Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1082123 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2012
ritchboy:
What I'm really interested in knowing is why Gomez' 40 goals + 6 assists make him better than RvP(35 goals + 14 assists) but Huntelaar's 47 goals + 15 assists don't make him better than Gomez and every other striker for that matter.

Because 14 of those goals come in Europa League plus many more are penalties.

Gomez has scored more pure goals minus penalties.

Secondly, Huntelaar does not hold the ball up like Gomez and is not central to his teams tactical play.

Huntelaar vs RVP this season is a debate I'd happily accept.

Huntelaar > RVP in 2011/2012!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
ritchboy:
Even without checking I already know only Rooney can compete with RvP's goal+assist ratio of all the players you listed and even Rooney probably falls short. You should do your homework before you start typing nonsense of this caliber! cheesy

this was the statistic as at march 23 last year.
i can't be arsed to update but as you can see, there are many strikers in the league
who has contributed more than van persie as far as creativity is concerned.

1. Rooney 118 (71 goals + 47 assists)
2. Berbatov 110 (68 + 42)
3. Lampard 109 (61 + 48)
4. Drogba 108 (71 + 37)
5. Fabregas 97 (30 + 67)
6. Tevez 95 (67 + 28)
7. Gerrard 87 (47 + 40)
8. v. Persie 81 ( 49 + 32)
9. Torres* 81 (65 + 16)

torres joined the premier league in 2007/8 and he still tied van persie.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 3:14am On Apr 30, 2012
Ibime:

Secondly, Huntelaar does not hold the ball up like Gomez and is not central to his teams tactical play.

Huntelaar vs RVP this season is a debate I'd happily accept.

Huntelaar > RVP in 2011/2012!

Before i get into this it may interest you and your partners in stupidity to know after recalling a couple instances of Gomez taking pens on Bundesliga Highlights Show, I've taken the liberty of looking up Gomez' stats and discovered he's actually scored 5 penalties this season, same number as RvP, which blows half your argument to smithereens and proves beyond reasonable doubt you are the phattest phool among Nairaland's 888 thousand contingent.

I'm sure there are many good teams in Europa League better than Bundesliga teams i.e I remember Hunter scoring a hat-trick against Twente and another goal vs Bilbao, both decent teams. Gomez also scored pens.

Another big lie. Gomez has 36 goals minus pens, Hunter has 38 goals minus pens. Ibime proves clueless for the umpteenth time.

Hunter holds the ball up pretty well, is way better than Gomez technically, superior natural finisher and does many things better. Lol @ "central to his team's tactical play", now you're just making rubbish up as it unfolds, fucking hilarious. It may also interest you to know Hunter has 15 ASSISTS *without corners* on top of his 47 goals.

Of course only a mad man says Gomez is better than RvP simply because he's scored more goals then turns around to make this pitiful argument. I've just murdered you with cold facts, read em and weep! grin grin

coogar:

i can't be arsed to update but as you can see, there are many strikers in the league

1. Rooney 118 (71 goals + 47 assists)
2. Berbatov 110 (68 + 42)
3. Lampard 109 (61 + 48)
4. Drogba 108 (71 + 37)
5. Fabregas 97 (30 + 67)
6. Tevez 95 (67 + 28)
7. Gerrard 87 (47 + 40)
8. v. Persie 81 ( 49 + 32)
9. Torres* 81 (65 + 16)

torres joined the premier league in 2007/8 and he still tied van persie.

Mr Mumu, learn to read properly. I said goal+assist ratio not goal+assist totals. Why would you count totals when RvP has missed a gazillion games through injury over the last six seasons? I also find it disturbing you see it fit to use data from March 23 2011 when RvP, Rooney etc have copped a shitload of goals/assists since then and the first of the "six seasons'" data from that time would be redundant/excluded NOW.

I also decided to take the liberty of crunching the numbers and discovered Rooney has roughly 157 goals/assists in 165 games(90 minutes equaling one game) over the last six seasons, while RvP has a whooping 131 goals/assists in just 121 games over the same period, which should comfortably be the best in the league at present(as i earlier expected), if not in Premier League history(Henry being the biggest question mark).

Y'all can hate the flying Dutchman all you want, but whether we judge by stats, ability or both, he aces all before him! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:33am On Apr 30, 2012
This should interest you.

This season Van persie

in the CL has 20 shots and 4 goals making 5 shots to make 1 goal
In The EPL has 161shots and 28goals making 5.75 shots to get 1 goal

This season Mario Gomez

In the CL has 38shots and 12 goals he takes 3.16shots to get 1 goal
In the BL has 98 shots and 26goals He takes 3.7 shots to get 1 goal

[size=28pt]NOW TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT EFFICIENCY[/size]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
dayokanu: This should interest you.

This season Van persie

in the CL has 20 shots and 4 goals making 5 shots to make 1 goal
In The EPL has 161shots and 28goals making 5.75 shots to get 1 goal

This season Mario Gomez

In the CL has 38shots and 12 goals he takes 3.16shots to get 1 goal
In the BL has 98 shots and 26goals He takes 3.7 shots to get 1 goal

[size=28pt]NOW TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT EFFICIENCY[/size]

Chei, this boi na proper olodo! grin grin

The explanation is simple: style/position of play. Gomez is a poacher and like all poachers is expected to have a high conversion ratio because of the type of shots he takes. Hernandez' shots-goal ratio is probably twice Messi's, that must make him godly in your world but over here it's nothing special. Maybe Gomez and Chicharito are "more efficient" than Messi in A Land Far Far Away.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2012
ritchboy:
Mr Mumu, learn to read properly. I said goal+assist ratio not goal+assist totals. Why would you count totals when RvP has missed a gazillion games through injury over the last six seasons? I also find it disturbing you see it fit to use data from March 23 2011 when RvP, Rooney etc have copped a shitload of goals/assists since then and the first of the "six seasons'" data from that time would be redundant/excluded NOW.

I also decided to take the liberty of crunching the numbers and discovered Rooney has roughly 157 goals/assists in 165 games(90 minutes equaling one game) over the last six seasons, while RvP has a whooping 131 goals/assists in just 121 games over the same period, which should comfortably be the best in the league at present(as i earlier expected), if not in Premier League history(Henry being the biggest question mark).

Y'all can hate the flying Dutchman all you want, but whether we judge by stats, ability or both, he aces all before him! cheesy

you are a tool of legendary proportions.
what crunching numbers are you talking about? 157 goals/assists in 165 games for rooney?
that is a huge lie. i will like to see the breakdown of your phantom math - how you got there.
pound for pound(even if we include the fact that rooney played as a midfielder in about 6 games
for united), rooney is just heads n shoulders above robin van persie. torres, drogba, tevez etc are also ahead.

van persie has played less games. stats would always favour the player with less minutes.
in goals + assists per minute ratio, aguero and cisse are ahead of van persie. it doesn't necessarily
make them better players. however, the smaller the numerator, the better the ratio looks to the
nak[b]e[/b]d eye. van persie plays when he's in form and when he's out of form, he gets crocked
and he remains crocked till he gets his form back unlike his peers who still play whether in form
or out of form.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2012
coogar:

you are a tool of legendary proportions.
what crunching numbers are you talking about? 157 goals/assists in 165 games for rooney?
that is a huge lie. i will like to see the breakdown of your phantom math - how you got there.
pound for pound(even if we include the fact that rooney played as a midfielder in about 6 games
for united), rooney is just heads n shoulders above robin van persie. torres, drogba, tevez etc are also ahead.

Hehehe, the boy cannot believe how good RvP's numbers are!!! grin grin grin

Before you question my math, you should address yours first. According to the data you gave, which you claimed was from March 23 2011, Rooney had scored 71 goals "over the last SIX seasons", which is impossible considering the fact he scored 80 league goals between 05/06-09/10 alone(FIVE seasons), maybe you're trying to tell us he scored -9 goals in the other season!!! grin grin grin

If you don't believe my numbers, no one is stopping you from fetching the accurate figures on your own, after all YOU are the one who started the six-season analysis!

I'm sure you can count @ Rooney's 80 league goals between 06-10:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
ritchboy:

Hehehe, the boy cannot believe how good RvP's numbers are!!! grin grin grin

Before you question my math, you should address yours first. According to the data you gave, which you claimed was from March 23 2011, Rooney had scored 71 goals "over the last SIX seasons", which is impossible considering the fact he scored 80 league goals between 05/06-09/10 alone(FIVE seasons), maybe you're trying to tell us he scored -9 goals in the other season!!! grin grin grin

If you don;t believe my numbers, no one is stopping you from fetching the accurate figures on yourown, after all YOU are the one who started the six-season analysis!

stop being an odious tool.
the statistics was cut from 06/07 to 11/12(6 seasons).
have you lost your ability to count? 06/07, 07/08, 08/09, 09/10, 10/11, 11/12(the last 6 seasons)!!!
this was why tevez and berbatov were included in the stats.....they both joined the league in 06/07
i even made the effort to explain torres' stats by putting an asterick cos he joined in 07/08.
yet, the idiotic ritchboy still didn't get it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
coogar:

stop being an odious tool.
have you lost your ability to count? 06/07, 07/08, 08/09, 09/10, 10/11, 11/12(the last 6 seasons)!!!
this was why tevez and berbatov were included in the stats.....they both joined the league in 06/07
i even made the effort to explain torres' stats by putting an asterick cos he joined in 07/08.
yet, the idiotic ritchboy still didn't get it.

First of all you are a terrible liar. How can the stats be from 2006/2007-2011/2012 when you said they were published in March 2011? Does the guy who gathered them have access to a time-machine? See as you dey disgrace yourself left, right and center! cheesy

Secondly, even if your mystery friend has a time-machine, Rooney scored 75 league goals between 06/07-10/11(again FIVE seasons), did he score -4 goals in the SIXTH season or how did you arrive at 71 goals over six seasons?

You are now on the brink of dethroning Ibime as the phattest phool in the Milky Way! grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
Take no prisoners ritchboy! grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
dayo FernanDUD Torres(remember him? grin) is now scoring and seems to be improving with each game. Bad Stopper better get ready for the return of El nino. Imagine being humiliated at your home Stadium in the Finals, choiiiii!! God forbid it happens to the gunners.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2012
edoyad: dayo FernanDUD Torres(remember him? grin) is now scoring and seems to be improving with each game. Bad Stopper better get ready for the return of El nino. Imagine being humiliated at your home Stadium in the Finals, choiiiii!! God forbid it happens to the gunners.

It can never happen to GAYYners because they dont even get to the finals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2012
And what game did we play against Barca at Stands due France, post Semis?

Lucas Poldi has joined an institution with pedigree, just see how we mold as against the rubbish done to him at the Allianz
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2012
ritchboy:

Chei, this boi na proper olodo! grin grin

The explanation is simple: style/position of play. Gomez is a poacher and like all poachers is expected to have a high conversion ratio because of the type of shots he takes. Hernandez' shots-goal ratio is probably twice Messi's, that must make him godly in your world but over here it's nothing special. Maybe Gomez and Chicharito are "more efficient" than Messi in A Land Far Far Away.

Van Persie has this season been playing as a poacher or whatever you call it. He spends as much time in the box as Gomez only that his conversion rations are abysmal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
ritchboy:
First of all you are a terrible liar. How can the stats be from 2006/2007-2011/2012 when you said they were published in March 2011? Does the guy who gathered them have access to a time-machine? See as you dey disgrace yourself left, right and center! cheesy

i think you should be aborted(i am sure there's a law somewhere on the planet that would allow an adult like you to be exterminated). i said in the last 6 seasons, many players are ahead of van persie. i then showed you the stats from 2006/7 till march 23rd. i never said the stats i showed covered 6 seasons. i even said i have not bothered to update till current game week. you are such an obdurate w@nker.

Secondly, even if your mystery friend has a time-machine, Rooney scored 75 league goals between 06/07-10/11(again FIVE seasons), did he score -4 goals in the SIXTH season or how did you arrive at 71 goals over six seasons?

for feck's sake, your thought process is slower than earth's revolution around the sun.
06/07 - 14 goals
07/08 - 12 goals
08/09 - 12 goals
09/10 - 26 goals

total - 64 goals.

up until march 23rd of 2010/2011, rooney added just 7 goals to the 64 goals making it 71 league goals.
then he scored another 4 goals(hatrick against the hammers and a pen against blackburn at ewood park)
after this statistics was posted. rooney scored only 11 league
goals last season. the season did not end on the 23rd of march in 2011.

you should kill yourself if the stats are so ambiguous for you to process.

You are now on the brink of dethroning Ibime as the phattest phool in the Milky Way! grin grin grin

you have already dethroned ibime like eons ago when you opined gallas was better than vidic.
in sheer stupidity, your name should be written in gold in the guinness book of records.
how can one's genes be idiotically-corrupted as yours. jeez, shoot yourself!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2012
dayokanu:

Van Persie has this season been playing as a poacher or whatever you call it. He spends as much time in the box as Gomez only that his conversion rations are abysmal

Dayo just give up, ritchboy has murdered you leaving you with spiritual injuries. When he called you guys phattest Phools in the Milky way I thought be was exaggerating till he provided solid evidence.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2012
edoyad:

Dayo just give up, ritchboy has murdered you leaving you with spiritual injuries. When he called you guys phattest Phools in the Milky way I thought be was exaggerating till he provided solid evidence.

I think nature after eroding your hair leaving you bald has also eroded whatss left og your brain.

I blame nature for leaving you bald and brainless.

When would Arsenal play a CL final?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:03am On May 01, 2012
dayokanu:

I think nature after eroding your hair leaving you bald has also eroded whatss left og your brain.

I blame nature for leaving you bald and brainless.

When would Arsenal play a CL final?

Ehe, so where were we? I believe we were discussing Bayern's fate. imagine the continued assault on your defence by Drogba and Torres. Nna Lahm fit sheit for pant o.
Remember what Torres did to him 4 years ago at the Euro Cup Final game? Kahn still dreams of Torres till today.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:14am On May 01, 2012
edoyad:

Ehe, so where were we? I believe we were discussing Bayern's fate. imagine the continued assault on your defence by Drogba and Torres. Nna Lahm fit sheit for pant o.
Remember what Torres did to him 4 years ago at the Euro Cup Final game? Kahn still dreams of Torres till today.

The question is when would Assanal play a CL final?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:28am On May 01, 2012
dayokanu:

The question is when would Assanal play a CL final?

Must we play in the Final every year? we were there just six years ago, so expect to see us in a final in the next three years.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:29am On May 01, 2012
kai. see what good football and success has done to this thread. All these frustrated EPL club supporters abandoned their threads to help populate our thread to reach another 100 page thread like we did in 2010 when we won 2 trophies.

Mia sans Mia.

Munich is the centre of excellence
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2012
grin grin

My brother Toba, it has been a while.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:53am On May 01, 2012
thanks bro.

I've been around just that man must survive cos man must wac
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:47am On May 01, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2012
coogar: i said in the last 6 seasons, many players are ahead of van persie. i then showed you the stats from 2006/7 till march 23rd 2011*. i NEVER said the stats i showed covered 6 seasons.

coogar: the statistics was cut from 06/07 to 11/12(6 seasons).

How do you correlate the highlighted text in red/green if you are not insane?

for feck's sake, your thought process is slower than earth's revolution around the sun.
06/07 - 14 goals
07/08 - 12 goals
08/09 - 12 goals
09/10 - 26 goals

total - 64 goals.

up until march 23rd of 2010/2011, rooney added just 7 goals to the 64 goals making it 71 league goals.

06/07 - 10/11 is five seasons, I've already quoted you saying and i repeat:

... Which renders your latest argument as idiotic as the last.

I'm now convinced you are being stupid intentionally cos no multi-cellular organism is capable of this level of daftness.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2012
edoyad:

Must we play in the Final every year? we were there just six years ago, so expect to see us in a final in the next three years.

Pikin wey dem born 6 yrs ago don dey chase woman. 6yrs ago Ronaldinho was the hottest player on the field

Why cant you aspire to be like bayern that plays 2 finals in 3 years.

We know Arsenal is useless at least try be like Chelsea play 2 finals in 5 yrs not this one final in 100yrs that Arsenal does
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2012
dayokanu:

Pikin wey dem born 6 yrs ago don dey chase woman. 6yrs ago Ronaldinho was the hottest player on the field

Why cant you aspire to be like bayern that plays 2 finals in 3 years.

We know Arsenal is useless at least try be like Chelsea play 2 finals in 5 yrs not this one final in 100yrs that Arsenal does

Orishirishi, before the two finals nko? No be like so Valencia play 2 finals in 3 years
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 7:46am On May 02, 2012
I no sabi wetin gomez do huntelaar wey make he no won gomez to carry him golden boot for the second year .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2012
Bayern has signed dante and xherdan shaqiri and wants to sign howedes .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 1:46pm On May 02, 2012
ritchboy:
How do you correlate the highlighted text in red/green if you are not insane?

06/07 - 10/11 is five seasons, I've already quoted you saying and i repeat:

comprehension seems to be your biggest limitation.
the statistics i intended to cut was from 06/07 till 11/12(6 seasons) but i couldn't be arsed
to update it till this season and i provided the last one i calculated which was 23rd of march
last year. how can i put up the stats i admitted was correct till 23rd of march 2011 and claim
it covered up till this season. why are you such an obdurate w@nker?

... Which renders your latest argument as idiotic as the last.

I'm now convinced you are being stupid intentionally cos no multi-cellular organism is capable of this level of daftness.

you're the one being intentionally obtuse to distract other readers. if you peruse very well
with your nervous system and not with your phallus, the explanation is clear. my stats was
supposed to cover 06/07 till 11/12 but the stats was complete up till march 23rd last year.

coogar:

i have to say this cos posterity would judge if no one ever mentions the fact that
you are possibly the most retarded human being this planet has produced. this is not
written in jest. i am very serious. i actually don't think it's humanly possible for
any individual fed on baby food/breast milk to be this dumb even if he's doing it deliberately.

your uncanny ability to stretch the borders of idiocy is world-class. you need to be studied. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2012
Homar: Bayern has signed dante and xherdan shaqiri and wants to sign howedes .

Van Buyten has extended for 1 yr so Bayern wont sign Howedes. Dante would replace Breno. One Brazilian for another

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.