Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation (12798 Views)

INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP / Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus / Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by ugwu8393: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
No more one game cut my ticket. enjoy your first win with us an thanks later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by jrusky(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
Buhari won't listen infact he did not belief fulani herdsmen illings existed at all. If Osibandict could say kidnapping rampage in Nigeria are not true then you can imagine what Buhari who is number one terrorist herdsmen sympathizer will think.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by Kenneth10110(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
The major issue in Nigeria is tribalism and hatred
Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by onward4life(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=iAudio post=79661474][/quote]

Tell me the truth...

Doyu hate the nigar so much

Abeg leave the TV man Jare...

Plz am begi yu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by NkayStory(f): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79661413:

More like Beer parlour meetings and palm-wine Drinkers Association.

After chopping Atiku's money, they are back to their beer parlour meetings again.
What a Shame.

We true igbos love our President to the moon and back!
We thank him for all he is doing in our region.
E.O.D.

Thunder fire that mouth you are using to claim 'true' Igbo...Annoying yoruba boy always up to no good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by Coolgent(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice one!
Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by Oxb90: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bolustical:
It's easy to say Buhari should declare another group a terrorist organisation but y'all cried blue murder when same was done to IPOB.

It's simple, any organisation that threatens the peace of this country must be severely dealt with irrespective of the tribe.
how dare you compare ipob with those killers. If those killers were to come from the other tribes, they would have not only been proscribed but also hunted by every security organisations in this country.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by Ikinternational: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bolustical:
It's easy to say Buhari should declare another group a terrorist organisation but y'all cried blue murder when same was done to IPOB.

It's simple, any organisation that threatens the peace of this country must be severely dealt with irrespective of the tribe.

You're a very stupid man. Seriously stupid.
What kind of comparison are you making?
Are those things equal?

You have to perform terroristic acts or believe in the use of terror to be labeled a terrorist.
How can you misunderstand something so basic?

Any Nigerian that refers to Ipob as a terrorism group is a very dishonest person that's simply working on an agenda. Simple

Mind you, I'm not agreeing with INC because I don't know enough about the group in question.
Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by TRIGITIS: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

You're a very stupid man. Seriously stupid.
What kind of comparison are you making?
Are those things equal?

You have to perform terroristic acts or believe in the use of terror to be labeled a terrorist.
How can you misunderstand something so basic?

Any Nigerian that refers to Ipob as a terrorism group is a very dishonest person that's simply working on an agenda. Simple

Mind you, I'm not agreeing with INC because I don't know enough about the group in question.
Mynd44 lalasticlala rule 2
Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by goodman5(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
This useless set of people,
Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by ujluv(f): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79661413:

More like Beer parlour meetings and palm-wine Drinkers Association.

After chopping Atiku's money, they are back to their beer parlour meetings again.
What a Shame.

E.O.D.
you are not Igbo. Please say the truth no matter how hard it is. Always listen to your conscience.
Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by rummmy: 6:34am On Jun 26, 2019
Timmypromise:

Normal chest beat
I dare you bring Buhari statue down in imo State
he is the president of imo state bro... His status is less our problems.... Just like asking you to rename abuja airport.
Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by Emotionss: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2019
[/color]
post=79661413:

More like Beer parlour meetings and [color=#990000]palm-wine Drinkers Association.

What a Shame.

E.O.D.

You guys just can't hide your hatred of the igbos. What exactly have they done to you guys ? Is it by force to support your Buhari or Apc ?

God I fear for the future of this country.
Re: Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation by booksrite001: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2019
ugwu8393:
No more one game cut my ticket. enjoy your first win with us an thanks later.

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 / Buhari To Attend Coronation Of King Charles In London / Poisoned Elections Responsible For Death Of Democracy In Africa – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.