Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071578 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
chic2pimp:
The only good point Dayo has made thus far is that it's been a long time since a player plying his trade in England has been the best player at a Major championship. And it sure looks like thata will definitely be the case for atleast another 2 years.

If Portugal wins, Ronaldo wins the Award
If France wins, Greizman wins the Award.

Thats why I say I am always right, even when it seems I am wrong, I am still right

No best player, No top scorer from the EPL in how many tournaments now?

When i say EPL is garbage take it as Gospel
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

The players who dominated today Griezzman(2 goals) La Liga, Pogba (Serie A) Umtiti(Ligue 1)

The most useless players today Schweinsteiger (EPL), Payet(EPL), Giroud EPL

Lmao....hahahahaha cheesy
as expected,you have nothing meaningful to say!!!

your great team(with burnthisleaguedown super players) got crushed by one with "useless" EPL players!!!...(what does that tell you?)

Remind me again,how many burnthisleaguedown clowns and EPL players are in the finals?

grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
chic2pimp:

Most definitely.... German won't be as dominant as they were vs Italy(they'll still have more of the ball). That french midfield is better both physically and talent wise than the lads we had last night. It's the defence however that might be their undoing. The strikers won't have it as tough as they did vs Italy.

grin grin grin grin grin...You don start with your again abi? Free Boateng abeg cheesy... Mustafi is obviously not as good or experienced as Hummels so it's up to Boateng to assume the leadership role once again. If I were Loew, i'll play with a back three come back five like He did against Italy. Pin back both Evra and Sagna.
And you were so right. All road leads to Paris.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Again I ask you, How can we divorce the uselessness of the English NT from the EPL when they have 100% players in the EPL

Lol I knew you would not answer, your wayo logic has been exposed. cheesy

Get back to me when you can explain how a useless league can win 7 out of 8 European Cups or how a league can win 7 out 8 European Cups while the NT struggles to qualify for World Cups and European Championships
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
elrony:
Lmao....hahahahaha cheesy
as expected,you have nothing meaningful to say!!!

your great team(with burnthisleaguedown super players) got crushed by one with "useless" EPL players!!!...(what does that tell you?)

Remind me again,how many burnthisleaguedown clowns and EPL players are in the finals?

grin

The EPL team lost to Iceland shouldnt you be ashamed of yourself. Iceland the number of youth male is less than in Unilag

Shame on England and EPL

The most EPL team got disgraced in the second round by Iceland a team playing a major tournament for the first time , The most Bundesliga team lost in the semi finals to France the host who is a former world cup and Euro winner

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
afrodoc2:

Lol I knew you would not answer, your wayo logic has been exposed. cheesy

Get back to me when you can explain how a useless league can win 7 out of 8 European Cups or how a league can win 7 out 8 European Cups while the NT struggles to qualify for World Cups and European Championships

Get back to me how you can intelligently divorce the EPL from the English NT when they supply 100% of the NT players

La Liga did for Spain, Serie A did for Italy, Bundesliga did for Germany only the useless EPL has failed to deliver so far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

So tell us why the English NT is garbage and how we can divorce their performance from the EPL especially when 100% of their players come from the league

Baba just answer the simple question na(yes or no),shuo!!!! ..cheesy

Dadehmola is this why you referred to Egbon Ram-the-third as a "contour-headed charlatan"?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is the type of foolishness we talk about. Italy at their peak of AC Milan won a world cup dominated major tournament
Only a fooool like you would call 2010 the peak of Italian football

You are a rank ìdiot - a paraplegic one at that!

What has "peak" gotta do with your moronic attempt to rate a league based on the performance of its NT (dominated by domestic players).

If na by peak sef, shey na EPL wey Leicester win last season dey peak as we speak?

Peak ko, Cowbell ni!

You are becoming a very fooolishman nowadays & I am getting worried! cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
elrony:

Dadehmola is this why you referred to Egbon Ram-the-third as a "contour-headed charlatan"?

WHich useless question you dey ask when your EPL driven England lost to part time footballers from iceland
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dadehmola:
You are a rank ìdiot - a paraplegic one at that!

What has "peak" gotta do with your moronic attempt to rate a league based on the performance of its NT (dominated by domestic players).

If na by peak sef, shey na EPL wey Leicester win last season dey peak as we speak?

Peak ko, Cowbell ni!

You are becoming a very fooolishman nowadays & I am getting worried! cry

This is extreme foolishness typed out in words, The English NT is 100% EPL, It has 4 of its starters among the best 11 in the EPL team of the season. So which other NT is closest to the EPL or if the English NT sucks which league are they from dindinrin afofun

So when in 50yrs has EPL been in its peak and what was the performance of the English NT in the tournament like then

I am sure when I flo you, you would carry your 2 left legs and run away or start stammering

This is what rolling with airmark can cause, dementia at this young age of yours
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

The EPL team lost to Iceland shouldnt you be ashamed of yourself. Iceland the number of youth male is less than in Unilag

Shame on England and EPL

The most EPL team got disgraced in the second round by Iceland a team playing a major tournament for the first time , The most Bundesliga team lost in the semi finals to France the host who is a former world cup and Euro winner

yes I am ashamed of England(not like I rooted fie them tho)losing to Iceland cheesy

stop telling me about france and their history, I know some and can Google some!

now where is your burnthisleaguedown dominated team?
how many burnthisleaguedown players are in the final?

answer like a sane human being will..(at least you are not 75 yet)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
elrony:

The guy na wayo man , I am beginning to suspect he is Arif , Coogars notorious money man lol
Was English league useless between 1978 and 1984, simple yes or no ..... Watch him contort like an Atilogwu dancer grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
elrony:
yes I am ashamed of England(not like I rooted fie them tho)losing to Iceland cheesy

stop telling me about france and their history, I know some and can Google some!

now where is your burnthisleaguedown dominated team?
how many burnthisleaguedown players are in the final?

answer like a sane human being will..(at least you are not 75 yet)

The Bundesliga dominated team lost in the semi final to France, the EPL dominated team lost in the second round to France

if you actually have any shame anyone that supports EPL should hide his head in shame till the next tournament or until you can beat Iceland

My bundesliga players made me proud, they played a 6th straight semi and are the best European team of all time

tell us about your EPL dominated Enlish team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
afrodoc2:

The guy na wayo man , I am beginning to suspect he is Arif , Coogars notorious money man lol
Was English league useless between 1978 and 1984, simple yes or no ..... Watch him contort like an Atilogwu dancer grin

Its been 30mins you still havent been logically able to separate the EPL from the English NT. you are running from pillar to post

Tell us which league is to blame when this English NT fails again like they have been doing for 50yrs or why they keep losing to the Iceland of this world

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHich useless question you dey ask when your EPL driven England lost to part time footballers from iceland

as usual you are now pinned with your tails in between your scrotum!!!

what a sophisticated Apoda Old man cheesy

did I tell you that England never lost to Iceland?

na wetin Afrodoc2 ask you be that?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
afrodoc2:

trying to reason with dayo is like trying to teach a wild bear ballet you will get no where.

But bro you take style be woman wrapper o, why is it that it only females you follow. My two hands dey up o.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
afrodoc2:

Ram is a Fraudulent olodo! cheesy

always shapeshifting like an amoebic lunatic!!!

he's that shameless!!!
tufia!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
pamcode:
trying to reason with dayo is like trying to teach a wild bear ballet you will get no where.

But bro you take style be woman wrapper o, why is it that it only females you follow. My two hands dey up o.

Lol most of those females are just "younglings" that I have been advising on the "facts of life" like facing their studies and avoiding bad boys like you, Adelana and dopejemi.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
elrony:
as usual you are now pinned with your tails in between your scrotum!!!

what a sophisticated Apoda Old man cheesy

did I tell you that England never lost to Iceland?

na wetin Afrodoc2 ask you be that?

I am proud my team the German team dominated by Bundesliga players are out after losing to france, Tell us about your useless EPL dominated English NT mumu arindin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

The Bundesliga dominated team lost in the semi final to France, the EPL dominated team lost in the second round to France

if you actually have any shame anyone that supports EPL should hide his head in shame till the next tournament or until you can beat Iceland

My bundesliga players made me proud, they played a 6th straight semi and are the best European team of all time

tell us about your EPL dominated Enlish team

now you are either a certified drunk or a senile old charlatan!

how many burnthisleaguedown clowns are in the finals?
Semifinals na trophy?
get small dignity na cheesy

I'm proud of my "useless EPL players,they just sent your boys packing!!!(first flight to Berlin) grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
No excuses. Just too many missed chances. Can't explain why Schweinsteiger who was having a monster game till that point went on to pull that stunt. Very soft P.K but you don't put an Italian ref who you just knocked his country out of the tourney in a position to make call

And Loew as always bringing on Goetze when the damage is done

Btw is Mueller having problems with the Missus? His form over the past 3 months have been abysmal

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
elrony:

now you are either a certified drunk or a senile old charlatan!

how many burnthisleaguedown clowns are in the finals?
Semifinals na trophy?
get small dignity na cheesy

I'm proud of my "useless EPL players,they just sent your boys packing!!!(first flight to Berlin) grin

The players who sent us packing are Griezman Pogba and Umtiti

The flops of the game are Schweinsteiger Giroud and Payet

The flops all from the EPL

Just like all EPL lost their penalties Germany vs Italy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Raumdeuter's Germany beating kocielny and scoring a goal against epl-goalkeeper lloris was like

[img]http://uproxx.files./2014/02/carl-fall.gif?w=650[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
elrony:

Ram is a Fraudulent olodo! cheesy

always shapeshifting like an amoebic lunatic!!!

he's that shameless!!!
tufia!!!!

Don't mind the protean wayo man.
I have exposed him today as an amoebic shapeshifter lol
Yes or no question he is writing epistle to the Gentiles lwkmd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
afrodoc2:

Lol most of those females are just "younglings" that I have been advising on the "facts of life" like facing their studies and avoiding bad boys like you, Adelana and dopejemi.
Me lol i doubt you will ever know a purer boy like me.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
A40:
No excuses. Just too many missed chances. Can't explain why Schweinsteiger who was having a monster game till that point went on to pull that stunt. Very soft P.K but you don't put an Italian ref who you just knocked his country out of the tourney in a position to make call

Btw is Mueller having problems with the Missus? His form over the past 3 months have been abysmal
This is Super story.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am proud my team the German team dominated by Bundesliga players are out after losing to france, Tell us about your useless EPL dominated English NT mumu arindin

Hahahahaha....sore loser!!!!...make sure you sleep well this night o!!!! grin grin

shameless anumpama!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2016
A40:

Stories that touch. ntorr cheesy

On a serious note though Germany is out because they lack a finisher. This team with tournament Klose or normal tournament Muller would have beaten my French boys
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2016
afrodoc2:

He has been saying pure nonsense for a long time using such antics to cover up his shortcomings. The problem is people aren't falling for those tactics anymore and he's often disgraced more times than not these days.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:08am On Jul 08, 2016
airmark:
Ramdeuter's Germany beating kocielny and scoring a goal against epl-goalkeeper lloris was like

Show us your Engerland while beating Iceland
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:09am On Jul 08, 2016
elrony:
Hahahahaha....sore loser!!!!...make sure you sleep well this night o!!!! grin grin

shameless anumpama!

Sore loser ke? If I be sore loser for losing to France, wetin we go call you wey lose to Iceland. Iceland wey my secondary school team go beat

My team lost to a fellow big team unlike those who lost to Iceland
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:10am On Jul 08, 2016
afrodoc2:

I have asked you to explain how the English NT thats 100% EPL isnt a reflection of the EPL and you have been running away since

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.