Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072166 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
bykebyke:

They got to the semis,how did they do in the semis?

Where did they finish in the league last season?

Stop being a result oriented brat.

You must be outta your goddamn mind. What made you to be cursing enrique that won you loads of trophies when he arrived, now? Dayo said ucl is the main thing, which man city finished in semis, now you are here referring us to where city finished in the local epl . You guys need to make up your minds.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
airmark:

You must be outta your goddamn mind. What made you to be cursing enrique that won you loads of trophies when he arrived, now? Dayo said ucl is the main thing, which man city finished in semis, now you are here referring us to where city finished in the local epl . You guys need to make up your minds.
Because Enrique won us trophies,I should accept him putting my club into the ground. undecided

Guy shift abeg.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
bykebyke:

Because Enrique won us trophies,I should accept him putting my club into the ground. undecided

Guy shift abeg.

Now you are the result oriented brat. Bounce sad

bykebyke:

Stop being a result oriented brat.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
airmark:

Now you are the result oriented brat. Bounce sad

Jesus freaking Christ.

With all due respect..You are a morøn.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
bykebyke:

Jesus freaking Christ.

With all due respect..You are a morøn.

Only a dolt would type the emboldened. Cos of one bad season #enriqueout. Double standard mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
airmark:

Only a dolt would type the emboldened. Cos of one bad season #enriqueout. Double standard mumu.
undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
This useless club. Lost home and away? Shaking my head profusely like NL's Tellwisdom.

Disband this club - NOW!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
And Apari Baldiola goes trophyless grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
bykebyke:
They treated him like shït over there. This could've been his chance for him to hit back at those that said Semis = failure.

Instead...
Some of the fans. Not the front office who actually wanted him to stay. Not that he is missed anyway
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
bykebyke:
They treated him like shït over there. This could've been his chance for him to hit back at those that said Semis = failure.

Instead...

How was Guardiola treated like shiit?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Looks like Boa and Javi would be fit for the Dortmund game on Wednesday. Alaba might as well. Speaking of Alaba I would find time to talk about how badly his game has declined. He was the best LB in Europe at a point. So his sharp drop in form is a mystery.

Roland17:
I doubt R. Lewandowski would remain with Bayern next season.
Where would he go to? China?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

How was Guardiola treated like shiit?
German Media.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bayern drew matches, lost matches, yet no cause for alarm. What kind of non-competitive league is this?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
A40:

Where would he go to? China?

Naaa. I think Real Madrid would take a shot at landing him during the summer. Lewa has never ruled out playing outside Germany, and after the loss against Madrid there were talks of him meeting briefly with T.Kroos and CR7. Again, there may be no substance, in the same vein they may be selling the idea of moving to Spain to him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
airmark:
Bayern drew matches, lost matches, yet no cause for alarm. What kind of non-competitive league is this?

CHelsea drew and lost matches yet no cause for alarm They have been on top of the league since November. Which kain useless league is that sef

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Roland17:

Naaa. I think Real Madrid would take a shot at landing him during the summer. Lewa has never ruled out playing outside Germany, and after the loss against Madrid there were talks of him meeting briefly with T.Kroos and CR7. Again, there may be no substance, in the same vein they may be selling the idea of moving to Spain to him.

There is no way Bayern is selling Lewy, He signed an extension 4 months ago

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/noblmd14-robert-lewandowski-signs-new-fc-bayern-muenchen-contract-426329.jsp
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

There is no way Bayern is selling Lewy, He signed an extension 4 months ago

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/noblmd14-robert-lewandowski-signs-new-fc-bayern-muenchen-contract-426329.jsp

You of all people should know its all about the money. If his recent contract has a release clause with an amount, then a transfer may be triggered.

All i am just saying is, i am convinced Madrid would test Bayern's resolve to hold on to Lewa this summer. Last year his agent agreed talks with Madrid happened, however, there were no details, and that was why Bayern prepared an extension until 2021. Lewa has not debunked the Madrid rumors either.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Roland17:

You of all people should know its all about the money. If his recent contract has a release clause with an amount, then a transfer may be triggered.

All i am just saying is, i am convinced Madrid would test Bayern's resolve to hold on to Lewa this summer. Last year his agent agreed talks with Madrid happened, however, there were no details, and that was why Bayern prepared an extension until 2021. Lewa has not debunked the Madrid rumors either.

Bayern dont do release clauses, If they want to buy they should make a good big for a striker whose contract expires in 2021
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Error from Martinez Dortmund scores
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
This Javi guy has been on a one man riot squad to ruin Lahm's Final season these last few games. Shey him and Costa no go end up for China like this?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol. JAVI equalized

Javi off the bar!! This siege is on some WWII ish
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hummels. 2-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Vidal has been a monster though

Robben off the post
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dortmund levels 2-2
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bayern spoilt my ticket 3 times in a row now...

Useless team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dortmund wins the semi final
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dembele is a genius. What a lad!

Bayern losing here and there. Later they'll say Ancelloti is the upgrade...

Hmm...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Krasid(m): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hmmm. It seems Dortmund has picked up from where Madrid left off.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
raumdeuter:
Dortmund wins the semi final
Useless Bayern team. Nonsense apari fan.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nathaniel007(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Guardiola is a useless coach how can Bayern lose at home to dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
nathaniel007:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
nathaniel007:

Chai undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.