Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076622 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:27am On Mar 06, 2018
MitrikDenholm:
Larry Nance just bullying the pistons, 17 and 9 + a few steals with 3 to go in the first half. Zizic playing good defence and looking sound. Point is TT isn't even the best player on Zizics planet let alone Larry nance who is looking like an absolute steal. TT should honestly not even be in the rotation.
Wrong thread, bro!! grin grin. I can see you are happy TT is injured. He's been hexed by that Kardashian beech. Has always been a wack player though. I hear my favorite Cav Sir JR Smith threw soup at the assistant coach grin grin. Another one to the collection. Trouble is never far away from The Land.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 06, 2018
pkasso:
Wrong thread, bro!! grin grin. I can see you are happy TT is injured. He's been hexed by that Kardashian beech. Has always been a wack player though. I hear my favorite Cav Sir JR Smith threw soup at the assistant coach grin grin. Another one to the collection. Trouble is never far away from The Land.

WTF? LOL. My bad. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Kimmich got a contract extension and a salary increase
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

You know at the last world cup Ozil was shunted to the left wing that was because we didnt have any legit winger then. He was very lazy in many of the games, I remember Schweini raking for him vs Brazil for some lazy performance. Gundogan has held the DM role at City well and played it vs Chelsea and Arsenal 2 of the top tier teams in the league

OptaJoe

@OptaJoe
167 - Ilkay Gündogan completed more passes on his own today vs Chelsea than Stoke City did as a team vs Southampton yesterday (162). Machine.
I think Oezil did very well considering he was played outside his natural habitat. Remember the Algeria game wey dem wan give man hypertension. Same thing vs Ghana.

Oezil's contributions were underrated. And that lazy narrative is a myth. I don't know about club but for country Oezil is one of those players that cover the most ground. At the Euros Oezil was also solid

If Gundogan play the DM role beside Kroos then problem is solved

-----Gundogan------Kroos-----

Mueller----Oezil------Sane----

--------Werner---------

Werner is ubiquitous so he and Mueller can interchange routinely. If I hear say this lineup no win World Cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
A40:
I think Oezil did very well considering he was played outside his natural habitat. Remember the Algeria game wey dem wan give man hypertension. Same thing vs Ghana.

Oezil's contributions were underrated. And that lazy narrative is a myth. I don't know about club but for country Oezil is one of those players that cover the most ground. At the Euros Oezil was also solid

--------Werner---------

Werner is ubiquitous so he and Mueller can interchange routinely. If I hear say this lineup no win World Cup

This lineup will beat most teams but I am not sure it will cut it vs the likes of France Brazil and other strong attacking teams too Here everyone needs to work hard and no one should be slacking. So I will drop probably Ozil for Khedira for more midfield solidity
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

This lineup will beat most teams but I am not sure it will cut it vs the likes of France Brazil and other strong attacking teams too Here everyone needs to work hard and no one should be slacking. So I will drop probably Ozil for Khedira for more midfield solidity
Let's see which Khedira shows up. You have to remember that Khedira is quite injury prone and Oezil is the chief chance creator not even Kroos who mostly gets his assist from set-plays.

I really don't see Brazil as a threat tbh. I'm more wary of Spain and to a lesser extent France.

Oezil is not a lazy player for the National team though. I don't recall Oezil ever having a bad tournament on all 4 occasions he has always been a top performer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
If Bayern makes it to the quarters and the other favourites also make it

my preference for the quarter finals will be

1. Roma/Shaktar
2. Man Utd
3. Juventus
4. City
5. Liverpool
6. Barca
7. Madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Kimmich officially extends

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DX1wKNpX4AEpBny.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
This thread is very dry.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
popizaino:
This thread is very dry.

Winners don't wail. Go check real Madrid thread and compare to your thread wey be say na wailing dey make am active

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
All our contributions to the potential relegation of Hamburg would be appreciated by the entire league

That clock will top running this year

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Farmers league embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
obainojazz:

Na beer be their water for Germany. Hamburg players must be alcoholics.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:10am On Mar 11, 2018
obainojazz:

Bayern vs arsenal in the last 3 games

15-3

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2018
No surprises here. Hamburg na costumer dada ni. Those guys must hate travelling to the Arena. But watch them 'kusibe' whenever we play them away. I just can't explain it.

Never thought I would say this but mehn Ribery was fantastic. That second goal brought back old memories. If only he could play like this every match day.

Kimmich had a very good game and we can now confidently say the old Alaba is back. And Lewy just keeps breaking records. Most prolific foreigner in the club's history. I don't know much about the stats but i think yesterday was the first time I saw him miss a PK. Like ever. But surely the go-to man for us from 12 yards.

I hope Tolisso's injury isn't too serious, the young man is finally getting into his own and it would be really bad if it were to be anything more than a knock.

The return leg against Besiktas is effectively a dead-rubber so I expect Don Jupp to give some of the fringe players a run-out. A strong team nonetheless.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bayern vs arsenal in the last 3 games

15-3
Madrid Vs burnthisleague down champs in 4 straight games 11-4 shocked. Look at the disparity, not like it's Madrid derby county.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2018
pkasso:
No surprises here. Hamburg na costumer dada ni. Those guys must hate travelling to the Arena. But watch them 'kusibe' whenever we play them away. I just can't explain it.

Never thought I would say this but mehn Ribery was fantastic. That second goal brought back old memories. If only he could play like this every match day.

Kimmich had a very good game and we can now confidently say the old Alaba is back. And Lewy just keeps breaking records. Most prolific foreigner in the club's history. I don't know much about the stats but i think yesterday was the first time I saw him miss a PK. Like ever. But surely the go-to man for us from 12 yards.

I hope Tolisso's injury isn't too serious, the young man is finally getting into his own and it would be really bad if it were to be anything more than a knock.

The return leg against Besiktas is effectively a dead-rubber so I expect Don Jupp to give some of the fringe players a run-out. A strong team nonetheless.
The way you guys are Madrid customer dada ni tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2018
obainojazz:
The way you guys are Madrid customer dada ni tongue
Taa! Ever heard of the phrase "La Bestia Negra"? Only someone who started following football yesterday would say Bayern na regular customer for Madrid hand, no disrespect.

Last time I checked, we are tied on H2H. Too lazy to confirm though grin.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:06am On Mar 12, 2018
obainojazz:
Madrid Vs burnthisleague down champs in 4 straight games 11-4 shocked. Look at the disparity, not like it's Madrid derby county.

Madrid is the best club in Europe, Yet Bayern is tied on head to head with them 11 wins, 11 losses 2 draws

Give us one example from the EPL vs Bayern in head to head

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2450461.html?rss=2450461+Bayern+v+Real+Madrid:+past+meetings,+stats+and+reaction#/

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Rummenigge has reiterated his support for the abolishment of the 50 + 1 rule

On Thursday, Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge renewed his support for the abolition of "50+1" in an interview with GQ magazine's German edition.

"I hope that the DFL will release clubs from this rule," the 62-year-old said. "Every club should decide for themselves whether they open their doors for investors, how they open their doors or not at all."

Rummenigge added that he expected the inclusion of "hard shoulders" to "smooth the transition" and safeguard the well-being of clubs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
A40 what do you think about Leon Bailey

I read he doesnt want to play for Jamaica, he prefers to play for England Belgium or Germany that would mean he will qualify for citizenship by residency

He didnt live in Belgium long enough to qualify, He doesnt have enough links to England to claim British ancestry and citizenship, He can qualify for Germanys if he stays long enough in Germany
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by idreezbaba(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
sorry oo.. just seeing this.. Bayern Munich has fans in Nigeria?? .. if yes?? ... it's only champions league matches you watch right?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
As the Acting President of The Bayern Munich NL Fanclub, I welcome you.

We watch all matches. From the Champions League to the Bundesliga to the DFB PokalCup. Heck even Intertoto cup sef does not pass us by.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:26am On Mar 13, 2018
raumdeuter:
A40 what do you think about Leon Bailey

I read he doesnt want to play for Jamaica, he prefers to play for England Belgium or Germany that would mean he will qualify for citizenship by residency

He didnt live in Belgium long enough to qualify, He doesnt have enough links to England to claim British ancestry and citizenship, He can qualify for Germanys if he stays long enough in Germany
I heard he would be 26 or 27 before he can qualify for German citizenship. With the state of Jamaican football he might as well wait it out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 12:33am On Mar 13, 2018
A40:

--------Werner---------

You think say na Bundesliga? grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 12:35am On Mar 13, 2018
popizaino:
This thread is very dry.

Result of a one man league, zero competition!

Burnthisleaguedown grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:38am On Mar 13, 2018
elrony:

You think say na Bundesliga? grin grin grin grin
Na today Bundesliga don dey run things for World Cup? The last World cup showed what our products can do.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2018
A40:
Na today Bundesliga don dey run things for World Cup? The last World cup showed what our products can do.

Na here we dey, June no far again!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:00am On Mar 13, 2018
elrony:

Na here we dey, June no far again!!!

grin grin grin
The last time an EPL dominated team won the world cup was 52yrs ago

The last time a Buli dominated team won the world cup was last time

When was the lastime England did better than Germany at a world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thank God say we no buy that Chilean Alicia Keys ooh. Olorun ma je ka ri esu.

Heard Robben is not making the trip due to a small knock. Lol what else is new?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
A40:
Thank God say we no buy that Chilean Alicia Keys ooh. Olorun ma je ka ri esu.
Heard Robben is not making the trip due to a small knock. Lol what else is new?

But you know that attacking talents die under Mourinho, Also I think Alexis since we missed in the summer was better to avoid

Make Robben do his injury now and get fit for the quarters

With manure shameful elimination my preference for the quarters is now

Sevilla
Roma
Juventus
City
Liverpool
Barelona
Madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

But you know that attacking talents die under Mourinho, Also I think Alexis since we missed in the summer was better to avoid

Make Robben do his injury now and get fit for the quarters

With manure shameful elimination my preference for the quarters is now

Sevilla
Roma
Juventus
City
Liverpool
Barelona
Madrid
I've been observing Alexis's gidigbo pattern even while he was at Arsenal. For a guy supposedly playing on the wings he holds on to the ball too phucking long. I'm not sure Mourinho's tactics are why he has been dispossessed more often than any other player in the EPL plus his style of play is not going to age well.

At the moment I'd take anybody but Juve and Madrid

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.