Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072388 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2012
My predictions are these

Shaqiri, Dante, Starke -backup keeper (already signed). 3 more players I would say Dzeko, maybe Sahin, and Lars Bender, Last one I would love Ghokhan Inler since we missed out on Arturo Vidal last season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:10am On May 23, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:49am On May 23, 2012
bayern fans are just too silly. what right do they have to jeer robben? this is unfair. MVBommel even advised him to think about his future.

ha han? why should that be? Oli khan in 2002 gave Brazil victory in korea/Japan and i dont thinks he got this BS.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:23am On May 23, 2012
more criticism for bayern fans for their stupidity.

Sneijder: Robben should come to Inter

The Nerazzurri star has blasted Bayern over their treatment of the winger, and would welcome his former Real Madrid team-mate with open arms at the Serie A side

"The fans' reaction was absolutely disgraceful. And that's not all. It's also remarkable to see that nobody at Bayern has defended him," Sneijder stated to Voetbal International.

"They are pushing him away from the club like this. It has been a very disappointing evening for Arjen. If it's up to me, he'll move to Inter this summer."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:27am On May 23, 2012
'I would think about leaving the club' - Van Bommel blasts Bayern Munich fans for jeering Robben

The midfielder, who recently resigned with PSV, has revealed his disappointment after the 28-year-old was booed during Tuesday's friendly at the Allianz Arena

"It's a disgrace. When you look at what Robben has achieved in his career. He led Bayern to the final at Madrid and is so important to the club. Bayern should be really happy to have a player like him," the veteran told SBS6 after the match.

Netherlands coach Bert van Marwijk also weighed in with his thoughts on the situation, stating: "The reaction of the fans annoyed me. I'm very disappointed, treating your own player like that. It's a disgrace."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2012
Let him move to Inter Milan after signing an extension last week and play in the Europa cup

With Sneijder its a case of misery loving company. He needs someone to join him play in the Europa cup

Is he the first footballer that would be booed?

Ironically the same person complaining about ppl jeering Robben wont go a day without slagging Gomez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2012
this is pathetic cos if Gomez had scored one goal from the numerous he missed against madrid and chelsea, may be bayern might have won both games before the penalty shootout.

If oli khan stupidly conceded a goal at the WC final and also in 2004 UCL when bayern was leading Madrid 1 nil, when he allwed R.carlos ball to pass under him didnt get jeered and booed, then it would be unfair to boo the most valuable player at bayern right now. He scored the vital penalty that ensured bayern beat madrid in semi final
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2012
dayokanu: Let him move to Inter Milan after signing an extension last week and play in the Europa cup

With Sneijder its a case of misery loving company. He needs someone to join him play in the Europa cup

Is he the first footballer that would be booed?

Ironically the same person complaining about ppl jeering Robben wont go a day without slagging Gomez
The Dutch are not the most mentally strong people in the world especially when it comes to footie! Their track record says it all! Ronaldo was booed after the 06 WC and went on to become one of the best players in the world. My question is why is a left-footed Dutch man the designated spot-kick taker at a German club??

toba: this is pathetic cos if Gomez had scored one goal from the numerous he missed against madrid and chelsea, may be bayern might have won both games before the penalty shootout.

If oli khan stupidly conceded a goal at the WC final and also in 2004 UCL when bayern was leading Madrid 1 nil, when he allwed R.carlos ball to pass under him didnt get jeered and booed, then it would be unfair to boo the most valuable player at bayern right now. He scored the vital penalty that ensured bayern beat madrid in semi final
Robben is fast becoming one of the biggest chokers in Sports! He needs all the booing he can get
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2012
Trouble in Paradise?? grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2012
A-40:

The Dutch are not the most mentally strong people in the world especially when it comes to footie! Their track record says it all! Ronaldo was booed after the 06 WC and went on to become one of the best players in the world. My question is why is a left-footed Dutch man the designated spot-kick taker at a German club??

Robben is fast becoming one of the biggest chokers in Sports! He needs all the booing he can get

Almsot everyone lost count of the number of times Robben cut in and shot into row Z.

Robben cost us the league he got a penalty in 88m vs Dortmund he wasted it, Got a tap in from 2 meters in 91st min and blew it over the bar. Yet fans shouldnt boo him but the same person complaining wont go a day without blaming Gomez.

The CL final penalty in extra time after Robben has blown all our chances he blew it again

When it came to shootout he showed what a coward he is by refusing to take, meanwhile Gomez stepped forward and scored his own

The fact is Robben insists on taking everything because he believes he is the prima donna,

And when anyone complains he throws a fit, Last year he punched Muller in a game, year before he got into a fight with Lahm in training, This year he fought with Ribery

Below is a video of Robben fighting lahm in training under Van Gaal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci-IPcqZ448
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:09am On May 24, 2012
dayokanu: You can quote me that before the end of this week,

Goal.com would link bayern to Yaya toure,

Goal.com would tell you we are about signing Pizzaro

Goal.com would tell you we bid for lewandoski and are chasing Dzeko

And we are looking at Howedes and javi martinez

At least one of these stories would come out before this weekend

Another of my stories come out making 3, Yet some analyst depend on goal.com stories when I have accurately predicted their news days earlier

Nerlinger reveals Pizarro will likely join Bayern while Rummenigge quashes Howedes rumours
The club representative has announced that the Peruvian could still join the Bavarians while the side's CEO has refuted talk of a move for the Schalke defender

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/05/22/3120738/nerlinger-reveals-pizarro-will-likely-join-bayern-while
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2012
dayokanu: We have bigger fishes to fry next Saturday we cant be worrying about freaking Dortmund

What's the situation on the Fish Frying? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2012
A month ago, what were things like a month ago? Life's a beech grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2012
Breno on his way to lazio play EUROPA LEAGUE with his fellow losers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Almsot everyone lost count of the number of times Robben cut in and shot into row Z.

Robben cost us the league he got a penalty in 88m vs Dortmund he wasted it, Got a tap in from 2 meters in 91st min and blew it over the bar. Yet fans shouldnt boo him but the same person complaining wont go a day without blaming Gomez.

The CL final penalty in extra time after Robben has blown all our chances he blew it again

When it came to shootout he showed what a coward he is by refusing to take, meanwhile Gomez stepped forward and scored his own

The fact is Robben insists on taking everything because he believes he is the prima donna,

And when anyone complains he throws a fit, Last year he punched Muller in a game, year before he got into a fight with Lahm in training, This year he fought with Ribery

Below is a video of Robben fighting lahm in training under Van Gaal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci-IPcqZ448
I think we need to find a more reliable player who we can build our game around! He has obviously been over-pampered. This is someone who should be in Messi and Ronaldo territory if not for inconsistency
To be fair though the front four killed that game with their profligacy. Swap Goal-miss for Falcao and that game ends as a contest at half-time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2012
Shooooooo Dayo Your boyz took one helluva beating!!!....... I know the Bayern players where missing but still should have had enough in the reserves to beat switzerland.

The back 4 was abysmal plus they got no protection from the Midfield whatsoever. Need to sort out your defence before the tournament starts.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2012
Dayo make we take heart . Robben don finish us o . He played a major part in all our failure this season . He is an idiot for playing such a poor penalty (its better to play a penalty that hit a bar than to play it in cech body) thank god Xherdan SHAQIRI is coming next season with dante and pizarro . Next season we must win a trophy .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2012
Bros DK, honest question from one trophyless fan to another, how goes your 2nd [size=3pt]of many to come[/size] trophyless summer? grin cheesy
You never answer my first question o, na like play like play the thing start for Arsenal o.
Very soon una sef go start Allianz Cup. tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 11:13pm On May 27, 2012
duduspace: Bros DK, honest question from one trophyless fan to another, how goes your 2nd [size=3pt]of many to come[/size] trophyless summer? grin cheesy
You never answer my first question o, na like play like play like this the thing start for Arsenal o.
Very soon una sef go start Allianz Cup. tongue

They already have the Audi cup.
They lost that to Barcelona at the start of the season embarassed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2012
dayokanu: You can quote me that before the end of this week,

Goal.com would link bayern to Yaya toure,

Goal.com would tell you we are about signing Pizzaro

Goal.com would tell you we bid for lewandoski and are chasing Dzeko

And we are looking at Howedes and javi martinez

At least one of these stories would come out before this weekend

Over a week after I predicted it, the story came out in goal.lol

LOL at those who depend on goal.lol for news
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chamotex(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2012
Bayern should forget about edin dzeko and buy luuk de jong from twennte cause he is younger and more versatile than dzeko . If we can get martinez then no club dare stand on our way next season .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2012
AjanleKoko:

They already have the Audi cup.
They lost that to Barcelona at the start of the season embarassed

must you bring that to fore? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
MUNICH (AP)—Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness reportedly says coach Jupp Heynckes will likely only stay one more year at the club.

Hoeness tells Die Welt newspaper that Bayern will do everything to make sure Heynckes is successful “and after we’ll see. Do we get a new (coach) or not? Most likely we’ll get one.”

The 67-year-old Heynckes has a contract with Bayern until June 2013.

Last season, his first of a third spell at Bayern, Heynckes led the team to second place in three competitions—the Champions League, Bundesliga and German Cup.

Hoeness says “that was a good season.”

Bayern has already signed striker Claudio Pizarro, winger Xherdan Shaqiri, goalkeeper Tom Starke and defender Dante in the offseason.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
FC Hollywood is back.

RIBERY: We're not the best of friends, sure we respect each other, but we're total opposites.

[img]http://bilder.bild.de/fotos/a-ribery_26881570-1339060264-24534346/Bild/2.bild.jpg[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:51am On Jun 10, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Jun 14, 2012
ANother Mario Gomez double

3 goals in 140mins

haters can go hug transformer.

They said it was Robbery that makes Gomez score, Now we can see how many Robbery we have in German team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
M'Vila's agent told tz: "We have been contacted by Bayern about Yann M'Vila, but he's not the player they're looking for. They are looking for a player who plays in that position, but with different strengths. They won't sign him.
M'Vila is too similar to Luiz Gustavo, he's basically the same player and a bit more. Bayern want a more attack minded player, that's what they told me.

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/yann-mvila-kontakt-bayern-muenchen-aber-kein-wechsel-meta-2356119.html
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu: M'Vila's agent told tz: "We have been contacted by Bayern about Yann M'Vila, but he's not the player they're looking for. They are looking for a player who plays in that position, but with different strengths. They won't sign him.
M'Vila is too similar to Luiz Gustavo, he's basically the same player and a bit more. Bayern want a more attack minded player, that's what they told me.
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/yann-mvila-kontakt-bayern-muenchen-aber-kein-wechsel-meta-2356119.html

lololol. You actually believe Bayern could contest with Arsenal for this Player's signature?

Anyways, have you noticed the renewed spirit in Poldi? And dude has not even trained once with us yet.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 1025: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
lololol. You actually believe Bayern could contest with Arsenal for this Player's signature?

Anyways, have you noticed the renewed spirit in Poldi? And dude has not even trained once with us yet.

@edoyad,
arsenal don't compete for players. if bayern wants the guy, arsenal will pull out because they have money they don't spend.
podolski will become the world player of the year as soon as he start training with arsenal just like arshravin and chamakh.
i wonder where your joy comes from as an arsenal fan if u have nothing to show for ur classy football in 7 years and still counting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.