Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,427 members, 7,861,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090081 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2012
Lewandowski hat-trick. . . Final score: 5-2. grin grin grin

How marKATE? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2012
ritchboy: 4-1!!! Akpakpo part 5!!! grin grin grin

"Freaking Dortmund" wey don dey thrash una for 5 games now? cheesy

Let freaking Dortmund play the CL final

Bayern has 22 leagues, 15 Cups winning the 23rd or 16th isn't top on our priorities
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by MrTA(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2012
dayokanu: We have bigger fishes to fry next Saturday we cant be worrying about freaking Dortmund

Didnt you play your strongest possible lineup? I seriously doubt the players we thinking the CL is more important than the league.

All I know you better get your act together for next week. angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2012
Mr_TA:

Didnt you play your strongest possible lineup? I seriously doubt the players we thinking the CL is more important than the league.

Definitely the players don't want to get injured vs Chelsea. All those half arsed challenges show where their mind is
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 12, 2012
Gomez is just proving to low and the German fans that klose must start in Euro 2012 ahead of him.

Angel merkel sat beside low at the VIP stand and they watched the match together
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dipo1: 9:27pm On May 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Let freaking Dortmund play the CL final

Bayern has 22 leagues, 15 Cups winning the 23rd or 16th isn't top on our priorities

Shut Up there!!

Winning isn't top priority but you played your best legs when the CL final is just a week away. Dortmund shyts on your Munshit club
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 9:34pm On May 12, 2012
dayooooooooooooooooo grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 12, 2012
dipo+:

Shut Up there!!

Winning isn't top priority but you played your best legs when the CL final is just a week away. Dortmund shyts on your Munshit club
Thats my issue ooo. If this old man called Jupp Heynckes had knwn, he could have fielded the starting 11 against chelsea. i.e not played gustavo, badstuber and alaba. He played our best 11 and the best 11 lost
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2012
Come come come make una no try this nonsense next week oh! My oga na Chelsea fan and I don follow am bet almost half my May salary! Seriously tho this Dortmund side are sumn else! If they can be preserved from poachers I am very sure they would make some noise in Europe. And to think they finished last in Arsenal's group. Tho inexperience was probably why they stumbled! I gotta say Lewandowski is a gem! Bayern need to steal that dude
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 12, 2012
A-40:
Come come come make una no try this nonsense next week oh! My oga na Chelsea fan and I don follow am bet almost half my May salary! Seriously tho this Dortmund side are sumn else! If they can be preserved from poachers I am very sure they would make some noise in Europe. And to think they finished last in Arsenal's group. Tho inexperience was probably why they stumbled! I gotta say Lewandowski is a gem! Bayern need to steal that dude
no worry. Dortmund defeated us before the madrid game. so we are their customer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2012
There isn't time to moan about this loss abeg! Chelsea aint half as good as this Dortmund team plus they don't have any recognizable CB ready for the final! Losing to em at the Allianz would be tantamount to sacrilege! May the spirit of 01 guide this Bayern team and may Gomez not squander a freightliner of chances like he did in that semi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2012
toba: Thats my issue ooo. If this old man called Jupp Heynckes had knwn, he could have fielded the starting 11 against chelsea. i.e not played gustavo, badstuber and alaba. He played our best 11 and the best 11 lost

If our best 11 are not ready to get stuck in challenges cos of the fear of injuries then what difference does it make.

We used the match for a training run out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 12, 2012
dayokanu:

If our best 11 are not ready to get stuck in challenges cos of the fear of injuries then what difference does it make.

Not becos of injury but for match fitness. May be Tymoschuk and Muller should have started. Gustavo, alaba, Boateng and Neuer played Nonsense tonight
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2012
Paparaaampam!!!!

Dem don play akpako for this thread?

h-okay, let DJ Debosky spin the turntables. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badR62A_3kA?version=3&hl=en_GB
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2012
dayokanu:

And they communicated this to thee?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 5:22am On May 13, 2012
If you're wondering why FC Bollywood lost - look up the comments of Shekpe fans after being demolished at Anfield grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2012
Dayokanu you won use laugh kill me for that picture wey you post . Me don download am sharp sharp .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2012
Yea dortmund will cry when we will destroy chelsea .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:28am On May 14, 2012
Hahahaha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2012
DORTMUND = schwarze Tier für München
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jeebz: 3:03pm On May 14, 2012
Kroos should ahead of Ozil as the attacking midfielder @ Poland/Ukraine 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by folahann(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2012
Burrousia Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2012
jeebz: Kroos should ahead of Ozil as the attacking midfielder @ Poland/Ukraine 2012

I think Ozil should start anyway unless we are playing a ball hugging team like Spain where I would suggest

Back 4

----Khedira---Schweini

-----------Kroos

--Muller------------Ozil

-----------Reus

The perfect counter attacking team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2012
what abt gotze? coming from a good counter attacking team like dortmund and with his pace
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

I think Ozil should start anyway unless we are playing a ball hugging team like Spain where I would suggest

Back 4

----Khedira---Schweini

-----------Kroos

--Muller------------Ozil

-----------Reus

The perfect counter attacking team
u feel LÖw would select Reus ahead of M.klose? Cacau would rather start than Reus play as a top 9
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2012
what is the assurance these ones will not fall my hand on saturday? nil.
munschit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2012
wts bayern's most likely starting lineup for d CL final?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2012
afrodoc: what abt gotze? coming from a good counter attacking team like dortmund and with his pace

Gotze has been injured for most of the season and he is a direct competitor for ozils place so he most likely would come from the bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2012
toba: u feel LÖw would select Reus ahead of M.klose? Cacau would rather start than Reus play as a top 9

When playing a ball hugging team like Spain thats what i think would be the perfect lineup, See i didnt even include Gomez or Podolski cos vs Spain, your strikers would be useless anyway as the ball wont get to them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2012
afrodoc: wts bayern's most likely starting lineup for d CL final?

---------Neuer

--Lahm---Boateng--Tymoschuk--Contento

=====Schweini--Kroos

---------Muller

--Robben================Ribery

------------Gomez

This team is too attacking but thats the only option we have right now

Tymo, Contento and muller are the Sub for Badstuber, Gustavo and Alaba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2012
4llerbuntu: what is the assurance these ones will not fall my hand on saturday? nil.
munschit

Whats the assurance assanal would win a trophy in your lifetime?

NIL

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.