Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077287 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
A40:

Hahaha oponu yi fe fi ose yi mi sha. Breaking News in case you are deaf, dumb, blind or crazy A-40 never 30. I'm still in my late 20’s you unfortunate beast of sorrow. Unpataki the monitor lizard. You have listed 4 people who didn't ask for your services yet you failed to list yourself. Abi you no pray to marry? Can't you see the difference between them and yourself? Yet you are behaving like a prepubescent wasteman instead of finding out why no woman sees you as a suitable mate

Prioritizing horribly. Even demons are weeping for you

This is what Olabode89 was talking about

UnPataki the monitor lizard. Who else on this forum is married and joined NL when I did? What an idle mofo. You should be castrated. You are a disgrace to manhood

Akpan-40 claiming to be in his 20s! Aiye e ma blow finally! Look at this doofus, so you want to claim you were a teenager when you started posting on this board almost 10 years ago?! You are closer to your 50s. Olofo oniro oshi! Just because I mentioned five other people, and I did not talk about myself, Arindin-40 is wetting his pampers as usual in his foolish excitation! FYI, Pataki is a married man. You see why I will continue to flog the foolishness out of your head?! Guffanti olopolo dudu! Where were you when I stated this to the likes of dopeJemi on this board? Apoda buruku ni e!

Oya tell us, why Ramudeen's reasoning is worse than that of a dog? Shey Ramudeen lo garri e ni Amerika ni? grin Apoda the hunter aka lassa fever trap setter, tell us why Yaya Toure was rubbish the whole of 2015? No time for megedefegede.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
A40:

If you are still waiting for answer then your mental handicap is at a critical threshold. This is how Majek Fashek started oo

Omugo ni e se. Any neutral wey never trade him opolo for asaro no go dey ask me all this stewpid questions

Boy-boy Alinco-40, I have corrected you severally on this board, there is a difference between ''this'' and ''these.'' Very soon, you will be claiming you are in your late 20s again.

Face your internet daddy, and tell him he is a fooool for saying Yaya is better than all those useless burnthisleaguedown midfielders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
A40:

If you are still waiting for answer then your mental handicap is at a critical threshold. This is how Majek Fashek started oo

Omugo ni e se. Any neutral wey never trade him opolo for asaro no go dey ask me all this stewpid questions

Raumdeuter : Yaya in 2015 > All bundesliga midfielders

A40 : Yaya played rubbish throughout 2015

Airmark : A40, was Raumdeuter correct with his opinion on Yaya's performance in 2015?

A40 : Airmark you have no sense, you are omugo, apoche cra cra, oponu you have no brain, dont ask stvpid questions etc.

Ramudeen is a40's god on nairaland. #Factonly

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
A40:

My friend zip up that sem€n receptacle you parade as a mouth. Its particles have clearly clogged sensitive parts of your brain rendering you incapable of any logical thought

You didn't call my name? Are you dyslexic? Why would you call my name when you actually quoted my post and rehashed your stale and outdated ad hominem attacks. I didn't know frequent indulgence in sodomy also led to Alzheimer's
It must be at the terminal stage else you wouldn't be bungling up events of less than 3 pages and 36 hours ago

you really are a confused rhesus monkey.
Here was the post you quoted. www.nairaland.com/attachments/3316956_screenshot201601202314122_jpeg6b666ed562cfeb3ad4a6c9a9282fefa2

Who is dyslexic now? Idïota
Where in that post did I quote Akpan, A40, or 40.. all I did was mention lapdog a u came barking as usual.
You are a pathological lying băstard.
Except of course you want to officially announce yourself to be the lapdog of Ramudeen.
The again, every man and his dog already knows that grin
You have taken so many blows from pataki and Airmark to your oblong and quadrangular head that you don't know your left from right anymore

You are flirting dangerously with madness. What did you start you confused attention wh0re? Yaya Toure was merely a case study of a long running argument of Trophies vs nominations and individual awards. A debate that had been on long before a walking disease carrying vector like you contaminated this thread with your ignorance

You were so stewpid, cum drunk and incompetent you did not even confirm or establish my take before coming to m0ronic conclusions. Your existence is a sad mistake. I'm convinced by the freight liner of gaffes you have made in less than 34 hours and the ones you would keep making

hahahaha.. Another lie exposed. www.nairaland.com/attachments/3316957_screenshot201601202337102_jpeg5cbdd7d9e8f5227fef83dea973eb5860
Seems the only thing you enjoy more than riding Ramudeen's díck is lying shamelessly.

If you had any Shame left In your miserable life, you would take a sabbatical from nairaland and probably go for deliverance.

For a man allegedly close to his 50s, still doing boy boy over one Internet dunce and lying Shamelessly, it's safe to conclude that you never will be relevant at anything in life.
Even the boy boy work you cannot do.
You couldn't wait to read your master's submission on yaya toure before coming here to lie like a Shameless man whóre.
Now you are scared to tell your master to his face that what he said was arrant nonsense
Avoiding him like you avoided the books that would have made your life less miserable during Your oau days

The chance is here to begin the emancipation from the clutches of Dayo, but you are running away like a scared little girl
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pataki:

Akpan-40 claiming to be in his 20s! Aiye e ma blow finally! Look at this doofus, so you want to claim you were a teenager when you started posting on this board almost 10 years ago?! You are closer to your 50s. Olofo oniro oshi! Just because I mentioned five other people, and I did not talk about myself, Arindin-40 is wetting his pampers as usual in his foolish excitation! FYI, Pataki is a married man. You see why I will continue to flog the foolishness out of your head?! Guffanti olopolo dudu! Where were you when I stated this to the likes of dopeJemi on this board? Apoda buruku ni e!
Who married you Linda Ikeji? He, she or it must be a paraplegic. Assuming this is not a white hot lie then that union must be an unfortunate one else you would not be vigorously keeping tabs on the lives of others

You can confirm my age from the people you listed if you are in doubt

To your dismay and disappointment I did join this forum as a teenager. To ba wu e ko pokun so. Unlike you I was not doing omolanke work and battling with untold poverty at that age. Its not your fault sha that I post like I'm twice your age hence your confusion

A-40 ti torment were sotey e dey carry my marital status for head like government work

Alangba to n monitor. Gossip girlie

Go and fix your marriage phool. Real talk
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:25am On Jan 21, 2016
PietroRico:

Who is dyslexic now? Idïota
Where in that post did I quote Akpan, A40, or 40.. all I did was mention lapdog a u came barking as usual.
You are a pathological lying băstard.
Except of course you want to officially announce yourself to be the lapdog of Ramudeen.
The again, every man and his dog already knows that grin
You have taken so many blows from pataki and Airmark to your oblong and quadrangular head that you don't know your left from right anymore
hahahaha.. Another lie exposed.

You are so much of a poosie you cannot even consistently come correct anymore. Are you denying the root of this back and forth or are you still trying to pull the g-string out of that preeq holster you pass excreta from.

PietroRico:
when your oga at the top was using the award as the all and all to praise Boateng, whitlow catch your fingers abi

Na now u know say the whole set up na rubbish
Opo no be your quote to my post be this? Abi are you going to deny that too

After giving you a UFC style beatdown that even drew Nihilist's attention the inner beech in you robbed you of your liver to come correct. Are you still claiming you never referred to me you homoer0tic wannabe thug

You are a pathetic wasteman. A drag queen that should be stoned to death for being such a poosie

PietroRico:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3316957_screenshot201601202337102_jpeg5cbdd7d9e8f5227fef83dea973eb5860
Seems the only thing you enjoy more than riding Ramudeen's díck is lying shamelessly.

If you had any Shame left In your miserable life, you would take a sabbatical from nairaland and probably go for deliverance.

For a man allegedly close to his 50s, still doing boy boy over one Internet dunce and lying Shamelessly, it's safe to conclude that you never will be relevant at anything in life.
Even the boy boy work you cannot do.
You couldn't wait to read your master's submission on yaya toure before coming here to lie like a Shameless man whóre.
Now you are scared to tell your master to his face that what he said was arrant nonsense
Avoiding him like you avoided the books that would have made your life less miserable during Your oau days

The chance is here to begin the emancipation from the clutches of Dayo, but you are running away like a scared little girl
Again the blindness and attention deficit afflicting your life will not let you understand your own posts. Was Yaya Toure the primary topic of debate. You stewpid kpoondoof

The second part of your posts corroborates me and contradict your m0ronic posts. Anuofia! Very soon you would tell us you invented fire

Its not only 50. Why not allege I'm 100. I am sure if airhead and his civil partner pataki tell you I am your father you would also believe. Simpleton

You are already a failure in life. The avalanche of sem3n deposited by airmark and unPataki rolling in your bowels have already made it so

Winking maricon. I have said it before but let me reiterate your IQ is lower than the temperature at the peak of the Himalayan mountains
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2016
airmark:

Raumdeuter : Yaya in 2015 > All bundesliga midfielders

A40 : Yaya played rubbish throughout 2015

Airmark : A40, was Raumdeuter correct with his opinion on Yaya's performance in 2015?

A40 : Airmark you have no sense, you are omugo, apoche cra cra, oponu you have no brain, dont ask stvpid questions etc.

Ramudeen is a40's god on nairaland. #Factonly

Hahahaha two unrelated and isolated posts which these two phaggots and their boy toy Pietro Rico have been asking eediotic questions over and over again. Aja ma je enu gbogbo yin

Read again. Entrust the smartest person in your village to decrypt the post if you have to and stop asking me stewpid questions and wailing about my marital status. Stop proving that the monies spent on your education were a waste
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:39am On Jan 21, 2016
A40:

Entrust the smartest person in your village to decrypt the post if you have to and stop asking me stewpid questions and wailing about my marital status. Stop proving that the monies spent on your education were a waste

Me wail about your marital status? I never mentioned your marital status in my posts, it's clear you are having mental epilepsy. Lemme stop here i dont want to kill an injured fly with a sledge hammer. Pietrorico was right about your wellness.

PietroRico:

hahahaha..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:43am On Jan 21, 2016
airmark:

Me wail about your marital status? I never mentioned your marital status in my posts, it's clear you are having mental epilepsy. Lemme stop here i dont want to kill an injured fly with a sledge hammer. Pietrorico was right about your wellness.

Don't be ret@rded. You and your civil partner unPataki are joined in unholy wedlock and any statement that comes out of his leprous fingers I can also attribute to you abi no be so?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:51am On Jan 21, 2016
A40:

Don't be ret@rded. You and your civil partner unPataki are joined in unholy wedlock and any statement that comes out of his leprous fingers I can also attribute to you abi no be so?

Including those he typed blasting my team, right? Trying hard to screen out your mistakes, you spill another. Silence would n't have exposed your dullness. Be wise.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:59am On Jan 21, 2016
airmark:

Including those he typed blasting my team, right? Trying hard to screen out your mistakes, you spill another. Silence would n't have exposed your dullness. Be wise.

You think that was a mistake? Of course since you buzus do not seem to understand that the fact that two strangers can have completely different or similar opinions on any issue without getting your knickers in a twist I decided to dump on your m0ronic alliance.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:59am On Jan 21, 2016
A40:

Who married you Linda Ikeji? He, she or it must be a paraplegic. Assuming this is not a white hot lie then that union must be an unfortunate one else you would not be vigorously keeping tabs on the lives of others

You can confirm my age from the people you listed if you are in doubt

To your dismay and disappointment I did join this forum as a teenager. To ba wu e ko pokun so. Unlike you I was not doing omolanke work and battling with untold poverty at that age. Its not your fault sha that I post like I'm twice your age hence your confusion

A-40 ti torment were sotey e dey carry my marital status for head like government work

Alangba to n monitor. Gossip girlie

Go and fix your marriage phool. Real talk

LOL! Did I tell you my marriage was broken? Or have you seen me chasing any NL lady up and down the forum? Are you suffering any form of mental sickness? This is how true weyrey begins oh! Gone are the days when Dr. Bulldozer of OGTV will cure your weyrey-ism. You are totally lost in your train of thoughts. Pele, dem don bash your head sotey on this board, you don't even know who is who again. Same way you were confusing pkasso as an Agbowo boy some weeks ago. No wonder, Ramudeen has found the perfect lapdog in you.

Ani arindin gba ni e! @ 49years of age, your existence is solely tied to doing BOY-BOY for Ramudeen online. You are a disgrace to your family. We know your type. Tens years from now, you will still be claiming to be a teenager from ten years ago. Captain Arindin abi na Captain America sef.

Tell us why your internet fada aka Ramudeen, reasons lower than a dog.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 21, 2016
Reading thru the last four pages and am like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 6:49am On Jan 21, 2016
Only A40 vs all this ninjas, be like some kung fu movie.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lordfalcao(m): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2016
The fomer said : yaya was better than than all bundesliga midfielders combined per 2015

The latter said : yaya was rubbish last year upon all buli midfielders >>yaya toure

two man moniker league shooting themselves on the foot cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2016
A40:

I decided to dump on your m0ronic alliance.

And you always make dumb decisions. This is not an exception. Were you born this way ? I wonder how your college life looked like, I wouldn't be surprised if your juniors bullied you . Dayo has red blood flowing in his veins like you, he's not a multi headed monster, he can't effect your deportation. Tell him to retract that view as its a slap on burnthisleaguedown, do this a40, we will support you. Don't let pkasso comes and call your bluff. It's the opportunity to gain freedom from the claws of your master. He goofed and let him know point blank, he can't ban you from this section. Guys will disgrace you subsequently if you cower under dayo's feeble muscle.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2016
Pataki:

LOL! Did I tell you my marriage was broken? Or have you seen me chasing any NL lady up and down the forum? Are you suffering any form of mental sickness? This is how true weyrey begins oh! Gone are the days when Dr. Bulldozer of OGTV will cure your weyrey-ism. You are totally lost in your train of thoughts. Pele, dem don bash your head sotey on this board, you don't even know who is who again. Same way you were confusing pkasso as an Agbowo boy some weeks ago. No wonder, Ramudeen has found the perfect lapdog in you.

Ani arindin gba ni e! @ 49years of age, your existence is solely tied to doing BOY-BOY for Ramudeen online. You are a disgrace to your family. We know your type. Tens years from now, you will still be claiming to be a teenager from ten years ago. Captain Arindin abi na Captain America sef.

Tell us why your internet fada aka Ramudeen, reasons lower than a dog.
Tell? Anybody going through your posts can tell you are a frustrated beast of burden. I don't need a seance or clairvoyant to know you are being cuckolded frequently and have been completely stripped of your manhood. And that frustration you are pouring out on this forum

Look at all the sensible people you name dropped which of them have the time to monitor other people's private lives. Get a life you phucking loser

No happily married person would have this much time to keep tabs on who is single or married on a public forum. Apa

I have crushed your psyche so badly my marital status and age is now your problem. Gbese re oo.

Ewu Gambia thinks I'm 49. Ten years from now I still won't be 40 you ignorant shithead. Bwahahahaha

You have a wife or so you claim but you keep exchanging phuck faces with another old mid life crisis sufferer like airmark. Them suppose break 300 bottles for your head.

Oloriburuku monitoring spirit. Mind your business Linda Ikeji. Gossip girlie oshi. Even DJ Khaled dey reason your matter

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2016
airmark:

And you always make dumb decisions. This is not an exception. Were you born this way ? I wonder how your college life looked like, I wouldn't be surprised if your juniors bullied you . Dayo has red blood flowing in his veins like you, he's not a multi headed monster, he can't effect your deportation. Tell him to retract that view as its a slap on burnthisleaguedown, do this a40, we will support you. Don't let pkasso comes and call your bluff. It's the opportunity to gain freedom from the claws of your master. He goofed and let him know point blank, he can't ban you from this section. Guys will disgrace you subsequently if you cower under dayo's feeble muscle.
You are a lunatic. Plus your civil partner, Una boy toy and any other oponu dropping snide comments. What a stewpidly unfortunate bunch

Can I get deported from my own country? Wetin dey worry all these kpoondoofs. Eyin dangbana oshi yi

Yaya Toure was rubbish he was rubbish no niyen. Whether my view aligns with raumdeuter or not I'm at a loss as to why you are crying more than the person concerned.

Gather your platoon of eunuchs and phaggots I will have all of you running up north like a runaway slave

Typical midlife crisis symptoms. You better get help

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Only A40 vs all this ninjas, be like some kung fu movie.
Won ti po to. Kan lo po si wa. Iyalaya gbogbo won. My age and marital status is now their problem in life. Lool frustration is a beech

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2016
A40:

Yaya Toure was rubbish he was rubbish no niyen. Whether my view aligns with raumdeuter or not I'm at a loss as to why you are crying more than the person concerned.

Now you are getting there, be blunt and tell dayo not to ever demean bundesliga again because of his foolish argument. He will respect you and not take you for granted as boy-boy again. Take the next step into freedom. You can do it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin grin

AirMark is a foool i swear!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
airmark:

Now you are getting there, be blunt and tell dayo not to ever demean bundesliga again because of his foolish argument. He will respect you and not take you for granted as boy-boy again. Take the next step into freedom. You can do it.
Atole agbaya stop to dey phool yourself. The crux of my post was Yaya Toure's form. To ba je pe alaininkanse ni e you would not be wailing about a non issue

Where Adelana? I need that wailing wailer sheep picture please. Its quite apt for these 3 eediots who have been stalking 40 for the past 1 year or so

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Away from all this cock and bull the league of the World Champions resumes tomorrow with the mighty Bayern Munchen away to Hamburg

We are 8pts ahead of Dortmund with surprise of the season so far Hertha in 3rd and Moenchengladbach in 4th

Looking forward to the 2nd half of the season. Pep has been talking reckless of late but we just dey observe till the Juve match. Talking about Juve they are the most in form team in Europe right now so we need to stay woke

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dadehmola:
grin grin

AirMark is a foool i swear!!

I think you know how raw a gold is before it becomes refined . Raumdeuter can't continue lording himself on a40 and turn him to his biatch forever. A weakling can be supported, empowered to move mountains. we can't afford to see pkasso as the only sensible Bavarian on this thread. A40 needs our supports in this turbulent moment with his longtime boss. I know dayo will be looking for the best time to hit this boy back, I will support a40 to fight back.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
airmark:

I think you know how raw a gold is before it becomes refined . Raumdeuter can't continue lording himself on a40 and turn him to his biatch forever. A weakling can be supported, empowered to move mountains. we can't afford to see pkasso as the only sensible Bavarian on this thread. A40 needs our supports in this turbulent moment with his longtime boss. I know dayo will be looking for the best time to hit this boy back, I will support a40 to fight back.
#yawn

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hariorh: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
They said bundesliga clubs are poor... But...

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
hariorh:
They said bundesliga clubs are poor... But...

Ignorance is cheap, I just read up most times because after psycho-analyzing them here, I realize they just want attention and the truth is we all might be a little bias sometimes bu we are not as bias as this ignorant EPL fans who barely know their league, one man A40 dishing it to them like ewa agoyin and bread Agege, they took it personal to show the level of their low-less ness, this is our forum, I see no reason why they come here and look for trouble, if not for the normal schooling from A40 and the other bundesliga fans... Shitheads!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
A40:
Away from all this cock and bull the league of the World Champions resumes tomorrow with the mighty Bayern Munchen away to Hamburg

We are 8pts ahead of Dortmund with surprise of the season so far Hertha in 3rd and Moenchengladbach in 4th

Looking forward to the 2nd half of the season. Pep has been talking reckless of late but we just dey observe till the Juve match. Talking about Juve they are the most in form team in Europe right now so we need to stay woke

We have a little cushion on Dortmund now and our focus should be on the Juve match.

Our injured players are taking their sweet time to come back, I just hope they are fit and match ready by February when it would be time to take on the Old Lady
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Davidbanky:

Ignorance is cheap, I just read up most times because after psycho-analyzing them here, I realize they just want attention and the truth is we all might be a little bias sometimes bu we are not as bias as this ignorant EPL fans who barely know their league, one man A40 dishing it to them like ewa agoyin and bread Agege, they took it personal to show the level of their low-less ness, this is our forum, I see no reason why they come here and look for trouble, if not for the normal schooling from A40 and the other bundesliga fans... Shitheads!
No mind those frustrated smellos my guy. They are out of ammunition and have nothing coherent to say aside boy boy and other puerile yarns. Pathetic-KI even started arguing my age with me like say e dey my naming ceremony. Emi o ti ri were to ju yen lo laye mi. Grown supposedly married man?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

We have a little cushion on Dortmund now and our focus should be on the Juve match.

Our injured players are taking their sweet time to come back, I just hope they are fit and match ready by February when it would be time to take on the Old Lady
E go embarrassing gaan if we no win oo. Can't afford our usual first leg higi haga
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Davidbanky:

A40 remember when they come here to rant how we weaken other buli teams to stay on top ? Lol, now it's not that anymore, one thing am sure about is that before any EPL team wins another UCL, we would have won our 6th, and their best possibility of a 6th which is Liverpool won't even smell the final in the next 10, so am sure before the rest dream of getting to 5, we might be on the 8th and 9th, in world football currently, we have the best organization and account, so I see no reason why I will be talking with them especially that Pataki that thinks using the name will boost his low self esteem, nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
A40:

E go embarrassing gaan if we no win oo. Can't afford our usual first leg higi haga

Its going to be a very tough match. both legs and we need to be on top of our game. Last time we faced Juve we were foirtunate to get that first minute Alaba deflection which unsettled Juve. after that Alaba goal they grew into the game and we were on the ropes until fortune smiled on us and Toni Kroos got injured for Robben to come in and enter them all ways

Juve needs to be respected. I am seeing a narrow first leg defeat like a 3-2 against us which we end up turning over at home by a handsome 5-1 win

Also those Juve rough defenders we would need a good ref for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.