Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081544 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This dude is very stvpid fa. So you have been keeping imaginary scores in your fuke fuke brain? What else can you do better on this thread when even you have lost count of several beatings have given you. Well , i just do ma thing on you and move on, many people have asked me to take it easy with you. The image below may be helpful, if the series of hammering you have received have caused some kinds of memory loss to you. Accept my apology. I will need to slow down on you. Call ya boss for me.
Aja go chop that your lying and shameless apoche cra cra mouth wey you dey use guzzle gallons upon gallons of Bobriskky's DNA at the speed of an American V8 Engine.

Keeping imaginary scores? See this phoolish dangbana! Which football related debate have I not sonned and beaten you brutally like Overeem beat Brock Lesnar? You are still in the middle of my tutelage but you don get too many carryovers. I'm not sure you would graduate

Thunder go fire you, what a spectacularly phoolish ingrate. Was I not the one that taught you the difference btw defensive midfielders and deep lying playmakers, that showed you Javi and Mascherano are not makeshift CB's like you m0ronically alluded. Amongst your other numerous eediotic gaffes and comparisons that I have taken the pains to correct at numerous points. Always crying for help from Raumdeuter in the middle of my beatdowns

Oponu. Posting the opinion of another mega eediot like yourself does not faze me. It was on that same thread his ignorance was exposed and he was swatted away like an Ekpan fly. Wetin concern Ekun/Kiniun with the opinion of another aguntan like himself

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nihilist:
A40,

The artful dodger eventually got caught though...
And houdini eventually died from a sucker punch...

And I think that you and airmark are drawing...at least for now.

It's Pataki that keeps taking the Ls like a new driver.

Keep me out of your shenanigan battle scoresheets.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
A40:
[s]
Aja go chop that your lying and shameless apoche cra cra mouth wey you dey use guzzle gallons upon gallons of Bobriskky's DNA at the speed of an American V8 Engine.

Keeping imaginary scores? See this phoolish dangbana! Which football related debate have I not sonned and beaten you brutally like Overeem beat Brock Lesnar? You are still in the middle of my tutelage but you don get too many carryovers. I'm not sure you would graduate

Thunder go fire you, what a spectacularly phoolish ingrate. Was I not the one that taught you the difference btw defensive midfielders and deep lying playmakers, that showed you Javi and Mascherano are not makeshift CB's like you m0ronically alluded. Amongst your other numerous eediotic gaffes and comparisons that I have taken the pains to correct at numerous points. Always crying for help from Raumdeuter in the middle of my beatdowns

Oponu. Posting the opinion of another mega eediot like yourself does not faze me. It was on that same thread his ignorance was exposed and he was swatted away like an Ekpan fly. Wetin concern Ekun/Kiniun with the opinion of another aguntan like himself[/s]

grin grin grin
I dont need to prove anything , i will advise you to go for plastic surgery to bring your battered face back to life. You look so horrible now bro.
Where's keky self ?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maccoy1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
dayokanu:
Its rumoured that Hummels have a re-sign clause but Dortmund denied it, Its probably because Hummels was a Bayern youth product and most of the guys he grew up with in the Bayern academy are still around.

Moreover Bayern is the biggest German club and the fastest way of gaining international recognition as a German player.

Many believe Hummels and Howedes inability to break into the German team was due to them not playing at Bayern while Badstuber who is slightly less talented is already a regular for the NT.

I believe Hummels would come to Bayern but not in the next 2 seasons. He would play CL for Dortmund first
have bin reading all the post from this thread from 2006. Just started yesterday though. Nd I can say this dayo really amaze me. How he came back to revive the thread after 3yrs all alone with those wolves(gayners nd manures)
And finally all his predictions are coming true

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
AdisaOwala:

No wonder you were the oldest student in Your faculty for OAU as a fresher - after repeating each class in secondary school, you had to employ the services of a mercenary to pass waec after 7 attempts!!

AdisaOniWahala ni yin sir!! grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Pataki:

Keep me out of your shenanigan battle scoresheets.

Wetin dey worry you na?

Na joke I dey o grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin
I dont need to prove anything , i will advise you to go for plastic surgery to bring your battered face back to life. You look so horrible now bro.
Where's keky self ?
Stewpid apoche cra cra presently suffering from PTSD and needing 250 stitches on top that your agbon seme head.

Do the needful kia maza.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin

Ramuzaki pummeled . I am trying to calc his age now, knowing that he started primary school at 12 years . Pa ramuzaki apari may be ambodes mate ooo.

That's where dayo is a bit smarter than ajakaja 40, dayo can detect a b,ooby trap but a40's stupidity comes with bar codes , he never knows when to duck like his master.
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ramuzaki, you still dey alive abi you don run away? I hope say, you never pokunso oh? sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Maccoy1:
have bin reading all the post from this thread from 2006. Just started yesterday though. Nd I can say this dayo really amaze me. How he came back to revive the thread after 3yrs all alone with those wolves(gayners nd manures)
And finally all his predictions are coming true

That's how you know seasoned analysts of the game

Which club do you support
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
The Boss says the Beast Incarnate Renato Sanches is ready to go tomorrow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maccoy1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

That's how you know seasoned analysts of the game
Which club do you support
Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Maccoy1:

Bayern
Be a fan like pkasso...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maccoy1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
Be a fan like pkasso...
u mean
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Maccoy1:

Bayern
Welcome. You have high taste
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maccoy1(m): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2016
A40:
Welcome. You have high taste
for sure
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:42am On Sep 09, 2016
Maccoy1:

Bayern

Great you are welcome here. Please come here and post more often

Do you live in Germany? Have you ever seen bayern play live?

What do you think of our chances in Europe this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 09, 2016
This thread is dryer than your mother's cúnt...yeah...you.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 09, 2016
A40:

American V8 Engine.

Stick to European engines.

Gracias Senor cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 5:44am On Sep 09, 2016
Maccoy1:
u mean
Be an objective pundit.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maccoy1(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2016
patrickmuf:
Be an objective pundit.
yea...are also a fan of bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Maccoy1(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Great you are welcome here. Please come here and post more often

Do you live in Germany? Have you ever seen bayern play live?

What do you think of our chances in Europe this season
though I don't so much believe in anceloti but, I see a bayern trying to prove guardiola wrong. I see a more cautious than an over confident team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2016
Maccoy1:
yea...are also a fan of bayern
No, I'm a Man Utd fan but I do visit this board daily to read from folks here.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nyabinghi(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
A 40 sorry that I have been using your line apoche cra cra, nairaland soccer threads are full of zombies.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Danhumprey: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Kwallon: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Schalke - Bayern Munich (7:30pm) will be live on our platform (www.kwallon.com).

Don't miss it, ensure you have your adblocker installed to prevent unnecessary ads.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
nyabinghi:
A 40 sorry that I have been using your line apoche cra cra, nairaland soccer threads are full of zombies.
No worry Bros. Apoche cra cra get ranking. Airmark na their GCFR, Field Marshal, Admiral of The Fleet

You can always use it on other junior officers displaying apoche cra cra behavior

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
A40:

No worry Bros. Apoche cra cra get ranking. Airmark na their GCFR, Field Marshal, Admiral of The Fleet

You can always use it on other junior officers displaying apoche cra cra behavior
but Bros wetin b d meaning of dt word sef, to pronounce am sef de make me laugh grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
An ïmbecilic word that only ramuzaki's ïmbecilic dog understands.

Who can interpret the barking of a dog into a normal sentence for human beings to understand?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maccoy1:
u mean

I hope you are not like one ajakaja40 , an ex-arsenal fan, who ran to bayern in pursuit of happiness , only to make himself a footstool of one apari omo yakuba , Pa ramuzaki. Just as patrick told you, be objective and dont be bamboozled by one resident idio,t here who has penchant for turning fact on its head. Pkasso is a reputable bayern fan, whose posts should be the standard for you, possibly we expect you to beat it. He is brilliant and tells it as it is, no matter whose ox is gored. Enjoy your stay.

Pataki:
Who can interpret the barking of a dog into a normal sentence for human beings to understand?

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
Pataki:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.