Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076836 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

you forgot olive r Neuville, Zeroberto, Ramelow and Young berbertov, that team was very talented, Dayo thinks he was the only person that knows neverkusen.

No mind Dayo na agidi him get grin. Even the English players He has much derided have won more on the field of play than Ballack has grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
patrickmuf:
Oh please, I followed that Bayer team for that season, Lucio was already a rock, Ze Roberto was electric so stop down playing their relevance...Lucio went on to win the world cup and UCL something Ballack never managed...He had this badluck around him.

don't mind dayo, he said Ballack dragged Germany to world cup final, when Oliver Kahn was the golden ball winner in that world cup and later finished 2nd behind de lima in FIFA world footballer of the year. Apart from Khan, there where also big names in that German team, like Dietmer Hamann, Jen Jeremies, KLOSE who scored 5 goals, Thomas Linke and Oliver N euville. for him to say Ballack dragged them is the most ridiculous comment I have seen this year.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

Leave Diggz make we yarn small grin.

I only posted the Balon D'or rankings to oppose the self perpetuating myth you've been spreading on this forum. Ballack "Dragged" like nah only am dey team abi?

Don't worry we are on the same page here. Only trophies won on the field of play counts. Oya show us the trophies won by Ballack on the field? Leave "Beasting" and "Dragging" for Animals.
grin cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

Leave Diggz make we yarn small grin.

I only posted the Balon D'or rankings to oppose the self perpetuating myth you've been spreading on this forum. Ballack "Dragged" like nah only am dey team abi?

Don't worry we are on the same page here. Only trophies won on the field of play counts. Oya show us the trophies won by Ballack on the field? Leave "Beasting" and "Dragging" for Animals.

So it took you how long to determine which one mater to you

You are posting balon dor ranking yet still asking for trophies.

If you cant make up your mind on small matters like that, how can we trust you to do on bigger things
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
patrickmuf:
Oh please, I followed that Bayer team for that season, Lucio was already a rock, Ze Roberto was electric so stop down playing their relevance...Lucio went on to win the world cup and UCL something Ballack never managed...He had this badluck around him.

In that year Lucio wasnt the best Defender in Europe, rather Ballack was the best midfielder in Europe. Of the entire Leverkusen team only Ballack was world class and he showed it at the world cup

Brazil won the world cup courtesy of their offense not because of Lucio or Roque Junior. While Ronaldo and Rivaldo were delivering the world cup Lucio was dashing Michaeol Owen awoof goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

don't mind dayo, he said Ballack dragged Germany to world cup final, when Oliver Kahn was the golden ball winner in that world cup and later finished 2nd behind de lima in FIFA world footballer of the year. Apart from Khan, there where also big names in that German team, like Dietmer Hamann, Jen Jeremies, KLOSE who scored 5 goals, Thomas Linke and Oliver N euville. for him to say Ballack dragged them is the most ridiculous comment I have seen this year.

Imagine the players you are naming? Its obvious you only read about the world cup. Neuville and Jeremies who were not regulars are the reason Germany got to the final?

Its better not to contribute to what you dont know much about. You know there is nothing wrong in simply admitting that you dont know or yo didnt watch that world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Imagine the players you are naming? Its obvious you only read about the world cup. Neuville and Jeremies who were not regulars are the reason Germany got to the final?

Its better not to contribute to what you dont know much about. You know there is nothing wrong in simply admitting that you dont know or yo didnt watch that world cup

me read about 2002 world cup? mchteee
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

This 5 days of inebriation is extreme. So Madrid won the CL we are going to say the contribution of Ronaldo is equal to that of Nacho because Nacho carried out his duties well.

Your consumption of Sapele water na why delta people disown you

But as long as you did your job, you have bossed a final

timbros:

Is bossing a final now more important than winning the final?

raumdeuter:

Bossing it is you doing your job. You can win without doing your job. Terry has a CL trophy despite being totally useless to the team when they needed him most
Maldini and Boateng bossed the final and Maldini not winning it was because his teammates cannot score penalties after he had done his own part by keeping clean sheet for 120min
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

In that year Lucio wasnt the best Defender in Europe, rather Ballack was the best midfielder in Europe. Of the entire Leverkusen team only Ballack was world class and he showed it at the world cup

Brazil won the world cup courtesy of their offense not because of Lucio or Roque Junior. While Ronaldo and Rivaldo were delivering the world cup Lucio was dashing Michaeol Owen awoof goal
Is the argument now about who was the best midfielder or who "beasted a final" or dragged his team to the final like Kahn?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:
me read about 2002 world cup? mchteee

You didnt read but you watched Neuville and Jeremies
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
patrickmuf:
Is the argument now about who was the best midfielder or who "beasted a final" or dragged his team to the final like Kahn?

Ballack took the team to the final and he missed the final. Anyone who watched football in 2002 will know Ballack dragged both Leverkusen and Germany to the finals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Micheal draggllack

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

You didnt read but you watched Neuville and Jeremies

see this one who scored the winning goal vs Paraguay, I virtually watched all the 2002 world cup games especially the German games in the comfort of our sitting room. Ballack played we in that world cup, but he did not drag Germany to the Final. Oliver Kahn did.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
CapitalCee:

see this one who scored the winning goal vs Paraguay, I virtually watched all the 2002 world cup games especially the German games in the comfort of our sitting room. Ballack played we in that world cup, but he did not drag Germany to the Final. Oliver Kahn did.

How many games did Neuville start for Germany in that world cup

So if Tuanzebe scores the winning goal for Man Utd in a game that definitely means he is a key member of the team?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Wondering what the future holds for Renato Sanches at Bayern. With Goretzka coming in over the summer and Vidal and Tolisso still on the books, there is not much space for another box-to-box midfielder .

His loan spell at Swansea has been disastrous. I think the club made a mistake sending him to England. The kid was still having trouble settling into a new country, language and culture, and then you loan to him to another country to start the adaptation process all over again. A loan deal to one of the BuLi's mid table sides, preferably Hoffenheim would have been better. At least, an extra year in Germany would have afforded the boy the much needed stability.

Clement has since been sacked and Carvahal, a Portuguese has been appointed, so maybe all hope is not lost. But seeing how Renato has been exposed to all those unfair criticism breaks my heart . Swansea are a shyte team but people expect him to perform magic. He has not been fantastic, but the team itself is a mess. I just hope there is a plan in place for the boy. A good player doesn't turn to a bad one overnight.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
The slayer of 3 bayern legends, unleashed.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Where is my Niggs A40?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:55am On Jan 12, 2018
chic2pimp:
Where is my Niggs A40?

I hope he hasn't gone back to that hell of a country he went to last year. The boy is too stubborn.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 6:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Borrusia Dortmund has become a dumping ground for players who strayed and flopped in the big stage after transferring out of BVB.

N. Sahin, S. Kagawa, M. Gotze (what in God's name happened to him?) and now, there are talks of H. Mkhitaryan. Ironically, they are all midfielders.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
airmark:

I hope he hasn't gone back to that hell of a country he went to last year. The boy is too stubborn.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......You don miss am abi? grin

Wey Pataki sef?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Roland17:
Borrusia Dortmund has become a dumping ground for players who strayed and flopped in the big stage after transferring out of BVB.

N. Sahin, S. Kagawa, M. Gotze (what in God's name happened to him?) and now, there are talks of H. Mkhitaryan. Ironically, they are all midfielders.

Whatever their woes are, they will find a way to blame Bayern for it and escape accountability from the fans
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......You don miss am abi? grin

Wey Pataki sef?

I missed his stupidity. I dont know where pataki is o. He did a great job on dayo over the years, he is a legend. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
chic2pimp:
Where is my Niggs A40?
I say make I take break till after New Year. Man shall not live by Nairaland alone. Happy New Year Baba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Roland17:

Their problem is one man. Watzke
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Starting XI

Ulreich
Rafinha
Sule
BOATANK
Alaba
Javi.
Vidal
Hames
Ribery
Muller
Wagner
No Kimmich and no Lewandowski. Shout out to Mats Hummels who had a bouncing baby boy yesterday too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
airmark:

You still carried this craze from 2017 to 2018. Can't you go even one day without typing my name?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Javi don open floor.. Let's go there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
airmark:

I missed his stupidity. I dont know where pataki is o. He did a great job on dayo over the years, he is a legend. grin

grin grin grin grin grin...Dayo sef dey miss am but He'll deny it grin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
A40:
I say make I take break till after New Year. Man shall not live by Nairaland alone. Happy New Year Baba
Happy New Year My Gee and welcome back. No wahala nah but next time inform us before taking any pre planned holidays grin. Even Airmark sef miss you grin

A40:
You still carried this craze from 2017 to 2018. Can't you go even one day without typing my name?

grin grin grin grin grin grin... I sure have missed this banter between youse two.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
chic2pimp:

Happy New Year My Gee and welcome back. No wahala nah but next time inform us before taking any pre planned holidays grin. Even Airmark sef miss you grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin... I sure have missed this banter between youse two.
Lol banter wey no dey bring money? I no dey for all that megedefegede this year oh! Odun tun tun la wa yii

I no really plan am to go off that long but I no been just get time come on here.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
A40:

Good you are back. Thank God we didnt declare a spanner nonentity lost. Happy new year boy.

A40:
Lol banter wey no dey bring money? I no dey for all that megedefegede this year oh! Odun tun tun la wa yii

I no really plan am to go off that long but I no been just get time come on here.

So, that olori nla mentor of yours, stopped sending you the monthly allowance, because you called fraudiola, his name? Thunder must fire dayo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
A40:

Hehehe cheesy grin grin grin grin. Na so

That's life for ya. Things always gets in the way due to unforseen circumstances beyond our control.

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.