Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077907 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Adler got into the National team earlier but Neuer was clearly more talented.

Go and check Neuer exploits in the Champions league in 2008. His performance vs FC Porto is the greatest performance by a Keeper in CL history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-0xuJ0edM
for God's sake answer my question. would Neuer have become known if Adler wasnt injured before the world cup? What a pity Rob Hanke killed himself
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2012
toba: for God's sake answer my question. would Neuer have become known if Adler wasnt injured before the world cup? What a pity Rob Hanke killed himself

Before Adler injured himself, Neuer was already well known and world class.

That was his exploits in 2008 before Adler became injured.

He won Bundesliga goalkeeper of the year in 2007 while Adler wasnt injured

He was nominated for UEFA club goalkeeper of the year in 2007/2008 before Adler was injured.

That youtube video I posted was before Adler became injured. Has Adler ever been nominated for anything in UEFA before?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:27pm On May 19, 2012
Kick Off Is getting ever closer really can't wait
Bayern would certainly dominate possesion and probably create more goal scoring opportunity.
It's down to y'all to take those chances and hope Gomez does not have one of those Go-MISS days.

Chelsea on the other hand would most likely sit back and hit on a counter like Dortmund did a forthnight ago.
How well your 2nd choice centre back handles Drogba could eventually prove decisive cuz I really do see Drogba bullying them.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2012
Go-Miss doing what he does best!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2012
chic2pimp: Kick Off Is getting ever closer really can't wait
Bayern would certainly dominate possesion and probably create more goal scoring opportunity.
[size=18pt]It's down to y'all to take those chances and hope Gomez does not have one of those Go-MISS days[/size] .

Chelsea on the other hand would most likely sit back and hit on a counter like Dortmund did a forthnight ago.
How well your 2nd choice centre back handles Drogba could eventually prove decisive cuz I really do see Drogba bullying them.

Nah HalfTime already make we siddon dey look
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2012
What's up with Gomez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 19, 2012
Dayokanu
Tell me if Robben is over-rated or not.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2012
GO-MISS has to be the most useless Striker known to man.
If you swapped Drogba for GOMISS Bayern would have wrapped this game up a long time ago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2012
mario goalmissssssssss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 19, 2012
Won't blame Gomez.
Where was the supply?
Ribery and Robben have been glorified Sunday league players forgetting this is a team game.
To add insult,Robben misses a penalty like a toddler and is generally crap.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2012
[size=26pt]HOW MARKET??
[/size]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where are my band boys? Time to celebrate!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:34pm On May 19, 2012
bayern munich are the most useless team on the planet.

--playing at home
--played a 6th placed team in the premier league
--didn't capitalize on mata's error
--penalty shootout - probably the first german side to lose a penalty.

dayokanu, your team took a helluva beating!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2012
oya let the post-mortem begin! where is our chief anatomist Dr Dayokanu? (hope he too isn't on strike o)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2012
[size=20pt]ENGLAND 1 GERMANY 0

BRING ON EURO 2012
[/size]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 19, 2012
An undermanned English side comes to Fortress Allianz and beats almighty Bayern Munich.
Then dayokanu comes to English side threads and drops all his semen yearning dust about German sides.
I mentioned Robben was over-rated.Now we've seen Arjen mess himself p and drive his rep into the ground further.
Congrats to Chelsea.
German football like dayokanu is over-rated.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2012
Oga Dayo
How.market
Captain.schweini just made my day
He could not take off his useless jersey after that miss.
Robben is the most.one.directional left footer
I happy sha make una try again
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 10:44pm On May 19, 2012
robben, gomiss are all overrated .

damn cant believe bayern lost.

you were playing AT HOME

you had the fans, you had all the advantages and you lost??

robben deserves to be shot, selfish, wasteful dolt.

the next time you compare gomiss to rvp i go do you strong thing! angry angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:45pm On May 19, 2012
StarBoard: An undermanned English side comes to Fortress Allianz and beats almighty Bayern Munich.
Then dayokanu comes to English side threads and drops all his semen yearning dust about German sides.
I mentioned Robben was over-rated.Now we've seen Arjen mess himself p and drive his rep into the ground further.
Congrats to Chelsea.
German football like dayokanu is over-rated.

chelsea are 6th in the premier league! sixth! sixth!!

went to bayern's den and won big there. it's unthinkable!
mikel obi shat on bayern's midfielders.
i hope di matteo keeps this job. he deserves to be there for 10 yrs.

maybe this would release the purse of roman abramovic and shell £200m this summer.

english league is weak? uhhhhhhhhhhhh?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 19, 2012
dayokanu please show face.
Is Arjen Robben over-rated or not?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 19, 2012
coogar:

i hope di matteo keeps this job. he deserves to be there for [quote author=coogar]

i hope di matteo keeps this job. he deserves to be there for 10 yrs.

maybe this would release the purse of roman abramovic and shell £200m this summer.

english league is weak? uhhhhhhhhhhhh?
Any idiot who says the english league is weak should be impaled at the stake.
That's all I have to say.
dayokanu is a disgrace to football punditry all across the world.
His weak manhood kept being erect when Bayern eliminated United on away goals two seasons ago.
The Plonker must be hiding in his taxi right now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2012
Wetin GO-MISS do for this final? cheesy

Wetin GO-MISS do for DFB Pokal final? cheesy

GO-MISS: Definition of the big game choker. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2012
debosky: Wetin GO-MISS do for this final? cheesy

Wetin GO-MISS do for DFB Pokal final? cheesy

GO-MISS: Definition of the big game choker. cheesy cheesy cheesy

mukina2: robben, gomiss are all overrated .

damn cant believe bayern lost.

you were playing AT HOME

you had the fans, you had all the advantages and you lost??

robben deserves to be shot, selfish, wasteful dolt.

the next time you compare gomiss to rvp i go do you strong thing! angry angry

Are u saying the world's best No9 is overrated?....The Greatest Striker the world has ever known overrated?
My prayer for EURO 2012 is that Germany starts GO-MISS as their No9
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2012
English clubs have faced German clubs 6 times in the European final and the score after tonight is ENGLAND 5 GERMANY 1
so i guess English football isn't that overrated after all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2012
Mario Gomez is as mobile as Michaelangelo's David!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 19, 2012
Dayo,
Please come and play.
We need to hear from you.
Your highly-rated Robben choked in another final.But this was the worst.So in the space of two years,Robben has fluffed his lines in three finals.And you still hold the view that he's rated by any means.
Even my dog would do better.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2012
i think now is the time for AVB to be asked about his two 6s and three 8s cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 11:04pm On May 19, 2012
[quote author=StarBoard][/quote]

english finalists
2005--liverpool
2006--arsenal
2007--liverpool
2008--man utd, chelsea
2009--man utd
2010--
2011--man utd
2012--chelsea.

and english league is weak?
upon all the money barca and real madrid spent this season, it
was england's chelsea that carried the day.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 19, 2012
coogar:

english finalists
2005--liverpool
2006--arsenal
2007--liverpool
2008--man utd, chelsea
2009--man utd
2010--
2011--man utd
2012--chelsea.

and english league is weak?
upon all the money barca and real madrid spent this season, it
was england's chelsea that carried the day.
Please ask them o.
I wish NL could allow a facility for people to be banned based on opaks yarned.
That way,dayokanu won't have that over-rated view of himself.
I only pity that imbecilic clone of his called toba. That one just follows dayokanu like a muppet on steroids, at least Dayo will pretend to be busy and ride his taxi in Houston.
This clone is as hapless and brainless as they come.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2012
My appreciation for Batian has gone up after today.
Thought he had a fanstastic game tonight.
Always knew he was amongst the Top 4 Midfielders in world football and today only solidified that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2012
of the last 18 UCL finalists NINE have been English!
thats 50%
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2012
this is the very definition of uselessnessity.

absolutely mind boggling rubbish. and this is the team dk keeps trumpeting about? this team?

seriously, how rubbish can u get, how? wat else do u want as an advantage in footy that u didnt have?

smh. if that agbaya shit turd ever yarns rubbish again in the NL ehn? mcheew. in d history of CL i dont think it has ever been this bad. kai

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.