Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071539 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 12:59am On Jul 03, 2016
grin grin
The Titanic meme got me ROTFLOL

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Boatank in another semi final. Haters can keep hating while you keep going

[img]http:///media/7-02-2016/TW67Gk.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:22am On Jul 03, 2016
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....Who the hell makes these things up? grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lana1:
grin grin
The Titanic meme got me ROTFLOL

grin grin grin

Boateng is the ish now. The guy has turned it to annual stuff. He has raised the bar. Reaching new heights in stupidity.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 1:24am On Jul 03, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:49am On Jul 03, 2016
pkasso:
This might come as a surprise to many but i've got to say this: Boateng has been impressive at this Euros. He has been rock solid and his reading of the game has improved. That stunner against Slovakia was just the icing on the cake. It will be difficult not to see him make the team of the tournament. If he keeps this up, he might just win me over completely. Airmark, Pataki, sheath your swords . . for now grin grin.

You better bring your sword my guy . Boateng said emphatic NO to this . grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 2:31am On Jul 03, 2016
Buffon should kindly retire after this competition, he is still has the unquestionable reflex and intelligence in decision, however, he has lost pace and most importantly, he has lost the power in his fist.

Six times he guessed right during penalties but in all 6 he lacked the power to force the ball away with his fist or the pace to catch up with the ball during a dive.

I think his continuous play is also detrimental for prolific young goalkeepers like Milan's Gianluigi Donnarumma and one of my favorites Matia Perin of Genoa whose time would come in the near future, but others like Sirigu and Machetti may never see the day of light in a major competition.

I think its time to take a bow King Buffon.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:46am On Jul 03, 2016
@Roland17. THough you have good points but Honestly I think Buffon still has it

His own style in penalty was not to guess, He waited for all the PK and dove after them you are always going to be late if the PK was taken with pace unlike Mullers soft kick

I like Buffon and was gurred when Pagluica took his place in 98 and Toldo in 2000 he is one of the legendary keepers and deserves another International trophy No CL let him try for the World cup in 2018. Donaruma is too young Sirigu cant even get shirt in PSG anymore. Machetti and Perrin dont have International experience and might never have sef

Let Donaruma learn for 3more yrs and take over from 2020 when he would be more matured
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:46am On Jul 03, 2016
pkasso:
Renato Sanches doing the bizness for Portugal. Good thing Santos finally summoned up the courage to start him. Lewandowski finally ended his goal drought against Portugal but still doesn't change the fact he had a terrible Euros. Still waiting for Muller to find the back of the net as well. Every Die Mannschaft supporter worst fear is now a reality. Germany vs Italy! I have a feeling things will be different this time around. Germany are overdue a win against Italy. Ancelotti will be watching this one with keen interest. This might come as a surprise to many but i've got to say this: Boateng has been impressive at this Euros. He has been rock solid and his reading of the game has improved. That stunner against Slovakia was just the icing on the cake. It will be difficult not to see him make the team of the tournament. If he keeps this up, he might just win me over completely. Airmark, Pataki, sheath your swords . . for now grin grin.

Congrats to Germany. Well played. I will be back for Alago and that his foolish worshipper - ramuzaki when I wake up later today.

I just dey enter house from a birthday party. This oyinbo people no go break my arugbo ibadi.

O daaro!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:54am On Jul 03, 2016
raumdeuter:
@Roland17. THough you have good points but Honestly I think Buffon still has it

His own style in penalty was not to guess, He waited for all the PK and dove after them you are always going to be late if the PK was taken with pace unlike Mullers soft kick

I like Buffon and was gurred when Pagluica took his place in 98 and Toldo in 2000 he is one of the legendary keepers and deserves another International trophy No CL let him try for the World cup in 2018. Donaruma is too young Sirigu cant even get shirt in PSG anymore. Machetti and Perrin dont have International experience and might never have sef

Let Donaruma learn for 3more yrs and take over from 2020 when he would be more matured

Take an analytical look at M. Neuer's dives and saves, also the Bonucci scored penalty in the 78 minute you would notice that Neuer had very strong fists on his saves despite stretching during a dive, the strength in his fist kept Bonucci from scoring his kick after extra time.

As goalkeepers age they become more intelligent, however, they lose power in their fist and legs and that was prominent with Buffon, you can witness the instinctive intelligence when he made the save from G. Pelle's attempt but the loss of power during the kicks.

The Italian FA have earned the right to be complacent with the goalkeeping position, because the system and environment would continue to breed good goalkeepers, however i doubt they would produce exceptional talents like Buffon. even though he made less than 50 appearances for the Azzuri's, Pagluica heralded the genesis of modern goalkeeping in Italy in competitions and that was because i think Peruzzi was injured.

Buffon would turn would turn 40 by the time the world cup arrives and i doubt Italy would dare have him man the sticks not because he is not better than most goalies, but cos the game would become even faster and father time is undefeated.

I would hope he considers retirement from the national team and help tutor these younger lads coming through.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:43am On Jul 03, 2016
Roland17:

Take an analytical look at M. Neuer's dives and saves, also the Bonucci scored penalty in the 78 minute you would notice that Neuer had very strong fists on his saves despite stretching during a dive, the strength in his fist kept Bonucci from scoring his kick after extra time.

As goalkeepers age they become more intelligent, however, they lose power in their fist and legs and that was prominent with Buffon, you can witness the instinctive intelligence when he made the save from G. Pelle's attempt but the loss of power during the kicks.

The Italian FA have earned the right to be complacent with the goalkeeping position, because the system and environment would continue to breed good goalkeepers, however i doubt they would produce exceptional talents like Buffon. even though he made less than 50 appearances for the Azzuri's, Pagluica heralded the genesis of modern goalkeeping in Italy in competitions and that was because i think Peruzzi was injured.

Buffon would turn would turn 40 by the time the world cup arrives and i doubt Italy would dare have him man the sticks not because he is not better than most goalies, but cos the game would become even faster and father time is undefeated.

I would hope he considers retirement from the national team and help tutor these younger lads coming through.

I am a huge Buffon fan and I know he is ageing but those PK are a very minor part of what keepers actually do, The in game play is what matters most and Buffon is still a master at it. The way he organizes his defence is superior to other options. Donnaruma is too young dude is barely 17 and Sirigu cant nail down a spot in PSG

assuming there is a mid twenty keeper we can make a case for him but not a teenager, a PSG benchwarmer and some midtabe keeper somewhere

You know Zoff captained Italy to a world cup win at 40
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fredoooooo: 5:49am On Jul 03, 2016
pamcode:
I hope you didn't type the above in a bar in down town Turin. Other wise next thing you shall see is the glint of a silencer in front of a pistol

Hahahahaha no ... I'm back to base grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Germany playing 6 straight semi finals, when you have this type of record there would surely be haters
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mario Gomez out of the Euros, Khedira and Schweinsteiger doubtful

Our bench players need to step up vs France
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mario Gomez will be the biggest miss there. You guys will certainly create chances against france. Turning those chances into goals will be the main issue.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
chic2pimp:
Mario Gomez will be the biggest miss there. You guys will certainly create chances against france. Turning those chances into goals will be the main issue.

The way Frehc defence has been struggling with crosses we would have needed a point man like Gomez

Also missing Hummels Gomez, Khedira is missing most of our tallest players and given how physical French are in the middle and on set pieces it would be a big challenge,

Maybe it would be best to set up conservatively and counter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

The way Frehc defence has been struggling with crosses we would have needed a point man like Gomez

Also missing Hummels Gomez, Khedira is missing most of our tallest players and given how physical French are in the middle and on set pieces it would be a big challenge,

Maybe it would be best to set up conservatively and counter

That's why I said for me Gomez is the biggest miss. Players like Gomez and Pelle would thrive against that french backline. After Gomez, Hummels is the next biggest miss. The central defence pairing of Boateng-Hummels would have handled the French strike force pretty well. Not too sure about the dude coming in to replace Mats.

I am certain one of Khedira or Bastian will be fit. I'll set up the exact same way you did against Italy. Keep things tight and dominate possesion. Do that and chances will come your way. If you guys are able to dominate possesion, France's physicality might even work in your favour.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Khedira is definitely out. It's been confirmed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
chic2pimp:

That's why I said for me Gomez is the biggest miss. Players like Gomez and Pelle would thrive against that french backline. After Gomez, Hummels is the next biggest miss. The central defence pairing of Boateng-Hummels would have handled the French strike force pretty well. Not too sure about the dude coming in to replace Mats.

I am certain one of Khedira or Bastian will be fit. I'll set up the exact same way you did against Italy. Keep things tight and dominate possesion. Do that and chances will come your way. If you guys are able to dominate possesion, France's physicality might even work in your favour.

Kante is coming back. French midfield is not as weak as italy's. dont expect complete german dominance as you saw it against italy that has almost all the experienced midfielders unavailable. Germany may win but i am 100 % sure german defence will be exposed. Hummels was superb as always against italy. Now is the time for boateng to show us that he is not a volleyball player.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
airmark:

Kante is coming back. French midfield is not as weak as italy's. dont expect complete german dominance as you saw it against italy that has almost all the experienced midfielders unavailable. Germany may win but i am 100 % sure german defence will be exposed. Hummels was superb as always against italy. Now is the time for boateng to show us that he is not a volleyball player.

Most definitely.... German won't be as dominant as they were vs Italy(they'll still have more of the ball). That french midfield is better both physically and talent wise than the lads we had last night. It's the defence however that might be their undoing. The strikers won't have it as tough as they did vs Italy.

grin grin grin grin grin...You don start with your again abi? Free Boateng abeg cheesy... Mustafi is obviously not as good or experienced as Hummels so it's up to Boateng to assume the leadership role once again. If I were Loew, i'll play with a back three come back five like He did against Italy. Pin back both Evra and Sagna.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:23am On Jul 04, 2016
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin...You don start with your again abi? Free Boateng abeg cheesy... Mustafi is obviously not as good or experienced as Hummels so it's up to Boateng to assume the leadership role once again. If I were Loew, i'll play with a back three come back five like He did against Italy. Pin back both Evra and Sagna.

Then you should be ready to concede nothing less than 3 goals in that match. Bearing in mind boateng's poor positioning, i will just use pogba's long thrusts, giroud aerial ability and griezmann's swiftness to finish your team. The french defence as you rightly said will ruin them. I just want to enjoy the game and see goals from both sides.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Massive misses. Not sure why Khedira is always injured at critical stages like these. Options boku in central defence and attack, its the middle that worries me. I am not sure who is going to partner Kroos there. Even if Schweini was 100 percent I doubt he would be able to hang with the energetic French midfield. Most likely Loew would have to decide between Can and Weigl on who to partner Kroos. Can has the energy but the positional discipline is suspect, I am more intrigued by Weigl the only problem is he has not seen a minute, I really do wish Loew had found time to squeeze either of these guys into the lineup at earlier stages but it is what it is.

We might have to do an Italian job on France. I don't know if a 3 man back line would work, I'd much rather play with 4

------------Neuer----------

--Kimmich----Boateng---Hoewedes---Hector

---------Kroos-----Can/Weigl------

Mueller---------Oezil------Draxler

------------Goetze------

OR

------------Neuer----------

--Kimmich----Boateng---Hoewedes---Hector

---------Kroos-----Can/Weigl------

Schuerrle---------Oezil------Draxler

------------Mueller---------

Someone has to account for Griezmann at all times. He is by far their most dangerous player. Aside that the French defense is softer than Charmin tissue watched them struggle vs Romania, Ireland and even Iceland

They would be the ones under the most pressure. Have to take advantage of that somehow. They would use ishan to sing National anthem like Brazil did and Italy last night as well, but we all know its not by that one. Tough match but doable

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:24am On Jul 04, 2016
A40

What do you think of

----Howedes--Boateng--Mustafi
KImmich--Kroos---Can/Schweini---Hector
-----Draxler--Muller--Ozil

Losing Gomez, Khedira, Hummels we would be losing 3 guys 6ft2 and above while France would be bringing all their giripa

We would be losing a lot of physicality and aerial presence and we have to find a way to neutralize them. It would be nice to catch them on counter hopefully Muller and co would have their shooting boot on and take our chances,

The French are weak aerially in defence but Gomez wont be there to take advantage
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Diademk07: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

You call him jambody these are the stats the match officials see
[img]http://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/748640696664473608[/img]
Renato Sanches v #POL:
94% Passing accuracy 1 Goal 3 Interceptions 2 Tackles 7 Dribbles Man of the Match
His passing was shyte though. It was either sideways or stupid passes. Moreso, his dribbles were haphazard, helped only by his strength and physique. No surprising that he's the best out of the 2 shite team on display.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Diademk07:

His passing was shyte though.
It was either sideways or stupid passes.
Moreso, his dribbles were haphazard, helped only by his strength and physique.
No surprising that he's the best out of the 2 shite team on display.

He was also the best on the field vs Croatia or are the Croatians shiiite too? He won where Modric, Rakitic Ronaldo Nani were on display
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Uefa justifying my view on boateng. Even defenders that have forgotten they participated in the competition, uefa still rated them higher than alago. Terrible defender cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Those Boateng pictures grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2016
[img]http:///media/7-04-2016/OR9leA.gif[/img]

Yesterday, i really missed these two midfielders that celebrated with balotelli . The azzuris, who born germany angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:26am On Jul 05, 2016
airmark:
Yesterday, i really missed these two midfielders that celebrated with balotelli . The azzuris, who born germany angry

Where were the two when COsta Rica was sodomising them in the world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Why do you always type like a drug addict ? sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Dadehmola:

Why do you always type like a drug addict ? sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Don't mind Airmark he is still salty cos his dumbass lost money betting against Germany

All these posts and blast from the past are his way of dealing with the pain. I was one of those wey chop him dollar

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.