Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081530 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:
Game over

Thank you Hummels

He tried. Neuer killed Germany
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Only when Hummels gets to start Germany lost both
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
2-0 grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mehn...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Apari and Ajakaja40 come out and bark oh!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sane smiles...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
airmark:
He tried. Neuer killed Germany

If the foolish Hummels had scored the free header
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
Abeg I no wan hear any stupid Hummels-Boateng debate for here. I take God beg una.

Lord!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
hummel head dey bondage o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hehehehe......

Useless league....useless team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
See Manuel Oluya? Hehehe, world's best indeed! Thunda fire the blokus of anybody that compares him to St David.

hehehehehehehehehehehe

hohohohohohohohohohoho
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Another free header missed by hummels
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

If the foolish Hummels had scored the free header

Never knew Germany didn't come to the world cup with strikers.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
The Korean defence

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
das reboot part two.
Don dey load.
First thing na to sack Joachim low the magic don end.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
pkasso:

Group looks easy on paper but we know better. Mexico are a good team with plenty of experience at international competitions. Forget the fact that they got thrashed 4-1 by a second-string German team at the Confed cup grin. The Swedes are stubborn and won't go down easily. You never know with these Asian teams but I'm not expecting much from Korea. Germany to top the group with relative ease.

Damn ela oju kan

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by EvilMetahuman: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:
Only when Hummels gets to start Germany lost both
Please direct all your frustrations to your midfield and attack, it's not like Germany even scored a goal...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
pkasso:
Abeg I no wan hear any stupid Hummels-Boateng debate for here. I take God beg una.

Lord!!!!

Is Alagolo a defender? What kind of foolish defender bags a Red Card in a World Cup? He brought his foolishness to the global stage. He will forever be haunted by his foolishness in Russia.

Let him come to ManU. Heaven knows that club needs his foolishness. grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
patrickmuf:
Please direct all your frustrations to your midfield and attack, it's not like Germany even scored a goal...

When Argentine needed a goal yesterday it was Rojo that delivered. Hummels 3 free headers and he missed all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hahahhaha world champions indeed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
patrickmuf:

Useless team. Did you see that Timo Werner, burnthisleaguedown star? He was just there playing like an inferior Ighalo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
airmark:

You guys are winning today. No Boathand, no stress, that Sulemana is another sha.

This is what the foolish poster said earlier
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
3 free headers missed by a pro footballer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
I said this shyte about Hummels wasting headers some months ago. I don't know how a CB can be so useless at heading from set-pieces and crosses. He should be doing 10+ goals every season with the number of chances he gets. Dude has been a big disgrace. Even the worst version of Boateng wasn't this bad. We had better start looking for a new CB to partner Sule if Boateng leaves.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is what the foolish poster said earlier

Never knew Gomez would be another Ighalo. Didn't know Werner isn't better than Batshuayi. I didn't know Muller is finished.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pack una bag and come back to your useless monotonous league abeg.

South Korea disgracing una..... grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
airmark:

Never knew Gomez would be another Ighalo. Didn't know Werner isn't better than Batshuayi. I didn't know Muller is finished.
grin grin ;Dmadman
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
pkasso:
I said this shyte about Hummels wasting headers some months ago. I don't know how a CB can be so useless at heading from set-pieces and crosses. He should be doing 10+ goals every season with the number of chances he gets. Dude has been a big disgrace. Even the worst version of Boateng wasn't this bad. We had better start looking for a new CB to partner Sule if Boateng leaves.

Since y'all know that Hummels is not good at scoring with his head, Germany should have come with a better striker, that wouldn't require you guys looking for a defender go upfront to bail you out. I hope you saw that miss by Gomez? What did the overhyped Timo Werner do in this world cup? Where was the legendary Muller? I have heard alot about Goretzka, i don't know what he did. Blame your useless attackers first.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
airmark:

You guys are winning today. No Boathand, no stress, that Sulemana is another sha.
See as you just use your general bad luck scatter everything. Shey you can see what I say is not just bants
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
airmark:

Since y'all know that Hummels is not good at scoring with his head, Germany should have come with a better striker, that wouldn't require you guys looking for a defender go upfront to bail you out. I hope you saw that miss by Gomez? What did the overhyped Timo Werner do in this world cup? Where was the legendary Muller? I have heard alot about Goretzka, i don't know what he did. Blame your useless attackers first.

Shut your stinking mouth. We that watch hummels every week knew he was useless. 3 free headers and missed all.

The only game Germany won was the one he didn't start. The only misfortune was him recovering from whatever injury he claimed he got
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
A40:
See as you just use your general bad luck scatter everything. Shey you can see what I say is not just bants

I lost $115 on your useless team. It will not be well with all your attackers, including hummels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.