Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072209 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Vidal should have been sent off earlier on his challenge on Casemiro. What about the PK that was wrongly given to you guys.
What is your take on that?
This is football, sometimes ref's decisions go your way and sometimes go against you.

Madrid were the better team over the two legs and we deserve to go through.

you guys scored three goals.
Corner kick. (Vidal)
PK. Lewandoski
own goal (Ramos)

All Madrid six goals came during the run of play.

We are the worthy winners. We are the better team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
A40:

With the ref and both linesmen against us. It was 10 v 14. When 4 game changing incorrect calls go against you. You don't have a prayer

True the officials Were sleeping but there's no point crying foul, Real were doing a good job pinning you down, Just count your losses and look forward to Vision 2020 when Ronaldo is done and dusted. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
airmark:

Ronaldo will forever be grateful to boathand this season. Twice he kept him on, to punish neuer. I am waiting for the day neuer will slap the alagolo on the field for spoiling his reputation ceaselessly.
Boateng has bailed Neuer out numerous times in the past. I'm not sure you saw that first half at all.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
monerozi5590:
Vidal should have been sent off earlier on his challenge on Casemiro. What about the PK that was wrongly given to you guys.
What is your take on that?
This is football, sometimes ref's decisions go your way and sometimes go against you.

Madrid were the better team over the two legs and we deserve to go through.

you guys scored three goals.
Corner kick. (Vidal)
PK. Lewandoski
own goal (Ramos)

All Madrid six goals came during the run of play.

We are the worthy winners. We are the better team.

Casemiro had no business finishing that game. He should have been sent off long before Vidal. Secondly in that first leg the ball did hit Carvajal's arm, that one is even moot cos we missed the P.K.

When 4 game changing decisions systematically go your way my gee then that is biased officiating. I'm sure Kassai and those linesmen would never officiate another Bayern game.

An ojoro red card and two offside goals. FYI 4 of your goals came with Bayern one man down. You couldn't have possibly been the better side if you needed all that help to get through

For Ancelotti to complain that should say it all. I have never heard Ancelotti complain about officiating before in 2 decades of coaching
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Gyalchester:

True the officials Were sleeping but there's no point crying foul, Real were doing a good job pinning you down, Just count your losses and look forward to Vision 2020 when Ronaldo is done and dusted. cheesy
Lol. In Yoruba we have a saying. Oga e ni. Gba fun
Prior to the tie I tagged Madrid the best team in Europe and I was still making that argument in their favor less than 5 days ago. However what I saw last night was a crying disgrace. If it were in Africa the affected team would walk off the pitch in protest. When two behemoths clash any experienced ref would give as little advantage as possible

We saw Chelsea vs Man U. Diego Costa should have been sent off, but he allowed the game to flow. I doubt you even know who officiated that game? That tells you he did a good job

They were not pinning anything till the red card in both legs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Lots of dodgy calls yesterday
4 went against Bayern alone.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
elrony:

I like that your game...how much person fit put to collect small side bar? grin

Put 500k make you collect 1m+, if e cast, my hand no dey o. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
airmark:

You have a good game but uefalona can get 3-1 or 4-2 with the help of referee or simulations. Red card and penalty smelling in that game.

I sabi o, but na one mind I just take carry the game.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Put 500k make you collect 1m+, if e cast, my hand no dey o. grin grin

You go buy part of uncompleted building ? So I fit use the money stake.

I get 500k na him Gyalchester dey do guy ontop 20 dollars for us? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
elrony:

You go buy part of uncompleted building ? So I fit use the money stake.

I get 500k na him Gyalchester dey do guy ontop 20 dollars for us? cheesy

Lmao....go meet Efe na, tell am say u just finish service, u wan dey wash hin new car every morning. cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
A40:

Lol. In Yoruba we have a saying. Oga e ni. Gba fun
Prior to the tie I tagged Madrid the best team in Europe and I was still making that argument in their favor less than 5 days ago. However what I saw last night was a crying disgrace. If it were in Africa the affected team would walk off the pitch in protest. When two behemoths clash any experienced ref would give as little advantage as possible

We saw Chelsea vs Man U. Diego Costa should have been sent off, but he allowed the game to flow. I doubt you even know who officiated that game? That tells you he did a good job

They were not pinning anything till the red card in both legs

All this wailing, Refs are under intense pressure from the Home sides, There was bound to be bad calls and the ref even awarded you a fraudulent penalty so there's no point screaming corruption, you would have lost. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
ollah2:

Same thing u did to Barca that same year

There is a reason you guys are tagged Uefalona grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I sabi o, but na one mind I just take carry the game.

Best of luck . Psg nearly killed me yesterday on my long acca. God go bless matuidi. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by emitope: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ollah2: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

There is a reason you guys are tagged Uefalona grin grin grin

Yh yh. Cos most of them suffered greatly in the hands of Barca. You wonder why no one is saying jerk about Madrids disgraceful win last night
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Gyalchester:

All this wailing, Refs are under intense pressure from the Home sides, There was bound to be bad calls and the ref even awarded you a fraudulent penalty so there's no point screaming corruption, you would have lost. cheesy
Ol boy wailing is part of my basic human right. Let me wail in peace. Kassai was not under any pressure to ruin a game that had all the makings of a classic. I'm sorry but this kind of incompetence is unacceptable in a high stakes game. That foul on Robben was a clean and clear penalty, Casemiro tripped Robben and the ref was lenient not to give him a 2nd yellow, a luxury that was not afforded to Javi in the first leg. Who was sent off after two fouls in 3 mins

What I witnessed yesterday was a farce and I hope Kassai's career goes to shyte like Ovrebo did
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
A40:

Casemiro had no business finishing that game. He should have been sent off long before Vidal. Secondly in that first leg the ball did hit Carvajal's arm, that one is even moot cos we missed the P.K.

When 4 game changing decisions systematically go your way my gee then that is biased officiating. I'm sure Kassai and those linesmen would never officiate another Bayern game.

An ojoro red card and two offside goals. FYI 4 of your goals came with Bayern one man down. You couldn't have possibly been the better side if you needed all that help to get through

For Ancelotti to complain that should say it all. I have never heard Ancelotti complain about officiating before in 2 decades of coaching

If Vidal had scored that Pk it would have changed the complexion of the game.

This is not the first time offside goals have been allowed in football.
The winning goal you guys scored against us in 2012 semi final at your home comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
usbcable:
Guys check this video out

https://streamable.com/x1ufw

Its actually seems like Vidal clipped Asensio's legs while making that tackle.

That aside Ronnie's 2 goals were offsides. Hence shouldn't count.

But from what I saw in that clip Vidal deserved the card.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
ollah2:

Yh yh. Cos most of them suffered greatly in the hands of Barca. You wonder why no one is saying jerk about Madrids disgraceful win last night

Actually, a lot of pple are talking about it, even on nairaland and all over the world grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
airmark:

Best of luck . Psg nearly killed me yesterday on my long acca. God go bless matuidi. cheesy

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
I'm here to support BuLi cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Robben was fantastic but Uncle Raumdeuter always made us understand that a player's performance is nothing without goals nor assists and PK is an awoof....ask him, he can never deny it.

So, to him, Robben was useless yesterday. grin grin

Raumdeuter, u dey do like say u no see ds comment abi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
emitope:
The first pic got me laughing hard. That look carry meaning if Ancelotti was a traditional yoruba man i for fear for Zidane cos e fit sleep make he no wake, na ajonnu go kill am for dream.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Ramdeuter, u dey do like say u no see ds comment abi

Maybe you are too dense to see Robben was the one fouled for the penalty. Anyone fouled for a penalty that scored wins the assist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Maybe you are too dense to see Robben was the one fouled for the penalty. Anyone fouled for a penalty that scored wins the assist

Dayo shey you see correct defenders like Bonucci, Chiellini, J.Terry, R.Ferdinand? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
A40:

Ol boy wailing is part of my basic human right. Let me wail in peace. Kassai was not under any pressure to ruin a game that had all the makings of a classic. I'm sorry but this kind of incompetence is unacceptable in a high stakes game. That foul on Robben was a clean and clear penalty, Casemiro tripped Robben and the ref was lenient not to give him a 2nd yellow, a luxury that was not afforded to Javi in the first leg. Who was sent off after two fouls in 3 mins

What I witnessed yesterday was a farce and I hope Kassai's career goes to shyte like Ovrebo did

Whatever makes you happy bruh,
With or without Ref, you would still lose the game...Remeber You played at Maddrid cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
All Germans teams are out of champions league

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Gyalchester:

Whatever makes you happy bruh,
With or without Ref, you would still lose the game...Remeber You played at Maddrid cool

I think Bayern out played Madrid in both legs

All thanks to ref for those dodgy calls

Bayern would have won

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
bykebyke:

You go lose that Juve match.

Bykebyke my nigga. grin grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
chic2pimp:

Dayo shey you see correct defenders like Bonucci, Chiellini, J.Terry, R.Ferdinand? tongue

Terry Ferdinand? say who die?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Terry Ferdinand? say who die?

Why are they not in the same class Leo, Giorgio and Godin?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
chic2pimp:

Why are they not in the same class Leo, Giorgio and Godin?

Performance in big games.

If you say Vidic or Carvalho we fit reason that but Terry and Ferdinand? Those attachment to glory?

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.