Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076900 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:45am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

How can Zidane be better than him when Zidane barely played at the world cup? And France crashed out of the group stages

world cup is not the only thing that happened in 2002. Zidane won something prestigious with his iconic goal. what did Ballack won in 2002. it's not Zidane fault he was injured.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:49am On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

I don leave am for you. When you start hearing the names of those aforementioned players, you know it's time to back out.

dayo na comedian walahi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:49am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thats how you usually start, When I told you Bonnuci was mediocre and benefitted from parapo defence you argued until Capello said the same thing

This is Pep Guardiola on Bonucci.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.football-italia.net/80315/guardiola-bonucci-my-favourite&ved=0ahUKEwiF5rWVyLrYAhVMblAKHfeDAW4QFggcMAA&usg=AOvVaw1F_J3G7fa2qjBYej96dc_m

Now that's a Manager who knows what He is talking about.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:50am On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y%3D2006/m%3D6/news%3Dbudweiser-man-the-match-john-terry-eng-14289.html&ved=0ahUKEwj51Oabx7rYAhXNhrQKHdaoBos4ChAWCB8wAQ&usg=AOvVaw16nOFglyLFO7JhBFdxi4wv

JOHN TERRY MOTM 2006

JOHN TERRY 2006 WORLD CUP TEAM OF THE TOURNAMENT.

When your buddy here is trying to trash performance vs Paraguay you are now bringig a MOTM vs freaking Ecuador

Should a defender be MOTM vs a country like Ecuador
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:51am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

world cup is not the only thing that happened in 2002. Zidane won something prestigious with his iconic goal. what did Ballack won in 2002. it's not Zidane fault he was injured.

Ballack was one of the best midfielders in the CL, He was the undisputed best midfielder at the world cup.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:52am On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

This is Pep Guardiola on Bonucci.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.football-italia.net/80315/guardiola-bonucci-my-favourite&ved=0ahUKEwiF5rWVyLrYAhVMblAKHfeDAW4QFggcMAA&usg=AOvVaw1F_J3G7fa2qjBYej96dc_m

Now that's a Manager who knows what He is talking about.

Bonnuci when he was covered by parapo community defence. Leeching on the performance of others
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:53am On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

Another polling booth award
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:54am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

dayo na comedian walahi

Ali Baba has got nothing on Him. It's about time He auditioned to be on Saturday Night Live.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:56am On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y%3D2006/m%3D6/news%3Dbudweiser-man-the-match-john-terry-eng-14289.html&ved=0ahUKEwj51Oabx7rYAhXNhrQKHdaoBos4ChAWCB8wAQ&usg=AOvVaw16nOFglyLFO7JhBFdxi4wv

JOHN TERRY MOTM 2006

him don run. lols
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:57am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

When your buddy here is trying to trash performance vs Paraguay you are now bringig a MOTM vs freaking Ecuador

Should a defender be MOTM vs a country like Ecuador

This same Ecuador that Defeated both Brazil and Argentina en route to qualifying for the worldcup?...I'd take that thank you very much.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 2:00am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ballack was one of the best midfielders in the CL, He was the undisputed best midfielder at the world cup.

who gave him? Just like Sneidjer was the undisputed best midfielder in 2010 world cup.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:00am On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

This same Ecuador that Defeated both Brazil and Argentina en route to qualifying for the worldcup?...I'd take that thank you very much.

The same Ecuador Germany destroyed without breaking a sweat
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:01am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:
who gave him? Just like Sneidjer was the undisputed best midfielder in 2010 world cup.

Go and check with those who give awards
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

don't mind him. the matches Ballack played and won in 2002 was Paraguay Cameroon, said I Arabia rep. of Ireland, America and south Korea.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 2:02am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Go and check with those who give awards

pooling booth awatd

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:02am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bonnuci when he was covered by parapo community defence. Leeching on the performance of others

Hahaha..........Real recognises real. Pep knows His onions I tell ya.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:02am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

don't mind him. the matches Ballack played and won in 2002 was Paraguay Cameroon, said I Arabia rep. of Ireland, America and south Korea.

Well teams like Spain Italy and Portugal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 2:05am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Well teams like Spain Italy and Portugal

didn't Ecuador beat Brazil, Argentina etc enroute to meeting England?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:07am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

him don run. lols

Dayo Nah wayo man grin..

CapitalCee:

Nah one simple question I ask am since the beginning dey make am run from boiling water to Frying pan to Fire. What Trophy Did the all conquering ballack lift in 2002?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:09am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

pooling booth awatd

grin grin grin grin grin grin....Nah How you suppose dey answer am be dis grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 2:15am On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

Dayo Nah wayo man grin..

Nah one simple question I ask am since the beginning dey make am run from boiling water to Frying pan to Fire. What Trophy Did the all conquering ballack lift in 2002?

South Korea trophy. or rather he DRAGGED Germany to defeat South Korea.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:17am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

didn't Ecuador beat Brazil, Argentina etc enroute to meeting England?

Ecuador was in the same grou with Germany and they didnt play either Brazil nor Argentina in the world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:17am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:18am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

Ballack dominated the world cup dominated the CL what has Gattuso done on that level in his entire career
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:19am On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

The same trophy Baggio won in 1994
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:20am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:
pooling booth awatd

Ballack has performance on the field to show for his awards unlike Terry who doesnt have anything to point to on the field of play
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 2:21am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ecuador was in the same grou with Germany and they didnt play either Brazil nor Argentina in the world cup

so Ecuador just jumped into the world cup ago? didnt they pass through qualifiers?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:21am On Jan 03, 2018
When I searched for Terry's strenght as a footballer, they said Leadership. One would think say na Buhari or Obama bio you dey look

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:23am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:
so Ecuador just jumped into the world cup ago? didnt they pass through qualifiers?

Qualifiers are not world cups, Thats why goals scored at qualifiers are not added to get the top scorer at the main tournament

South Korea won Spain Italy and Portugal at the world cup proper not in qualifiers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 2:24am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ballack dominated the world cup dominated the CL what has Gattuso done on that level in his entire career

dominated world cup? Ballack wasn't the best player in that German team that reached the finals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 2:25am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Qualifiers are not world cups, Thats why goals scored at qualifiers are not added to get the top scorer at the main tournament

South Korea won Spain Italy and Portugal at the world cup proper not in qualifiers
same way Turkey beat them in a party mood.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:27am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:
When I searched for Terry's strenght as a footballer, they said Leadership. One would think say na Buhari or Obama bio you dey look

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

raumdeuter:

The same trophy Baggio won in 1994
I thought we had already established that fact Goetze>>>>>>>>>Baggio courtesy of His Injury time winner in 2014?

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.