Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078408 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lewandowski FC. 30 goals already. I am liking this Bayern I've been seeing these past few weeks. Thiago has impressed me too make I no lie

We face the winner between Sportfreunde Lotte and Dortmund in the semis

airmark:

Mr man, when is boathand returning? Bayern has been very boring since he left.
Eyin olote. BoaTANK is back in training. Very soon he would be back to balling on these haters, and winning trophies John Racist will never win
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
afrodoc2:

Saying Metabolic disorder is so vague as there are dozens of them. He probably has a hormonal or an enzyme problem. The likely ones are Diabetes, Cushing's or even Coeliac Dx.
Its a problem. The guy always looks fat and stubby no matter how hard he trains
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nihilist:

This guy just blew up with no warning like Isis.

After seeing him on House of Cards, next thing I saw him playing a cop in one film like that where he got murked quick, then baba turned up like a BOSSS in the otherwise disappointing Luke Cage, and now he's won an Oscar.

Very classy dude, no homo.

For real though. He blew like no man's business.

One minute He was playing a minor role in films the next He is giving an oscar acceptance speech. As I said earlier, it could not have happened to a nicer bloke.

Btw what do you make of the fall out from the England vs Italy game? In my opinion, Eddie was simply making a mountain out of a molehill. Sure it is slightly underhand tactics but nowhere in the rules of the game does it state it's forbidden. Tbh I was glad to see the Boys in blue compete after two disastrous weekends.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
A40:

I don't agree with this but its an opinion thing.

As for Oscar winning/ Oscar worthy that's neither here nor there. They gave McCounaghey on a year Wolf Of Wall street came out can't take the award that deeply. Shutter Island didn't even make the list and for me Aviator was as good if not better than Ray

It's definitely an opinion thing. I really rate Leo but He is just currently not on DDL's level.

Jamie Foxx's performance in Ray was moving and awe inspiring. He Imo deserved it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
chic2pimp:

For real though. He blew like no man's business.

One minute He was playing a minor role in films the next He is giving an oscar acceptance speech. As I said earlier, it could have happened to a nicer bloke.

Btw what do you make of the fall out from the England vs Italy game? In the opinion, Eddie is simply making a mountain out of a molehill. Sure it is slightly underhand tactics but nowhere in the rules of the game does it state it's forbidden. Tbh I was glad to see the Boys in blue compete after two disastrous weekends.

Laugh actually wan tear my belle that day. James Haskell asking the ref for tactical instructions was so funny.

To be honest, I didn't even know you could beat offside like that, and I say fair play to the Italians for trying it on.

All Italian sportsmen are dirty cünts. I think it's now been proven as scientific law grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nihilist:

Laugh actually wan tear my belle that day. James Haskell asking the ref for tactical instructions was so funny.

To be honest, I didn't even know you could beat offside like that, and I say fair play to the Italians for trying it on.

All Italian sportsmen are dirty cünts. I think it's now been proven as scientific law grin

Hahahahaaha Dude it was surreal. Even one of the commentators on the beeb or was it itv said He had never seen it(Players asking the ref for the interpretation of a rule) in all His years of calling the game.

Neither Did I tbh. When it Happened the first and second time, I was expecting the ref to call an infringement alas no. It wasn't until one of the commentators explained it that I realised. Very cheeky of them grin

Loool I'm afraid the Italians are not to blame this time. Blame the Paddys grin. Conor O'shea apparently told the media to expect "Something" a day or two before. No one knew what the little Irish git was cooking cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
chic2pimp:

It's definitely an opinion thing. I really rate Leo but He is just currently not on DDL's level.

Jamie Foxx's performance in Ray was moving and awe inspiring. He Imo deserved it.
Leo is like 43. I don't think he has even gotten to his prime. He can surpass Day Lewis in due time. His resume is that good

For me Aviator was waaay better than Ray. He played HH to a T
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
A40:
Lewandowski FC. 30 goals already. I am liking this Bayern I've been seeing these past few weeks. Thiago has impressed me too make I no lie

We face the winner between Sportfreunde Lotte and Dortmund in the semis

Eyin olote. BoaTANK is back in training. Very soon he would be back to balling on these haters, and winning trophies John Racist will never win

Coogar's view on boathand though. I didnt even know coogar shared same opinion on boathand with me. #bringbackcoogarnow cheesy

coogar:

boateng?
which boateng? the same boateng that was flogged out of man city? cheesy grin cheesy this camel called dayokanu is barking the wrong tree. shawcross is better than boateng!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
#bringbackcoogarnow

coogar:

you are a fool!
no defensive partnership was hailed as the best in the entire europe in the last 20 years like rio/vidic or terry/carvalho.

rio & terry are both english defenders and they are 1 million times better than boateng or any german defender that has lived in the last 50 years.

boateng is not better than shawcross. he's just a lucky git that naturalised in a country where defenders are as scarce as platinum. boateng?? mtchewwwwwww - he would sit on the bench for dawson.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
coogar:

terry is slightly ahead of dante to be honest. i would put him on the same level as your benatia........but he's not as good as boateng!

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
coogar:
however, on this boateng issue, he's right!
i used to diss boateng too when he was at city and when he freshly joined bayern. he was quite shyte then - he was young & played mostly out of his preferred position.

his transformation was rapid in 13/14 season. he was a star performer in the world cup final. i don't think anyone has shackled messi the way boateng handled the little fella. in NL language, boateng räped messi & that was part of the reason germany won.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
coogar:
unless those kids have been cursed with colour blindness, i think the only thing they would see is boateng clutching at the world cup - a gong john terry would never ever win again in this life.

boateng has won everything terry has won plus more. boateng has played in the biggest level in football - something terry has rarekt achieved. abeg, as of today, boateng has a higher profile than terry & he has plenty of years to even do better.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 4:55am On Mar 04, 2017
A40:

Leo is like 43. I don't think he has even gotten to his prime. He can surpass Day Lewis in due time. His resume is that good

For me Aviator was waaay better than Ray. He played HH to a T

It can be argued that Jamie Foxx played Ray Charles as well as DiCaprio played HH and remember the award is to the actor not the whole movie. When one takes into consideration the fact that Ray Charles died just a few months before the Oscars and therefore there was added buzz for that role you will understand why the cards were stacked in Foxx's favour.
I am a DiCaprio fan but in the grand scheme of things he has not been treated more unfairly than legends like Laurence Olivier, Al Pacino, Peter O'toole and even Richard Burton who also had multiple nominations unrewarded.
As per Di Caprio surpassing Day Lewis that is very possible and maybe even likely but you have to put some respek on DDL's name LOL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2017
Coogar , 8 days after boathand played the world cup final.

coogar:

you are a fool!
no defensive partnership was hailed as the best in the entire europe in the last 20 years like rio/vidic or terry/carvalho.

rio & terry are both english defenders and they are 1 million times better than boateng or any german defender that has lived in the last 50 years.

boateng is not better than shawcross. he's just a lucky git that naturalised in a country where defenders are as scarce as platinum. boateng?? mtchewwwwwww - he would sit on the bench for dawson
cry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Martinez goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Thiago with another masterclass FFS. undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ribery 3-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Without boathand, bayelsa munich won matches convincingly both in europe and in burnthisleaguedown.
Boathand is surplus to requirement. #Factonly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
660 cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
cheesy smiley grin cool wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Burnthisleaguedown grin cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Banyash mumuich angry angry angry angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dead thread tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.