Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078473 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

The injury situation in a Central defence is pathetic All central defenders out injured. I know Pep would put Alaba in Central defence as an option but that would make our left wing dead since Bernat pales in comparison with Alaba

If only Benatia can come back in time for juve and maybe Tasci can make himself useful
Even Alaba lost a tooth yesterday. Vidal was concussed and couldn't finish the game. This thing no be oju lasan ooo.

Against Darmstadt I suggest we send out the FCB Frauen since we don't seem to have any decent prospect in the youth squad.

Bernat na short 1. Offensively or defensively I'm oblivious to what he brings
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
A40:

Even Alaba lost a tooth yesterday. Vidal was concussed and couldn't finish the game. This thing no be oju lasan ooo.

Against Darmstadt I suggest we send out the FCB Frauen since we don't seem to have any decent prospect in the youth squad.

Bernat na short 1. Offensively or defensively I'm oblivious to what he brings

I heard Alaba lost a tooth, Vidal had a swelling on his head, Tasci isnt still fit to start same as Gotze and Ribery

While Juve has the exact opposite, Khedira just came back, Bonnuci wasnt a real injury just a precaution. Olus Juve is on a 14 match winning streak and easily the most in-form team in Europe

Pep better give himself brain and we sit deep. No need for any nonsense high line

Take a draw or even narrow scored loss and come to Munich while hoping some of our sicknotes would be healthy

The way its going based on the players fit today our lineup might be

---Lahm--Kimmich--Alaba--Bernat
--------Alonso--Thiago
--Robben---Muller---Costa
------------Lewndoski

That midfield and central defence is as soft as swiss cheese. Only Alonso is 6ft
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
BILD: Arturo Vidal who got a knock to his head & David Alaba who lost a tooth yesterday aren't included on today's training.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Them don dey prepare excuses grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
See papa and that him foolish pikin spinning out excuses already. cheesy

When they are winning and topping their useless egbere league, no excuses were proffered. Now the real test is beckoning, they are already yarning megedefegede excuses. grin

Meanwhile Raumdeuter, what position did Okazaki play for Leicester yesterday? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pataki:

LOL ani oponu ni boy yen se! Welbeck that has not touched football since April last year, barely played up to 20 minutes banged in a goal, yet our resident world famous oponu sport analyst is busy shouting Okazaki up and down the board. Same Okazaki that played well over 50 minutes yesterday could not even go past a slow Mertesacker. grin

Is it not funny that all the three players who scored yesterday in that epic game are English players? Yet again, our resident oponu will come and be spewing Okazaki is bossing the EPL. 4 goals in 24 matches, yet the oponu is shamelessly branding him here and there. Afofun gba ni bobo yen.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pataki:
When they are winning and topping their useless egbere league, no excuses were proffered. Now the real test is beckoning, they are already yarning megedefegede excuses. grin
Meanwhile Raumdeuter, what position did Okazaki play for Leicester yesterday? grin

They are already preparing ground for excuses. When other teams were playing without their key players nobody heard them wailing. Dayo and his boy are already crying before the match. As regards okazaki, he has activated voicemail service
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pataki:

Meanwhile Rumdeuter, what position did Okazaki play for Leicester yesterday? grin

We didnt need any excuse to sodomize your useless team 5-1 in November
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
airmark:

They are already preparing ground for excuses. When other teams were playing without their key players nobody heard them wailing. Dayo and his boy are already crying before the match. As regards okazaki, he has activated voicemail service

I cant be discussing tactics with a neophyte like you. You just stick to posting pictures
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Pep better give himself brain and we sit deep. No need for any nonsense high line

Take a draw or even narrow scored loss and come to Munich while hoping some of our sicknotes would be healthy

airmark you see Ramudeen typing this nonsense? Is Pep now Mourinho? Suddenly it is now that his players are getting aromolegun of the leg, even some of are getting warapa of the brain, another one them sprinkle werepe for him tooth.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
PietroRico:
Them don dey prepare excuses grin

Abeg when your team go play the next CL match?

We are talking about CL here and
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pataki:

airmark you see Ramudeen typing this nonsense? Is Pep now Mourinho? Suddenly it is now that his players are getting aromolegun of the leg, even some of are getting warapa of the brain, another one them sprinkle werepe for him tooth.

So if a team is playing away and has all their defenders injured, Its strange to be conservative? I know you are an arindin, but I didnt know it was on the level of airmark

Oponu Afofungbemu

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

We didnt need any excuse to sodomize your useless team 5-1 in November

Oponu, you should have started giving excuses when you came to the Emirate stadium aka Home of Football and you got sodomized by a team that barely had 23% ball possession for more than 90 minutes.

airmark abeg come and continue schooling this olodo that does not know what position Okazaki played for Leicester City yesterday.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pataki:

Oponu, you should have started giving excuses when you came to the Emirate stadium aka Home of Football and you got sodomized by a team that barely had 23% ball possession for more than 90 minutes.

airmark abeg come and continue schooling this olodo that does not know what position Okazaki played for Leicester City yesterday.

Arindin omotoyi kogbon, We were in the same group we beat you mercilessly and topped the group while you were still struggling with Olympiakos

Anyday anytime Bayern are Arsenals lord, just like I am your Lord, Master and deity
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

I heard Alaba lost a tooth, Vidal had a swelling on his head, Tasci isnt still fit to start same as Gotze and Ribery

While Juve has the exact opposite, Khedira just came back, Bonnuci wasnt a real injury just a precaution. Olus Juve is on a 14 match winning streak and easily the most in-form team in Europe

The way its going based on the players fit today our lineup might be

---Lahm--Kimmich--Alaba--Bernat
--------Alonso--Thiago
--Robben---Muller---Costa
------------Lewndoski

That midfield and central defence is as soft as swiss cheese. Only Alonso is 6ft
I was really disappointed in the Tasci signing. His injury record in his latter days at Stuttgart and Spartak are well documented. Even more infuriating was the fact that but for Javi's injury Rummenigge would not have sanctioned a defender buy which is just baffling when you look at Javi, Benatia and especially Badstuber's records.

At Juve we have to simply be patient and play to our strengths. I think our attack has the firepower to unlock Juve for a couple of goals. Hopefully we score first and Juve have to come out.

Going to be a tough game for sure
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
is Kingsley Coleman or.....also out??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Arindin omotoyi kogbon, We were in the same group we beat you mercilessly and topped the group while you were still struggling with Olympiakos

Anyday anytime Bayern are Arsenals lord, just like I am your Lord, Master and deity

Oponu, are you not the same certified arindin that goofed about Okazaki some hours ago? cheesy Afi ko ma bèto kiri board bi oloyun. Didinrin adato When you are publicly disgraced, you go into your ignore and crying mode. cheesy Juventus dey wait for una. No amount of aromolegun, warapa and werepe inflicting your egbere team will save you from the impending disgrace and tears of blood you will shed on this board walai!

Okazaki plays in what position for Leicester? Answer your tormentor and teacher - airmark. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
A40:

I was really disappointed in the Tasci signing. His injury record in his latter days at Stuttgart and Spartak are well documented. Even more infuriating was the fact that but for Javi's injury Rummenigge would not have sanctioned a defender buy which is just baffling when you look at Javi, Benatia and especially Badstuber's records.

At Juve we have to simply be patient and play to our strengths. I think our attack has the firepower to unlock Juve for a couple of goals. Hopefully we score first and Juve have to come out.

Going to be a tough game for sure

Juve would be hoping we commit to attack so they can counter, Also they would use a lot of dead balls because of their aerial influence

We dont need to force the game, lets play it in the middle, If juve wont come out at home, then we too should just play with the ball in midfield

I think the advantage we had as at when the draws were made has been reduced because of injuries and Juves outstanding form

The game now looks more 50-50 and even slightly favour Juventus
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pataki:

Oponu, are you not the same certified arindin that goofed about Okazaki some hours ago? cheesy Afi ko ma bèto kiri board bi oloyun. Didinrin adato When you are publicly disgraced, you go into your ignore and crying mode. cheesy Juventus dey wait for una. No amount of aromolegun, warapa and werepe inflicting your egbere team will save you from the impending disgrace and tears of blood you will shed on this board walai!

Okazaki plays in what position for Leicester? Answer your tormentor and teacher - airmark. grin

Apoda amukunmeko goofed about Okazaki? I am sure you share the same foolish gene with Airmark
Your knowledge of the game should be at par with airmark's which is noted to be the worst on this forum
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
airmark:

Pataki:

See these simple minded midlife crisis suffering wastemen. Who is making excuses abi which kin dementia dey worry these eembeciles?

We are talking of a European heavyweight with more CLs than your useless clubs combined and you are passing fecal matter through your mouths.

After swallowing 5-1 from Bayern in one match only God know the kin destruction MSN get for you. Maybe e go finally land you for psychiatric ward on a permanent basis

The other oponu no go face how him club go qualify for Europa next season.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

I cant be discussing tactics with a neophyte like you. You just stick to posting pictures

grin

Ode ni e, since okazaki is not a striker , may be hez a goal keeper to you. Can you pls tell us ?

Pataki:

Pep is not as stvpid as dayo. Thats why i laugh anytime he tries to go technical about soccer. His brain is meant for ludo.

Pataki:

Imagine saying okazaki is not a striker, yet he refuses to tell us who he was against arsenal yesterday.

A40:

Its an insult for raumdeuter to be bragging he's your boss as regards football issues. Do you agree with him that okazaki never played as striker for Leicester?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Juve would be hoping we commit to attack so they can counter, Also they would use a lot of dead balls because of their aerial influence

We dont need to force the game, lets play it in the middle, If juve wont come out at home, then we too should just play with the ball in midfield

I think the advantage we had as at when the draws were made has been reduced because of injuries and Juves outstanding form

The game now looks more 50-50 and even slightly favour Juventus
I saw Juve vs Napoli. They looked so ordinary and I was re-ginjahd till this injury rush over the last 36 hours

Gats to pull a page from last season at Dortmund. And we have to fervently pray Vidal is fit. This is the kind of game he needs to justify his price tag vs Pogba, Marchisio and the rest.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
A40:

See these simple minded midlife crisis suffering wastemen. Who is making excuses abi which kin dementia dey worry these eembeciles?

We are talking of a European heavyweight with more CLs than your useless clubs combined and you are passing fecal matter through your mouths.

After swallowing 5-1 from Bayern in one match only God know the kin destruction MSN get for you. Maybe e go finally land you for psychiatric ward on a permanent basis

Abobaku-40, I don notice your barking. Oya, drink water and go rest for your kennel. Ajakaja oshi.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
A40:

I saw Juve vs Napoli. They looked so ordinary and I was re-ginjahd till this injury rush over the last 36 hours

Gats to pull a page from last season at Dortmund. And we have to fervently pray Vidal is fit. This is the kind of game he needs to justify his price tag vs Pogba, Marchisio and the rest.

Juve is ordinary when they have to attack or force something to happen

But when they are defending and countering they are quite dangerous. Vs Bayern they would want to sit back and suck us into their half before countering also we have to watch them in deadballs because all our defenders available would be short men

I would prefer a Vidal Alonso midfield where men would face men. maybe after they have tired we can introduce Coman for some foot race
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
airmark:

grin

Ode ni e, since okazaki is not a striker , may be hez a goal keeper to you. Can you pls tell us ?

Pep is not as stvpid as dayo. Thats why i laugh anytime he tries to go technical about soccer. His brain is meant for ludo.

Imagine saying okazaki is not a striker, yet he refuses to tell us who he was against arsenal yesterday.

Its an insult for raumdeuter to be bragging he's your boss as regards football issues. Do you agree with him that okazaki never played as striker for Leicester?

LOL! Ramudeen is a useless being walai. I don't know how a sensible being will say Okazaki was not in a striking position yesterday with Vardy. The oponu afofun comes on this board to be posting his nonsense, thinking that everyone is as gullible and receptively ediotic like that him boy-boy aka Abobaku-40.

I am sure, in his foolish excited state yesterday, he must have thought Okazaki was the goalkeeper. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
airmark:

You are known to be one of the most foolish posters in this section

Barca fans have been treated to your foolishness and can attest

On Man utd thread you areknown to be very silly and daft with no football knowledge

Even on your Chelsea thread, 1bime one of the most knowledgable chelsea fans classified you as one of the worst Shekpe fans

Shekpe fans are the idioticc section of Chelsea fans

Shouldnt you be ashamed of yourself already and finally buy a brain

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pataki:

Abobaku-40, I don notice your barking. Oya, drink water and go rest for your kennel. Ajakaja oshi.
Mechionu gi. Stupid barf inducing reptile.

Don't let me send you into deep bouts of depression. Adofuro Ricky Martin wannabe

That aja wey you dey always shout na him go chop your mouth. Omo animashaun

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pataki:

LOL! Ramudeen is a useless being walai. I don't know how a sensible being will say Okazaki was not in a striking position yesterday with Vardy. The oponu afofun comes on this board to be posting his nonsense, thinking that everyone is as gullible and receptively ediotic like that him boy-boy aka Abobaku-40.
I am sure, in his foolish excited state yesterday, he must have thought Okazaki was the goalkeeper. grin

He replied talking about me but has left his okazaki the goal keeper. cheesy

raumdeuter:

You are known

Forget about who i am known to be . we asked you what okazaki played yesterday. You are writing article about me. cheesy have i turned to okazaki? While you are still looking for a new name tag for your okazaki. Djilobodji has made best 11 in your yeye league 3rd time in 4 weeks according to your credible whoscored. burn this league down please. Djilobodji bossing them in germany. Dayo is ashamed.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
airmark:

Forget about who i am known to be . we asked you what okazaki played yesterday. You are writing article about me. cheesy have i turned to okazaki? While you are still looking for a new name tag for your okazaki. Djilobodji has made best 11 in your yeye league 3rd time in 4 weeks according to your credible whoscored. burn this league down please. Djilobodji bossing them in germany. Dayo is ashamed.

On Man utd thread you areknown to be very silly and daft with no football knowledge

Even on your Chelsea thread, 1bime one of the most knowledgable chelsea fans classified you as one of the worst Shekpe fans

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are known to n

So you resort to spamming ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next time dont post nonsense on this board. This is a sign of losing to superior and sensible argument. Now you have learnt okazaki is a striker and not a midfielder or goal keeper. We won't stop correcting your stupidities. See you next time when you goof. grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
airmark:

So you resort to spamming ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next time dont post nonsense on this board. This is a sign of losing to superior and sensible argument. Now you have learnt okazaki is a striker and not a midfielder or goal keeper. We won't stop correcting your stupidities. See you next time when you goof. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
old, but good read. Stay away from the comment section though.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
GBR1:
old, but good read. Stay away from the comment section though.

I saw the article some months back and how many jealous haters pounced on the comment section

Most of the comments are display of pure ignorance anyway

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.