Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073382 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sebod(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2016
weedtaker:
M not listing any grin, but those players are not average as he claimed.

SMH... grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 4:08pm On May 04, 2016
Eruditor:

You don't need to employ this tone with me. I felt it was a clear-hearted discourse until you veered off into calling me a mind-reader and what not.
It is not mind-reading to say even with a treble at Bayern you won't give him his credit because you didn't give him credit for his 14 trophies in 4 years at Barca. In both scenarios you claimed both squads were already good. So spare me the theatrics. You can't act like you have an open mind and then say "Fraudiola". Hope you can see it. You have already come to a conclusion. Period.

As for CFC, I can't have a dumb argument with you about your club's financial power. And please stop raising moot points about how much was bought and sold to determine the financial power of a club. It is pseudo-scholarly to do so. If CFC needed 200M to buy Neymar, the money will be available. We can't say the same for Leicester for example.

Yes to you, Pep failed at Bayern. You are entitled to that opinion as well as the opinion that Pigs fly.

Oga Eruditor .....! You can lie o.....! Chaiiii...!

You came into the discuss fabricating all sorts from what I think to what I didn't think, from what I meant to say to what I didn't say. I spotted it and called you out on it but NO..! I veered by calling you a mind reader,right!!? Why not cry me a river then....Because how else will you know those things if you are not a mind reader? Or how else do you expect me to describe you with all the outrageous claims of yours?

Oga,If I like pep or not,abeg na who e eppp?
Oga Epistle,Kindly show me a post of mine which made you type the rubbish below;

"You are hiding behind words to express your dislike for Pep and pretending it is not because Mou Pales in comparison. That's a truth I need you to accept before we can proceed."

Na only you carry mou enter discuss about pep,comot dere enter CFC, sitdon where u dey,dey know everything I dey think and wetin I no think.

Oga if you cant bring out a post of mine which shows how you managed to arrive at your steeeewpid conclusions,I won't even glorify those sentimental bogus rubbish you typed up there with a response since it is obvious you have decided not to have an open discuss.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 4:14pm On May 04, 2016
homesteady:

Ermmm... So the mucus in your eyes cleared only when it somehow saw Mourinho in my comment eh?
Hasn't this thread been filled with comments about Mourinho been better because Pep just lost to Atletico Madrid?
Meanwhile This same Simeone has defeated Mourinho in 2 separate knockout competitions back to back - Copa dey rel final(Real madrid) and UCL semi final (Chelsea)! And in these 3 games, he won twice in Mourinho's house!

Ok...! Kindly attend to those interested in comparing both coaches because I am not interested. Thanks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2016
Fantastic movies, all of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 4:19pm On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Who are the players that make the best squad at City?

Dk you dey ask me this qxn?

City first 11 and bench inclusive. The only player I probably will take out of the list is yaya.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:
Dk you dey ask me this qxn?

City first 11 and bench inclusive. The only player I probably will take out of the list is yaya.

In the whole City squad the only players that make sense are Hart, KdB and Aguero

All the others are very average or all over 30. You are free to prove me wrong
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 4:31pm On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

In the whole City squad the only players that make sense are Hart, KdB and Aguero

All the others are very average or all over 30. You are free to prove me wrong

Who are the average players dk? What has over 30 got to do with anything?
Or are you trying to tell say since they are above 30 they are now average it useless players? Because I do not get you at all bros.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2016
weedtaker:
M not listing any grin, but those players are not average as he claimed.

major xtic of an average fortunate player
1. they come from a small club,play for a big club for some years and then go back to a small club
yorke is one...start counting grin
fortune
djemba djemba
e
t
c......
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:
Who are the average players dk? What has over 30 got to do with anything?
Or are you trying to tell say since they are above 30 they are now average it useless players? Because I do not get you at all bros.

Players generally decline over 30yrs

The average players are Sagna, Zabaleta Kolarov, Mangala, Otamendi, Kompany, Demichelis Navas, Nasri, Sterling and Yaya Toure
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:57pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:
1. they come from a small club,play for a big club for some years and then go back to a small club
fortune
djemba djemba
e
t
c......

I imagine that every last player at Real Madrid are average and fortunate
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:

I imagine that every last player at Real Madrid are average and fortunate
what is this one saying
inference dey hard u
most madrid star players either come from a big club or returns to a big club
sneidjer
robben
ronaldo
Nistelrooy
zidane
de lima
kroos
di maria
........to name a few....
if james isco and bale will be available for transfers they would end up in a club playing in europe. ..days what we call above average players. ...not someone dat came from aston villa to manutd and after 3 yrs went to Blackburn
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2016
A40:
[s]
Shut up your mouth you bloody Klutz. Every time you open your stinking mouth na so so mistake you dey make. Are you Frank Spencer in disguise?

According to this Apoche cra cra Javi Martinez was in Bayern circa 2011/2012 season

Guffanti. It was Marcelo Bielsa not Pep that started playing Javi at CB.

Omugo. Consider yourself schooled

Football analysis is not your forte. Stick to your ret@rded gifs

Apoche cra cra[/s]

I asked you two questions, but because your boss was n't around to lend a helping hand and help you out you started holding on irrelevances leaving the main points. Dayo should n't be your alpha and omega, meanwhile the first game javi martinez played for bayern, he played in his natural position as a midfielder not cb, you should fault me on that. Even on my PS4, he is by default a Midfielder. You are a stark illiterate and would never understand what the word makeshift means. Once again below are the questions, this time around ''you can call a friend''.

airmark:

What was javi martinez natural position? Answer me, without using those crammed meaningless words like ''apoche cra cra'' . If benatia was available would pep have used javi yesterday as CB?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 5:30pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:

In Europe, Ferguson didn't manage one of the best teams, though he managed a very good team... Pep is currently managing the club team currently ranked the 2nd best in Europe, and was previously managing the best team in the world.

http://www.ecaeurope.com/tabbed-content/club-ranking/

What is Chelsea doing in that top 5? shocked angry

Abi na Hazard goal push dem reach there? grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:31pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:
what is this one saying
inference dey hard u
most madrid star players either come from a big club or returns to a big club
sneidjer
robben
ronaldo
Nistelrooy
zidane
de lima
kroos
di maria
........to name a few....
if james isco and bale will be available for transfers they would end up in a club playing in europe. ..days what we call above average players. ...not someone dat came from aston villa to manutd and after 3 yrs went to Blackburn

Name one club bigger than Madrid.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Name one club bigger than Madrid.
dumb question
all elite clubs in europe r big clubs....
I did not mention anything like 'bigger' in my post. so u can start looking elsewhere for ur 'biggest club'

NEXT!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:43pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:
dumb question
all elite clubs in europe r big clubs....
I did not mention anything like 'bigger' in my post. so u can start looking elsewhere for ur 'biggest club'

Madrid is biggest club in the world. By default, any player leaving Madrid is going to a small club, so by your own logic....all their players are average.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Madrid is biggest club in the world. By default, any player leaving Madrid is going to a small club, so by your own logic....all their players are average.
I cant just imagine how comprehension dey hard u ......and to say u actually passed thru a tertiary institution...
now here is what I posted.....

all madrid star players either come from a BIG club or returns to a BIG club!

what exactly dont u understand there
i cant help ur situation more than this abeg cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 5:56pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:
fortune
djemba djemba
e
t
c......
oga dis ur logic na rubish, york is a very good striker, you think sa dem de carry break transfer record for anyhow player?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:57pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:
I cant just imagine how comprehension dey hard u ......and to say u actually passed thru a tertiary institution...
now here is what I posted.....

all madrid start players either come from a BIG club or returns to a BIG club!

what exactly dont u understand there
i cant help ur situation more than this abeg cool

What is a 'Big Club'?

Can you define a 'Big Club' in isolation without contrasting to a small club?

The word 'Big' is a relative term. An object cannot be defined as 'Big' without comparing it to a smaller object.

Or can you please give us your 'definition of big club' and why say West Brom is not a 'big club'?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:04pm On May 04, 2016
Raumdeuter, Kasich just handed in the towel.

Hope say you don pack your iron box and kpon kpon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:
Raumdeter, Kasich just handed in the towel.

Hope say you don pack your iron box and kpon kpon. cheesy

Shey dem dey take people in UK make I begin relocate.

That Republican thing na another case.

Oyinbo wan show us say na dem get their country and they are about to take it back and I think trump has a very high chance of winning. Hillary isnt the most liked person

I am republican leaning and I support Jeb Bush.

Go watch this clip and see how rabidly people love Trump. There is nothing you can say that would stop his people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkCifM0kDd0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2016
weedtaker:
oga dis ur logic na rubish, york is a very good striker, you think sa dem de carry break transfer record for anyhow player?
manutd break transfer record on berbatov....so he is a superstar too
na by breaking transfer record dey automatically turn player to superstar abi? na ur logic rubbish pass!

yorke is a good striker so also defoe is a good striker...so?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 6:25pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:

Oga Eruditor .....! You can lie o.....! Chaiiii...!

You came into the discuss fabricating all sorts from what I think to what I didn't think, from what I meant to say to what I didn't say. I spotted it and called you out on it but NO..! I veered by calling you a mind reader,right!!? Why not cry me a river then....Because how else will you know those things if you are not a mind reader? Or how else do you expect me to describe you with all the outrageous claims of yours?

Oga,If I like pep or not,abeg na who e eppp?
Oga Epistle,Kindly show me a post of mine which made you type the rubbish below;

"You are hiding behind words to express your dislike for Pep and pretending it is not because Mou Pales in comparison. That's a truth I need you to accept before we can proceed."

Na only you carry mou enter discuss about pep,comot dere enter CFC, sitdon where u dey,dey know everything I dey think and wetin I no think.

Oga if you cant bring out a post of mine which shows how you managed to arrive at your steeeewpid conclusions,I won't even glorify those sentimental bogus rubbish you typed up there with a response since it is obvious you have decided not to have an open discuss.

*This is proof that I almost wasted my time*
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:29pm On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Shey dem dey take people in UK make I begin relocate.

That Republican thing na another case.

Oyinbo wan show us say na dem get their country and they are about to take it back and I think trump has a very high chance of winning. Hillary isnt the most liked person

I am republican leaning and I support Jeb Bush.

Go watch this clip and see how rabidly people love Trump. There is nothing you can say that would stop his people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkCifM0kDd0

Shet!

You can see how Ted Cruz was almost in tears.
Omo na the same thing here mehn, dem wan pursue immigrants from here.

The amount of anti-immigration rhetoric here na wa. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:33pm On May 04, 2016
Lekkie don run like the beach that he is... cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 6:45pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:
manutd break transfer record on berbatov....so he is a superstar too
na by breaking transfer record dey automatically turn player to superstar abi? na ur logic rubbish pass!

yorke is a good striker so also defoe is a good striker...so?
oboi ur own worst, so becuz berba's time at man-utd was not good makes him average, okay o, is fernando torres an average striker?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:
Lekkie don run like the beach that he is... cheesy
I dont have time for someone dat lacks basic reasoning. .....I cant start spoon feeding u on what is a big club and not
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:
Shet!

You can see how Ted Cruz was almost in tears.
Omo na the same thing here mehn, dem wan pursue immigrants from here.

The amount of anti-immigration rhetoric here na wa. cheesy

Maybe up north to Canada then.

All political sacrilege in this world Trump has committed it all yet he becomes more popular

He has abused the Pope, abused woman, Abused disabled, Abused Immigrants, Abused moslems, Mocked captured war veterans yet he is still very popular
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:52pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:
I dont have time for someone dat lacks basic reasoning. .....I cant start spoon feeding u on what is a big club and not

What is a big club sir?

And is West Brom a big club?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2016
weedtaker:
oboi ur own worst, so becuz berba's time at man-utd was not good makes him average, okay o, is fernando torres an average striker?
in a three level structure (low average and top striker), if suarez aguero ibrahimovich and co are occupying the top level, would u put berbatov in d same level?
berbatov is an average striker my friend!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:57pm On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Maybe up north to Canada then.

All political sacrilege in this world Trump has committed it all yet he becomes more popular

He has abused the Pope, abused woman, Abused disabled, Abused Immigrants, Abused moslems, Mocked captured war veterans yet he is still very popular

Try Boris Johnson that described black men as having 'watermelon smiles' and only recently said Obama hates the UK because he's African....yet he's the front runner to succeed David Cameron

Crazy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 7:00pm On May 04, 2016
Eruditor:

*This is proof that I almost wasted my time*

You chat a lot of rubbish my friend! U either summit an evidence showing my glaring or hidden distaste for pep or fvck off!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.