Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078220 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Most of the comments are display of pure ignorance anyway

Like the one you made below :

raumdeuter:

Okazaki isnt used as a striker in Leicester. Everyone knows Vardy and Ulloa are the strikers for Leicester except for illiterates like you

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Apoda amukunmeko goofed about Okazaki? I am sure you share the same foolish gene with Airmark
Your knowledge of the game should be at par with airmark's which is noted to be the worst on this forum

Ode afofun, did you not say Okazaki is not used as a striker at Leicester City?

Elfenomeno1, come and see this foolish oponu that believes Okazaki is Leicester City's goalkeeper. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pataki:

Elfenomeno1, come and see this foolish oponu that believes Okazaki is Leicester City's goalkeeper. cheesy

Oponu akinrada. I wont expect you to notice since your sense is on the level of airmark
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
When I told you tools that I have more football knowledge in my toenails than in 2 of you put together

Below is an analysis from Yesterdays game

But since you tools dont watch the game with a tactical mind, the 2 apodas think because Okazaki was listed that means he was playing as the striker

Dindinrin Pataki like I told you, I am your lord and master while airmark is too inconsequential in my world

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Oponu akinrada. I wont expect you to notice since your sense is on the level of airmark

Arindin e n'dato profusely. Who foolishly said Okazaki was not used as.a striker yesterday?

A simple question has been posed at you, what position did Okazaki play for Leicester City against Arsenal yesterday?

Your lau-lau foolishness has made you to become this goofball of arindin on this board.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pataki:
Arindin e n'dato profusely. Who foolishly said Okazaki was not used as.a striker yesterday?

A simple question has been posed at you, what position did Okazaki play for Leicester City against Arsenal yesterday?

Your lau-lau foolishness has made you to become this goofball of arindin on this board.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3405987_okaz_jpeg7082b8ea30d94bfb9cccc9bfd8f265f1

Dindinrin like you would think the world is in black and white alainironu ara Galatia doesnt know formation changes determine the roles where the players are on the field

If it was airmark foolishness now we can understand that but when a full grown man like you joins him in dancing the foolish beat of ignorance thats indeed a shame cheesy cheesy Infact Jesu sokun
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:
When I told you tools that I have more football knowledge in my toenails than in 2 of you put together

Below is an analysis from Yesterdays game

But since you tools dont watch the game with a tactical mind, the 2 apodas think because Okazaki was listed that means he was playing as the striker

Dindinrin Pataki like I told you, I am your lord and master while airmark is too inconsequential in my world

What is the meaning of this childish argument? What tactical mind made you deduce that a 4-4-2 formation does not imply a striker position which Okazaki played yesterday? Given the fact that you were even foolishly alluding that Vardy partners with Leonardo Ulloa in the striker position and not with Okazaki.

You are just a cyber dunce who goofed heavily yesterday with that Okazaki megedefegede from your foolish mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
This yeye thread grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
A40 Na wetin I dey yarn be this oo

Bayern & Germany ‏@iMiaSanMia 1h1 hour ago
Sport1 | Lahm (1,70m), Kimmich (1,76m), Alaba (1,80m) Bernat (1,70m).

Pep warns: We need tall defenders v Juve

Hopefully we can give Benatia loads of pain killers to make him play next Tuesday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Juve is ordinary when they have to attack or force something to happen

But when they are defending and countering they are quite dangerous. Vs Bayern they would want to sit back and suck us into their half before countering also we have to watch them in deadballs because all our defenders available would be short men

I would prefer a Vidal Alonso midfield where men would face men. maybe after they have tired we can introduce Coman for some foot race
They will attack us at some point. My major grouse with Guardiola is he always sets us up to contain but not do anything decisive with the ball in the away legs of knockout competition. That has to change

Mueller will also have to drop into that midfield to provide support. I'm curious to see who Pep benches between Vidal and Thiago.

As for set-pieces. Organization can make up for lack of height. I still suspect one of Tasci or Benatia would be available
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pataki:

What is the meaning of this childish argument? What tactical mind made you deduce that a 4-4-2 formation does not imply a striker position which Okazaki played yesterday? Given the fact that you were even foolishly alluding that Vardy partners with Leonardo Ulloa in the striker position and not with Okazaki.

You are just a cyber dunce who goofed heavily yesterday with that Okazaki megedefegede from your foolish mouth.

Dayo raumdeuter does nt know how things work on the pitch. He just opens his eyes wide watching , he learns nothing technical about the game. One day he will tell us alves is not a full back but a right winger because of his bombing forward to make crosses like traditional winger. From lesotho to oman, from columbia to hong kong , the two players upfront in a 442 formation are strikers , no matter how deep one of them falls oftenly in a game, due to match situation. Dayo needs to be taught a lot about the round leather game. He keeps disappointing and disgracing the likes of pkasso .

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 6:11am On Feb 16, 2016
Pataki:

Smh
Ramudeen believes Shinji Okazaki is not a striker at Leicester City grin
What a fu cking plank!

Ramdeuter you are a disgrace to the world of football and the human race in its entirety
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2016
grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Smh
Ramudeen believes Shinji Okazaki is not a striker at Leicester City grin
What a fu cking plank!

Ramdeuter you are a disgrace to the world of football and the human race in its entirety

I am still feeling guilty for the beatdown I gave you some weeks back.

I am not a bully that would derive joy from beating disabled underprivileged midgets like you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am still feeling guilty for the beatdown I gave you some weeks back.

I am not a bully that would derive joy from beating disabled underprivileged midgets like you

Stfu you raggedy old git
What bloody beat down?
Is it because the over zealous cu nts moderating this forum didn't allow me deliver you with a timely vicious response by banning me?
You are a dingbat.... slaying you dates back a long way, remember how I torment and circumvent you daily on this forum a few years ago?
Trust me nothing has changed, not even marriage can stop me.
The fact still remains, you are one of the most slapped about and least knowledgeable e-pundits around here!
Okazaki not a striker for Leicester, common .... even my mom knows he is!
Guffanti
Fu cking ramudeen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Stfu you raggedy old git
What bloody beat down?
Is it because the over zealous cu nts moderating this forum didn't allow me deliver you with a timely vicious response by banning me?
You are a dingbat.... slaying you dates back a long way, remember how I torment and circumvent you daily on this forum a few years ago?
Trust me nothing has changed, not even marriage can stop me.
The fact still remains, you are one of the most slapped about and least knowledgeable e-pundits around here!
Okazaki not a striker for Leicester, common .... even my mom knows he is!
Guffanti
Fu cking ramudeen

Doyin complete your recovery from the last time before trying to aggravate your injuries again
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ramudeen these boys will kill you for nothing
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3405987_okaz_jpeg7082b8ea30d94bfb9cccc9bfd8f265f1

Dindinrin like you would think the world is in black and white alainironu ara Galatia doesnt know formation changes determine the roles where the players are on the field

If it was airmark foolishness now we can understand that but when a full grown man like you joins him in dancing the foolish beat of ignorance thats indeed a shame cheesy cheesy Infact Jesu sokun

Oponu, give us the weblink that gave rise to the megedefegede you foolishly spewed about Okazaki? I won't be surprised if this glorified e-goat is busy copying and pasting ediotic quotes from goal.com

Arindin, what formation changes did Leicester make and WHAT ROLE did Okazaki play for Leicester against Arsenal? Oponu afofun, prove that you are a sport pundit and exercise yourself further in this glorified inane path you have embraced. I am here to disgrace you on your own board. What voltron formation did Leicester employ with Okazaki?

Where are all those Chelsea boys to come and see your arindin Oluyole-head being slayed on your own thread?!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pataki:

Oponu, give us the weblink that gave rise to the megedefegede you foolishly spewed about Okazaki? I won't be surprised if this glorified e-goat is busy copying and pasting ediotic quotes from goal.com

Arindin, what formation changes did Leicester make and WHAT ROLE did Okazaki play for Leicester against Arsenal? Oponu afofun, prove that you are a sport pundit and exercise yourself further in this glorified inane path you have embraced. I am here to disgrace you on your own board. What voltron formation did Leicester employ with Okazaki?

Where are all those Chelsea boys to come and see your arindin Oluyole-head being slayed on your own thread?!

This alainironu ara Galatia is back. What does it take your leprous hand to google the Arsenal vs Leicester tactics.

Ode amukunmeko

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
airmark:

Dayo raumdeuter does nt know how things work on the pitch. He just opens his eyes wide watching , he learns nothing technical about the game. One day he will tell us alves is not a full back but a right winger because of his bombing forward to make crosses like traditional winger. From lesotho to oman, from columbia to hong kong , the two players upfront in a 442 formation are strikers , no matter how deep one of them falls oftenly in a game, due to match situation. Dayo needs to be taught a lot about the round leather game. He keeps disappointing and disgracing the likes of pkasso .

E dey pain me gan oh, because Ramudeen na Awo boy, and he is also an Ibadan boy. He should at least try to be intelligent than this rubbish he spewed on this thread. The only current sensible Bayern fan is pkasso. Ramudeen has tried everything possible to spin this foolishness to no avail. Now he is trying to claim Okazaki played deep, foolishly copying and pasting a quote, painting it with CRAYON from only goodness knows where he got it from. grin

I have been warning him to keep away from the igbo he usually smokes. See the result now. grin

If you take a good look at the CRAYON quote he is busy posting here and there as his defence; it states in the first sentence: [center]
''Ranieri's side did show some issues in their defensive access during moments when NEITHER FORWARD could support the central midfielders.''
[/center]

Ramudeen, who are the ''neither forward'' referring to in the quote above? You see why I always call him a certified arindin.

Can someone please send Ramudeen back to school? Disgracing himself and OAU on this board. Asunuu of a person! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Costa and Lewandoski makes the team of the week

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbWoxheUcAAWHmQ.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

This alainironu ara Galatia is back. What does it take your leprous hand to google the Arsenal vs Leicester tactics.

Ode amukunmeko

I googled, it informed me that Raumdeuter of Nairaland is an Arindin. True or False? grin Shebi na you dey foolishly claim you be my Master, teacher, come and teach me what position did Okazaki play for Leicester? Ti e ba e! grin

Who are the ''NEITHER FORWARD'' in that crayon quote of yours referring to?

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pataki:

I googled, it informed me that Raumdeuter of Nairaland is an Arindin. True or False? grin Shebi na you dey foolishly claim you be my Master, teacher, come and teach me what position did Okazaki play for Leicester? Ti e ba e! grin

Who are the ''NEITHER FORWARD'' in that crayon quote of yours referring to?

You are a tool. where a player plays during a game is what matters

If Lahm a Full back plays as a midfielder. That means for that game he is a midfielder.

If Walcott a winger is deployed as a striker then for that game he is the striker

Okazaki in that game played more as the 10 as shown you in the screenshot I showed you

Take that as a learning point and go sleep on it

As your Lord and Master anything I tell you laminate it and read it every morning
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ode amukunmeko

Oponu, provide us the weblink to your CRAYON copy and paste post. No need asking me go troll the internet for where you got your gutter post from.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pataki:

Oponu, provide us the weblink to your CRAYON copy and paste post. No need asking me go troll the internet for where you got your gutter post from.

I am your Lord and Master but I cannot be spoonfeeding you

You go and google or apply your sense for once

As old as you are you cant effectively use the computer or search

Jesu really sokun on your matter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are a tool. where a player plays during a game is what matters

If Lahm a Full back plays as a midfielder. That means for that game he is a midfielder.

If Walcott a winger is deployed as a striker then for that game he is the striker

Okazaki in that game played more as the 10 as shown you in the screenshot I showed you

Take that as a learning point and go sleep on it

As your Lord and Master anything I tell you laminate it and read it every morning

You are a DUNDERHEAD! Even your CRAYON screenshot from the first sentence referred to Okazaki as a striker in partnership with Vardy. Are you this irredeemably and dangerously daft?! Why provide a screenshot and yet it is difficult for you to provide a weblink to it? If it was from your whoscored.com, you are very quick to paste it. Ani Arindin gba ni e! grin

Go back and read your own foolish crayon screenshot! I will school you on how to read and comprehend even on your own board! Apoda somebody.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am your Lord and Master but I cannot be spoonfeeding you

You go and google or apply your sense for once

As old as you are you cant effectively use the computer or search

Jesu really sokun on your matter

Arindin, provide weblink to substantiate and validate your so-called erudite posting. You don jam trailer today. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pataki:

You are a DUNDERHEAD! Even your CRAYON screenshot from the first sentence referred to Okazaki as a striker in partnership with Vardy. Are you this irredeemably and dangerously daft?! Why provide a screenshot and yet it is difficult for you to provide a weblink to it? If it was from your whoscored.com, you are very quick to paste it. Ani Arindin gba ni e! grin

Go back and read your own foolish crayon screenshot! I will school you on how to read and comprehend even on your own board! Apoda somebody.

oponu aiye ati orun ni e. It does not matter what partnership or sole proprietorship

What matters is where they are playing on the field during the game.

I have shown you evidence that Okazaki dropped to the 10 role while Vardy stayed as lone striker

Its this agidi okan that you keep displaying all over that you leave you as ignorant as airmark.

Bi omode airmark o ba ti e gbon, ewo ni ti adagba madanu dindinrin Pataki

You need to visit one of the cele church in Oke Sapati and be flogged till you have sense
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pataki:
Arindin, provide weblink to substantiate and validate your so-called erudite posting. You don jam trailer today. cool

Your brain was given to you so you can think, Its not just for decoration

if you cannot use your brain, donate it to airmark so he can get better
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

oponu aiye ati orun ni e. It does not matter what partnership or sole proprietorship

What matters is where they are playing on the field during the game.

I have shown you evidence that Okazaki dropped to the 10 role while Vardy stayed as lone striker

Its this agidi okan that you keep displaying all over that you leave you as ignorant as airmark.

Bi omode airmark o ba ti e gbon, ewo ni ti adagba madanu dindinrin Pataki

You need to visit one of the cele church in Oke Sapati and be flogged till you have sense

Okazaki did not play the 10 role. You this daft goat! Vardy became the lone striker right after the red card was awarded at the 57'min to Leicester City's RB and by the 61'min, Okazaki was substituted - you this ignorant gnat!

Where is the evidence to prove that Okazaki dropped to the 10 role? Which formation indicated that? At what point in the game did this ever happen?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pataki:

Okazaki did not play the 10 role. You this daft goat! Vardy became the lone striker right after the red card was awarded at the 57'min to Leicester City's RB and by the 61'min, Okazaki was substituted - you this ignorant gnat!

Where is the evidence to prove that Okazaki dropped to the 10 role? Which formation indicated that? At what point in the game did this ever happen?

When you sit down on your head and watch the game with your anus, you wont be able to see the tactical manouvers that happen in the game. If na to siddon dey analyze mojo now, na there he go dey form champion but to watch football and analyze what you see. Na WAEC

I have posted the screen shot of analyst who have told you that Okazaki dropped to the 10 position

Why are you so resistant to knowledge sef? That your head wey be like bicycle seat is so thick, nothing can enter aside mojo

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.