Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile (39875 Views)

Workers Boo, Shame Amosun Over Hostile Policies / Breaking: APC Sacks Rochas Okorocha, Ibikunle Amosun Over Anti Party / Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by DJInfluence: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2019
Politicians are our biggest threat, no Boko Haram.

The only question i have, how did he get the guns into the country? Illegally i believe, which in itself is another crime. That is how the Ofa Robbers used the guns provided to them by some politicians to wreck havoc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Alot of wrong people in this country.

The money used to purchase those weapons can go a long way feeding thousands.

He should be picked up for questioning.

Atiku its about time U come and save us abeg.

Those who are alive are the only ones that can eat onle when there is peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Nice123:
That is the problem with we the Nigerian people. He surrendered the weapons to the Nigerian police and we are shouting 'arrest Amosu'. Now tell me how other politicians with such weapons would surrender theirs if Amosu is arrested and prosecuted?

By the way we haven't ask if he purchased the guns legally for the state benefit or not.

I think he should be applauded and given an award for the 'kind gesture'. Do we really know how much an Ak47 costs? Plus the cost of the 4million bullets. That's what Amosu 'gave' the Nigerian police.

Since we have FAILED to tackle corruption or retrieve our stolen monies from these politicians, I think its better we start encouraging the corrupt politicians to start investing their 'ill gotten' money in Nigeria.

Plea bargain is the way forward for us. Otherwise, they will continue to stockpile these billions of dollars in foreign banks at the detriment of the Nigerian economy and its infrastructure.

Let us be wise!!! If Amosu had opted to bury the weapons, would we have known? I remember how the EFCC seized the investments (Cosmo FM and others) of one ex governor of Enugu state (chimaroke nnamani)
u get sense
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by booksrite001: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2019
freelancerebel:
Those who are alive are the only ones that can eat onle when there is peace.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soro Soke: EndSARS Protesters Launch Online Radio / PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark / Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.