-ori on the internet! Ko ni ragba fun e! grin Except probably, you are in your early 50s. If so, you are a hopeless disgrace and a nuisance even to your own existence. Agba-ode 40. shocked

Tell us why Yaya is a disgrace. Tell us why Ramudeen's reasoning is worse than that of a dog when it comes to Yaya Toure. Alakori oshi!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
airmark:

Don't mind that doofus called Ajakaja-40. Now you see why I call him ''Ajakaja.'' Had he read earlier the submission of Ramudeen, he would not have foolishly come on this thread to be barking like the typical deranged dog he is, that Yaya is a disgrace.

It was after he had foolishly typed what he thought his internet fada would have usually said about Yaya, did he realize his foolishness. Ask the Arindin-40 to expound on his theory about Yaya being rubbish last year, he is telling you this:

A40:

Yaya was rubbish last year. How you choose to define that is one of your numerous problems

Oponu gba ni boy yen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pataki:

Boy-boy, Pataki has always been your TEACHER on this board and will forever be! Ramudeen that you are always looking up to on this board, is a certified DUNCE. Quote me anywhere on that. Omo-odo lo je forever and ever. No be curse, na reality.

You want to start lying like your internet fada - Ramudeen abi?! Even the likes of 'j-girl' who were teenagers when they started posting on this board as you, are grown responsible women today. Look at this werey trying to adjust his ojo-ori on the internet! Ko ni ragba fun e! grin Except probably, you are in your early 50s. If so, you are a hopeless disgrace and a nuisance even to your own existence. Agba-ode 40. shocked

Tell us why Yaya is a disgrace. Tell us why Ramudeen's reasoning is worse than that of a dog when it comes to Yaya Toure. Alakori oshi!
This your drug problem is really serious. You better get help nigga. You are displaying every single trait of a person suffering from the frustration of midlife crisis and I feel nothing but pity for you

A-40 na one man riot squad. If i begin with you sodomites you would go on temporary asylum like you always do after i shatter your glass jaw with an overhand right more powerful than Devonte Wilder's fists.

Ho my gohd!!!!! Make you know where e pain this oloriburuku omo animashaun reach you go bring up woman wey no dey this forum again wey dey enjoy her life jeje. You are a pathetic low life Oponu! Why not confirm my age from said person. Wasteman! Monitoring lives of people upandan. Aye e ti baje se grin cheesy

Is it not a mad man that would be arguing with another person about his age. Lemme compound your misery, frustration and sorrow further. A-40 is not 30 so you know you are being sonned by a guy almost half your age. Abirun oshi

Better go to ori oke or beg your animashaun mama to go and pray for you. Awon iya osoronga ti fe ba ile aye e je finally

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
A40:

This your drug problem is really serious. You better get help nigga. You are displaying every single trait of a person suffering from the frustration of midlife crisis and I feel nothing but pity for you

A-40 na one man riot squad. If i begin with you sodomites you would go on temporary asylum like you always do after i shatter your glass jaw with an overhand right more powerful than Devonte Wilder's fists.

Ho my gohd!!!!! Make you know where e pain this oloriburuku omo animashaun reach you go bring up woman wey no dey this forum again wey dey enjoy her life jeje. You are a pathetic low life Oponu! Why not confirm my age from said person. Wasteman! Monitoring lives of people upandan. Aye e ti baje se grin cheesy

Is it not a mad man that would be arguing with another person about his age. Lemme compound your misery, frustration and sorrow further. A-40 is not 30 so you know you are being sonned by a guy almost half your age. Abirun oshi

Better go to ori oke or beg your animashaun mama to go and pray for you. Awon iya osoronga ti fe ba ile aye e je finally

Agba-ode 40, grin grin You wan dey reduce your age abi? You are way older than 30s. Arindin, oniro oshi! Ki ni mo type, ti werey yi fi ko epistle?! undecided

Tell us why you think Ramudeen's reasoning is lower than that of a dog? Afofun, ebi elede! grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pataki:

Don't mind that doofus called Ajakaja-40. Now you see why I call him ''Ajakaja.'' Had he read earlier the submission of Ramudeen, he would not have foolishly come on this thread to be barking like the typical deranged dog he is, that Yaya is a disgrace.

It was after he had foolishly typed what he thought his internet fada would have usually said about Yaya, did he realize his foolishness. Ask the Arindin-40 to expound on his theory about Yaya being rubbish last year, he is telling you this:

Oponu gba ni boy yen!
Shut up your mouth Brainlessav Moronovich. You are the shyte head 50 Cent is always talking about not Meek Mill

Unlike you my brain is always ten steps ahead. I knew you and your platoon of ret@rds would read and misinterpret my statements and I purposely set traps before hand just to make you middle aged failures look stoopid at all times

Go and re-read the statements again and let us see after the 1millionth time of trying whether you can see any similarities or differences between my statement and that of my fellow bavarian

You should be neutered as no human being deserves the misfortune of being your progeny. Useless mid-life crisis suffering phucks

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pataki:

Agba-ode 40, grin grin You wan dey reduce your age abi? You are way older than 30s. Arindin, oniro oshi! Ki ni mo type, ti werey yi fi ko epistle?! undecided

Tell us why you think Ramudeen's reasoning is lower than that of a dog? Afofun, ebi elede! grin
O ti jo weyrey. You think I am a wasteman like you that needs to adjust his age by 5-7 years wherever he finds himself. You are a pathetic wasteman, keeping tabs on people half your age including married people. Anu mi se o

Go and treat your bipolar disorder. Broda agbaya, arugbo-ojo

To ba pon ra e le awon ti o kere si mi a tun ma ri e fi. Eran ibiye omo animashaun jati jati

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
A40:

Maricon don't you have ropes to skip? If I start with you you would begin to get in touch with your feminine side

Na so you go frog jump into argument wey no concern you without using your number 6 to establish each party's position. Sergio Ignoramus
mr Akpan.. Just shut that opening to those mass of cells in your cranium that last had any significant development when you were still in the womb

I didn't call your name anywhere in post. It's refreshing to know you have finally come to terms with the fact that you are Ramudeen's lapdog and nothing more.
Stick to regurgitating whatever vomitus of his you have swallowed. It suits u better

This is the 2nd time you have used your useless legbuke disfigured hands to type that I jumped into the argument. Foólish otondo. Something that I started.
Anything wey make medical students use your cadaver take study neuro anatomy, them don fail be that.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us how Ramudeen's reasoning is lower than that of a dog
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
A40:

Shut up your mouth Brainlessav Moronovich. You are the shyte head 50 Cent is always talking about not Meek Mill

Unlike you my brain is always ten steps ahead. I knew you and your platoon of ret@rds would read and misinterpret my statements and I purposely set traps before hand just to make you middle aged failures look stoopid at all times

Go and re-read the statements again and let us see after the 1millionth time of trying whether you can see any similarities or differences between my statement and that of my fellow bavarian

You should be neutered as no human being deserves the misfortune of being your progeny. Useless mid-life crisis suffering phucks

Ha! Ko ni da fun e! grin So you are now a hunter setting traps?! Is this the foolish way you think you can escape the Ajakaja-40 tendency you displayed here?! Ha! ko ni da fun e (with all my ten fingers pointing at ya)! grin Lassa fever is in town, foolish hunters like you are needed to be setting traps for rats here and there! Werey Arindin-40.

Tell us, why Ramudeen's reasoning is lower than that of a dog? This foolishness of spinning tales by moonlight here will not wash. You are always a lapdog to whatever Ramudeen foolishly utters from his odoriferous brain. Unfortunately this time around, you turned yourself into a puma without first reading what your internet fada had said about Yaya. How is your statement correlating what Ramudeen had said about Yaya Toure? Apoda omo!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
A40:

O ti jo weyrey. You think I am a wasteman like you that needs to adjust his age by 5-7 years wherever he finds himself. You are a pathetic wasteman, keeping tabs on people half your age including married people. Anu mi se o

Go and treat your bipolar disorder. Broda agbaya, arugbo-ojo

To ba pon ra e le awon ti o kere si mi a tun ma ri e fi. Eran ibiye omo animashaun jati jati

Werey agbaye ni e! All those whom you started posting with on this board about 9-10 years ago, are all now married respectably. Even your internet fada, your role model in apoda reasoning on this board aka Ramudeen is married. cheesy Ibi.me, debo.sky, jgirrl, et al are all married. Yet you this Akpan-40 is now acting like as if you are a teenager! Ha! Ko ni da fun e! grin I won't be surprised if you are closer to your 50s sef. Eran ibiye! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
PietroRico:
mr Akpan.. Just shut that opening to those mass of cells in your cranium that last had any significant development when you were still in the womb

My friend zip up that sem€n receptacle you parade as a mouth. Its particles have clearly clogged sensitive parts of your brain rendering you incapable of any logical thought

PietroRico:

I didn't call your name anywhere in post. It's refreshing to know you have finally come to terms with the fact that you are Ramudeen's lapdog and nothing more.
Stick to regurgitating whatever vomitus of his you have swallowed. It suits u better

You didn't call my name? Are you dyslexic? Why would you call my name when you actually quoted my post and rehashed your stale and outdated ad hominem attacks. I didn't know frequent indulgence in sodomy also led to Alzheimer's

It must be at the terminal stage else you wouldn't be bungling up events of less than 3 pages and 36 hours ago

PietroRico:

This is the 2nd time you have used your useless legbuke disfigured hands to type that I jumped into the argument. Foólish otondo. Something that I started.
Anything wey make medical students use your cadaver take study neuro anatomy, them don fail be that.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us how Ramudeen's reasoning is lower than that of a dog

You are flirting dangerously with madness. What did you start you confused attention wh0re? Yaya Toure was merely a case study of a long running argument of Trophies vs nominations and individual awards. A debate that had been on long before a walking disease carrying vector like you contaminated this thread with your ignorance

You were so stewpid, cum drunk and incompetent you did not even confirm or establish my take before coming to m0ronic conclusions. Your existence is a sad mistake. I'm convinced by the freight liner of gaffes you have made in less than 34 hours and the ones you would keep making

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Jeesuuuu

See as dem murder the mumu here

Pakati dademohla call 911
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pataki:

Werey agbaye ni e! All those whom you started posting with on this board about 9-10 years ago, are all now married respectably. Even your internet fada, your role model in apoda reasoning on this board aka Ramudeen is married. cheesy Ibi.me, debo.sky, jgirrl, et al are all married. Yet you this Akpan-40 is now acting like as if you are a teenager! Ha!. Ko ni da fun e! grin I won't be surprised if you are closer to your 50s sef. Eran ibiye! grin

Hahaha oponu yi fe fi ose yi mi sha. Breaking News in case you are deaf, dumb, blind or crazy A-40 never 30. I'm still in my late 20’s you unfortunate beast of sorrow. Unpataki the monitor lizard. You have listed 4 people who didn't ask for your services yet you failed to list yourself. Abi you no pray to marry? Can't you see the difference between them and yourself? Yet you are behaving like a prepubescent wasteman instead of finding out why no woman sees you as a suitable mate

Prioritizing horribly. Even demons are weeping for you

This is what Olabode89 was talking about

UnPataki the monitor lizard. Who else on this forum is married and joined NL when I did? What an idle mofo. You should be castrated. You are a disgrace to manhood

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pataki:

Ha! Ko ni da fun e! grin So you are now a hunter setting traps?! Is this the foolish way you think you can escape the Ajakaja-40 tendency you displayed here?! Ha! ko ni da fun e (with all my ten fingers pointing at ya)! grin Lassa fever is in town, foolish hunters like you are needed to be setting traps for rats here and there! Werey Arindin-40.

Tell us, why Ramudeen's reasoning is lower than that of a dog? This foolishness of spinning tales by moonlight here will not wash. You are always a lapdog to whatever Ramudeen foolishly utters from his odoriferous brain. Unfortunately this time around, you turned yourself into a puma without first reading what your internet fada had said about Yaya. How is your statement correlating what Ramudeen had said about Yaya Toure? Apoda omo!
Shut up Linda Ikeji. Gossip girl

You don see where monitor lizard dey ask human being question before?

Monitoring spirit. Monitor lizard oshi

Make Una see Unpataki for him natural habitat

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
A40:

If I agree with raumdeuter na problem if I disagree na still problem. [s]Won ti teba werey fun gbogbo yin. Odaaran[/s]

Without looking dayo's face, tell him to go to hell and tell him he was sick in the head for saying yaya toure was better than all burnthisleaguedown midfielders. He can't do nadda. Tell the truth and let the devil in dayo be ashamed. The energy you are you using to abuse stvpidly can be channeled to gaining freedom from dayo's bondage. You can do it, a40. This is 2016.

Pataki:

Werey agbaye ni e! All those whom you started posting with on this board about 9-10 years ago, are all now married respectably. Even your internet fada, your role model in apoda reasoning on this board aka Ramudeen is married. cheesy Ibi.me, debo.sky, jgirrl, et al are all married. Yet you this Akpan-40 is now acting like as if you are a teenager! Ha! Ko ni da fun e! grin I won't be surprised if you are closer to your 50s sef. Eran ibiye! grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pataki:

Tell us, why Ramudeen's reasoning is lower than that of a dog? This foolishness of spinning tales by moonlight here will not wash.

That has been the question i begged a40 to answer, i dont know how raumdeuter created fear into him

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
airmark:

Without looking dayo's face, tell him to go to hell and tell him he was sick in the head for saying yaya toure was better than all burnthisleaguedown midfielders. He can't do nadda. Tell the truth and let the devil in dayo be ashamed. The energy you are you using to abuse stvpidly can be channeled to gain freedom from dayo's bondage. You can do it, a40. This is 2016.

If you are still waiting for answer then your mental handicap is at a critical threshold. This is how Majek Fashek started oo

Omugo ni e se. Any neutral wey never trade him opolo for asaro no go dey ask me all this stewpid questions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.