Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Please Is It Right Or Wrong - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Is It Right Or Wrong (2742 Views)

Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by ImaIma1(f): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2019
internationalman:
I don't know how guys manage to hang around with married women..

Call me weird, but I'm never comfortable being chatting or joking with them.

If you were friends, it won't be awkward.

Whenever I need to hangout with a male friend(usually business related), I always let my husband know.
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by internationalman(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

If you were friends, it won't be awkward.

Whenever I need to hangout with a male friend(usually business related), I always let my husband know.

Trust me he's never OK with it even though he never says..

Would you like your husband hanging out with a very beautiful and attractive woman?
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by ImaIma1(f): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2019
internationalman:

Trust me he's never OK with it even though he never says..

Would you like your husband hanging out with a very beautiful and attractive woman?

He does and I am ok with it. Trust is what makes it ok for both of us

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by internationalman(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

He does and I am ok with it. Trust is what makes it ok for both of us
Well do you trust the one you are hanging out with enough?
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by ImaIma1(f): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
internationalman:

What if he has to hangout for something important or a business deal?

People meet and hangout everytime. I can't expect that my husband will only relate with men at work.

And even if the other person has ulterior motives, I trust him to set her straight.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
internationalman:

why should this matter if/when she trusts herself to act right?!
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by internationalman(m): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

why should this matter if/when she trusts herself to act right?!
No matter the trust everyone still has a breaking point
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by internationalman(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

What if he has to hangout for something important or a business deal?

People meet and hangout everytime. I can't expect that my husband will only relate with men at work.

And even if the other person has ulterior motives, I trust him to set her straight.
Hanging out with work mate probably for work purposes isn't the same as with a friend..

How do you think cheating starts? It's probably through a prolong friendship with the opposite sex..

Hell why are we even arguing this. Haven't you seen the way some people especially guys relate with a married woman with obscene languages..
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
internationalman:
No matter the trust everyone still has a breaking point

Yes we all do... Should that therefore mean that we shouldn't live our lives because we all have a breaking point?
We shouldn't study because we can break? We shouldn't go outside because we have a breaking point? We shouldn't get married because we have a breaking point? Etc etc. living your life in FEAR, stopping you from doing anything,is the worst way possible to live life.

Or is it simply that some men are so immature/jealous that they don't trust their partner around other men?
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by ImaIma1(f): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
internationalman:

Hanging out with work mate probably for work purposes isn't the same as with a friend..

How do you think cheating starts? It's probably through a prolong friendship with the opposite sex..

Hell why are we even arguing this. Haven't you seen the way some people especially guys relate with a married woman with obscene languages..

It's ok for us to disagree on this issue.

While you are thinking of how it leads to cheating, that is not how it applies for everyone.

There are long standing friendships with the opposite sex that hasn't led to cheating. I choose to focus on those situations rather than have"cheating" in my head.
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by internationalman(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

It's ok for us to disagree on this issue.

While you are thinking of how it leads to cheating, that is not how it applies for everyone.

There are long standing friendships with the opposite sex that hasn't led to cheating. I choose to focus on those situations rather than have"cheating" in my head.
Well it's safe for husband being that for sex to occur or not is definitely up to a woman..povided that you are a woman of virtue..

But your husband could be a man of virtue too but it easier for a male to be tempted by a female than vice versa..

That's why men are hardly bothered about their wives cheating or not because weather or not their wives cheat is up to the wives.. And a woman who's really in love with her husband hardly ever cheats on him..

But wives almost always wondered whether or not their husbands are cheating. The husband might be really in love with the wife, but that not withstanding, men almost always will find a reason to cheat..

In conclusion mind the kind of female friends your husband keeps.
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by internationalman(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Yes we all do... Should that therefore mean that we shouldn't live our lives because we all have a breaking point?
We shouldn't study because we can break? We shouldn't go outside because we have a breaking point? We shouldn't get married because we have a breaking point? Etc etc. living your life in FEAR, stopping you from doing anything,is the worst way possible to live life.

Or is it simply that some men are so immature/jealous that they don't trust their partner around other men?
You know most of your words when interacting with a married woman are censored.. Why do you think it's so?

There are somethings that are not just right in the African settings.. We practice too much of the white man's culture
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
internationalman:

You know most of your words when interacting with a married woman are censored.. Why do you think it's so?

There are somethings that are not just right in the African settings.. We practice too much of the white man's culture

If me and a female friend respected one another and talked respectfully to one another before marriage, then such discussion after she (or I) get married shouldn't change (or be viewed any other way).

It's only low self esteem unsecured men (or women) that think that the minute you marry someone, he/she shouldn't be allowed to talk to their friends of the opposite sex any longer... Simply because of whatever FEAR you may have, and the lack of trust you have for your partner. such people should never get married until they work on the negative issues that is plaguing their lives.

Why would you marry anyone, if you thought so poorly of them, and had no trust in them?!
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by bukatyne(f): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
internationalman:

@bold:

Can you elaborate on what African settings mean?
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by internationalman(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If me and a female friend respected one another and talked respectfully to one another before marriage, then such discussion after she (or I) get married shouldn't change (or be viewed any other way).

It's only low self esteem unsecured men (or women) that think that the minute you marry someone, he/she shouldn't be allowed to talk to their friends of the opposite sex any longer... Simply because of whatever FEAR you may have, and the lack of trust you have for your partner. such people should never get married until they work on the negative issues that is plaguing their lives.

Why would you marry anyone, if you thought so poorly of them, and had no trust in them?!
There are people who are only attracted to married people.. Why give them chances at all..

There's a reason married women are given preferential treatments.. Like have you ever seen a guy's beating a married woman. Unless he's not in the knowledge that's she's a married woman..
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by internationalman(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
bukatyne:

@bold:

Can you elaborate on what African settings mean?

When I was growing up my tradition does not permit a person be it a friend or not hugging a married woman..

Married women were sacred then, hence the lower rate of cheating compared to now
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
internationalman:

There are people who are only attracted to married people.. Why give them chances at all..

There are gay men who are seeking for married men to fukc.... Would that stop you now from having friends because you are married?!?!

There's a reason married women are given preferential treatments.. Like have you ever seen a guy's beating a married woman. Unless he's not in the knowledge that's she's a married woman..

What are you talking about...? Why do you have such negative thoughts as soon as you think of married women...? Do you ever see anything positive about married women talking to men, or do you solely think there is something fishy (like most insecure low self esteem immature men do)?!
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by bukatyne(f): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
internationalman:

When I was growing up my tradition does not permit a person be it a friend or not hugging a married woman..

Married women were sacred then, hence the lower rate of cheating compared to now

grin

Again, people were less expressive then.

Dads rarely hug their kids, friends rarely had body contact etc.

I agree with you that everyone should have boundaries when interacting with the opposite sex not their spouses.

However, you seem to have an unhealthy fear almost waiting for something to go wrong.

And the OP never explained what he meant by 'hanging out'.
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by JoannaSedley(f): 5:44am On Jun 28, 2019
internationalman:

True, but we all know that the repercussions for a cheating female is different from that of the male..

there are somethings that no matter how much you try to change it you can't..

Just what da fuq is this.

Repercussions my left yellow and black tits.
Kai, men and insecurity. They come up with this fake research stuffs and emotional blackmail shits to strangle women.
Get the hell outta here, dude. The repercussions in this present days are the same as women are now more financially independent not to take sh!ts from any man unlike in the days of my grandmother
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by Iogobenz(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2019
JoannaSedley:
Just what da fuq is this.

Repercussions my left yellow and black tits.
Kai, men and insecurity. They come up with this fake research stuffs and emotional blackmail shits to strangle women.
Get the hell outta here, dude. The repercussions in this present days are the same as women are now more financially independent not to take sh!ts from any man unlike in the days of my grandmother
women are still financially dependent!
It just depends on the man's pocket!
You don't expect a woman bringing in 200k for instance to totally submit to a man bringing in 500k na.
Let me paint you this picture now.
What if she makes 200k and the man brings in 3m?
Builds a mansion they live in and drives a Range rover Velar for instance?
She go chop shìt tire grin she go worse pass your grand mama sef.
life begins and end with money FYI.
It's your destiny for you all to submit,whether you like it or not.
What is difficult for you all is to find that man you can submit to grin
Re: Please Is It Right Or Wrong by JoannaSedley(f): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Iogobenz:
women are still financially dependent!
It just depends on the man's pocket!
You don't expect a woman bringing in 200k for instance to totally submit to a man bringing in 500k na.
Let me paint you this picture now.
What if she makes 200k and the man brings in 3m?
Builds a mansion they live in and drives a Range rover Velar for instance?
She go chop shìt tire grin she go worse pass your grand mama sef.
life begins and end with money FYI.
It's your destiny for you all to submit,whether you like it or not.
What is difficult for you all is to find that man you can submit to grin
This, is not incongruent with what I wrote.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Hates Me / Your Husband Doesn't Wear His Ring / Describe Your Mum In Two Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.