Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071655 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
raumdeuter:
A40

What do you think of

----Howedes--Boateng--Mustafi
KImmich--Kroos---Can/Schweini---Hector
-----Draxler--Muller--Ozil

Losing Gomez, Khedira, Hummels we would be losing 3 guys 6ft2 and above while France would be bringing all their giripa

We would be losing a lot of physicality and aerial presence and we have to find a way to neutralize them. It would be nice to catch them on counter hopefully Muller and co would have their shooting boot on and take our chances,

The French are weak aerially in defence but Gomez wont be there to take advantage
The link up play of Gomez sef na him don impress me pass him aerial ability. Let us just hope the real Thomas Mueller stands up. I don't recognize that guy I'm seeing on the pitch

I'm worried about playing all 3 of the available CB's at once. However this formation can also work.

Remains to be seen if Schweinsteiger can play but he is a warrior. My worry is if he would be able to cope with the intensity of the French. I would advocate for a guy like Schuerrle starting, a workaholic is necessary in that middle. He also has the pace to take on Evra
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Where were the two when COsta Rica was sodomising them in the world cup

Same thing that happened to spain the european champions happened to them . It was a world cup, not european cup.

Dadehmola:

Why do you always type like a drug addict ? sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy

A40:

Don't mind Airmark he is still salty cos his dumbass lost money betting against Germany
All these posts and blast from the past are his way of dealing with the pain. I was one of those wey chop him dollar

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have always put my stakes on germany, cos no matter what happens i will still win. If germany loses i will be happier, if they dont i will be richer. If there is option of boateng committing blunder in a tough match, the odd will be 1.01 and i will max bet on it. henceforth, boateng should be training with cuffs in his wrist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2016
airmark:

I have always put my stakes on germany, cos no matter what happens i will still win. If germany loses i will be happier, if they dont i will be richer. If there is option of boateng committing blunder in a tough match, the odd will be 1.01 and i will max bet on it. henceforth, boateng should be training with cuffs in his wrist.
That means I was among those wey chop your stake on Italy. Wise people never bet against Germany.

Boateng made a blunder but redeemed himself in the shootouts. He might make the odd error but at least we know he is not a mental midget like John Racist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2016
A40:

That means I was among those wey chop your stake on Italy. Wise people never bet against Germany.

Boateng made a blunder but redeemed himself in the shootouts. He might make the odd error but at least we know he is not a mental midget like John Racist

Read my last comment again. It seems you have problems comprehending simple statements. I always have my bets on germany, against italy i won it as i entered germany to qualify. so how you chop my stake? .
As regards your calamitous alago, there is nothing like redeemed himself. He pushed his colleagues into unneccessary 30 minutes of running around. Experts wont view a penalty kick as enough, it was n't even a winning kick. Uefa immediately demoted him to number 47 performer after the match with smalling rated above him. Uefa wont tolerate volleyballers on the field.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
airmark:

Read my last comment again. It seems you have problems comprehending simple statements. I always have my bets on germany, against italy i won it as i entered germany to qualify. so how you chop my stake? .
As regards your calamitous alago, there is nothing like redeemed himself. He pushed his colleagues into unneccessary 30 minutes of running around. Experts wont view a penalty kick as enough, it was n't even a winning kick. Uefa immediately demoted him to number 47 performer after the match with smalling rated above him. Uefa wont tolerate volleyballers on the field.

airmark:

This is how you always get it wrong. No one is concerned about a world cup winning defence of two years ago, the argument is about the german defence of euros 2016. Are things very difficult to grasp for you ? Italy has played two of the top rated teams in the competition and did n't concede a goal. Milik and lewandowski who boateng and hummels left with goal post yawning were not ready to score. I am staking 10k on italy winning germany because i cant see italian strikers not beating boateng that day. This is the first true test your defenders will have and it will be their last in the tourney
Iro kuku ti fo gbogbo agbari e. You staked on Germany yet you have been crying more than the bereaved all over the forum. You are either a bipolar nitwit who lacks the heart or conviction to back your stance or a career liar so choose one.

Did Germany qualify or not? Abi wetin concern us with UEFA Barometer abi na Thermometer. Boateng would be playing another semi final that is what we care about

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
PORTUGAL star Renato Sanches is at the centre of a mystery concerning how old he is.
Well-respected French manager, Guy Roux — who spent an astonishing 46 years in charge of Auxerre — claimed the highly-rated Portuguese ace was actually 23 or 24, rather 18.
Renato Sanches has been hailed as a star for the future after impressive displays at Euro 2016
Sanches has been billed as one of the stars of the future after impressing at Euro 2016.
However, Roux believes the winger, who joined Bayern Munich recently for £27million, is currently reaching the prime of his career.
Speaking to Romanian site, Dolce Sport , he said: “Yes, he says he is 18 years old but he must look at his past.
“Sanches’ birth was declared many years later. The date is not true.
“I believe he is 23 or 24 years old — but he is a very good player.”
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Diademk07: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

He was also the best on the field vs Croatia or are the Croatians shiiite too? He won where Modric, Rakitic Ronaldo Nani were on display
One thing that impresses a lot is his willingness to show for the ball and try to do something eventhough it end up being shite or not unlike his coward team-mates. His physique nd strength also helps a lot but his ball skills are nothing special..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=A40 post=47227877]

[s]
Iro kuku ti fo gbogbo agbari e. You staked on Germany yet you have been crying more than the bereaved all over the forum. You are either a bipolar nitwit who lacks the heart or conviction to back your stance or a career liar so choose one.

Did Germany qualify or not? Abi wetin concern us with UEFA Barometer abi na Thermometer. Boateng would be playing another semi final that is what we care about[/s][/quote

You dont know how stuffs work. i did live bet on that day, minutes to match is best time to stake, i did n't know del rossi would miss the match. Now its for you to condemn uefa rating because of your alago . Continue, let's see another stunt in the offing from boathand against france. Neuer as usual will come to his rescue. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
A40:

Did Germany qualify or not? Abi wetin concern us with UEFA Barometer abi na Thermometer. Boateng would be playing another semi final that is what we care about

Dindinrin ni airmark. He has forgotten he posted he would bet on Italy He is foolish like that. Let him be carrying Barometer all over while Boatank is playing another semi final His 4th straight semi final while the useless John Terry couldnt even make one semi

Dadehmola:

Why do you always type like a drug addict ? sad

who released you from the psychiatric home you were chained to?

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dindinrin ni airmark. He has forgotten he posted he would bet on Italy He is foolish like that. Let him be carrying Barometer all over while Boatank is playing another semi final His 4th straight semi final while the useless John Terry couldnt even make one semi

Yes he was part of the team that got destroyed by marchisio, del rossi, montolivo and co in the semi final of euro 2012. I wont be surpised if they push him to the flanks against france because of his restless hands. Volleyballer aiye !!!

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
airmark:
Yes he was part of the team that got destroyed by marchisio, del rossi, montolivo and co in the semi final of euro 2012. I wont be surpised if they push him to the flanks against france because of his restless hands. Volleyballer aiye !!!

Boatank is in a Euro semi final now, a stage John Terry nor any Chelsea European defender ever made it to.

Boatank keeps winning, you keep whining
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
When an EPL player scores as opposed to the oponu strikers from that uber useless burnthisleaguedown, only for a brainless apoda defender to turn from a shaolin footballer to a volleyball player.

Yet one apoda pundit will not see that EPL players have been the best thing to come out of the Euro 2016 so far.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pataki:
When an EPL player scores as opposed to the oponu strikers from that uber useless burnthisleaguedown, only for a brainless apoda defender to turn from a shaolin footballer to a volleyball player.
Yet one apoda pundit will not see that EPL players have been the best thing to come out of the Euro 2016 so far.

Oponu Pataki

Pataki:
This English team of yesterday will crush any team that faces them.

Germany will not go beyond the quarter final next year.

Quote me next year!

We are quoting you as requested

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
airmark:
You dont know how stuffs work. i did live bet on that day, minutes to match is best time to stake, i did n't know del rossi would miss the match. Now its for you to condemn uefa rating because of your alago . Continue, let's see another stunt in the offing from boathand against france. Neuer as usual will come to his rescue.
Alatenuje ni e. Who you dey salaye for? Oo npe
So arugbo ojo De Rossi was the singular reason you changed your mind. ROTFLOL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
A40:
Alatenuje ni e. Who you dey salaye for? Oo npe

So arugbo ojo De Rossi was the singular reason you changed your mind. ROTFLOL

Leave the omugo afofungbemu alone maybe he would be soon tell us Baggio is the reason he changed his fickle mind
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Arindin ramuzaki, can you tell us why Muller has been invisible thus far? I heard even Morata of Spain has more goals than Muller thus far in the Euro tournament.

Uber useless burnthisleaguedown product.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pataki:
Arindin ramuzaki, can you tell us why Muller has been invisible thus far? I heard even Morata of Spain has more goals than Muller thus far in the Euro tournament.

Uber useless burnthisleaguedown product.

Dindinrin, Muller has been invisible but his team is in the semi

Your brain has been invisible for how many yrs now, No wonder you are spewing senseless misyarns like the one quoted below

Pataki:
This English team of yesterday will crush any team that faces them.

Germany will not go beyond the quarter final next year.

Quote me next year!

We don quote you now

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dindinrin, Muller has been invisible but his team is in the semi

Thomas muter and Jerome boathand grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
airmark:
Thomas muter and Jerome boathand grin grin grin

oth in the semi finals for the 6th time in a row, Show us one player from the pathetic club you support that is in the Euro semi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

oth in the semi finals for the 6th time in a row, Show us one player from the pathetic club you support that is in the Euro semi

Your brain will not be able to distinguish a team achievement and individual achievement. To euro 2016 organisers, smalling was more useful to his team than boathand. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
airmark:

Your brain will not be able to distinguish a team achievement and individual achievement. To euro 2016 organisers, smalling was more useful to his team than boathand. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats why Smalling has been on his couch watching the Euros for over a week, while Boateng is preparing for a semi final. Omugo oponu omotoyikogbon

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

, while Boateng is preparing for a semi final

He needs to prepare very well , there's a limit to nonsense neuer can continue to endure from him. They should train him with up balls while his hands cuffed to the back . Because If he does anything funny again I will support the keeper if decides to slap him. Boateng is neuers worst nightmare not opposing attackers.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Leave the omugo afofungbemu alone maybe he would be soon tell us Baggio is the reason he changed his fickle mind
Upon all the agidi wey he dey do like Kunta Kinte he no even shame to talk am for outside say he still went back to bet on Germany. What a nuisance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
airmark:

He needs to prepare very well , there's a limit to nonsense neuer can continue to endure from him. They should train him with up balls while his hands cuffed to the back . Because If he does anything funny again I will support the keeper if decides to slap him. Boateng is neuers worst nightmare not opposing attackers.

All the preparation CHelsea players did where did it land them? if they are crawling they would all be in their respective houses now

Boateng in his 4th semi final when would your useless Chelsea players even play one. Useless players like Terry, Cahill etc are they not footballers like Boateng how come Boateng is the one always remaining at the end of tournament while they are home

A40:

Upon all the agidi wey he dey do like Kunta Kinte he no even shame to talk am for outside say he still went back to bet on Germany. What a nuisance

He has a genetic brain defect. Thats why he would come here shout Boateng, Muller and co yet go outside and still put his hard earned money on it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]All the preparation CHelsea players did where did it land them? if they are crawling they would all be in their respective houses now

Boateng in his 4th semi final when would your useless Chelsea players even play one. Useless players like Terry, Cahill etc are they not footballers like Boateng how come Boateng is the one always remaining at the end of tournament while they are home

He has a genetic brain defect. Thats why he would come here shout Boateng, Muller and co yet go outside and still put his hard earned money on it[/s]

Boateng the volleyballer, he would have wished he did nt play that semi final match. All cameras were on him after his inglorious jump, with an attempt to spike the ball cheesy. The commentator queried , '' who does that ?''. I laughed and answered only calamitous Boateng ould do that. Boateng always come with stunts annually. There are quality players who will always cover his azz no matter what. Hummels, kroos, gomez, ozil and Neuer are some of the players i like to watch and there to correct alago's nonsense plays, so why wont i trust them with my money? Oloridota ni e.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:26am On Jul 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

All the preparation CHelsea players did where did it land them? if they are crawling they would all be in their respective houses now

He has a genetic brain defect. Thats why he would come here shout Boateng, Muller and co yet go outside and still put his hard earned money on it
I really don't know what he takes that makes his head rowdier than African Shrine on Felabration Friday and Sunday night
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:02am On Jul 06, 2016
lekkie073:
PORTUGAL star Renato Sanches is at the centre of a mystery concerning how old he is.
Well-respected French manager, Guy Roux — who spent an astonishing 46 years in charge of Auxerre — claimed the highly-rated Portuguese ace was actually 23 or 24, rather 18.
Renato Sanches has been hailed as a star for the future after impressive displays at Euro 2016
Sanches has been billed as one of the stars of the future after impressing at Euro 2016.
However, Roux believes the winger, who joined Bayern Munich recently for £27million, is currently reaching the prime of his career.
Speaking to Romanian site, Dolce Sport , he said: “Yes, he says he is 18 years old but he must look at his past.
“Sanches’ birth was declared many years later. The date is not true.
“I believe he is 23 or 24 years old — but he is a very good player.”
Ota poju enemy lo oh

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:50am On Jul 06, 2016
A40:

Ota poju enemy lo oh

Renato entered Benfica academy 8 yrs ago. And the picture you posted was him in the academy

Are they saying that picture is of a 15yr old?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:24am On Jul 06, 2016
This guy is a goat. grin grin grin

[img]http:///media/7-06-2016/6Sls56.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:33am On Jul 06, 2016
airmark:

Boateng the volleyballer, he would have wished he did nt play that semi final match. All cameras were on him after his inglorious jump, with an attempt to spike the ball cheesy. The commentator queried , '' who does that ?''. I laughed and answered only calamitous Boateng ould do that. Boateng always come with stunts annually. There are quality players who will always cover his azz no matter what. Hummels, kroos, gomez, ozil and Neuer are some of the players i like to watch and there to correct alago's nonsense plays, so why wont i trust them with my money? Oloridota ni e.

Boateng is volleyballing his way into a semi final, while Terry Cahill and all the useless players in your team are watching from their couch, I am sure they all pray to have half of Boateng's success everyday

Oponu akinrada, Akuuku bi saanse radarada
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Renato entered Benfica academy 8 yrs ago. And the picture you posted was him in the academy

Are they saying that picture is of a 15yr old?
When you are on top Mutha*** just wanna bring you down

As Puffy said on that Biggie song
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2016
airmark:
This guy is a goat. grin grin grin

[img]http:///media/7-06-2016/6Sls56.gif[/img]

Whether on the ground or in the air, Alagolo is eternally stewpeed.

What a daft defender. Like seriously, who does this?! Not even Smalling will ever undertake such a brainless, ridiculous defending stunt.

Alagolo is yet to discover his talent. Is he a kungfu fighter or a volleyball player? Ramuzaki over to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.