Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077181 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
airmark:

Now he was above average, i thought you said he was a fraud? cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc bigkesh, chelseafan1, nihilist

If you try to equate an above average player to an excellent player that is fraud. if you equate otedolas wealth to Warren Buffet thats fraud

If you try to equate Hidden Ikedia to neymar thats fraud

Its basic intelligence but I know you cant understand.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

If you try to equate an above average player to an excellent player that is fraud. if you equate otedolas wealth to Warren Buffet thats fraud

If you try to equate Hidden Ikedia to neymar thats fraud

Its basic intelligence but I know you cant understand.

Stop making a fool f yourself. No influential player like hazard in 2014/2015 can be tagged a fraud by sensible football experts. Dont redefine an english word as used in soccer realm. A good example of fraud is depay, who ironically you did nt see as fraud when we called him one earlier this season. I am not surprised for your misconception of that word though.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
airmark:

Stop making a fool f yourself. No influential player like hazard in 2014/2015 can be tagged a fraud by sensible football experts. Dont redefine an english word as used in soccer realm. A good example of fraud is depay, who ironically you did nt see as fraud when we called him one earlier this season. I am not surprised for your misconception of that word though.

I am sure you are another illiterate posing as a graduate. If you dont know about relativity

Nobody said Depay was better than Neymar or had a better season than his superiors in football unlike Hidden ikedia

The same Depay you tagged a fraud was influential in the same year 2014/2015. So how come Depay who was influential the same season Hazard was is now a fraud
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am sure you are another illiterate posing as a graduate. If you dont know about relativity

Nobody said Depay was better than Neymar or had a better season than his superiors in football unlike Hidden ikedia

The same Depay you tagged a fraud was influential in the same year 2014/2015. So how come Depay who was influential the same season Hazard was is now a fraud

Depay won highest goal scorer in a weak dutch league not like hazard who was the best player in epl 2014/2015. Consistently for 5 years he has been winning individual awards to show that he is not a fraud. Your calling hazard a fraud because of neymar makes you sound foolish. Give me just one name of a player that is/was a fraud with something like below individual awards.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
airmark:

Depay won highest goal scorer in dutch league not like hazard who was the best player in 2014/2015. Consistently for 5 years he has been winning individual awards to show that he is not a fraud. Your calling hazard a fraud because of neymar makes you sound foolish. Give me just one name of a player that is/was a fraud with below individual awards.

Hazard was best player, Depay was top scorer in the same season yet you call one a fraud

Anyone who tries to equate Neymar to Hazard is a fool and many people including 1bime and n1hilist have corrected foools like you to stop trying to compare Ikedia hazard to neymar

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Hazard was best player, Depay was top scorer in the same season yet you call one a fraud

Anyone who tries to equate Neymar to Hazard is a fool and many people including 1bime and n1hilist have corrected foools like you to stop trying to compare Ikedia hazard to neymar[/s]

Since you have agreed hazard deserved the best player award in epl 2014/2015 Registered ®

What about boateng not making the team of the season 2014/2015 according to your trusted www.whoscored.com . Should we register this team list too?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
A40:

Told you that boy's arrogance would cost him. Winning an MVP only to get destroyed by the Broncos D. The whole week he showed every sign of a guy with no respect for his opponent. That tandem of Ware and Von Miller ate him alive. Surprising nobody paid attention to those defensive beasts before the game

Dude the Broncos did their homework to tee. It was well executed. Read it somewhere that the Broncos defence knew Every and each one of the play the panther's offence carried out. You would have thought the coach would have introduced some new sets of play for the SB but nah. I guess He stuck to the old aged adage "You don't change a winning formulae".

Nah I don't buy into the idea his arrogance cost him. I think the Panthers as a unit both playing and coaching slightly underestimated the Broncos.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
airmark:

Since you have agreed hazard deserved the best player award in epl 2014/2015 Registered ®

What about boateng not making the team of the season 2014/2015 according to your trusted www.whoscored.com . Should we register this team list too?

When you have been schooled on facts and logic you usually resort to your extreme foolish behavior like this

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
airmark:

Now he was above average, i thought you said he was a fraud? cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc bigkesh, chelseafan1, nihilist

Dayo has 2 heads and 8 lips, 3 eyes and 2 faces....

The other day when Kirchofff scored 2 own goals and caused a pen in just one match, Dayo quickly denounced him as a rubbish player that was also useless at Bayern.

The next match, in a game his team STILL lost, Dayo went to bring one statement from Sam Allardyce claiming that Kirchkoff should have been MOTM to use as 'proof' of the superiority of Bayern products

Dayo is just a naturally duplicitous muthafucker. The type that wears Snow Coats in the desert and Sunshades at Midnight.

Believe him at your own peril

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nihilist:

The other day when Kirchofff scored 2 own goals and caused a pen in just one match, Dayo quickly denounced him as a rubbish player that was also useless at Bayern.
The next match, in a game his team STILL lost, Dayo went to bring one statement from Sam Allardyce claiming that Kirchkoff should have been MOTM to use as 'proof' of the superiority of Bayern products
Dayo is just a naturally duplicitous muthafucker. The type that wears Snow Coats in the desert and Sunshades at Midnight.

Kirchoof is still a bayern reject and Schalke reject that is already winning MOTM vs One of EPL strong teams

Kirchoff played 7 games in 3 seasons and he is winning MOTM already, winning applause from coach and fans

Nothing strange he is just bossing the EPL like Demba Ba, Berbatov, Hleb, Santacruz all did

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nihilist:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

raumdeuter:

When you have been schooled on facts and logic you usually resort to your extreme foolish behavior like this

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just answer yes or no bro. Was whoscored.com your trusted site, right not to put boateng in the bundesliga team of the season 2014/2015?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

Kirchoof is still a bayern reject and Schalke reject that is already winning MOTM vs One of EPL strong teams

Kirchoff played 7 games in 3 seasons and he is winning MOTM already, winning applause from coach and fans

Nothing strange he is just bossing the EPL like Demba Ba, Berbatov, Hleb, Santacruz all did

See this nonsense again.

Sunderland has conceded 7 goals in their last 3 games.

Kirchofff scored 2 of them and assisted another. He was also on the pitch and in defence when the remaining 4 entered...

Yet Dayo won't stop claiming that Kirchofff is 'bossing' the league.

See LieAbility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kirchofff(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nihilist:

See this nonsense again.

Kirchofff scored 2 of them and assisted another. He was also on the pitch and in defence when the remaining 4 entered...

See LieAbility.
guy stop mentioning me unnecessarily, thanks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
kirchofff:
guy stop mentioning me unnecessarily, thanks

kirchofff kirchofff kirchofff kirchofff kirchofff

call the police

mumu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nihilist:

See this nonsense again.

See LieAbility.

His coach named him MOTM, His fans named him MOTM all these accolades he never got in his last 3 yrs in the Bundesliga

Is this EPL a league or just a gathering of handicapped guys?

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kirchofff(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nihilist:

kirchofff kirchofff kirchofff kirchofff kirchofff
call the police
mumu
oya oga no vex.......shey pesin no fit folo u play again?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

His coach named him MOTM, His fans named him MOTM all these accolades he never got in his last 3 yrs in the Bundesliga

Is this EPL a league or just a gathering of handicapped guys?

But Mourinho said Hazard is mates with Messi and Ronaldo

Klopp said that Mignolet is a fantastic keeper

Are you surprised that you are not the only person in the world with the ability to lie? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
kirchofff:
oya oga no vex.......shey pesin no fit folo u play again?

Na play me sef dey with you bros...

Oya go meet barman collect two odekus there. Tell them say na me send you.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nihilist:

But Mourinho said Hazard is mates with Messi and Ronaldo

Klopp said that Mignolet is a fantastic keeper

Are you surprised that you are not the only person in the world with the ability to lie? cheesy

Which means Hazard like Mignolet and kirchofff are bossing the EPL

Why would that be surprising

Santacruz, Berbatov, Hleb, Demba Ba, Fuchs, Okazaki all have that in common

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kirchofff(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nihilist:

Na play me sef dey with you bros...

Oya go meet barman collect two odekus there. Tell them say na me send you.
madam say u bin dey own am 5k wey u never pay
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Toorrrr lewandoski

Bochum 0 Bayern 1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lewa brace with some Alcantara in the middle

Mueller with two assists.

Through to the semis. Hertha Berlin, BVB and Pizarro led Bremen lie in wait
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Let them bring either Bremen or Hertha

I prefer Dortmund in the final
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Bayern vs Bremen

Dortmund vs Herthe

DFB cup semi

We play away. Dortmund is playing at home
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Dortmund looking for a third final in a row. Unless Hertha have other plans

Bremen has been dangerous they knocked out Gladbach and Leverkusen so anything can happen

I heard Goetze and Ribery are close to return. I also heard Mandzukic and Chiellini are most likely out for our game on the 23rd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:54am On Feb 11, 2016
chic2pimp:

Dude the Broncos did their homework to tee. It was well executed. Read it somewhere that the Broncos defence knew Every and each one of the play the panther's offence carried out. You would have thought the coach would have introduced some new sets of play for the SB but nah. I guess He stuck to the old aged adage "You don't change a winning formulae".

Nah I don't buy into the idea his arrogance cost him. I think the Panthers as a unit both playing and coaching slightly underestimated the Broncos.
The defenses dominated but what was key was where the Broncos forced their turnovers.

Cam Newton lost the ball not once but twice very deep in his territory and directly cost his team 15 points

When you look at how badly he played and how he was talking greasy all through media day comparing himself to athletes in other sports its not hard to tell he didn't do his homework. He think say na G.Q or Future concert?

Is it not arrogance that will make you underestimate the best defense in the league? They beat a Belichick coached team and sacked Brady 8 times. That should have made him a little less brash but alas
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
So dayo raumdeuter cant explain why boatank could nt make whoscored.com burnthisleaguedown team of 2014/2015 season? How can a defender who could nt make team of the season in his country league now be selected in best 11 in the world or europe? Never, over FIFA and UEFA dead bodies. cheesy

Whoscored.com : Hummels & Naldo > boateng (2014/2015) cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lordfalcao(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
airmark:
So dayo raumdeuter cant explain why boatank could nt make whoscored.com burnthisleaguedown team of 2014/2015 season? How can a defender who could nt make team of the season in his country league now be selected in best 11 in the world or europe? Never, over FIFA and UEFA dead bodies. cheesy

Whoscored.com : Hummels & Naldo > boateng (2014/2015) cheesy
expect someone to say that the nomination are based on sentiments.... and press
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Who is this 18 year old midfield wunderkind they say we are eyeing from Benfica
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jeebz: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
A40:
Who is this 18 year old midfield wunderkind they say we are eyeing from Benfica
Renato Sanchez. What would be the fate of Gianluca Gaudino and Pierre Hojberg?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
jeebz:

Gaudino is on loan in Switzerland and Hojbjerg is on loan in Schalke

With the Schalke new coach Hojbjerg isnt getting as much play time as he should.

He might be returning to Bayern after the season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
jeebz:

Make Gaudino go mature small.

Loaning Hojbjerg to Schalke is looking like a very bad move. Not like Hojbjerg has been exceptional but from a business stand point playing Hojbjerg literally makes no sense for Schalke when they have Geis, Goretzka, Meyer. If the 3 star they can sell to any maga EPL club but if Hojbjerg shines he still comes back to Bayern.

Let's take him back next season and let him fight for a shirt. I still think if Kimmich is in the squad Hojbjerg should be there too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.