Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072154 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:08am On May 20, 2012
Everyone knows GO-MISS is the most useless striker on planet earth.
How he scored 40 goals this season i'll never know
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:54am On May 20, 2012
"I defo don't feel sorry for the Germans! They have done the English enough times"

JACK WILSHERE grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:19am On May 20, 2012
Bayern Munich

9 finals

4 wins 5 losses

Real Madrid

9 finals 9 wins

Losing in the final minutes in 1999,
1987 Losing in the last 15mins after leading for majority of the game,
1982 lost to an 84th min goal after dominating the whole game.
2012 losing on penalties after dominating the whole game
With a little more luck we should be the 2nd or 3rd in Europe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:49am On May 20, 2012
ogbeche77: Please any one who lives in the southern part of Texas should report if any Man (Late twenties) is seen He's ...tall, dark, black eye balls, bald head, missing front tooth, garulious character, He has been missing since BAYAM was sodomized in last night UCL final match.... He goes by the name DayoKanu...
Helpfull information will be rewarded

dayokanu cannot be in his 20s...maybe you meant 40s because he is an old man.
Meanwhile, you didn't mention the taxi he is supposedly driving.

dayokanu, do you now agree with me hat Robben is over-rated?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:18am On May 20, 2012
I agree Robben chokes at very key moments

WOrld cup 2010, vs Dortmund and last night are key examples

But which top player isnt overrated?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:22am On May 20, 2012
Wow what a heartbreaking game. Chelsea were simply destined to win it. The game vs Napoli, Barca and now Bayern points to an unseen hand of destiny,

No one can tell how Chelsea would beat Barca with 4 attacks in 180mins

Or how do you explain that Bayern played 20 corners and Chelsea played 1 yet scored the only one?

How do you explain that Bayern scored in 83rd min and Chelsea equalized on the 88min

How do you explain Robben missing a penalty in extra time, or the gazillion chances we missed.

How do you explain that a German team loses in a Penalty shootout or that Cech who isnt great at Penalties guessed right for all Bayerns penalties.

HEARTBREAKING

Chelsea came into the game with a plan and stuck to it

Despite my utter disgust and disappointment , I cant help but congratulate the great Didier Drogba. Who now has achieved it all

The villain in Moscow when he slapped Vidic, the villain in 2009 with the Ovbredo saga

The much maligned old players who many thought would never achieve anything The Lampards, Drogba, Cech and Cole were the ones who came out big today and not the newbie

Congrats Chelsea.

As a Bayern fan How I wished it was a AVB coached team we played today. Losing 2 finals in 3yrs is painful

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 7:50am On May 20, 2012
^^
cheesy cheesy cheesy

How market? wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:06am On May 20, 2012
StarBoard:

I meant early 40s, my bad... Taxi? That one have been collected back by his employers when he could not meet there target.. I really feel for him
United also lost 2 finals in 3 years, it can be so heartbreaking
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 8:39am On May 20, 2012
StarBoard:

dayokanu: I agree Robben chokes at very key moments

I don't think Robben is overrated. Rather he strikes me as a flawed genius, and his achilles heel is rooted in him wanting to do things his way.

Him and Ribery looked like they were competing with each other last night. Like they were trying to see which of them would win the game for Bayern.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2012
well heynkes has to take a lion share of the blame for yday's defeat.despite hoeness's deals bayern still had enough players to win dt match.
wit robben ALWAYS cutting onto his left foot and running inside into d Mikel/Lampard roadblock he should have switched robben n ribery often to get some real width and ensure 2 things 1)that d 2 wingers went to d byline n CROSSED d balls for lazy Go-miss to prod home 2)dis would hav opened up d midfield by pullin lamapard n mikel to d wings. instead both players kept cutting inside,crowding d edge of d 18yard box n leaving d unimaginitive Go-miss redundant.
anoda issue was pulling off muller when there was no need for it.there was no obvious need for it cos boateng n tymo had dealt wit drogba reasonably truout d match AND pushin tymo into d midfield made bayern's midfield less fluid.in any case van buyten was USELESS when he was needed most........stopping drogba's header.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2012
Good for you Dayokanu, Yaya-kasua. Eku aaro ni ibiyio...!!! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2012
afrodoc: well heynkes has to take a lion share of the blame for yday's defeat.despite hoeness's deals bayern still had enough players to win dt match.
wit robben ALWAYS cutting onto his left foot and running inside into d Mikel/Lampard roadblock he should have switched robben n ribery often to get some real width and ensure 2 things 1)that d 2 wingers went to d byline n CROSSED d balls for lazy Go-miss to prod home 2)dis would hav opened up d midfield by pullin lamapard n mikel to d wings. instead both players kept cutting inside,crowding d edge of d 18yard box n leaving d unimaginitive Go-miss redundant.
anoda issue was pulling off muller when there was no need for it.there was no obvious need for it cos boateng n tymo had dealt wit drogba reasonably truout d match AND pushin tymo into d midfield made bayern's midfield less fluid.in any case van buyten was USELESS when he was needed most........stopping drogba's header.

On point. . . Tymoschuk had dealt with Drogba surprisingly well to that point, and Schweiny/Kroos had done OK protecting the back-four, though Chelsea didn't ask many questions. The decision to reshuffle the pack was a bit of a knee-jerk, Muller was better than Ribery and Robben combined even when he moved wide(where he scored from).
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2012
Bayern only reshuffled after they scored, which was logical. . .Van Buyten for Muller; defensive switch with 5 mins to go while leading is something most managers, especially Jose Mourinho would do, so no blames for the Bayern manager there.

Boateng lost Drogba for that goal, not Van Buyten. Boateng was the defender marking up Drogba but let him get away from him rather easily. . .so Van Buyten couldn't be blamed there either.

Tymochuk normally plays in midfield not CB. . .so with Muller off, that was the natural thing to do to try and regain their shape - Van Buyten at the back, Tymo furhter ahead. So spot on for Henckyes there too!

Truth is, Chelsea were just destined to win no matter what Bayern did!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mbulela: 10:50am On May 20, 2012
dayokanu: I agree Robben chokes at very key moments

Messi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mbulela: 10:52am On May 20, 2012
AjanleKoko: ^^
cheesy cheesy cheesy

How market? wink
Don't kick a man when he is in the gutter.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:56am On May 20, 2012
mbulela:
The Dayo i know would have stuck the man head in the gutter the more
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2012
mbulela:

Even when the Man in question is a gutter Frog?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2012
@ruudie i gt ur point but why change a winning formula.most coaches switch to a defensive lineup in d finsl mins when d other team seems likely to equalise.chelsea never rily looked like equalising during d match.....it is NOT COMPULSORY to go defensive when 1-0 up!
Why was boateng marking drogba? Wt was van buyten brought on to do? He is d slowest of d bayern defenders n d only thing he has goin for him is his height n aerial presence.if heynkes brought him on n couldnt place him on drogba then d coach messed up.
i know tymo is normally a DM but he lost his place in d 1st 11 exactly cos of wt i said.......bayern r less fluid wit him in midfield,he is basically a destroyer n nothing more.if bayern were playin barca or real those changes would hv bin justified in d last 5mins.SUDDENLY going defensive against a chelsea team dt showed little evidence of being able to mount an onslaught was a mistake IMO.
However it seemed to hv bin written in d stars sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 20, 2012
The moment Muller went out,Bayern went pear-shaped.
I can understand the need to reshufflle but to take out Muller was a crime against football.
Ribery and Robben were nearly non-existent.Why gamble on either when Muller was clearly their most effective offensive weapon? If Chelsea's name was written on the trophy (destiny), Bayern sure assisted them in inscribing their name on the trophy.

@dayokanu,
Not the point.Robben is a big-time choker. I mentioned this to you but you brought out Henry and co. But Henry wouldn't blunder three major finals in two years like Robben did.If we add last week's German cup final, it will be four. Robben is talented but simply cannot be termed one of the world's great players.He even shied away from redeeming himself in the shoot-out.Chicken
He had the opportunity to win he world cup for Holland twice but he fluffed his lines.
Didier Drogba is not over-rated, just in case you want to know.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 20, 2012
dayokanu: Wow what a heartbreaking game. Chelsea were simply destined to win it. The game vs Napoli, Barca and now Bayern points to an unseen hand of destiny,

No one can tell how Chelsea would beat Barca with 4 attacks in 180mins

Or how do you explain that Bayern played 20 corners and Chelsea played 1 yet scored the only one?

How do you explain that Bayern scored in 83rd min and Chelsea equalized on the 88min

How do you explain Robben missing a penalty in extra time, or the gazillion chances we missed.

How do you explain that a German team loses in a Penalty shootout or that Cech who isnt great at Penalties guessed right for all Bayerns penalties.

HEARTBREAKING

Chelsea came into the game with a plan and stuck to it

Despite my utter disgust and disappointment , I cant help but congratulate the great Didier Drogba. Who now has achieved it all

The villain in Moscow when he slapped Vidic, the villain in 2009 with the Ovbredo saga

The much maligned old players who many thought would never achieve anything The Lampards, Drogba, Cech and Cole were the ones who came out big today and not the newbie

Congrats Chelsea.

As a Bayern fan How I wished it was a AVB coached team we played today. Losing 2 finals in 3yrs is painful
the only explanation is that, we have no bench. Gomez misfired in Munich and in Madrid. If there was a better option, he should have been substituted? Lets say th truth may be klose or Giroud might have scored at least one of those chances Gomez missed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2012
The moment Bayern scored Chelsea brought in Torres, That means we had one extra player to deal with

Which brought about the buyten sub

I am sure if Heyckenes didn't sub in Buyten and we still conceded, you all would have asked why he didnt reshuffled and tighten the back

Starboard, You want to know the number of finals Henry choked? Maybe you should ask how many finals he delivered? I mean CL 2006, UEFA Cup 2000, Euro cup 2000, FA cup 2001 among others.

Toba, How many of these chances did Klose score in his last 2 years at Bayern?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:06pm On May 20, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2012
The G8 watching the final

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 20, 2012
dayokanu: The moment Bayern scored Chelsea brought in Torres, That means we had one extra player to deal with

Which brought about the buyten sub

I am sure if Heyckenes didn't sub in Buyten and we still conceded, you all would have asked why he didnt reshuffled and tighten the back

Starboard, You want to know the number of finals Henry choked? Maybe you should ask how many finals he delivered? I mean CL 2006, UEFA Cup 2000, Euro cup 2000, FA cup 2001 among others.

Toba, How many of these chances did Klose score in his last 2 years at Bayern?
u dont have to say anything cos, i told u last july that there's something wrong with our team. If there was a better alternative, gomez should have been taken off. Klose would have scored at least one of those goals.

FYI torres was brought in before we scored and boateng was guilty for the drogba equalizer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2012
Passed out and woke up at noon-time after Drogba's penalty went in

U have to wonder Who is the biggest choker in professional Sports today is it Lebron James or Arjen Robben? I've never seen such highly rated players consitently fail to deliver when it matters most

Robben: Bald,over-rated,overhyped piece of $hit!!

All in all Bayern have no one to blame but themselves! I saw Van Buyten coming on after the goal and i just knew something bad would happen! Not like he was at fault for the goal but some people just get bad luck like that. Such wastefulness by the front four the likes of which may never be seen again in football

@Dayokanu
I hope you now see why Mario Goal-miss has no business leading the front-line of the Mannschaft at the Euros let him come from the bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 20, 2012
Dayo, go read what Clark Whitney Mr_Bundesliga wrote on the trophylessness of all German teams at club and international levels since 2002. History doesn't remember losers: Schweinsteiger, Lahm & Bayern are running out of time to win the trophies that matter

www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/05/20/3114616/history-doesnt-remember-losers-schweinsteiger-lahm-bayern.

2002 runners up WC Germany
2006 third place Germany
2008 runners up Euro cup
2010 UCL bayern runners up
2010 World cup third place
2012 uCL bayern runners up

M.klose has been part of all except 2012 bayern campaign
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2012
So Miro Klose was a loser for 5 times or whats your point

Yet its the same kloser that lost 5 times that you believe would have won for Bayern last night
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2012
Last seasson no trophy, this season no trophy. Una don join the trophy-less leagues cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2012
In other news, Claudio Pizzaro has agreed to join Bayern as a back up striker to replace Ivica Olic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 20, 2012
dayokanu: So Miro Klose was a loser for 5 times or whats your point

Yet its the same kloser that lost 5 times that you believe would have won for Bayern last night
klose is a veteran. scored 14 WC goals in 3 competitions and would score more in June this year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 5:46pm On May 20, 2012
dayokanu: In other news, Claudio Pizzaro has agreed to join Bayern as a back up striker to replace Ivica Olic

dayokanu, let's discuss like true football pundits here.
forget the jibes and jeers from the no-marks.

where did it go wrong last night? you had all the advantage,
by far you had the better team and yet your strikers choked.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 20, 2012
dayokanu: In other news, Claudio Pizzaro has agreed to join Bayern as a back up striker to replace Ivica Olic
how many years deal will he be getting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.