Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090619 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
A40:

Na una dey always like to show una sef. Me na westernized ninja sha. My ties to that area no be like when I was younger. Even the pidgin no strong like their own. I still play go there last year sha. Na Mofor junction I been dey for like 3 days.

Loool na so. Same Here Bro. The years I spent in Nigeria was spent mostly in lagos. Hence why I understand Yoruba better than my local dialect. Loool Warfi boyz pidgin strong die no be mouth. My ties are also limited to a few family members now. Though I do visit anytime I am in Naij.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

When will John terry catch Boatengs world cup and CL won on the field?

When will Ollie Khan catch Barthez's World cup and European Champs medals won on the field of play eh?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
fredoooooo:

Bro numero uno no dey oyel money , ritual self bow for am...
Abeg my great grandma is from warri too (If I have to be an indigene before e reach me) , effurun to be precise, na we get the last two storey building on the main road tongue grin cheesy grin grin

Loool na so oo. Dem dey kill mam, papa and pikin for am sef. Dat tin get as e be.
Oh boy no need for that. As soon as my own share reach, nah u I go call first. Looool oniranu omo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
chic2pimp:
When will Ollie Khan catch Barthez's World cup and European Champs medals won on the field of play eh?

Both are legendary keepers in their right with key performances at big moments to back it up. Unlike John Terry whois always missing when it comes to big moments
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
ogbeche77 abeg epp me free sinizia oo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Both are legendary keepers in their right with key performances at big moments to back it up. Unlike John Terry whois always missing when it comes to big moments
As long as you agree with me in saying "Barthez is a much better Goalkeeper than Khan", then I am cool.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2017
So Boateng has finally got some recognition grin grin

Abeg wetin Pique and Iniesta dey do for that list?

Pepe for Pique and Muller for Iniesta, that list is complete.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:35am On Jan 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

As long as you agree with me in saying "Barthez is a much better Goalkeeper than Khan", then I am cool.

Barthez and Kahn are in the same ballpark of great keepers

Terry isnt close to being a top defender
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:36am On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:
So Boateng has finally got some recognition grin grin
Abeg wetin Pique and Iniesta dey do for that list?
Pepe for Pique and Muller for Iniesta, that list is complete.

So will you now commit suicide? We that have seen Boatank game for the past 3 yrs told you he is one of the best and better than Terry but slow learners like you were waiting for awards
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:36am On Jan 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

Forget the United debacle Barthez was a great goalie.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:41am On Jan 06, 2017
A40:

Leave am make dem dey yarn opaks Maybe VDS should also be judged by his time and Juve/Fulham or Casillas by his post 2012 performances or Cech by his the fact that he was benched by Cortouis
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

Leave am make dem dey yarn opaks Maybe VDS should also be judged by his time and Juve/Fulham or Casillas by his post 2012 performances or Cech by his the fact that he was benched by Cortouis
Lmao. If they tell me he is better than Kahn I wouldn't even argue. He delivered for club and country unlike John Racist. Even his spell at Man U was not a complete disaster. He had a very good first season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 12:46am On Jan 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

So will you now commit suicide? We that have seen Boatank game for the past 3 yrs told you he is one of the best and better than Terry but slow learners like you were waiting for awards

Glad to hear he won his first International award.

Abeg wetin Pique and Iniesta dey do for dia?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:51am On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:
Glad to hear he won his first International award.

Abeg wetin Pique and Iniesta dey do for dia?

When I talksay obesity dey worry you, You wont see that Boateng was in the Euro 2016 team of the tournament

Wetin Pique and Iniesta dey do there? I should be asking you who live and die by awards, Maybe the same reason Terry and Beckham were making award list. I didnt see you asking this foolish question when they were giving Terry undeserved awards upandan

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 12:53am On Jan 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

When I talksay obesity dey worry you, You wont see that Boateng was in the Euro 2016 team of the tournament

Wetin Pique and Iniesta dey do there? I should be asking you who live and die by awards, Maybe the same reason Terry and Beckham were making award list. I didnt see you asking this foolish question when they were giving Terry undeserved awards upandan

Abeg wetin Pique and Iniesta dey do dia?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:55am On Jan 06, 2017
No one will tell us why No EPL player made the team of the year dem dey form deaf and dumb now

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Davidbanky:
A40 and raumdeuter .... happy new year !
Bless up bro. We go dance ijo treble this year like we did in 2013

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Ibime:
Abeg wetin Pique and Iniesta dey do dia?

Abeg wetin Terry and Beckham dey do for those awards you dey post upandan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 12:57am On Jan 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

Abeg wetin Terry and Beckham dey do for those awards you dey post upandan

Why you dey post Boateng award upandan?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:12am On Jan 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

John Terry just might not be out of reach for Boateng after all. 1 down 3 to go.
BoaTANK no get anything left to prove to useless defenders like John Racist both at club and International level.

Actually the Boateng haters need to give the credit where its due. Some of us saw his elite status long long time ago. Another guy I see with potential is Dele Alli albeit at a geographical disadvantage internationally. If managed properly that boy would make Lampard and his stats look like a joke. When I heard Bayern scouts were going to watch him at MK Dons about 3 years ago I sensed there might be something there. Toba brought it up I recall
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:14am On Jan 06, 2017
A40:

You and I have different definitions of the word "Great" then. I rank Barthez in the class of Valdes. Good solid goalies. Nothing special.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:18am On Jan 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

You and I have different definitions of the word "Great" then. I rank Barthez in the class of Valdes. Good solid goalies. Nothing special.
Lmaoooo. Valdes was never rated as the best goalie in the world. Barthez was

Valdes was never the best keeper at any major tournament Barthez was.

The difference is night and day
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:28am On Jan 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

Barthez and Kahn are in the same ballpark of great keepers

Terry isnt close to being a top defender

Well judging by titles they won for both club and country, Barthez is so far ahead of Khan, ollie can barely see his tails.

Not only was Terry a "Top" defender, He was an "Elite" defender too. The proof is in the pudding. Dude was chopping multiple defender of the year awards in his prime like no man's business
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2017
The same Barthez that shut out il grande Milan as a youngie when he won the CL at Marseille?

A Milan team with Van Basten, Massaro and even their best player Papin that Milan took from same Marseille

Chic2pimp you better apologize.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Cheii. How can you even compare? Is it cos they rhyme? Like Valdes, Barthez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:41am On Jan 06, 2017
A40:

BoaTANK no get anything left to prove to useless defenders like John Racist both at club and International level.

Actually the Boateng haters need to give the credit where its due. Some of us saw his elite status long long time ago. Another guy I see with potential is Dele Alli albeit at a geographical disadvantage internationally. If managed properly that boy would make Lampard and his stats look like a joke. When I heard Bayern scouts were going to watch him at MK Dons about 3 years ago I sensed there might be something there. Toba brought it up I recall
He has nothing to prove to one which is fine but He needs to maintain this level of performance if He wants his name to be mentioned in the same breath as Terry's.

You know me I have got absolute no problems with the Tank. Top3-5 defender in the world currently. Alli is quality. To think Spurs signed him for just £6M. Kind of reminds me of when Milan signed Kaka for peanuts. He needs to leave Spurs though if He wants to maximise His potential. He can only go so far with the ever underachieving Tottenham.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 1:48am On Jan 06, 2017
A40:
The same Barthez that shut out il grande Milan as a youngie when he won the CL at Marseille?

A Milan team with Van Basten, Massaro and even their best player Papin that Milan took from same Marseille

That clean sheet had a lot to do also with the Marseille defence of big head Basile Boli and Marcel Desailly with Deschamps shielding them, not mainly Barthez.
Barthez was a talented shot stopper yes, but he was not Oliver Khan's mate.
Don't let your previous arguments and theories of greatness rope you into a corner grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:49am On Jan 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

He has nothing to prove to one which is fine but He needs to maintain this level of performance if He wants his name to be mentioned in the same breath as Terry's.
I'm telling you those performances were grossly overrated. John Racist is the most overrated defender in the history of Association football. Boateng does not have to kick another ball to be compared to that great English hype product

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:52am On Jan 06, 2017
A40:

Lmaoooo. Valdes was never rated as the best goalie in the world. Barthez was

Valdes was never the best keeper at any major tournament Barthez was.

The difference is night and day
When was Barthez ever rated as ths best in the world?

If Barthez had Casilas as a rival during France's era of dominance, His butt would have been glued to the bench too. So Valdes gets a pass there. Also When people talk about France's Golden Generation, hardly does anyone mention Barthez which tells me all there is to know.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:55am On Jan 06, 2017
afrodoc2:

That clean sheet had a lot to do also with the Marseille defence of big head Basile Boli and Marcel Desailly with Deschamps shielding them, not mainly Barthez.
Barthez was a talented shot stopper yes, but he was not Oliver Khan's mate.
Don't let your previous arguments and theories of greatness rope you into a corner grin

Need I say more? I think not. As I said earlier "Good Capable Goalie". Nothing special.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:02am On Jan 06, 2017
A40:

Marseille had a solid team that year abeg. You sef just mentioned Papin. You could have inserted the name Valdes into that line up and Marseille would not have missed a beat. Victor "The 3 Time CL Champs Omo oro" Valdes

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.