Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075461 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Dadehmola:

Ori Egbon yen ma ti daaru faa..

During the debate as regards the expectations from Pep & Mou this season, he posted this on the Man utd thread...

Only for him to start talking rubbish all in a bid to rubbish the EPL...

Thank you for digging out what that incredible liar has been spewing here and there. In his bid to discredit the EPL, he keeps making himself an exemplary idi0t!

Ramuzaki is the new Donald Trump. Opuro buruku! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Which kirchoff issue? The Bundesliga reject who won epl player of the month under 4 months in the epl?

Kirchoff was in Bundesliga for several years getting tossed from one loan to another. He was actually playing with bayern youth team until he discovered the useless league called epl where he can win player of the month

Fuchs Okazaki also won a league for the first time in their career in the useless epl
Any league that a CB partnership of Wes Morgan and Robert Huth can win is a useless league that needs to be scrapped. That is why their products can go to a major tournament and lose to a country with fewer people than you would find at Holy Ghost Congress
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2016
A40:

Wetin dey worry this bipolar Kellorah? What is it about A-40 that you can't seem to keep out of your cankersores filled mouth.

Oloriburuku drag queen oshi

Have you graduated from your English comprehension class? English writing and comprehension was your major problem almost ten years ago on this forum. Yet still, you have not improved one bit.

Why should I waste my time on a certified oloshi like you?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Pataki:

Have you graduated from your English comprehension class? English writing and comprehension was your major problem almost ten years ago on this forum. Yet still, you have not improved one bit.

Why should I waste my time on a certified oloshi like you?
STFU Patakellorah. Why should you waste time on A-40? Yet my name has come out of your s€men slurping mouth multiple times today I bet. You are a confused möron. Ye ma ran ju mo mi bi Ogbanje

Atole agbaya. Alainironu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Airmark can you please supply that Ancelotti quote on how uncompetitive the league is ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
PietroRico:
Airmark, why you allow pa run comot from kirchoff issue?
See as the Shameless old liar waste no time to sit down gidigba for Robben matter cheesy grin

We will still keep on exposing and banging him everywhere he goes like an hardworking h.oe. He lies for living. cheesy

Dadehmola:
As at 2012...
Yet Mr Ramuzaki continues to peddle falsehood on the pages of Nairaland, trying so hard to make us believe Kirchoff was a nonentity in the Bayanshliga....
*In Pataki's voice*..
Shey Agbari o ki n ta yin ni?

Dayo is a biatch. cheesy cheesy

Nihilist:
Airmark can you please supply that Ancelotti quote on how uncompetitive the league is ?

You are bad. You guys are all out to annihilate dayo this morning cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
PietroRico:
I'm not interested in having any back an forth with you.
You shapeshift waay too much.

But no matter how hard you try to spin this, your lies about kirchoff being kept on the bench at schalke because of poor form has been exposed well enough for anyone without his tongue deep in your colon through your åss to see.

Kirchoff couldnt win a spot in Bayern, He was released after his loan with Schalke, He resume to Bayerns youth team yet got to EPL and was winning fans player of the month in the first 4 months
Shame on the EPL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nihilist:
Kirchoff did not win EPL player of the month o.

He won fans player of the month, where the winners are not chosen by professionals, instead oloriburuku fans like yourself can gather together and rig any ediot into the title.

You can create multiple accounts, call your daddy that doesn't know ball and tell him to vote, and tell your sister too.

All you need is access to sky website.

I don't understand how that useless kirchoff that gave away one penalty and scored two own goals on his Sunderland debut can be used as a credible example...especially when he only ever won the footballing equivalent of Mr nairaland

Other players dont have families to vote for them? Fact as at present is that Kirchoff was the best EPL player in the month of April 2016

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dadehmola:
As at 2012...
Yet Mr Ramuzaki continues to peddle falsehood on the pages of Nairaland, trying so hard to make us believe Kirchoff was a nonentity in the Bayanshliga....

*In Pataki's voice*..

Shey Agbari o ki n ta yin ni?

Dindinrin gidi ni bobo yi.

How come how he was rated didnt save him from being kicked from team to team and finally demoted to a youth team before he found there is a league for disabled players like himself and he promptly won the player of April voted by the fans

Kirchoff left Bundesliga a nonentity just like Fuchs and co before they found a league so stupid and weak that they can win at forst attempt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pataki:

You are a doofus. You are fast overtaking A40 in irrational idiocy. Pep does not need to win any league? What kind of imbecilic statement is this nitori olorun? So he came to the EPL to market guguru and epa abi? Arindin oshi.

It seems you are in your period of extreme cyber-foolishness again.

Why does Pep need to win a league where the reigning coach is Ranieiri a coach synonymous for failure for over 3 decades before he found out there is a place for losers like him called EPL

If a certified failure like Ranieiri can win the Nigerian league with games to spare Im sure NFA would refund all the fans who spent money to go watch the matches

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pataki:

Laughing at the sentence in bold.

Just like some oloriburuku reporters gathered themselves to rate Will Grigg ahead of KDB, Aubameyang, and same level with Pogba. And as usual, one oloriburuku bayernliga fan posted the link here. grin

Carry your complaints go meet UEFA oponu akindanidani
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
A40:

Any league that a CB partnership of Wes Morgan and Robert Huth can win is a useless league that needs to be scrapped. That is why their products can go to a major tournament and lose to a country with fewer people than you would find at Holy Ghost Congress

Imagine Robert Huth and Wes Morgan flanked by Danny Simpson and Fuchs won a league? They should suspend all action in that league till further notice
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Griffon(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nihilist:

If the quote is far-fetched, here's Klopp with his own testimony:

“I think all these managers are here because competition makes it really interesting,” Klopp told the Liverpool Echo. “If you are three times in a row Spanish champions, three times in a row Bundesliga champions, then you think OK, let’s try something else.

“If you are looking for the biggest challenge, then you need to go to England. That’s the difference 100 percent. It’s not like they wanted an easier job. They wanted this.

“Winning the title in England is the biggest challenge of them all. There are the most teams who can [win the title].”

“It’s not easy in Germany where all the clubs take points from each other. If you want to be in front of Bayern Munich, you have to win all the other games and then a minimum of one against Bayern. They don’t lose.

“There are a few teams in England who have always been playing Champions League in recent years but nobody is satisfied. It’s because one other team has always been better.

“In this country it’s a very different kind of difficulty. Here you have a number of clubs who think they should be No. 1.

“In Germany, there is one team who think they have to be No. 1 [Bayern] and one team who think they should be [Dortmund]. The rest hope for I don’t know what.”

- Jurgen Klopp

https://www.today.ng/sport/161585/conte-guardiola-face-biggest-challenge-premier-league-klopp

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Griffon:

If the quote is far-fetched, here's Klopp with his own testimony:

“I think all these managers are here because competition makes it really interesting,” Klopp told the Liverpool Echo. “If you are three times in a row Spanish champions, three times in a row Bundesliga champions, then you think OK, let’s try something else.

“If you are looking for the biggest challenge, then you need to go to England. That’s the difference 100 percent. It’s not like they wanted an easier job. They wanted this.

“Winning the title in England is the biggest challenge of them all. There are the most teams who can [win the title].”

“It’s not easy in Germany where all the clubs take points from each other. If you want to be in front of Bayern Munich, you have to win all the other games and then a minimum of one against Bayern. They don’t lose.

“There are a few teams in England who have always been playing Champions League in recent years but nobody is satisfied. It’s because one other team has always been better.

“In this country it’s a very different kind of difficulty. Here you have a number of clubs who think they should be No. 1.

“In Germany, there is one team who think they have to be No. 1 [Bayern] and one team who think they should be [Dortmund]. The rest hope for I don’t know what.”

- Jurgen Klopp

https://www.today.ng/sport/161585/conte-guardiola-face-biggest-challenge-premier-league-klopp

I see your post and will raise you this:
Mourinho, who clashed with Bayern boss Guardiola during the Catalan's time at Camp Nou, subsequently argued that he could have taken an easier option before returning to Stamford Bridge.

"For me, I'm not the smartest guy to choose countries and clubs. I could choose another club in another country where to be champion is easier," said the newly crowned champion, in an apparent reference to Guardiola.

"I choose a club where I was happier before and a country where you are happy before. I took a risk. I am so, so happy because I won another Premier League title 10 years after [my first] in my second spell at the club.

"I was champion at every club I coached. I came to Inter, Real Madrid and Chelsea. Every title is important, to win the title in Spain with 100 points against the best Barcelona ever was a big achievement that I enjoyed so much.

"Maybe in the future I have to be smarter and choose another club in another country where everybody is champion," he added. "Maybe I will go to a country where a kitman can be coach and win the title.

"Maybe I need to be smarter but I still enjoy these difficulties. I think I'm at the right place. I'm here until [Chelsea owner Roman] Abramovich tells me to go."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
If Klopp didnt almost relegate his Dortmund he would still be in the Bundesliga now

Klopp left because he failed and he has found a league where the likes of Ranieiri can win a title and earn maga money.

The same Mourinho who went to Serie A is telling us about how a kitman would win the league. The same league Mancini won several times, Conte won and now even Allegri
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
All I know is Ranieri, Fuchs, Okazaki, Pellegrini would have retired as losers if not for a Money miss road League like the EPL.

Lmao. Christian Fuchs this time last year had given up on Europe and was heading to the MLS. Chai Oloruntobiloba oh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Other players dont have families to vote for them? Fact as at present is that Kirchoff was the best EPL player in the month of April 2016
Pa Ramuzaki, as dopejemi don talk, u no get shame. Ur shape shifting is legendary. At this point, i wonder why people still dey always argue with you.

I remember when we were arguing about Hernandez's three consecutive player of the month award few months ago, u claimed the awards were biased and shouldn't be taken serious bcoz the polls were mostly run by fans. And yet here u are using anoda fan vote to try and discredit the EPL. Do u not get tired of these ur lies??

These are the official players of the month winners from last season. Show us where Ketchup was ever voted as the best playér in any month....

NB: I fully expect u to shape shift in ur reply as usual and neva stick to the point

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Why does Pep need to win a league where the reigning coach is Ranieiri a coach synonymous for failure for over 3 decades before he found out there is a place for losers like him called EPL

If a certified failure like Ranieiri can win the Nigerian league with games to spare Im sure NFA would refund all the fans who spent money to go watch the matches

Yet your beloved Pep has left your uber useless monotonous league to come and be dragging levels with Ranieri abi?

You are an unrepentant dunce!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Egbon Ramuzaki, ego yin ti ma yo multiple igun pelu bi won shey ma n ko igi bori yin nibi...

Ko ni make sense ki e ma gbe ori contour kiri Texas oh

Mo hope pe e ma n de fila sha

grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dadehmola:
Egbon Ramuzaki, ego yin ti ma yo multiple igun pelu bi won shey ma n ko igi bori yin nibi...

Ko ni make sense ki e ma gbe ori contour kiri Texas oh

Mo hope pe e ma n de fila sha

grin grin

LOL . I actually laughed out loud. Which kain fila? Ordinary face cap or abeti aja? or is it turban...... as the Sarkin misyarn of Nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
afrodoc2:

LOL . I actually laughed out loud. Which kain fila? Ordinary face cap or abeti aja? or is it turban...... as the Sarkin misyarn of Nairaland?

Considering the fact that he hails from Ogbomoso, the emboldened would suit him perfect..

As in, the way wey niggas dey use him ipako dey practice the latest serves for Table Tennis (we dey call am scahlah that year), his head go don change shape most likely..

Forget the online bants - Dayo na my paddy & I can only give him nothing but brotherly advice!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dadehmola:

Considering the fact that he hails from Ogbomoso, the emboldened would suit him perfect..
As in, the way wey niggas dey use him head dey practice the latest serves for Table Tennis (we dey call am scahlah that year), his head go don change shape most likely..
Forget the online bants - Dayo na my paddy & I can only give him nothing but brotherly advice!
Like dis??

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lana1:
Like dis??

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
No football fan, Bavarian or not should be happy with the way Mou/ United is treating B. Schweinsteiger. its is despicable and vindictive, and I can not understand why Bastian has not forced a move away from Old Trafford.

This was another transfer that should have never happened in the first place, if he ever thought of leaving FC Hollywood he should have moved to another Bundesliga team. The premier league was way too demanding for his age, he got injured and now is being ridiculed by Mou as he now trains with the youth team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lana1:
Like dis??

Chineke! God of Africa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Roland17:
No football fan, Bavarian or not should be happy with the way Mou/ United is treating B. Schweinsteiger. its is despicable and vindictive, and I can not understand why Bastian has not forced a move away from Old Trafford.

This was another transfer that should have never happened in the first place, if he ever thought of leaving FC Hollywood he should have moved to another Bundesliga team. The premier league was way too demanding for his age, he got injured and now is being ridiculed by Mou as he now trains with the youth team.

That is one of my major problems with Mourinho, he is too confrontational and abrasive. He would always choose the controversial and militant method rather than the mature and diplomatic one

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Roland17:

That's Mourinho for u. Most United fans ve loved Bastian. Even when he was at Bayern. And Not all United fans like d way he(Mourinho) is treating Bastian.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dayo don suffer . Na play me i dey follow am play, i no know when guys come dey drop drones untop ramuzaki head. This place has turned to arepo grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lana1:
Pa Ramuzaki, as dopejemi don talk, u no get shame. Ur shape shifting is legendary. At this point, i wonder why people still dey always argue with you.

I remember when we were arguing about Hernandez's three consecutive player of the month award few months ago, u claimed the awards were biased and shouldn't be taken serious bcoz the polls were mostly run by fans. And yet here u are using anoda fan vote to try and discredit the EPL. Do u not get tired of these ur lies??

These are the official players of the month winners from last season. Show us where Ketchup was ever voted as the best playér in any month....

NB: I fully expect u to shape shift in ur reply as usual and neva stick to the point

You mean you dont undertsna dhwy people dey argue with me and you came here to argue with me meaning you probably dont understand your self

Thats not surprising. You have always sounded very confused by the way

I showed you clearly the award Kirchoff won, If you have an issue with it go and approach Skysport

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pataki:
Yet your beloved Pep has left your uber useless monotonous league to come and be dragging levels with Ranieri abi?

You are an unrepentant dunce!

Pep came to take the maga money just like Schweinsteiger too came to take the money mugu in EPL are sharing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Roland17:

When I said Man utd were taking a senseless gamble many Manure fans on here said I was hating now 12 months later they are seeing what Bayern saw to offload another Owen Hargreaves to them.

Bastian should have just found a place to retire quietly since his body wasnt going to last

Anyway if he can resolve with Man Utd and get a payout on his contract he should move to MLS and enjoy his new wife

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sarkin misyarn of Nairaland lmao grin cheesy

Afrodoc2 e be like say you nor take hippocratic oath at all.

Youre here to treat victims, not personally send them to the morgue.

RIP Dayo. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.