Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1083560 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
airmark:

That coach had won UCL with two different teams from different leagues. Fraudiola will need to buy messi to do that i think.

Who Contay? He has never played a semi final Guardiola has played 7

Or Mourinho? FYI the last time Mourinho won a CL knockout game was in 2014 when Chelsea beat PSG with a late Demba Ba goal

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
We got Sevilla

That was a good draw
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is a good asss draw. Leaves room for Neuer and Coman to recover. I can't complain
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Best possible draw. Now I just need Juve to knock out Real and then Roma pulling an upset against Barca.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
After Dortmund disgraced themselves out of the Europa League

Leipzig will be playing Marseille. I dont think they will scale this hurdle anyway I can get to see Thavin first hand. If he is as good as they say he should get the better of Bernardo in Leipzig defence
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jupp on Malcom: "I've never seen him play. I hardly believe that there is interest from FC Bayern. This player is always put on the market by his agents, but nobody made a move

Ever Banega is suspended for the first leg. Hopefully our players (Kimmich and Lewandowski I'm looking at you) can avoid a booking in the first leg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
A40:
Jupp on Malcom: "I've never seen him play. I hardly believe that there is interest from FC Bayern. This player is always put on the market by his agents, but nobody made a move

Ever Banega is suspended for the first leg. Hopefully our players (Kimmich and Lewandowski I'm looking at you) can avoid a booking in the first leg

The way Juup spoke I dont think we are after Malcolm, I hope we just have plans to replace Robbery with better quality sha

Kimmich and Lewandoski just have to be careful, If we are on top of our game, nothing stops us from getting a good result in the first leg and close it at home
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who Contay? He has never played a semi final Guardiola has played 7

Or Mourinho? FYI the last time Mourinho won a CL knockout game was in 2014 when Chelsea beat PSG with a late Demba Ba goal

Leave knockout games, Mou did it with two different teams. Fraudiola must win this year's UCL after spending 500m+, and don't give 'gelling' excuse if he fails.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
airmark:

Leave knockout games, Mou did it with two different teams. Fraudiola must win this year's UCL after spending 500m+, and don't give 'gelling' excuse if he fails.

Why should we leave knockout games? Will anyone win the CL without knockout games. Why can't Mourinho win after the millions he spent in Chelsea, he couldnt even make a final yet a coach without a licence Avram Grant made a final RdM won

He couldnt make a final in Madrid, the following coach made a final a rookie Zidane won it twice

Right now Mourthrinho has been sent packing by a team of Nzonzi, Muriel and Sarabia

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 8:30am On Mar 18, 2018
idreezbaba:
sorry oo.. just seeing this.. Bayern Munich has fans in Nigeria?? .. if yes?? ... it's only champions league matches you watch right?
They've got just four fans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TalabiAudu: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
obainojazz:

Eheheheeheh!! Hahahah!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Sevilla scouting duties. Ok this Sevilla e be like say them no sabi defend from set-pieces plus their attack looks pretty blunt.

It would be interesting to see if they would attack us like they attacked Man U especially in the first leg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Hemjayy: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
obainojazz:
I was about to ask the same thing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
obainojazz:

Bayern is only for the select few not for ever Tom Dick and Wasiu on the street

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bayern is only for the select few not for ever Tom Dick and Wasiu on the street
Just like West Brom fans in Nigeria.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
obainojazz:

Bwahahahagrin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
obainojazz:

Nigeria is not the only country in the world and Nigeria is not the standard for followership

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Nigeria is not the only country in the world and Nigeria is not the standard for followership
we talking Nigeria now boss.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
obainojazz:
we talking Nigeria now boss.

Na only very few Nigerians sabi football not the agberos anywhere belle face wey dey support EPL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bayern XI vs Leipzig: Ulreich - Kimmich, Süle, Hummels, Alaba - Rudy, Vidal - Müller, James, Bernat - Wagner

Win or lose our coronation has been delayed for another week. Interesting experiment by Jupp playing Bernat on the left wing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
A40:
Bayern XI vs Leipzig: Ulreich - Kimmich, Süle, Hummels, Alaba - Rudy, Vidal - Müller, James, Bernat - Wagner

Win or lose our coronation has been delayed for another week. Interesting experiment by Jupp playing Bernat on the left wing

I hope he doesn't intend to play Bernat as the Left winger in the CL sha

Time to save our players legs and also pray against International breaks injuries
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

I hope he doesn't intend to play Bernat as the Left winger in the CL sha

Time to save our players legs and also pray against International breaks injuries
Anybody but Ribery. That international break na serious matter sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
1.0 nice interplay between Muller James and Wagner with the header
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mueller looking like the old Mueller with each passing game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Leipzig levels. Sloppy play from Hummel and the defence
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lol Leipzig leads see as Hummel fall like a sac of potatoes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hummels leader of the defense Smh. Hummels and Rudy the worst players on the pitch
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Neimar: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
abeg sevilla com and do d Lord's work on Bayern jare

average punks cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Leipzig wins
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Neimar:
abeg sevilla com and do d Lord's work on Bayern jare

average punks cheesy
Lol we didn't need the win today. If na that Sevilla wey I watch today then there is no cause for alarm
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
airmark who Hummels dey prostrate to here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.