Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073412 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 12:25am On May 04, 2016
JigsawKillah:
Ollah1, you got disgraced I think a day or two ago on Chelsea's thread, now here. You have a knack for making baseless statements. First was Chelsea won CFC, now it's Ranieri won EPL within 9 months. It's a good thing.
oh, u didnt know? The norm for the apologist here is post b4 u think.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:34am On May 04, 2016
chidexxy007:

oh, u didnt know? The norm for the apologist here is post b4 u think.

JigsawKillah:
Ollah1, you got disgraced I think a day or two ago on Chelsea's thread, now here. You have a knack for making baseless statements. First was Chelsea won CFC, now it's Ranieri won EPL within 9 months. It's a good thing.

Where is coded01, dmcdad and other barca dudes? This your boy ollah1 is hustling really hard to overthrow spy360 who has been sitting on the throne as the dumbest contributor in this section. However he is getting pummeled at every turn, must we use stretcher to dump him into your thread before you come to his rescue?

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:34am On May 04, 2016
airmark:

Anyone can get sent off in games. But what is unacceptable is when your world best defender got missing (without a red card) in his position at a crucial moment in a match and opponents used his senseless poor positioning to knock his team out. This is unacceptable from casablanca to sucre. German clubs have terrible defenders, most are clowns.

Only senseless captains/defenders get sent off in CL semi when your team is trailing and needs leadership.

The only reason Chelsea won CL and Europa was because Terry got sent off

When he didnt get sent off playing for England they couldnt win anything

The greatest contribution terry can do to his team is to get sent off or get injured
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 12:35am On May 04, 2016
airmark:

Where is coded01, dmcdad and other barca dudes? This your boy is hustling really hard to overthrow spy360 who has been sitting on the throne as the dumbest contributor in this section. Must we use stretcher to dump him into your thread before you come to his rescue?

Kagawa10 says hi!!

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:37am On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Only senseless captains/defenders get sent off in CL semi when your team is trailing and needs leadership.

The greatest contribution terry can do to his team is to get sent off or get injured[/s]

Help me thank alagolo today for exposing neuer once again. He got me some bucks this evening, [b][/b] thing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 12:38am On May 04, 2016
fredoooooo:

YNWA grin grin grin

Don't mind Assnals fans , their motto is :"if you can't beat them , you pull them.down " they can never join the Champions League winners grin grin

Yeye team and fans grin grin grin

You are invited to Leicester o grin grin

grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:27am On May 04, 2016
A40:
Godin is back too.

We really should have gotten that away goal. We will advance though. Can feel it in my soul
**In Banky's voice**
Feel it in my heart yeeeaaah.....
Feel it in my soul.....

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:42am On May 04, 2016
ollah1:

Make sense please. Why didn't the likes of Stoke and Spurs beat Leicester?
Look at this motherfûcker. U cant just stop spitting out rubbish. Stoke and Spurs dint beat Leicester. Go and google who knocked Leicester out of FA Cup...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 3:01am On May 04, 2016
Pep is as stubborn as Enrique... angry

Why just one sub throughout the night? undecided

I don't understand why Mueller thinks he should play a penalty he has missed 3 times this season b4 last night's! undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dmcdad: 4:25am On May 04, 2016
airmark:

Where is coded01, dmcdad and other barca dudes? This your boy ollah1 is hustling really hard to overthrow spy360 who has been sitting on the throne as the dumbest contributor in this section. However he is getting pummeled at every turn, must we use stretcher to dump him into your thread before you come to his rescue?
undecided Bro I dey sleep abeg. Na for dream I dey type so sef.

As for Spy360, that guy na legend. Everybody dey confirm am say the dude legendary status don dey sealed since eon. For me, he is not just racing to be the dumbest in this section, but in the entire NL.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 4:32am On May 04, 2016
dmcdad:

undecided Bro I dey sleep abeg. Na for dream I dey type so sef.

As for Spy360, that guy na legend. Everybody dey confirm am say the dude legendary status don dey sealed since eon. For me, he is not just racing to be the dumbest in this section, but in the entire NL.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:39am On May 04, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Look at this motherfûcker. U cant just stop spitting out rubbish. Stoke and Spurs dint beat Leicester. Go and google who knocked Leicester out of FA Cup...

Can't people just write without been insultive? We were talking about the title and not cup competitions
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:40am On May 04, 2016
airmark:

Go sleep
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:49am On May 04, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Got disgraced? I don't trade words, i've passed that. My earlier post

ollah1:

Act matured and pass a message without been negative. Which league title did Pep win unbeaten? Mou, Pellegrini, Mancini, Ancelotti all won the PL in their first season and Ranieri won the league with a relegation team in his first season with the club. PL is the simplest league to win.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:06am On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:
The first leg came back to bite us in the asss.

For that Pep can take Bernat and Thiago along with him

With Muller's penalty miss I knew we are in for a long night. A CL semi isnt where you miss Penalty, Ask Barca and Messi

Finally we have come to the end of the Pep experiment, Its been just an average reign looking forward to the next manager when we dont have to line up CB's on the half way line
But Awoof penalties don't count na?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2016
A40:

No mind Ibime. What were Alaba and Javi doing? He pressed knowing there was cover at the back

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 7:21am On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Only senseless captains/defenders get sent off in CL semi when your team is trailing and needs leadership.

The greatest contribution terry can do to his team is to get sent off or get injured
But terry played in four different FA cup finals which chelsea sweeped. Abi na only Euro competitions you dey use judge?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:25am On May 04, 2016
ollah1:

Pep won UCL with Barca in his first season and that was a Barca team in transition. He sold most starting players bar 4 of them. When Mou took over at Inter, they were consistently winning Serie A. Messi was always injured Pre Pep. Why didn't Tata and Tito win with Messi and co?
You are an id1ot of unmitigated proportions.

Fergie never had the complement of stars that Fraudiola had. His first European triumph in 99 was basically homegrown talent. Yet you have the nerve to call someone who didn't start splashing the cash till later in his career a failure. Your argument becomes worse when you put Jose in this equation.

Barca team in transition had Eto' o, Messi, Henry, Xavi, Iniesta in 2009. We're not even talking of Puyol, Pique, Toure and Busquets.

You better tape that hole in front of your head you call a mouth shut. It's not compulsory that you must talk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:38am On May 04, 2016
Eastbay:

You are an id1ot of unmitigated proportions.

Fergie never had the complement of stars that Fraudiola had. His first European triumph in 99 was basically homegrown talent. Yet you have the nerve to call someone who didn't start splashing the cash till later in his career a failure. Your argument becomes worse when you put Jose in this equation.

Barca team in transition had Eto' o, Messi, Henry, Xavi, Iniesta in 2009. We're not even talking of Puyol, Pique, Toure and Busquets.

You better tape that hole in front of your head you call a mouth shut. It's not compulsory that you must talk.

lol. Stars? You are pretty funny. The players from Jaap Stam to Yorke were all homegrown talents while Iniesta to Xavi were bought right? Yes they had aged Henry and Eto in the squad and it was a Barca team who went two years trophyless while been in 2nd and 3rd positions. Who promoted Busquets and bought Pique?

You are simply the dude in denial who doesn't know what he talking about

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2016
edoyad:
I expect Bayern to forfeit the return leg, what is the use ? Athleico will just sit back and be countering any time Bayern try to come forward. I'm seeing aggregate score of 7-0 by the end of this thing biko. Ramu, better carry basket to go and watch that match o, enough goals to take back home.
Athletico could easily have won by 3-0 yesterday, but you know how they like to save the best for last na.

Simple advice they no go hear, see how they were disgraced in their front yard last night . mtchewww
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:47am On May 04, 2016
ollah1:

lol. Stars? You are pretty funny. The players from Jaap Stam to Yorke were all homegrown talents while Iniesta to Xavi were bought right? Yes they had aged Henry and Eto in the squad and it was a Barca team who went two years trophyless while been in 2nd and 3rd positions. Who promoted Busquets and bought Pique?

You are simply the dude in denial who doesn't know what he talking about

Oga, you must not talk everytime. It's too early in the day to be a m0ron.

Beckham, Giggs, Gary Neville, Nicky Butt, all started the finals in 1999. Where were they bought from? Yorke and Stam were basically good but not exceptional players.
If you call Fergie a failure for winning the champions league with Ronny Johnsen, Denis Irwin,Jesper Blomqvist in a starting lineup, then you must really be living a miserable life.

Address your silly claim where you said the 2009 final side was in transition and put it side by side with the players in that team. Put the even aged Henry and compare them with the 199 or even the 2008 side and see how ridiculous your claim is.

You are just a product of the failed academic system and the new indomie Davido generation who cannot think to save their lives.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2016
As it stands now,
EPL = 2
bayernliga= 0.

Godmornin folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2016
Guys guys, calm down. Its too early 4 these shots na. Haba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 7:55am On May 04, 2016
Epl 1 or 2 ?

How u sure say he no go b 0-0 by d end of today?

Morning Braaaah!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 8:01am On May 04, 2016
Na wa oo... U no see d "as it stands" part?
Liverpooool still dy europe na plus i no care hw e later end. As it stands nw, EPL 2, Bliga 0..... #shikina
Hw u see today game?

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by incredible70(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2016
diggz:
Epl 1 or 2 ?

How u sure say he no go b 0-0 by d end of today?

Morning Braaaah!
cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:15am On May 04, 2016
Eastbay:

Oga, you must not talk everytime. It's too early in the day to be a m0ron.

Beckham, Giggs, Gary Neville, Nicky Butt, all started the finals in 1999. Where were they bought from? Yorke and Stam were basically good but not exceptional players.
If you call Fergie a failure for winning the champions league with Ronny Johnsen, Denis Irwin,Jesper Blomqvist in a starting lineup, then you must really be living a miserable life.

Address your silly claim where you said the 2009 final side was in transition and put it side by side with the players in that team. Put the even aged Henry and compare them with the 199 or even the 2008 side and see how ridiculous your claim is.

You are just a product of the failed academic system and the new indomie Davido generation who cannot think to save their lives.

Oh Pep can be labeled a failure cos he won CL with Pedro, Busquests, Pique, Toure all starting in the line up in 2008 but Fergie is a genius having Beckham, Giggs, Gary Neville, Nicky Butt in his line up. Says alot ahout you. What was Barca playing pre Pep? Why did Barca sack Frank? Barca went two years without a single trophy. If you consider that Barca team a team who wasn't in transition then i don't know which you would. Pre Pep Juliano Belletti, Rafael Márquez, Giovanni van Bronckhorst, Oleguer, Ronaldinho, Deco et al were the players in the squad. He came and did an overhaul but yet its nothing simply cos its Pep

Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Busquest et al were bought right? Its easy to downplay Pep but when Fergie is mentioned, you guys go into beast mode. The Pep hatred is simply cos he schooled you guys and most especially the old man that didn't even win any game and a lone his team scored was offside.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 8:23am On May 04, 2016
chidexxy007:
Na wa oo... U no see d "as it stands" part?
Liverpooool still dy europe na plus i no care hw e later end. As it stands nw, EPL 2, Bliga 0..... #shikina
Hw u see today game?

Lol...!

Dk how you use check the present scoreline BTW EPL vs burndisleaguedown?

I hear say na 2-0,shey na true say na una get the zerokundo ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:23am On May 04, 2016
ollah1:

Oh Pep can be labeled a failure cos he won CL with Pedro, Busquests, Pique, Toure all starting in the line up in 2008. What was Barca playing pre Pep? Why did Barca sack Frank? Barca went two years without a single trophy. If you consider that Barca team a team who wasn't in transition then i don't know which you would. Pre Pep Juliano Belletti, Rafael Márquez, Giovanni van Bronckhorst, Oleguer, Ronaldinho, Deco et al were the players in the squad. He came and did an overhaul but yet its nothing simply cos its Pep

Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Busquest et al were bought right? Its easy to downplay Pep but when Fergie is mentioned, you guys go into beast mode. The Pep hatred is simply cos he schooled you guys and most especially the old man that didn't even win any game and a lone his team scored was offside.
Don't drag me into your shallow mindedness and rabid stup1dity early this morning.

You were the one who called the 2009 side a transition side.
The one that reached the semi final of the champions league the previous season.
I'm putting the likes of Blomqvist, Ronny Johnsen, Nicky Butt against people like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, yet you can't see the folly of you proclaiming the 2009 side a transitional one and calling Fergie a failure.

In case our slow brain hasn't noticed, I'm basically comparing squads on a man to man basis, and punching holes in that your crippled logic.

Guy free me.

Like I said, I got more things high on my priority list to do today, and lolly-gagging with a slow-witted loudmouth isn't one of the things I intended doing today.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:26am On May 04, 2016
In case this 1025 clone doesn't get it,
Pep had no choice but to succeed with the caliber of players he had at Barca.
If you think otherwise, then I can't help you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:32am On May 04, 2016
Very funny. Pep had no choice. Whatever Pep does is simply not it. Its absolutely funny. Who mandated him to use the players?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:42am On May 04, 2016
Eastbay:

Don't drag me into your shallow mindedness and rabid stup1dity early this morning.

You were the one who called the 2009 side a transition side.
The one that reached the semi final of the champions league the previous season.
I'm putting the likes of Blomqvist, Ronny Johnsen, Nicky Butt against people like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, yet you can't see the folly of you proclaiming the 2009 side a transitional one and calling Fergie a failure.

In case our slow brain hasn't noticed, I'm basically comparing squads on a man to man basis, and punching holes in that your crippled logic.

Guy free me.

Like I said, I got more things high on my priority list to do today, and lolly-gagging with a slow-witted loudmouth isn't one of the things I intended doing today.

What did Barca win in 2 years prior to Pep's appointment? What positions were they in the league? What was Xavi, Messi and Iniesta playing prior to his appointment. Yes, people knew Messi was a talent but who made him a beast? Who switched his position from the wing to a false 9? Who made him a less injury prone player? Teddy Sheringham was bought to replace Cantona for a record fee likewise Henning Berg among others but of course its Fergie so they are "homegrown talents."

You claim you have stuffs to do but you didn't remember that before you mentioned me first. When you don't have anything meaningful to defend your claim anymore then you begin use fowl languages. I wouldn't go down in the lane with you. I'm more than that.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: pelvicky(m), Odunharry(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.