Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073046 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
A40:
Na them sabi! Big cup tie today. I thought it was tomorrow sef

Leverkusen are on fire and the boys need to turn up. What would be your go to lineup? Would you start Robbery again?

At this point I will want to conserve our players from injury first

--Kimmich--Sule--Hummels--Bernat
----------------Rudy
----------Tolliso----Muller
---Robben---Wagner---Ribery

Our biggest game is next week and we are already getting injuries piling, Key players are the Alaba Boateng Martinez James Muller and Lewandoski, Muller hardly gets injured so I can risk him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
sleekdot:

----------------Rudy

Our biggest game is next week and we are already getting injuries piling, Key players are the Alaba Boateng Martinez James Muller and Lewandoski, Muller hardly gets injured so I can risk him
Ahh I no know if I fit trust Rudy for this type of game. I'd rather we rest players this weekend than potentially lose a cup tie that can kill morale

I'd rather go into this tie with full squad with a final at stake
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
A40:
Ahh I no know if I fit trust Rudy for this type of game. I'd rather we rest players this weekend than potentially lose a cup tie that can kill morale

I'd rather go into this tie with full squad with a final at stake

Vidal is out for the season. https://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/986258370150785024
Coman likely out for the season. One more injury in midfield and we are toast. So we know how thin we are.

Alaba is just returning. Even Madrid rested Ronaldo Modric Kroos Varane last weekend

Leverkusen wey go play this like a final make dem no scatter whats left of our season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
sleekdot:

Vidal is out for the season. https://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/986258370150785024
Coman likely out for the season. One more injury in midfield and we are toast. So we know how thin we are.

Alaba is just returning. Even Madrid rested Ronaldo Modric Kroos Varane last weekend

Leverkusen wey go play this like a final make dem no scatter whats left of our season
Of course if Bernat can't start this type of game then we might as well get Hector or Plattenhardt in the summer.

We have cover for Vidal so I'm not too bothered. If Tolisso can't step up after breaking our transfer record then he is an eleribu. My only worry is Coman. We could have really used him in this tie vs Madrid to keep Marcelo or Carvajal honest

Madrid can afford to rest players for a meaningless La Liga. We are chasing a treble (I hope I'm not jinxing this) so we can't afford that luxury

It would be more demoralizing if we go with a B-squad and pick up an avoidable L going into another cup semi. This is a risk we just have to take if we want to win it all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Let's go there

Showtime

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
sleekdot:

----------------Rudy

Shey you see the Javi you no wan make we start so don score within 5mins
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hinohsend: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
This your team have no chill o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dayo are you watching? Na this kin match you wan make we rest player?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
A40:
Dayo are you watching? Na this kin match you wan make we rest player?

I dey watch o I am just hoping for no injuries
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lmaooo Mueller 5-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
So na Initial Gra gra be all that wey dem first do
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bailey scores
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
That free kick loud gaan.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hat trick for Mueller!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Will this Thiago show up against Madrid? That's the million dollar question
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
A40:

Madrid game will be more compact than this. Leverkusen wanted to press high and that left space behind them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Madrid game will be more compact than this. Leverkusen wanted to press high and that left space behind them
I just want to see him outperform an elite midfield for once. He was completely missing for both legs last year. He wasn't controlling nor creating.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
A40:

I HP not wink

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:41am On Apr 18, 2018
A40:

You should be more concerned about Boathand.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Factory workers, parading themselves as defenders in burnthisleaguedown. Chelsea should send Christensen back to go and shine again.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2018
airmark:

You should be more concerned about Boathand.
World cup and CL winner BoaTANK would be just fine! It's not easy to have the accolades no EPL defender can boast of as we speak

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2018
airmark:
Factory workers, parading themselves as defenders in burnthisleaguedown. Chelsea should send Christensen back to go and shine again.
This is what Sane and KDB must be thinking. Who are these factory workers and plumbers in this EPL? I should have come here sooner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
A40:
This is what Sane and KDB must be thinking. Who are these factory workers and plumbers in this EPL? I should have come here sooner

Both of them are in the most expensive team in epl, where 50m was spent on stones and another on a fake johnie walker.

Last season, Sane and KDB couldn't outscore fvcking Cahill.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2018
airmark:

Both of them are in the most expensive team in epl, where 50m was spent on stones and another on a fake johnie walker.

Last season, Sane and KDB couldn't outscore fvcking Cahill.
Story. Is it me that told Cuntay to spend £75m on Drinkzobo and Bakanonsense? As if your own team is cheap. Add Zappacosta and that's £100m for three wastemen who can't even make the team

Who cares about last season? Were you dragging for Yorupa cup like you are now?

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Ronaldo will surely molest bothand that day.
Bayern will lose home and away as usual

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2018
A40:
Story. Is it me that told Cuntay to spend £75m on Drinkzobo and Bakanonsense? As if your own team is cheap. Add Zappacosta and that's £100m for three wastemen who can't even make the team

Who cares about last season? Were you dragging for Yorupa cup like you are now?

You must care. You can't just do it in a season and think you are a super star. You need to do it over and over again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
airmark:

You must care. You can't just do it in a season and think you are a super star. You need to do it over and over again.
How many seasons has De Bruyne led your league in assists now?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
A40:

Just back to back seasons Pep has turned their league to a footmat and the only hope of beating Pep is an ex Bundesliga coach

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
A40:

He was loaned out to Germany after finding it difficult in epl and he bombed the useless league, becoming the best player in the league, a feat he hasn't achieved in epl. He came back and his first season in epl, he couldn't replicate what he did in Germany. He had it so easy over there scoring 10goals with 21 assists in burntgisleaguedown.

Burnthisleaguedown defenders are apple pickers and factory workers.

raumdeuter:

Just back to back seasons Pep has turned their league to a footmat and the only hope of beating Pep is an ex Bundesliga coach

Is Conte an ex burndisleaguedown coach? Maybe it wasn't fraudiola who coached city last season.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
airmark:

He was loaned out to Germany after finding it difficult in epl and he bombed the useless league, becoming the best player in the league, a feat he hasn't achieved in epl. He came back and his first season in epl, he couldn't replicate what he did in Germany. He had it so easy over there scoring 10goals with 21 assists in burntgisleaguedown.

Dont disrespect KDB the guy who had 21 assists last season in the EPL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Dont disrespect KDB the guy who had 21 assists last season in the EPL

Do you want to put money to back this your lie again?

He never had that in epl, only in burnthisleaguedown. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
airmark:
Do you want to put money to back this your lie again?
He never had that in epl, only in burnthisleaguedown. cheesy

The money you dey owe since have you paid it. I for say make you bet but you no go pay

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.