Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072690 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Leverkusen fores Roger Schidt

Good decision
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
C is strongest followed by A

B is the weakest by a country mile especially when you have losers like Ozil and Hazard
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
raumdeuter:
C is strongest followed by A

B is the weakest by a country mile especially when you have losers like Ozil and Hazard

Why tag Ozil a loser?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
diggz:
Why tag Ozil a loser?

Ozil is a mental midget you cant build a team around

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
airmark:
grin grin grin

C is the strongest bcuz of messi,ronaldo,suarez and Neymar though the sight of bravo and James Sha.......

I don't see any difference btw A and B based on current form, though robben na freak of nature and one of my best forwards when fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ozil is a mental midget you cant build a team around

And Mata?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
airmark:
grin grin grin

B is Strongest to Me sha as both KDB and Alexis have excellent work rate. KDB and Ozil can even play in central midfield meaning you can actually field all players at the same time unlike A and C.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
diggz:
And Mata?

Mata to me has a stronger mentality than Ozil
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2017
airmark:

Coogar's view on boathand though. I didnt even know coogar shared same opinion on boathand with me. #bringbackcoogarnow cheesy

You can also see how his view changed when armed with better information. That is how a pundit works
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2017
A40:

You can also see how his view changed when armed with better information. That is how a pundit works

He rubbished him after watching the world cup final , the match dayo called his best. What would cougar have said seeing an inexperienced Iranian treating boathand like a disrespectful cripple few months back ?.

A40:
Chai. Boateng oh

A40:

Even Johnny Cochrane cannot defend that one bruh. Apa mi jabo

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:
Leverkusen fores Roger Schidt

Good decision
I don't know about this decision tbh. Its been a weird year in the league and I think Neverkusen overreacted here. Schmidt did a decent job bar his defensive struggles they were always fun to watch. Plus he led them to CL Knockout footie twice! Losing to one of the top 4 teams in Europe. Don't see any shame in that. Besides Gladbach and Wolfsburg are cautionary tales on hiring and firing managers. Even Schalke are still struggling

airmark:
grin grin grin
That awkward moment when you realize nobody in B has even played in a CL Final
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2017
airmark:

He rubbished him after watching the world cup final , the match dayo called his best. What would cougar have said seeing an inexperienced Iranian treating boathand like a disrespectful cripple few months back ?.
Upsets happen, underdogs win sometimes. The big picture is Boateng's best was good for CL and World Cups. Tell me what John Racist's best was good for?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
A40:

That's why i advised you not to always follow dayo sheepishly. Tell me cl final that Ronaldo de lima, weah and nedved played? Yet only messi, ronaldo could stand where these three can mount, among all the players tagged. Use your brain.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
airmark:

That's why i advised you not to always follow dayo sheepishly. Tell me cl final that Ronaldo de lima, weah and nedved played? Yet only messi, ronaldo could stand where these three can mount, among all the players tagged. Use your brain.
You are heartbreakingly daft. Ronaldo can at least boast of a World Cup title and Golden Boot. However Weah and Nedved played in an era a 25 goal a season striker was King. It is extreme phoolishness on your part to claim only Messi and Ronaldo can stand them. Based on what evidence you big, bald and blathering eediot.

O ma go oh. This is why I call you Oghogho. It didn't even occur to you that those players you listed mostly had their prime years when countries could not send more than 1 or 2 clubs to the CL. Always making daft comparisons. Jesus Wept

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
A40:

You are heartbreakingly daft. Ronaldo can at least boast of a World Cup title and Golden Boot. However Weah and Nedved played in an era a 25 goal a season striker was King. It is extreme phoolishness on your part to claim only Messi and Ronaldo can stand them. Based on what evidence you big, bald and blathering eediot

Dopemu, did you add world cup to your initial post i quoted? Keep running from pillar to post, it defines how illogical, you are always. Weah played in the era of 25 goals?, tell me what era maradona and pele played, such that they are still rated above your 35 goals-a-season strikers. Can you compare the quality of defenders like beckenbuer, sammer, matthaus to the likes of calamitous boathand and ubber-sluggish sullemana ruling burnthisleaguedown now? Always look for individual brilliance before team's. If barca was stvpid like you, they wouldn't have bought suarez from liverpool as he never played in ucl and world cup finals. His individual qualities spoke for him. Kante has never played ucl in his life, only a dindinrin like you will downgrade his quality cos of that.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin A40 and Airmark sha grin grin grin.

Make una continue cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
A40:

You are heartbreakingly daft. Ronaldo can at least boast of a World Cup title and Golden Boot. However Weah and Nedved played in an era a 25 goal a season striker was King. It is extreme phoolishness on your part to claim only Messi and Ronaldo can stand them. Based on what evidence you big, bald and blathering eediot.

O ma go oh. This is why I call you Oghogho. It didn't even occur to you that those players you listed mostly had their prime years when countries could not send more than 1 or 2 clubs to the CL. Always making daft comparisons. Jesus Wept

Jesus really wept for you. In 2002 and 2003 when ronaldo and nedved were the best players in the world respectively, tell me the number of clubs reppin each country in CL? Mumu shomolu boy

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
airmark:

Dopemu, did you add world cup to your initial post i quoted? Keep running from pillar to post, it defines how illogical, you are always. Weah played in the era of 25 goals?, tell me what era maradona and pele played, such that they are still rated above your 35 goals-a-season strikers. Can you compare the quality of defenders like beckenbuer, sammer, matthaus to the likes of calamitous boathand and ubber-sluggish sullemana ruling burnthisleaguedown now? Always look for individual brilliance before team's. If barca was stvpid like you, they wouldn't have bought suarez from liverpool as he never played in ucl and world cup finals. His individual qualities spoke for him. Kante has never played ucl in his life, only a dindinrin like you will downgrade his quality cos of that.
You are a doofus. Why do I need to add World cup to anything? Odaaran ponbele. In lieu of a CL Ronaldo can boast of the World Cup.

Are you comparing Weah to Maradona and Pele? What kind of substance abusing dangbana is this?

Would a Weah or Nedved win WPOTY in this present era even if Romanus Orjinta and Obinna Nwaneri were the defenders ruling football.

You are so obtuse and spastic. If your league is as strong as you claim then why do your best products have to leave for Spain to reach the Promised Land.

Kante kor Kunta Kinte ni. Asinwin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
A40:

[s]You are a doofus. Why do I need to add World cup to anything? Odaaran ponbele. In lieu of a CL Ronaldo can boast of the World Cup.

Are you comparing Weah to Maradona and Pele? What kind of substance abusing dangbana is this? [/s]

Would a Weah or Nedved win WPOTY in this present era even if Romanus Orjinta and Obinna Nwaneri were the defenders ruling football.

You are so obtuse and spastic. If your league is as strong as you claim then why do your best products have to leave for Spain to reach the Promised Land.

Kante kor Kunta Kinte ni. Asinwin

How old are you ? It's obvious you were in your panties rolling tyres on the streets of bariga, when nedved was balling in a difficult serie a. You can even add zidane to the list of those that wouldn't have won WPOTY in this era of yours. I mentioned in my earlier post that except ronaldo and messi as forces to reckon with as regards de lima and nedved. I cant imagine boathand and sulle trying to stop weah or de lima at their peaks. It's suicidal.

A40:

This year Costa has been the hitman, other players like Pedro, Kante, Moses are contributing at a high level but as usual its all about Hazard

Can you say the same thing for busquets (world cup and ucl winner) this season for barcelona? Task your brain, it's not only for operating photocopier.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
airmark:

Jesus really wept for you. In 2002 and 2003 when ronaldo and nedved were the best players in the world respectively, tell me the number of clubs reppin each country in CL? Mumu shomolu boy
Ohh the beauty of foresight. I put prime years there for a reason you stoopid moraphocka. And if you knew anything about Ronaldo you would know Ronaldo was not in his prime in 2002, and neither was Weah.

Who made Nedved best in the world in 03?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_FIFA_World_Player_of_the_Year

Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
A40:

Ohh the beauty of foresight. I put prime years there for a reason you stoopid moraphocka. And if you knew anything about Ronaldo you would know Ronaldo was not in his prime in 2002, and neither was Weah.

You keep disgracing yourself, when we told you ronaldo never played ucl final, you ran to state he won world cup. In what year did he win it, sir werey? Not the same 2002, at which you are trying hard to relegate his quality? Also, the year weah won wpoty, he played in ucl so how did your view of only 1 or 2 clubs repping each country affect him not playing ucl final? You have no point bro. I have given you suarez and kante as an example of players whose individual brilliance nullify your stvpid view. I can even decide to add verratti and see if man utd fans will not prefer to have him than the dabbing master, who had featured in ucl final.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
airmark:

How old are you ? It's obvious you were in your panties rolling tyres on the streets of bariga, when nedved was balling in a difficult serie a. You can even add zidane to the list of those that wouldn't have won WPOTY in this era of yours. I mentioned in my earlier post that except ronaldo and messi as forces to reckon with as regards de lima and nedved. I cant imagine boathand and sulle trying to stop weah or de lima at their peaks. It's suicidal.

See this Olode trying to form footie pundit. Opelope internet sha or how else would this he-goat try to tell me about a Nedved I've known since Euro 96.

Zidane has settled World Cup and CL Finals. It is folly to put him with Nedved considering they don't even play the same position

Tell us the distinctive edge Weah and Nedved have over the players in this era that makes only Ronaldo and Messi (two of the best players in any era) the only ones comparable to them. Simple question I posed to you since and you have been staggering like David Haye

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
airmark:

You keep disgracing yourself, when we told you ronaldo never played ucl final, you ran to state he won world cup. In what year did he win it, sir werey? Not the same 2002, at which you are trying hard to relegate his quality? Also, the year weah won wpoty, he played in ucl so how did your view of only 1 or 2 clubs repping each country affect him not playing ucl final? You have no point bro. I have given you suarez and kante as an example of players whose individual brilliance nullify your stvpid view.
You are just brainless. Always phoolishly rushing to post rubbish with zero regard for context. In their era it was much harder to get into the competition you ret@rd. So if De Lima did not win a CL but won a tournament at par or arguably superior to it then this excuses him from your discussion. As for Weah how many attempts did he have at winning the CL? The likes of Drogba, Lampard and even your useless captain John Racist had to wait for at least 8 years in an era 3-4 teams qualified. How much more Weah?

Your failed EPL products have no excuse. The good ones among them run to Spain to even smell a CL Final. That shows your league needs to burnt down

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
As per tonight's game I do wonder what the approach would be by Don Carlo. To go all in or be cautious. These last 9 months have taught me not to write anybody off till the final whistle. Superbowl LI was a fresh reminder plus Ancelotti has quite a history of blowing leads. Hopefully we get a ref who is not an Arsenal fan as well. Major key

Probably line up with

--------Neuer-------

---Lahm--Javi--Mats--Alaba---

---Alonso---Arturo---

--Robben---Thiago--Costa---

-------Lewandowski-------
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
A40:

See this Olode trying to form footie pundit. Opelope internet sha or how else would this he-goat try to tell me about a Nedved I've known since Euro 96.

Zidane has settled World Cup and CL Finals. It is folly to put him with Nedved considering they don't even play the same position

Tell us the distinctive edge Weah and Nedved have over the players in this era that makes only Ronaldo and Messi (two of the best players in any era) the only ones comparable to them. Simple question I posed to you since and you have been staggering like David Haye

cheesy cheesy cheesy This is the climax. This is the type of nincompoops that fill this section, bragging up and down. Do you know who replaced zidane when he left juve? You cant stop disgracing yourself.

Below was your initial post that you have been battling to defend, adding world cup final, lower number of clubs repping and all sorts of ridiculous stuffs into. Who's the staggering Haye here ?

A40:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy This is the climax. This is the type of nincompoops that fill this section, bragging up and down. Do you know who replaced zidane when he left juve? You cant stop disgracing yourself.

Below was your initial post that you have been battling to defend, adding world cup final, lower number of clubs repping and all sorts of ridiculous stuffs into. Who's the staggering Haye here ?

Apa leleyi sha. You would see wikipedia entry and rush to copy without discretion na your type wey go dub a classmate and copy even their matric number for exam. So when we are listing #10s you would include Nedved in the list when everybody knows Nedved was a LM/LW. You have a very serious mental problem.

Even the Nedved you are shamelessly doing Oshiomhole for has helped his team to a CL Final. In your infinite daftness and desperation to defend the players from your useless league this factoid musta flown over your head.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
A40:
As per tonight's game I do wonder what the approach would be by Don Carlo. To go all in or be cautious. These last 9 months have taught me not to write anybody off till the final whistle. Superbowl LI was a fresh reminder plus Ancelotti has quite a history of blowing leads. Hopefully we get a ref who is not an Arsenal fan as well. Major key

Probably line up with

--------Neuer-------

---Lahm--Javi--Mats--Alaba---

---Alonso---Arturo---

--Robben---Thiago--Costa---

-------Lewandowski-------

Lahm is suspended for tonight
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
afrodoc2:

It can be argued that Jamie Foxx played Ray Charles as well as DiCaprio played HH and remember the award is to the actor not the whole movie. When one takes into consideration the fact that Ray Charles died just a few months before the Oscars and therefore there was added buzz for that role you will understand why the cards were stacked in Foxx's favour.
I am a DiCaprio fan but in the grand scheme of things he has not been treated more unfairly than legends like Laurence Olivier, Al Pacino, Peter O'toole and even Richard Burton who also had multiple nominations unrewarded.
As per Di Caprio surpassing Day Lewis that is very possible and maybe even likely but you have to put some respek on DDL's name LOL
For me Di Caprio outperformed Jamie Foxx. DDL na senior man no doubt

Did you see the Haye v Bellew fight? Comedy! Haye looked really heavy. I suspect that was what made his leg give way. The guy shoulda stayed retired instead of coming back to pick an unnecessary L.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lahm is suspended for tonight
Yeah I forgot he took one for the team. Na to start Kimmicch then
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
A40:

Apa leleyi sha. You would see wikipedia entry and rush to copy without discretion na your type wey go dub a classmate and copy even their matric number for exam. So when we are listing #10s you would include Nedved in the list when everybody knows Nedved was a LM/LW. You have a very serious mental problem.

Even the Nedved you are shamelessly doing Oshiomhole for has helped his team to a CL Final. In your infinite daftness and desperation to defend the players from your useless league this factoid musta flown over your head.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ajakaja40, who did this to you?. If you could see nedved as LW , despite playing more matches as AM , dont you think something is wrong with you upstairs? I put it to you that throughout his more than 10years in lazio and juventus, nedved only played as LW in just 2 matches, if you doubt me you can stake 50k and i back my claim with 500k, game? I need to punish you for wasting my time teaching you what dayo couldnt. It's obvious you know nothing about zidane-nedved transfers. Take your L.

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.