Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (35902 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nairaland detectives grin grin nice job.
And one useless mod still pushed dis fake story to front page

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Alwaystruth: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
Guy ,take your wife's phone and call the man, tell him to stay clear of your wife or else
you gonna make trouble with him. After that change your wife's number ,shikena.
If you force your wife to handle him, your wife will talk roughly to him in your presence and at your
back she will beg him for forgiveness because she was forced by you to talk in that manner to him..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Derajeth(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Liars everywhere!!, what do people gain in deceiving others,does it add more years to their age? Anyway,wetin i know sef!!, make i just read comments.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by chris51(f): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Your wife is not serious. How can a man who abandoned her when she was single now wants her, knowing fully well that she is married.

You have no business with the man. Your wife should warn the man seriously. If she doesn't encourage the man, he will not be interested in her.
Tell your wife that you will report the matter to your family and her family if the ex continues to go after her.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by OdefaGirl(f): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hmmnnn, this one weak me oo. Only those with TRUE love experience can tell how these things works. It takes self control, fear of God and love for d current partner to flee from this type of temptation. It is good women that ex(s) carry in their chests...lol
Although she can actually handle this but tell her she should do everything to make that ex stop disturbing her so that it doesn't bring problems to your home. But my guy, this is the right time to shower her with affection, be really sweet to her oo.
Opinion from a woman cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by jitolala(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Very simple brother. Just change your wife's sim card. If get access to your wife again via calling, it means there is something about your wife.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by fatymore(f): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

He should cut communication with his wife?... How would he resolve this delicate matter........
cut communication with the Ex now.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by BabaIbo: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
oyatz:
Most likely he didn't actually wed the 'wife' legally.
I strongly think he started cohabiting with his Baby mama after he couldn't get a suitable 'wife' material, hence the audacity of the ex-BF to be trying to stage a comeback.

You just spoke my mind.
I don't see any reason why a reasonable man will try such with a legally married woman

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by OdefaGirl(f): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Benekruku:

Try calmly talk to your wife and get where he works.

Trust me, With just 50k, He will be a dead man. Its that cheap. Just get info from your wife. No need talking to him due to suspicion.

Chineke m eee!! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Righteousness89(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:
Good day ladies and gentlemen,i have something bothering me in my mind.

I dated my wife almost 3 years before I later got married to her and she gave birth to my daughter last year.

I met her when she broke up with her ex, which was her first love, during our courtship she told me about the guy and many other stuff I can't say here.

But lately this same guy keep calling my wife that he wanted to come back, despite this guy knows fully well that my wife is nursing my baby, my wife told me but I was thinking if I should call him and warn him to desist from my wife or I should got him arrested for invading my home,.

Please how can I handle this situation without loosing my self worth
Was she Married to guy you call Ex?
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by zedman1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Offpoint1:
Why should you call another man to threaten him to stop pestering your wife? that's sign weaklings.

Just mind your business, unless you don't trust who you marry.
Relationships are different, have no rules and so are people. What works for Mr A may never work for Mr B. Some I. d. i. o. t. s are not worth putting your trust in. No matter how much you trust, they still misbehave. Issues like this might not always be a matter of trusting ones partner to show your'e "strong".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Awe4luv(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
......lol u bad no bi small...inspector general weldone ......
Wow! So phenomenal......
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by flowx(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
You are a liar. As at January 15, this year, one of your topics stated that you wanted a relationship that will lead to marriage. How comes again you're here saying you got married and have a baby already and someone is disturbing your wife? You have already lost your worth with this kind of lies.
Busted!!!
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Unrated900(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lol your wife knows the game she s playing

Your wife should have blocked his Ex’e line if truly she loves you.

Do not call the man,you will stool so low and loose your self esteems calling that man.

Don’t be surprise your wife might be playing joker with you.

Women are never contended in this life,women always likes their Ex more than their husband.

Or may be the guy likes the way your wife plays with his rod.

My suggestions tell your wife to do the needful..act as if you don’t know what is going on

If your wife is on Watsapp add her with another number and pretend to be the friend of her Ex.

Play along by saying your Ex still loves you,am sure your wife will say how do you got my number,reply by saying your ex says I should speak to you on his behalf.

Am sure your wife will fall for the trick

If she does then you haven’t gotten a wife.

Chase her with speed.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by romenna: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
You are a liar. As at January 15, this year, one of your topics stated that you wanted a relationship that will lead to marriage. How comes again you're here saying you got married and have a baby already and someone is disturbing your wife? You have already lost your worth with this kind of lies.
UPPERCUT grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by maasoap(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:
Don't call the man. Let your wife do the job.
She should be the one to warn him and tell him to stay clear.

And on what ground do you plan to arrest him?

The ground he mentioned in his post is enough to get him arrested. The police will caution him to stay away and stop calling and disturbing the housewife at least.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by bejick(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
Do you work with efcc

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Offpoint1:

That's high level of weakness, insecurity and stupidity combine... unless a man is a threat to my wife I see no reasons to call no man.

an ex is an ex,what is an ex doing calling a marrid ex everyday.

until he insert his dick into her before you will know he is a threat..lf you were a man with authority,do you think that ex will be calling your wife..

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by TemmyT002(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
SageMK:
I wonder why she is still entertaining his calls. sad

Let her blacklist his number.
And also quit picking calls from new numbers.
Refuse to acknowledge the elephant and he'll fade away.

Gbam
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by poseidon12: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Offpoint1:
Why should you call another man to threaten him to stop pestering your wife? that's sign weaklings.

Just mind your business, unless you don't trust who you marry.

You think he should just mind his business? Wow! I thought his wife's business is also his business. It is the ex that should mind his business and leave the married woman alone.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by trapQ: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
The bolded is very senseless. If anything the woman will go with her baby.
internationalman:
How can one be calling a woman who's nursing the child of another man that you want her back..

when will people realize that your first love doesn't necessarily mean your last and only love.

That's why it's also necessary to check for the circumstances surrounding the break up between the women you are about to Wed and her ex.. But what do I know..

like the first person said only your wife can make the guy stop calling. But if he keeps on calling and your wife chooses to do nothing about it; threaten to chase her out of the house and collect your baby from her just to see her reaction.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by poseidon12: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:

Good job. Thanks for exposing the liar.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by trapQ: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Two stupid options.

Break her sim because

Secondly it is only an illiterate village girl that will let you take her baby in this century.
meobizy:
You have two options:

1. Break her sim card and buy her a new line.
If the man keeps calling after that know it was your wife who gave him the new contact.

2. Divorce your wife, take your child and submit her back into his arms.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by malele(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

Are u for real, ��� he should arrest him on the ground that he is disturbing his family, and if he doesn’t listen, getvur wives family involved.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Starz825(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

I dated my wife almost 3 years before I later got married to her and she gave birth to my daughter last year.

I met her when she broke up with her ex, which was her first love, during our courtship she told me about the guy and many other stuff I can't say here.

But lately this same guy keep calling my wife that he wanted to come back, despite this guy knows fully well that my wife is nursing my baby, my wife told me but I was thinking if I should call him and warn him to desist from my wife or I should got him arrested for invading my home,.

I thought u said u are married to the woman in question... grin
If yes then she is ur property...there is no situation to handle and there is no arrest to make...
Na your wife u go warn very well as in hoe her for ear warn am well well �....
Because ...the man was her first love as she claimed and u know wat that means...no matter aw u try to seperate them..dem go meet to nak if dem wan meet...so u need to sit ur wife down and warn her...before her body go begin dey move to her first love calling ..
Na why i go like marry virgin grin
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Dredgemaster(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

. What a wise comment, if the wife really loves him, she knows what to tell the ex.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Lokoyen(m): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
babeosisi:

The man is in love he is not stalking her biko.
Don't be insecure

Not when he knew she was married to another man. It's a serious offence ooo.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Realist5: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
cheesy
bejick:

Do you work with efcc
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Ubdavis(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
Blame ur wife for being receptive... Everything depends on her... May be she is till in love..
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by naijajobx: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Free her too many women out there dont waste time on one in.love triangle
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Offpoint1: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
lilwetdick:

an ex is an ex,what is an ex doing calling a marrif ex everday.

until he insert his dick into her before you will know he is a threat..lf you were a man with authority,do you think that ex will be calling your wife..
What business do I have with her Ex? it's a very dumb idea to call any man not threatening my wife to stay away from her. She ought to know what my expected of her. I don't need to tella that.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by spiralwedge(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

You sure say na you get the baby?
If your wife cant block him or warn him off, then start suspecting her.

I have an idea, tell your wife to video call him while you are somewhere in the background doing other things. Tell her to only pick his calls when you are both there and she should tell him to only video call.
If he still persist, he should be blocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.