Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076338 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
What Sweden did is exactly what Nigeria should not do against Argentina.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

No Hummels and we dont have a defender spinning around

You had a defender who almost knocked Germany out with his stupid defending. He's always being caught out of position, making stupid tackles.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
airmark:

You had a defender who almost knocked Germany out with his stupid defending. He's always being caught out of position, making stupid tackles.

The person who almost knocked Germany out was the one spinning like a chair on the field and led to us losing

Boateng has not been responsible for any goal conceded today

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Panther7(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
afrodoc2:
God bless you exactly what I was thinking

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Panther7:
Is just me or the Germans are not cutout for possession ball, full back are far up the pitch, I don't understand playing high line with snail center backs that can't run.
Those minutes then they were defending with 10 men they looking bit dangerous on the counter maybe they need they to change their strategy they are gradually losing their identity.

Germany won the last world cup playing possession football only that they had smarter midfielders to protect the back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

The person who almost knocked Germany out was the one spinning like a chair on the field and led to us losing

Boateng has not been responsible for any goal conceded today

Boathand was exposed today again as a calamitous defender, who won't be missed when sent off.

Who will buy him now?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
airmark:
Boathand was exposed today again as a calamitous defender, who won't be missed when sent off.

Who will buy him now?

Boateng has not been responsible for any goal conceded unlike Hummels that was dropped for a crucial game citing Davind Luiz type of injury.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Branzy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Boateng has not been responsible for any goal conceded unlike Hummels that was dropped for a crucial game citing Davind Luiz type of injury.

my boy
guard that defense after boathole receives red card. in fact Rudiger was practically the only guy defending after boathole and gang were busy attacking

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

The most useless player on the field. What we said about him yesterday, is what we will say today and tomorrow.

They will soon chase him away from the national team too. The most useless player on the field.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
afrodoc2:
That's the scary part. Argentina have nothing to lose and we might set out to play for a draw which would be a fatal mistake
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Word on the marble

Roy Keane :‘They spoke about him (Boateng) having 650 shoes, he can’t be right upstairs!’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
This Sweden wey una dey yab so abeg remind me which country is not at the World Cup because of them?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
This high line is not tenable. Please! The Koreans are not out yet and won't just fall down and die.

Draxler should announce his international retirement after this tournament. Had no business making that team

Kroos redeemed himself but still he dropped so many careless passes and didn't create enough quality opportunities from open play

I want to criticize Werner but I can't because he played a role in both goals. He is supposed to be the #9 but is having to move about and turn creator because guys like Kroos are not doing enough.

Boateng. Started well covering Rudiger's mess but then I no know the anjoonu wey enter am later on

Mueller's days as a starter for Bayern and Germany are surely numbered if he keeps dropping rubbish performances like these.

Neuer. The nerve, the audacity of these heathens to compare De Gea to you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
airmark:

The most useless player on the field. What we said about him yesterday, is what we will say today and tomorrow.

They will soon chase him away from the national team too. The most useless player on the field.

STats is for people who have common sense, Any player who received 2 yellow cards will surely have low rankings

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
A40:

I want to criticize Werner but I can't because he played a role in both goals. He is supposed to be the #9 but is having to move about and turn creator because guys like Kroos are not doing enough.

Werner is looking like Morata when I first saw him playing for Spain. Plenty activity, plenty link play, no ruthlessness.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
'Roy is absolutely right, the centre-backs have been a joke, an absolute joke,' Neville commented. 'Boateng thinks for some reason he is (Franz) Beckenbauer, thinks he's the player. He's played under Pep (Guardiola) and started to believe he is a fantastic football player.

'He has been a joke in this first half. He's got delusions, thinks he is a player; he's wandering forward, ambling in the game.'

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter ngbo, Boathand believed he was Beckenbauer?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
A40:
This high line is not tenable. Please! The Koreans are not out yet and won't just fall down and die.

Draxler should announce his international retirement after this tournament. Had no business making that team

Kroos redeemed himself but still he dropped so many careless passes and didn't create enough quality opportunities from open play

Boateng. Started well covering Rudiger's mess but then I no know the anjoonu wey enter am later on

Mueller's days as a starter for Bayern and Germany are surely numbered if he keeps dropping rubbish performances like these.

Lowers teams are smarter nowadays and they just keep it tight at the back and counter, It has been a similar experience for almost all top teams at this world cup

One thing is we need to keep it solid

Back 4
we need a DM, And I hope Rudys broken nose heals fast. In front of Rudy we have Gundogan Kroos or Goretzka

In attack Werner cannot play as a 9 yet, he needs to play off a big man like Gomez or Lewandoski like he does at Leipzig where he plays off Poulsen or Augustin

Draxler needs to retire but I dunno why Low loves him

Back 4
Rudy
Kroos Gundogan/Goretzka
Reus--Werner
-----Gomez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
airmark:
'Roy is absolutely right, the centre-backs have been a joke, an absolute joke,' Neville commented. 'Boateng thinks for some reason he is (Franz) Beckenbauer, thinks he's the player. He's played under Pep (Guardiola) and started to believe he is a fantastic football player.

'He has been a joke in this first half. He's got delusions, thinks he is a player; he's wandering forward, ambling in the game.'

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ramdeuter ngbo, Boathand believed he was Beckenbauer?

Its common knowledge what everyone thinks of Neville, If he was succesful as a footballer he would be glad to have achieved half of what Boateng achieved

When he posted that on twitter, go and look at the responses he got
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Its common knowledge what everyone thinks of Neville, If he was succesful as a footballer he would be glad to have achieved half of what Boateng achieved

When he posted that on twitter, go and look at the responses he got

What of Patrice Evra's comment? Do you want me to post what people say about that calamitous defender of yours here?

Alagolo cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2018
airmark:

What of Patrice Evra's comment? Do you want me to post what people say about that calamitous defender of yours here?

Alagolo cheesy

You can tell which of them has won a world cup before or even played a world cup semi final to know what it takes to play one.

Boateng will lecture them about what it takes to play and win a world cup. Germany is still alive courtesy of many crucial blocks and tackles by Boateng unfortunately one of them got him a red card but his team survives

till today at the world cup, Germany hasnt conceded a goal due to Boateng unlike Hummels
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2018
Ibime:

Werner is looking like Morata when I first saw him playing for Spain. Plenty activity, plenty link play, no ruthlessness.
Can't be mad at Werner he's the reason Germany got back in the game. The team is not creating enough chances for him in transition which is where he really flourishes. He would do better against an equally matched team that won't sit as deep as the Swedes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

You can tell which of them has won a world cup before or even played a world cup semi final to know what it takes to play one.

Boateng will lecture them about what it takes to play and win a world cup. Germany is still alive courtesy of many crucial blocks and tackles by Boateng unfortunately one of them got him a red card but his team survives

till today at the world cup, Germany hasnt conceded a goal due to Boateng unlike Hummels
Just saw that this was Boa's first red for Germany since 2009! Barring that needless tackle for the red Boateng was very good

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2018
A40:
Can't be mad at Werner he's the reason Germany got back in the game. The team is not creating enough chances for him in transition which is where he really flourishes. He would do better against an equally matched team that won't sit as deep as the Swedes

Last world cup Germany struggled vs Ghana Algeria and USA, but won vs Portugal France Brazil and Argentina
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:14am On Jun 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]You can tell which of them has won a world cup before or even played a world cup semi final to know what it takes to play one.

till today at the world cup, Germany hasnt conceded a goal due to Boateng unlike Hummels[/s]

As usual Boathand is waiting for others to carry him to the final, so that he can beast it. cheesy

Boathand is a disaster waiting to happen.

''Roberto Mancini saw it, Pep Guardiola fixed it, but in Jerome Boateng there has always been the potential for him to fall apart. Whenever Bayern Munich have crumbled in the Champions League, Boateng has been part of the problem.''

''For the first time, Germany saw the full effect of that breakdown.''

cheesy cheesy cheesy

We call him alagolo here. We know he is Isaac Semitoje, with german passport.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:25am On Jun 24, 2018
airmark:

As usual Boathand is waiting for others to carry him to the final, so that he can beast it. cheesy

Boathand is a disaster waiting to happen.

''Roberto Mancini saw it, Pep Guardiola fixed it, but in Jerome Boateng there has always been the potential for him to fall apart. Whenever Bayern Munich have crumbled in the Champions League, Boateng has been part of the problem.''

''For the first time, Germany saw the full effect of that breakdown.''

cheesy cheesy cheesy

We call him alagolo here. We know he is Isaac Semitoje, with german passport.

World cup winner CL winner, One of the best defenders at the Euros
Yet to be responsible for any goal conceded in the world cup unlike the spinning barbers chair
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2018
A40:
Just saw that this was Boa's first red for Germany since 2009! Barring that needless tackle for the red Boateng was very good

Every defender is good for an occasional red card, He was one of the best defenders on the field before that red card
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:28am On Jun 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]World cup winner CL winner, One of the best defenders at the Euros
Yet to be responsible for any goal conceded in the world cup unlike the spinning barbers chair[/s]

Imagine, people know Boathand was a clog.

Mou should be stoned if he still go ahead to bring this calamitous defender to epl.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:09am On Jun 24, 2018
Hahaha I knew Airmark would have a field day here. I have to admit Boateng had an average game by His standard today. Having said that, He remains Germany's best Centre Back as was evident during His time on the pitch today.

The Germans are simply going through what all the Big Boys are experiencing. It's hard to crack a well drilled, organised and disciplined wall of 10 players.The only one team that has done well thus far is Belgium and that's simply because their 2 games were against Panama and a Tunisian team that had no choice than to attack.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Panther7(m): 2:21am On Jun 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Germany won the last world cup playing possession football only that they had smarter midfielders to protect the back
Na they won by playing 'effective football' which involves striking a balance between attack and defense. The German team of 2014 how many times were they caught on the counter
Finally they lack leadership that the likes of lahm and Bastian bring.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:50am On Jun 24, 2018
Panther7:
Na they won by playing 'effective football' which involves striking a balance between attack and defense. The German team of 2014 how many times were they caught on the counter
Finally they lack leadership that the likes of lahm and Bastian bring.

They were caught on counters vs. Ghana, especially vs. Algeria a lot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dubylhover(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2018
A40:

Despite the fact that kroos had a hand in Sweden goal and misplaced a few passes doesn't mean he didn't try enough from open play... I think towards the last 15 minutes, he started giving more adventurous passes, both the change of playing he switched to reus which he miscued and that golden pass to Gomez which he just had to direct his header,but no, he headed it straight at Olsen...even when they were pressing for the winner, there were many times kroos increased the tempo of his passing for a quick 1 2,but his teammates would dull the attack.. I was even angry with gundogan, his drive that he's known for was not seen, he was just playing safe and giving normal side passes...
I think it's time loew finds a way to start Brandt,draxler should be dropped from the starting lineup..

Since I started supporting Germany 2002,this is the most unbalanced team they have produced at a major tournament,no shield for the defense at all, the fullbacks just attack without caution thereby exposing the defense... Loew should find a player to strike that balance and shield that defense.. They really miss schweinsteiger
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Every defender is good for an occasional red card, He was one of the best defenders on the field before that red card
He needs to cut it out though. That foul was completely unnecessary

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.