Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072813 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:23am On Sep 13, 2016
airmark:
Pa ramuzaki abi na old age dey make you dey misyarn like this ? How is baba rahman doing in your league ? Someone said he was dribbling bayern players last time .

Baba Rahman was last seen conceding 2 goals his last game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:00am On Sep 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

What happened to his team's keeper to the extent it was baba rahman that conceded the two goals?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:33am On Sep 13, 2016
airmark:
What happened to his team's keeper to the extent it was baba rahman that conceded the two goals?

If Baba had done his job properly to protect his keeper they wont concede
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:30am On Sep 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

You meant baba , a left back was responsible for lewandowski's goal that happened from genesis to the end well away from the left defensive side of schalke? Are you out of your mind ? It's obvious without information from whoscored.com you have nothing upstairs to put in black and white. This is a disgraceful statement not only to bayern fans but to all of us in this section. You need a rehab asap.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2016
airmark:

I did nt know any bayern fan could be this wack, i thought ajakaja40 took the crown. You are highly recognised.

Hehehehe mr foreigner ! Are u tired ? I thought u had sense, war of words don't thrill me, give me facts and I'll reply, until then niccur, u just an attention seeker, that feels only important when on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2016
Davidbanky:

Hehehehe mr foreigner ! Are u tired ? I thought u had sense, war of words don't thrill me, give me facts and I'll reply, until then niccur, u just an attention seeker, that feels only important when on this thread.

You are asking a known foool to come up with facts? If he has that fact he wont be the most foolish person on the forum
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2016
http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/gallery/top-10-defenders-in-the-champions-league-group-stage-091216

Fox sports have the top 10 defenders on the CL and it has 3 from Bayern guess how many from EPL? Zero

Philipp Lahm - Bayern Munich
A little known fact is that the Germans actually have a better multi-tool than the Swiss Army knife, and it’s called a Philipp Lahm. Pep Guardiola called Bayern’s captain the "cleverest player he has ever worked with", and it’s no exaggeration. Lahm’s basically just a coach who wants to keep the dream going as long as he can. Able to play across the back line or in midfield, Lahm doesn’t quite have the legs he used to, but it’s ok. His mind’s just as quick as ever.

[size=18pt]Jerome Boateng - Bayern Munich[/size]
Jerome Boateng is built like an NFL tight end, but the only thing he’s catching is opposition strikers. One of the quickest defenders in the game, Boateng’s intelligence matches his athletic ability, and under Pep Guardiola’s tutelage he’s become a world beater. Blessed with world class pace, immense strength, and superb technique, Boateng is the prototype modern defender.

David Alaba - Bayern Munich
There’s a reason Bayern Munich are early favorites for the Champions League trophy. Their defense of Lahm, Hummels, Boateng and Alaba looks like it was cooked up on FIFA Ultimate Team, and their 24-year-old Austrian (I guess we can call him a) left back is perhaps the most intriguing one of all. A center-midfielder for his national side, Alaba slots in at left back for Bayern. He can also slot in just about anywhere else you made need him. Pace? Check. Strength? Check. Skills for days? Get the man a verified check. Alaba can do it all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are asking a known foool to come up with facts? If he has that fact he wont be the most foolish person on the forum

He talks as if he knows everything and he barely knows his own team#olodo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]
You are asking a known foool to come up with facts? If he has that fact he wont be the most foolish person on the forum[/s]

How did baba rahman cause lewandowski goal ?

Davidbanky:

Ok I don't know anything, accepted. can you please tell me if your boss was right on baba rahman causing lewabdowski's goal. I want to learn the new way of analysing a goal, the Bayern way . This morning I want to know if I am the fool or both of you, goat heads .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
airmark:
How did baba rahman cause lewandowski goal ?
Ok I don't know anything, accepted. can you please tell me if your boss was right on baba rahman causing lewabdowski's goal. I want to learn the new way of analysing a goal, the Bayern way . This morning I want to know if I am the fool or both of you, goat heads .

This is one of the goals Bayern scored Baba rahman was supposed to be the left back. This is Bayern countering 4 players on the right. where is the foolish Baba Rahman?

WHen I told you that you know nothing about football analysis this is what I am talking about. Your eyes are just big like halogen lamp, they cant see anything

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Davidbanky:

Those are signs of a dullard. Someone who failed out of Ile Keu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]This is one of the goals Bayern scored Baba rahman was supposed to be the left back. This is Bayern countering 4 players on the right. where is the foolish Baba Rahman?

WHen I told you that you know nothing about football analysis this is what I am talking about. Your eyes are just big like halogen lamp, they cant see anything[/s]

Olori bi ako ibepe. Is this a shot from the build-up to lewandowski's first goal ? Are you deliberately stvpid or what ? You stated baba rahman was responsible for the 2 goals. Show me how he was responsible for lewandowski's first goal. The question is as simple as that. I am waiting...............

raumdeuter:

raumdeuter:

I am waiting............
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
airmark:
Olori bi ako ibepe. Is this a shot from the build-up to lewandowski's first goal ? Are you deliberately stvpid or what ? You stated baba rahman was responsible for the 2 goals. Show me how he was responsible for lewandowski's first goal. The question is as simple as that. I am waiting...............
I am waiting............

This is the follishness we are talking about the "I no go gree" mentality that has turned you into the most foolish poster here. After showing him evidence in pictures of Baba being sloppy tactically, He is here asking another foolish question. That was how you took your halogen eyes to Kaduna to see Xavi in right back oponu

Ori ekan ri bi posi Adelabu ni, Its empty dindinrin amukunmeko

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]This is the follishness we are talking about the "I no go gree" mentality that has turned you into the most foolish poster here. After showing him evidence in pictures of Baba being sloppy tactically, He is here asking another foolish question. That was how you took your halogen eyes to Kaduna to see Xavi in right back oponu

Ori ekan ri bi posi Adelabu ni, Its empty dindinrin amukunmeko[/s]

I know you know i can take you on, as regards that 2nd goal as not being baba's fault but later in the day i will do that with gifs. But for now i want you to explain how baba at far left side minding his business caused that first goal as seen in the gif below, i want to learn new stuffs from you. Just do a screen shot of how stvpid rahman should have stopped this goal. You know you have attained legendary status in turning black to white. I want to know how you do this abracadabra. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
airmark:

I did nt know any bayern fan could be this wack, i thought ajakaja40 took the crown. You are highly recognised.
Apoche cra cra don't let me descend on your miserable sef today. You know me, na chainsaw and Bushmaster I go use decapitate you and your m0ronic analysis.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is the follishness we are talking about the "I no go gree" mentality that has turned you into the most foolish poster here. After showing him evidence in pictures of Baba being sloppy tactically, He is here asking another foolish question. That was how you took your halogen eyes to Kaduna to see Xavi in right back oponu

Ori ekan ri bi posi Adelabu ni, Its empty dindinrin amukunmeko

Lmfao.....u nd airmark no go kill me one day with all ds una yoruba insults.....lol
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
A40:

Apoche cra cra don't let me descend on your miserable sef today. You know me, na chainsaw and Bushmaster I go use decapitate you and your m0ronic analysis.

Loool, una 3 suppose meet one day make u dine, wine and laugh about all ds una online insults.....una fit kill person with laugh.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Happy 27th birthday to Thomas Müller

Hoping for a brace or hat-trick from him vs Rostov today

Carlo says Kimmich starts today
Davidbanky:

Apoche cra cra is merely a frustrated billy goat. If I start to post his errors on this thread NL would crash. His useless team are not in any elite European competition so you can understand his angst.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
A40:

Ajakaja 40 again? welcome bro. should i be expecting sound stuffs from you now right? i cant wait to see an improved a40. Before then, what can you say to pa ramuzaki blaming baba rahman for lewandowski's first goal as shown below? Dont you think it's high time you took over from him as the leader? Let e hear you out on this please? I know i have got a rejuvenated a40 on the floor now. cool

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
StartElf

Neuer - Rafinha, Hummels, Javi, Alaba - Kimmich, Vidal, Thiago - Müller, Costa, Lewandowski

Bench
Ulreich, Lahm, Bernat, Alonso, Sanches, Ribery, Green

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Borrousia Mochengladbach game vs Man City postponed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Goal Lewandowski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Now we know the problem with the English team, their refs are the worst tongue . No be 50/50 be that? Ojoro. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
This ref set. Clown.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Muller tooorr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
A40:
StartElf

[s]Neuer - Rafinha, Hummels, Javi, Alaba - Kimmich, Vidal, Thiago - Müller, Costa, Lewandowski

Bench
Ulreich, Lahm, Bernat, Alonso, Sanches, Ribery, Green[/s]

So you could n't summon courage for the first time and tell dayo he wrote rubbish as regards baba rahman issue? Chai one day, they will be calling you father of the house at home cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
3-0 Toor Kimmich

This guy has surpassed expectation and he is just getting started

This guy was released by Stuttgart without playing a first team match no wonder they are relegated

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kimmich again

4-0 this guy is a star

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kimmich J ... Another one
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Kwallon: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
airmark:

So you could n't summon courage for the first time and tell dayo he wrote rubbish as regards baba rahman issue? Chai one day, they will be calling you father of the house at home cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who did your team face this night? Abi na tomorrow or Thursday una dey play?

Wetin concern me with Baba Rahman on a night Bayern is playing in the Champions League? If you thought you would be able to goad a response from me then you are far dumber than I initially estimated
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kimmich. What a gem! This boy na pure gold

Not much to breakdown, it was cruise control from start to finish. Douglas looked very lively.

I want to see Carlo rotate a lot more like he did today. Lahm and Alonso should be rested wherever possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.