Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073149 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2016
edoyad:
But wait o, is it not the same Crises man or Cries man that knocked Germany out of UCL semi-finals, just two eight weeks ago that has knocked Germany out again ? Shioor! The guy hates Germany o

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2016
Raumdeuter hope you dey safe?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Nihilist:
Rumdeuter hope you dey safe?

Yeah I dey kampe. The place of the cops shooting is just a few bloacks from where JFK was shot .

The killing of cops is very sad and despicable. These police are doing a very risky job in America where everyone has a gun, They have to be extra careful so when Police stop you be of your best behavior. Police don stop me a couple of times and our exchanges were very civil one of them actually let me off the hook and was particularly polite

As much as I sympathize with the black guys that were killed but killing police an extremely senseless thing to do. They could have advocated for more education to cops on how to handle minorities and also in schools on how minority kids should respond to police, being all confrontational wit someone that has a gun always end up bad, Anyone who attended Ife and witnessed Aluta would tell you that

WHen you go to black neighborhoods and they start killing themselves, they would pick the phone and call the same Police they were shooting to come save them. Let us try a social experiment and all Police avoid black neighborhoods for 1month and see what the outcome would be

If I am a police officer, I would probably avoid black neighborhood because
1. I dont know which of them has a beef and wants to kill the cops
2. You have to be extra sensitive before your exchanges gets politicized in the media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yeah I dey kampe. The place of the cops shooting is just a few bloacks from where JFK was shot .

The killing of cops is very sad and despicable. These police are doing a very risky job in America where everyone has a gun, They have to be extra careful so when Police stop you be of your best behavior. Police don stop me a couple of times and our exchanges were very civil one of them actually let me off the hook and was particularly polite

As much as I sympathize with the black guys that were killed but killing police an extremely senseless thing to do. They could have advocated for more education to cops on how to handle minorities and also in schools on how minority kids should respond to police, being all confrontational wit someone that has a gun always end up bad, Anyone who attended Ife and witnessed Aluta would tell you that

WHen you go to black neighborhoods and they start killing themselves, they would pick the phone and call the same Police they were shooting to come save them. Let us try a social experiment and all Police avoid black neighborhoods for 1month and see what the outcome would be

2. You have to be extra sensitive before your exchanges gets politicized in the media

Glad to hear that.

See why I was advocating strict gun Control ? That fellow that got blasted in his car had a legal gun, and that's what got him killed...by a person who swore to serve and PROTECT. In the end, his gun could not save him.

What kind of useless country allows people to walk around with guns anyway? It's one thing to have guns at home...but what is the sense in carrying it around? Did you see that fool at the rally carrying a long gun around in public claiming it's his right?

America is a 3rd world country like Nigeria mehn...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nihilist:
Glad to hear that.

See why I was advocating strict gun Control ? That fellow that got blasted in his car had a legal gun, and that's what got him killed...by a person who swore to serve and PROTECT. In the end, his gun could not save him.

What kind of useless country allows people to walk around with guns anyway? It's one thing to have guns at home...but what is the sense in carrying it around? Did you see that fool at the rally carrying a long gun around in public claiming it's his right?

America is a 3rd world country like Nigeria mehn...

I support some form of gun control especially on the number of rounds. Assault rifles shouldnt be sold to civilians and comprehensive background check should be done

The guy you are talking about that got killed was an unfortunate incident. I dont know the details it could have been an error from either side but there are procedures when you have an open carry permit. Immediately you are stopped by an officer place your hand on the wheels where it can be seen and announce

Hello officer, I am have a concealed weapon, How do you want me to proceed? Then he would inform you and then if he says bring out your license then you inform him, I am taking my right hand, to my pocket to get my wallet.

America is a big country and we dont have enough police to cover the citizens also people live in rural area, If I am attacked on the way to my farm, in the middle of nowhere how do I protect myself?

These streets arent smiling you have to pack your heat
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

I support some form of gun control especially on the number of rounds. Assault rifles shouldnt be sold to civilians and comprehensive background check should be done

The guy you are talking about that got killed was an unfortunate incident. I dont know the details it could have been an error from either side but there are procedures when you have an open carry permit. Immediately you are stopped by an officer place your hand on the wheels where it can be seen and announce

Hello officer, I am have a concealed weapon, How do you want me to proceed? Then he would inform you and then if he says bring out your license then you inform him, I am taking my right hand, to my pocket to get my wallet.

America is a big country and we dont have enough police to cover the citizens also people live in rural area, If I am attacked on the way to my farm, in the middle of nowhere how do I protect myself?

Oshey.

Rambo-deuter of life.

That guy that got killed in the car got shot almost because he had a gun.

The officer stopped Thier car, the man informed the officer that he had a licensed firearm on his person.

The victim was reaching for his ID according to his wife, when the olopa got jittery and wasted him right there on the car seat.

Now put yourself in olopa's shoe. You stop a car, the guy inside tells you that he has a gun, and then starts reaching for his pocket...what would you do? Of course you shoot. I would definitely shoot in that instant, cos aint nobody got time for erekere and stories that touch...

Now the point is, if that useless country did not issue permits to openly carry permits, this issue may not have happened.

Even if his weapon was licensed, but he kept quiet, this incident might not have happened.

It was his decision to do things by the law, and announce thar he was armed(and dangerous) that put the olopa on check, and led to his downfall.

Ban these guns mehn.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

I'm happy you're safe but I disagree with you. You just generalized the whole issue when you know fully well that's not what happened. An evil insane man takes out his anger on a targeted group and I repeat, one evil man.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by wonlasewonimi: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Raumdeuter you get gun?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
edoyad:

I'm happy you're safe but I disagree with you. You just generalized the whole issue when you know fully well that's not what happened. An evil insane man takes out his anger on a targeted group and I repeat, one evil man.

What is your own opinion about the thing, I believe you are close to law enforcement. Give me your own opinion
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
wonlasewonimi:
Rumdeuter you get gun?

Yes. 1. Wan buy another
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nihilist:
Oshey.

Rambo-deuter of life.

That guy that got killed in the car got shot almost because he had a gun.

The officer stopped Thier car, the man informed the officer that he had a licensed firearm on his person.

The victim was reaching for his ID according to his wife, when the olopa got jittery and wasted him right there on the car seat.

Now put yourself in olopa's shoe. You stop a car, the guy inside tells you that he has a gun, and then starts reaching for his pocket...what would you do? Of course you shoot. I would definitely shoot in that instant, cos aint nobody got time for erekere and stories that touch...

Now the point is, if that useless country did not issue permits to openly carry permits, this issue may not have happened.

Even if his weapon was licensed, but he kept quiet, this incident might not have happened.

It was his decision to do things by the law, and announce thar he was armed(and dangerous) that put the olopa on check, and led to his downfall.

Ban these guns mehn.

The streets are dangerous, I dont know what transpired between the guy who got shot and the police, but assuming you were the one carrying the gun and a cop stopped you how do you think you would behave in that instance?

There are procedures they teach in concealed license classes.

If you dont announce even if you are carrying ordinary plantain chips dont move anyhow when the police are around.

Their job is very dangerous, They dont have 2 lives either and they would do everything to protect themselves and ensure they get home.

America is big Texas alone is bigger than Nigeria, How do you ensure your security in such a vast country? How many policemen can cover that huge land mass? People need the ability to protect themselves

Bad guys would always get guns, when I remember in Nigeria where 6 armed robbers with guns would hold a whole street to ransom for hours. Try that in Texas and see an 83yr old woman bring out her shotgun

Guns dont kill people, People kill people. Gun when handled properly is no different from Knife, axe, grenade, opiod, crystal meth etc. Nowdays if you ban guns, people can make grenades in their garage to kill even more people

Its the mental health of people and education on guns that are needed. Moreover once you ban legally, the underground start to thrive and thats actually dangerous when you cant trace a gun to a person
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by wonlasewonimi: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes. 1. Wan buy another

We go dey pray for you sha...meanwhile, you should go to Ogbomosho to get a good ayeta.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

The streets are dangerous, I dont know what transpired between the guy who got shot and the police, but assuming you were the one carrying the gun and a cop stopped you how do you think you would behave in that instance?

There are procedures they teach in concealed license classes.

If you dont announce even if you are carrying ordinary plantain chips dont move anyhow when the police are around.

Their job is very dangerous, They dont have 2 lives either and they would do everything to protect themselves and ensure they get home.

America is big Texas alone is bigger than Nigeria, How do you ensure your security in such a vast country? How many policemen can cover that huge land mass? People need the ability to protect themselves

Bad guys would always get guns, when I remember in Nigeria where 6 armed robbers with guns would hold a whole street to ransom for hours. Try that in Texas and see an 83yr old woman bring out her shotgun

Guns dont kill people, People kill people. Gun when handled properly is no different from Knife, axe, grenade, opiod, crystal meth etc. Nowdays if you ban guns, people can make grenades in their garage to kill even more people

Its the mental health of people and education on guns that are needed. Moreover once you ban legally, the underground start to thrive and thats actually dangerous when you cant trace a gun to a person

LOL

There are illegal guns in the UK, but Naija-style armed robberies are relatively rare occurrences here. And this kind of the cop on Black violence is almost unheard of...and the UK police force is racist to its core .

Guns don't kill people...but they make it so easy. One crazy person cant just walk into a gay club armed with only a cutlass and expect to kill 50 people.

Home defence licensing is even questionable. My dad has a semi-auto shotgun, with rail for attachments and full metal slug shells. The man claims it's for self defence, but he has never had to shoot it in anger. He's almost 70, and I genuinely can't see him posing a threat to armed robbers if they came calling, but he has one anyway.

I think that guns only serve to provide the illusion of power..the idea of having a gun in his cupboaed probably adds an extra inch to my dad's dick when in bed, but that's it.

Statistically you're more likely to be killed in a home invasion once you pull out your weapon.

Ban those killer sticks and save your society.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

What is your own opinion about the thing, I believe you are close to law enforcement. Give me your own opinion

Not exactly law enforcement but security related. The thing is , I empathize with the police there cos like you said, the gun laws there are crazy man. I watched a video once where a white anchor asked the studio who would like to be treated the way blacks are, none of the white audience raised their hands up.
If I was a police officer in Nigeria for example, I'd search someone dressed in Muslim regalia, in the present Nigeria , more thoroughly than I would say a southern Christian. Does it mean I hate Muslims or people from far north ? No, I'm just being true to present conditions.
While there might be prejudice in the way white cops treat black folks there, I don't think its totally unjustified. There's a reason it's happening and while you all know that, it seems in in trying to be politically correct, most people shy away from saying it out.
That's why I like Fox news small grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Does this mean you possess a gun
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
edoyad:

Not exactly law enforcement but security related. The thing is , I empathize with the police there cos like you said, the gun laws there are crazy man. I watched a video once where a white anchor asked the studio who would like to be treated the way blacks are, none of the white audience raised their hands up.
If I was a police officer in Nigeria for example, I'd search someone dressed in Muslim regalia, in the present Nigeria , more thoroughly than I would say a southern Christian. Does it mean I hate Muslims or people from far north ? No, I'm just being true to present conditions.
While there might be prejudice in the way white cops treat black folks there, I don't think its totally unjustified. There's a reason it's happening and while you all know that, it seems in in trying to be politically correct, most people shy away from saying it out.
That's why I like Fox news small grin
All human subconsciously profile people based on looks as a result of our experiences, If you want to enter a flight and see a man turbaned and looks arabian vs a normal white boy from Scotland, Who would you be wary of? which of them would you think might want to blow shitt up? But in reality the turbanned man might be a Professor and the white guy might be a meth addict.

Thats the truth. Black neighborhoods are les safe than white neighborhoods, even the moment a black man mans small money, he moves away from the black neighborhood.

Most of us black Africans sef, are more scared of blacks than any other races, A lot of my friends got mugged in South Chicago predominantly black. Black on black killings in Chicago every weekend average almost 100/weekend.

And due to the breakdown of the black family, blacks are more likely to not have a father figure, get into bad company more and likely get into crime more

Let me ask, if you were a police officer and see 2 black guys in the evening vs 2 whites, who would you likely be slightly more suspicious of?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes. 1. Wan buy another
Jesus! Abeg bros i hope say i neva offend you sha.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
pamcode:
Jesus! Abeg bros i hope say i neva offend you sha.

If you dont denounce Hazard today, I cant guarantee your safety o. You hensben and chelseafan1 especially

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nihilist:
LOL

There are illegal guns in the UK, but Naija-style armed robberies are relatively rare occurrences here. And this kind of the cop on Black violence is almost unheard of...and the UK police force is racist to its core .

Guns don't kill people...but they make it so easy. One crazy person cant just walk into a gay club armed with only a cutlass and expect to kill 50 people.

Home defence licensing is even questionable. My dad has a semi-auto shotgun, with rail for attachments and full metal slug shells. The man claims it's for self defence, but he has never had to shoot it in anger. He's almost 70, and I genuinely can't see him posing a threat to armed robbers if they came calling, but he has one anyway.

I think that guns only serve to provide the illusion of power..the idea of having a gun in his cupboaed probably adds an extra inch to my dad's dick when in bed, but that's it.

Statistically you're more likely to be killed in a home invasion once you pull out your weapon.

Ban those killer sticks and save your society.

When it gets down you go see your dad in action and take a second look, No robber would have an easy ride in your area.

One crazy man can still gather used gas cannisters, nails and make an explosive in his garage and still throw into a gay club and kill people. The terrorists killing people dont use as much guns as much as home made devices

In Western Europe Generally there are no guns so there are little risk of smuggling. In America we have Mexico just below which is half controlled by a drug cartel. Surely Guns would still come into US and get to bad guys and would make good law abiding citizens lame ducks just sitting there waiting to be picked off like robbers do in Naija where they even write you letter telling you the date they are coming.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
wonlasewonimi:
We go dey pray for you sha...meanwhile, you should go to Ogbomosho to get a good ayeta.

Thats a good suggestion and if you can get one that works we don turn billionaire be that. Especially if you can get ayeta for AR-15

I would just need to test it on you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes. 1. Wan buy another

raumdeuter:

If you dont denounce Hazard today, I cant guarantee your safety o. You hensben and chelseafan1 especially

where is your abode? let me go physical do a double on you like griezmann on neuer . grin grin Na joke oo. I lost a friend last year , he was allegedly gunned down by cops. He was an underground rapper. Street is strict. The whole show made me pause on germany's ouster. God's protection is the most supreme, ayeta dey cast.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Haba. I don denounce am o but na until the next season resume sha. I am too young to die.
Guns are scary i used to like them until i witnessed two robbery incidents, words can't explain how a human head explodes under the action of a bullet. Damn all those action movies never prepared me for the experience.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Nothing in ds world can make me denounce Chelsea's current best player, Captain fantastic Hazard....Hazard for life jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
airmark:
where is your abode? let me go physical do a double on you like griezmann on neuer . grin grin Na joke oo. I lost a friend last year , he was allegedly gunned down by cops. He was an underground rapper. Street is strict. The whole show made me pause on germany's ouster. God's protection is the most supreme, ayeta dey cast.

The street is not friendly and Police are on their edge most of the time, You would do yourself good to live on the side of the law, when the police stop you be extra polite and obey to the fullest.

Dead men dont tell tales

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
pamcode:
Haba. I don denounce am o but na until the next season resume sha. I am too young to die.
Guns are scary i used to like them until i witnessed two robbery incidents, words can't explain how a human head explodes under the action of a bullet. Damn all those action movies never prepared me for the experience.

The first encounter with guns was when we did MKO riots in OAU, after doing our craziness at the gate, our Sec Gen then started

Greatless Ife!! (No one answered) He said why are we not answering, that we are greatless Ife, If we were like the normal greatest Ife, we would go and attack the MOPOL and soldiers. Those soldiers were sent from kogi state to control Ife/Modakeke war.

Na so we marc towards to MOPOL, we saw one of them in mufti and was trying to disarm him when his colleagues started raining bullets, Thats how we saw guys dropping, legs getting blown away. Several students were shot, a few died one Dennis Chukwusa, See running from school gate into the hostel like 3km. Aso if you see the day cultist came to kill students

Since then if a guy with a gun says come I pull my 2 ears and run. Whoevr said "Never argue with a man that has a gun" is very right
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

All human subconsciously profile people based on looks as a result of our experiences, If you want to enter a flight and see a man turbaned and looks arabian vs a normal white boy from Scotland, Who would you be wary of? which of them would you think might want to blow shitt up? But in reality the turbanned man might be a Professor and the white guy might be a meth addict.

Thats the truth. Black neighborhoods are les safe than white neighborhoods, even the moment a black man mans small money, he moves away from the black neighborhood.

Most of us black Africans sef, are more scared of blacks than any other races, A lot of my friends got mugged in South Chicago predominantly black. Black on black killings in Chicago every weekend average almost 100/weekend.

And due to the breakdown of the black family, blacks are more likely to not have a father figure, get into bad company more and likely get into crime more

Let me ask, if you were a police officer and see 2 black guys in the evening vs 2 whites, who would you likely be slightly more suspicious of?

Depends , are the boys Ibadan or kd boys ?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by wonlasewonimi: 1:44am On Jul 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats a good suggestion and if you can get one that works we don turn billionaire be that. Especially if you can get ayeta for AR-15

I would just need to test it on you.

My brother kole werk
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

Enemy.. on the borderline
Who'll be the next to fire
Forty-one shots by Diallo's side?

You said he reached sir
But he didn't have no piece sir
But now he rest in peace sir
In the belly of the beast sir

You guys are vampires
In the middle of the night
Suckin on human blood
Is that your appetite?

You said he reached sir
But he didn't have no piece sir
But now he rest in peace sir
In the belly of the beast sir

Have you ever been shot
Forty-one times?

Have you ever screamed
And no one heard you cry?
Have you ever died
Only so you can live?
Have you ever lived
Only so you can die again, then be born again
From these enemies, on the borderline
Who'll be the next to fire
Forty-one shots by Diallo's side?

#Wyclef Jèan#

In as much as I agree with your view that blacks havent exactly covered themselves in glory, What's your take on the well publicized Tragic Shooting of Amadou Diallo in 1999?

Yeah - he acted foolishly but please, what's your opinion on the number of shots fired?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lol....

I just dey imagine you with the gun....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
afrodoc2:

In retrospect I think Low should have gone with Ozil central and 2 wide guys with pace with Muller as the arrowhead I.e Schweinsteiger on the bench. You would have had maybe less possession but more penetration
I was a strong advocate of a guy like Schuerrle starting rather than Can. However the issue was mostly finishing. France's goals were down to individual errors. Incredibly difficult to blame Loew when an experienced midfielder decides to handle the ball on the verge of halftime
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

America is big Texas alone is bigger than Nigeria, How do you ensure your security in such a vast country? How many policemen can cover that huge land mass?
Nigeria big pass Texas oh. I for lose 10k some years back na small remain
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

The first encounter with guns was when we did MKO riots in OAU, after doing our craziness at the gate, our Sec Gen then started

Greatless Ife!! (No one answered) He said why are we not answering, that we are greatless Ife, If we were like the normal greatest Ife, we would go and attack the MOPOL and soldiers. Those soldiers were sent from kogi state to control Ife/Modakeke war.

Na so we marc towards to MOPOL, we saw one of them in mufti and was trying to disarm him when his colleagues started raining bullets, Thats how we saw guys dropping, legs getting blown away. Several students were shot, a few died one Dennis Chukwusa, See running from school gate into the hostel like 3km. Aso if you see the day cultist came to kill students

Since then if a guy with a gun says come I pull my 2 ears and run. Whoevr said "Never argue with a man that has a gun" is very right
Ha Yes afrika saga abi. Today makes it how many years

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.