Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081905 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:05am On Jun 26, 2018
A40:
Any troglodyte like you is entitled to their opinion. Ofe l'ohun

No sane person would defend Boathand. If Mou brings him to epl, some manchester utd fans would run inside the pitch to chase him away.

I know my football.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2018
airmark:

No sane person would defend Boathand. If Mou brings him to epl, some manchester utd fans would run inside the pitch to chase him away.

I know my football.

If they sign him let them go and call police.

Of course you know your football. That's why all the players you hype like Krychokewack, Belotti, Luiz etc turn out to be irredeemable flops
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
A40:
If they sign him let them go and call police.

Of course you know your football. That's why all the players you hype like Krychokewack, Belotti, Luiz etc turn out to be irredeemable flops

Manchester will be foolish to sign him even for free.

Argue with Dayo's most reliable whoscored, on Krychowiak. Boathand is a disgrace to Germany and Rumminnegge.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
airmark:

Manchester will be foolish to sign him even for free.

Argue with Dayo's most reliable whoscored, on Krychowiak. Boathand is a disgrace to Germany and Rumminnegge.
That one no consign me as I want Boateng to stay anyway

I pray to be a disgrace like Boateng while I also pray you can be like Krychokewack who went from PSG bench to West Brom bench and relegation

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
A40:
That one no consign me as I want Boateng to stay anyway

I pray to be a disgrace like Boateng while I also pray you can be like Krychokewack who went from PSG bench to West Brom bench and relegation

Those that matter, who pay his wages, said he could fvck out of the club.

He's in dilemma now, as he knows epl will be too tough for his stupid defending. I think he will come here because of Jigga or go to China,Turkey or Qatar.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
airmark:

Those that matter, who pay his wages, said he could fvck out of the club.

He's in dilemma now, as he knows epl will be too tough for his stupid defending. I think he will come here because of Jigga or go to China,Turkey or Qatar.
Don't be ret@rded! Boateng is the one who came out to say he is desirous of a new challenge.

Even you cannot be phoolish enough to bet on Boateng not joining an elite club if he leaves Bayern

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
A40:
Don't be ret@rded! Boateng is the one who came out to say he is desirous of a new challenge.

Even you cannot be phoolish enough to bet on Boateng not joining an elite club if he leaves Bayern

He already saw the handwriting on the wall like two seasons ago. Going to Beijing Goan, is a new challenge. There's a reason why he was shocked by the news. He was not ready for the dumping.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2018
Today na today. Only a two goal win would absolutely do for Die Nationalmannschaft

Seems Rudy is definitely out so time to pick between Goretzka, Headless chicken and Gundogan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
A40:
Today na today. Only a two goal win would absolutely do for Die Nationalmannschaft

Seems Rudy is definitely out so time to pick between Goretzka, Headless chicken and Gundogan

I think we should go with a midfield 3 of Gundigan Goretzka and Kroos
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
A40:

You guys are winning today. No Boathand, no stress, that Sulemana is another sha.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
What the hell are we playing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
This German team case fit even wor'wor pass Argentina own... na chinko pipu wan kill dem so ooo!

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:
What the hell are we playing

Did you see as Hummels was shutting down Korea's attacks intelligently?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:
What the hell are we south korea playing

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
airmark:

Did you see as Hummels was shutting down Korea's attacks intelligently?

Did you mean Sule? Cuz na only him i dey see o. That chairman don try abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
hummels grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
The shame if Germany does not go through.

We in Holland are praying Germany does not go through. Let them come back home and face their useless monotonous league.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hummels has sent out Germany.

Free header
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
one big name team gats go down.
The gods demand it. Na baba yaga turn to chop well.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Na wa oh!!! This is so unreal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
RuuDie:

Did you mean Sule? Cuz na only him i dey see o. That chairman don try abeg!

You get eye unlike the blind airmark
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
Jesuuuuu! Offside! angry angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
@#%$!!!! Can't believe this is happening!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
That goal should stand. Germany out!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
VAR.....YESSSSSSSS!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Chimo grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
Game over

Thank you Hummels
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Draxler is better than Sane fc.

Ozil is a beast for Germany fc

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
We have been saying it, that German league is an uber useless league! Apari and his dog will be barking at EPL.

South Korea beats Germany?

Asiri ti tu!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Leroy Sane right now

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Yepaaaaaaaaaaripa!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
na comedy be this o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.