Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1083758 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Boateng left the field when Bayern was leading, Hummels was left to lead the defence and he was the most useless guy in the defence, even young guys like Alaba and Kimmich were raking for him[/s]

Since nobody raked for that mechanic you called a keeper, he must have performed well. Before i open my eyes, disappear.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2018
Adisaowalla:

With Pep's cóck firmly in your throat, breathing must be very difficult for you sha
Una don turn NL to comedy central

grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:50pm On May 01, 2018
Unlimited22:

I think some people wanted to troll Rumdeuter a lot more than Pep.

Especially fans whose team left the competition many moons ago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2018
airmark:

Since nobody raked for that mechanic you called a keeper, he must have performed well. Before i open my eyes, disappear.

You are a bastard Airmark grin grin

Hahhahahah.. You go dey make person shine teeth anyhow for phone cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 10:51pm On May 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Especially fans whose team left the competition many moons ago
Yeah, especially them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On May 01, 2018
airmark:

He is a backup keeper, Hummels is supposed to be a first choice CB and he lost the game with his foolish displays, Boateng left the game with 0 goals conceded Hummels ended up conceding 4 goals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 10:53pm On May 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

He is a backup keeper, Hummels is supposed to be a first choice CB and he lost the game with his foolish displays, Boateng left the game with 0 goals conceded Hummels ended up conceding 4 goals

airmark got this one cussing his own players grin

legendary shït

elrony can you see trolling masterclass?

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Adisaowalla: 10:55pm On May 01, 2018
RuuDie:

Check again.

Nothing oh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 10:57pm On May 01, 2018
ruudie this ain't too good or too good o angry

wey the bar na?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On May 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

legendary shït

Like he and other Chelsea fans cuss Morata and Bakayoko every matchday. Hummels is the Bayern Christensen

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Adisaowalla: 10:57pm On May 01, 2018
popizaino:
oh is that what you use in surviving ?pep's cóck

Come and have it before you die oooooo

Nah - let it remain in your throat...hoping you choke on it sha

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2018
Elrony, how much dey Adisa and Rudi bet?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2018
Adisaowalla:

Nothing oh

Dude. I don email you 3 times. Got me sitting in front of my PC... no be you be dedmola ni?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 11:00pm On May 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Like he and other Chelsea fans cuss Morata and Bakayoko every matchday. Hummels is the Bayern Christensen

chai. Hummels?

Beaster of finals, captain of Germany, and all round omo-olope....Thats the guy you put on the same category as Alfa Bakayoko?

chai Airmark...you did a masterful job bro...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
ruudie this ain't too good or too good o angry

wey the bar na?

My guy... park for one side na. Or help the guy check his emails for my messages to him. In short, make yourself useful somehow grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Adisaowalla: 11:04pm On May 01, 2018
RuuDie:

Dude. I don email you 3 times. Got me sitting in front of my PC... no be you be dedmola ni?

Sorry - I didn't know you replied to that mail.

Mesef don reply you sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 11:07pm On May 01, 2018
RuuDie:

My guy... park for one side na. Or help the guy check his emails for my messages to him. In short, make yourself useful somehow grin

son of moyes, give to Caesar what is owed to Caesar... angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

legendary shït

Bwahahhaha

grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:15pm On May 01, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Elrony, how much dey Adisa and Rudi bet?

Na better bar cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 11:15pm On May 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

son of moyes, give to Caesar what is owed to Caesar... angry

Man of my word... any day, any time!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2018
Adisaowalla:

Sorry - I didn't know you replied to that mail.

Mesef don reply you sha

Seen.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 11:16pm On May 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

chai. Hummels?

Beaster of finals, captain of Germany, and all round omo-olope....Thats the guy you put on the same category as Alfa Bakayoko?

Guy, you need to replace Michael Cole or Byron Saxton on WWE.
You're a masterful colour commentator.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2018
elrony:

Na better bar cheesy
The matter no let you spill?

Chai. Reason me na
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:21pm On May 01, 2018
popizaino:
People who wanted to troll pep guardiola should bayern munich make the finals deserves better L than raumdeuter himself.

Guardiola lost 4-0 at Allianz whilst Heynckes restored Bayerns pride and had Madridistas begging for final whistle. Wipe that cüm off your mouth nigga.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:21pm On May 01, 2018
Skimpledawg:

The matter no let you spill?

Chai. Reason me na

Adisa never confirm delivery... I still dey wait for my cut grin cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Now i know why ulriech left the ball to stroll. He left it for hummels, the keeper. Why didn't the coach give him gloves to wear? It's not easy keeping without gloves, facing a lethal striker like Bezema.

I hope the coach has learnt his lesson not to put Hummels in goal again, without hand gloves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

chai. Hummels?

Hummels, the world cup winner. Someone Terry would want to be like. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2018
elrony:

Adisa never confirm delivery... I still dey wait for my cut grin cheesy
Make airtime reach me na...

Do it for the ministry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:53pm On May 01, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Make airtime reach me na...

Do it for the ministry

Na Adisaowalla we dey wait! cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 11:54pm On May 01, 2018
Adisaowalla:

Nah - let it remain in your throat...hoping you choke on it sha
better come have for your survival before you die soon.

Besides I don't need it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 11:58pm On May 01, 2018
Ibime:

Guardiola lost 4-0 at Allianz whilst Heynckes restored Bayerns pride and had Madridistas begging for final whistle. Wipe that cüm off your mouth nigga.
if I apply this same logic to avram grant and mourinho's time at chelsea you will see you have no point as usual.but since you've decided to be shallow in your assertion I leave you to your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2018
popizaino:
better come have for your survival before you die soon.

Besides I don't need it.
You sure need it.

Keep it firmly in your throat brather! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.