Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073242 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

The money you dey owe since have you paid it. I for say make you bet but you no go pay

No proper arrangement was made then, i no dey owe any money. If you are ready, call the person who will serve as the middleman, get your money ready and buzz me.

I know you will run away. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
airmark:

No proper arrangement was made then, i no dey owe any money. If you are ready, call the person who will serve as the middleman, get your money ready and buzz me.

A man of integrity will always pay his debt and not wait for a middleman to prod him

You are known to be an irresponsible debtor anyway. Pay your old debt and we can have a new bet

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

A man of integrity will always pay his debt and not wait for a middleman to prod him

You are known to be an irresponsible debtor anyway. Pay your old debt and we can have a new bet

cheesy

Coward. That's how you will be telling lies up and down, manipulating facts.

KDB had 20+ assists playing for wolfsburg on loan in burnthisleaguedown. Only God knows what would have happened if he had played for bayern. Burnthisleaguedown. cheesy

For the records, KDB had 18 assists in epl last season, thank me for the correction. cool

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
airmark:

He was loaned out to Germany after finding it difficult in epl and he bombed the useless league, becoming the best player in the league, a feat he hasn't achieved in epl. He came back and his first season in epl, he couldn't replicate what he did in Germany. He had it so easy over there scoring 10goals with 21 assists in burntgisleaguedown.

Burnthisleaguedown defenders are apple pickers and factory workers.

You too dey yarn megedefegede. Is it KDB's fault that he played for a manager who could not unlock his talent? Mohammed Salah came back to bomb your league at Liverpool with 30 goals and 8 assists with 4 matches to go. A feat he never achieved in Italy

We can say EPL defenders are lepers and paraplegics then

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:13am On Apr 21, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

Coward. That's how you will be telling lies up and down, manipulating facts.

KDB had 20+ assists playing for wolfsburg on loan in burnthisleaguedown. Only God knows what would have happened if he had played for bayern. Burnthisleaguedown. cheesy

For the records, KDB had 18 assists in epl last season, thank me for the correction. cool

This is how you display ignorance like Xmas cloth, how can kdb be on loan at Wolfsburg, why did city now have to pay you get him

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:24am On Apr 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is how you display ignorance like Xmas cloth, how can kdb be on loan at Wolfsburg, why did city now have to pay you get him

One year transfer is a 'loan' to me.

Have you now seen that KDB hasn't made 20+ assists in epl? That's how you would have lost some bucks tonight.

Let's burnthisleaguedown.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:28am On Apr 21, 2018
A40:

You too dey yarn megedefegede. Is it KDB's fault that he played for a manager who could not unlock his talent? Mohammed Salah came back to bomb your league at Liverpool with 30 goals and 8 assists with 4 matches to go. A feat he never achieved in Italy

We can say EPL defenders are lepers and paraplegics then

Sallah had to go and work on himself and came back to shine. He was good at roma, that's why he was bought for 50m.

Debruyne came back and couldn't make any 20+ assists in epl. Let's burnthisleaguedown.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:59am On Apr 21, 2018
airmark:

Sallah had to go and work on himself and came back to shine. He was good at roma, that's why he was bought for 50m.

Debruyne came back and couldn't make any 20+ assists in epl. Let's burnthisleaguedown.
You signed a young player from Switzerland and you expected he wouldn't be work in progress?

The koko is Salah was never the best player in Italy but has come to sodomize the EPL

De Bruyne never had highest assists back to back till he came to England.

This must mean the EPL is filled with paralympians
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
airmark:
One year transfer is a 'loan' to me.

Have you now seen that KDB hasn't made 20+ assists in epl? That's how you would have lost some bucks tonight.

Let's burnthisleaguedown.

This is the type of foolishness that you keep displaying everywhere you go. Your views are not valid anywhere. A loan is a loan and a buy is a buy. Maybe Dembele too was on loan in Dortmund since he spent a year

I have shown you KDB made 21 assists in the Buli, We can stake money on it when you pay the one you were owing first
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is the type of foolishness that you keep displaying everywhere you go. Your views are not valid anywhere. A loan is a loan and a buy is a buy. Maybe Dembele too was on loan in Dortmund since he spent a year

I have shown you KDB made 21 assists in the Buli, We can stake money on it when you pay the one you were owing first

You are so confused right now or just playing gymnastics with words.

KDB never had 21 assists in epl, you can make nihilist or any trusted person the middleman.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
airmark:
You are so confused right now or just playing gymnastics with words.

KDB never had 21 assists in epl, you can make nihilist or any trusted person the middleman.

KDb had 21 assists in the EPL

If you are certain, pay your previous debt and lets stake on the new one
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

KDb had 21 assists in the EPL

If you are certain, pay your previous debt and lets stake on the new one

cheesy

Enugu premier league

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
airmark:
cheesy

Enugu premier league

Pay your initial debt and I will prove it to you with videos everyone of the 21 assists

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004366_kevin_pngf5e2adfa395a3042bae8fa4532aab525
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Pay your initial debt and I will prove it to you with videos everyone of the 21 assists

cheesy cheesy

I know you are not blind and don't want to lose your money. Argue with the organisers who registered 18 for him.

https://www.premierleague.com/players/4288/Kevin-De-Bruyne/stats?co=1&se=54

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
airmark:
cheesy cheesy
I know you are not blind and don't want to lose your money. Argue with the organisers who registered 18 for him.
https://www.premierleague.com/players/4288/Kevin-De-Bruyne/stats?co=1&se=54

Stake money on it. After you pay your last debt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:42am On Apr 22, 2018
A40

Looks like with our injury situation currently the team vs Madrid has picked itself. With Tolliso, Neuer, Vidal Coman all injured

Kimmich--BoaTANK--Hummels--Alaba
--------------Martinez
---------James------Thiago
--Muller------Lewy-----Ribery

Robben Rudy Sule Wagner as subs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:43am On Apr 22, 2018
It's not that I'm not happy we beat Hannover but all I can think about is Wednesday. It's an obsession really. We have to beat Madrid! Ide yi a lati tu

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:45am On Apr 22, 2018
raumdeuter:
A40

Looks like with our injury situation currently the team vs Madrid has picked itself. With Tolliso, Neuer, Vidal Coman all injured

Kimmich--BoaTANK--Hummels--Alaba
--------------Martinez

When did Tolisso get injured FFS? I just tire. Every phuckin season both young and old nobody seems to be immune.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:54am On Apr 22, 2018
He ought to be back for the Madrid game. I heard the injury isn't a severe one..

Bayern's goal-scorers this season in all competitions:
Lewandowski (39) - Muller (15) - Wagner, Tolisso (cool - Thiago, Robben, Coman (7) - Vidal, Ribery, James (6) - Kimmich (4) - Hummels, Martinez (3) - Boateng, Alaba (2) - Sule, Rudy (1)

But our board extends Robbery. Smh

This Gnabry we have to receive with open arms oh and see what he can do, He played his part in RB Leipzig's demolition at home
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Stake money on it. After you pay your last debt

lol, sissy.

raumdeuter:
A40

Kimmich--BoaTANK cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy--Hummels--Alaba
--------------Martinez

Boathand, my guy will never disappoint.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
airmark:

lol, sissy.

Pay your debt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Pay your debt

Mr. KD Burnthisleaguedown, i'm owing nobody. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TalabiAudu: 12:54am On Apr 23, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Hahahaha!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2018
airmark:

Onigbese pay your debt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by keypad1: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2018
krasid is spying on Bayern thread....hahaha

nothing will save Madrid from Bayern Munich.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
A40:
When did Tolisso get injured FFS? I just tire. Every phuckin season both young and old nobody seems to be immune.

Alaba is doubtful so maybe na Rafinha go play LB
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Alaba is doubtful so maybe na Rafinha go play LB

I just dey see for Skysports. Alaba and Tolisso to undergo late fitness tests

I just thank God Lewandowski and Hummels are 100% fit. They were huge misses in the first leg last year.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
A40:
I just dey see for Skysports. Alaba and Tolisso to undergo late fitness tests

I just thank God Lewandowski and Hummels are 100% fit. They were huge misses in the first leg last year.

There's no way thunder will not fire you.

A40:
The only fvcktard here is Hummels as his arrival has progressively worsened our defense.

[img]https://media1./images/d018019832d56b05ccb5e436bd0e4711/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
airmark:

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
airmark:

You are too predictable. I knew you would phoolishly rush to quote. Which team wouldn't miss a World Cup winning Center back?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
This Liverpool team go cause us plenty problems o but we've got to take care of Madrid first. Mehn I just can't wait, I've been counting the days since the draws were announced.

No Vidal, but that might be a blessing in disguise. He always has issues controlling his aggression in the big games. Na like say that spirit of madness go just descend upon am. We've seen that recklessness time and time again. The last thing I need is another sending off.

I also think all the talk about Real being favoured by the refs might just play into our hands tommorow. With everything that happened last season and that controversial pk vs Juve, the spotlight will be on the ref and I'm sure he wouldn't want to appear pro-Real. He could be negatively predisposed to Real and that could mean ruling out a legitimate goal, or turning down a strong penalty appeal. Hopefully it doesn't get to that but I don't mind the ref helping us a bit grin.

Whether by hook or by crook, Real Madrid must fall tomorrow!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.